Nadia Sawalha #45 Kerrrccchhhinnngg. A pound for you and a pound for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 820623 Icy!View attachment 820628"I haven't seen or listened to it" 😳
You’re amazing the way you can always find everything @Gloria Rostron . Julia had a backlash from some person saying your sister is the star now, she got trolled for asking a rag to correct a mistake, and on the DM bar of shame people quite often say was she on AbFab. Even over on the Secret Celeb thread they were saying they thought Nadia was in AbFab.

I think they look alike but I would never get them mixed up and I think Nitty probably quite enjoys taking the glory. That would be incentive enough to bump up your IG. I started an IG page just so I could look at things, it’s really hard to navigate and i don’t really post that much because i don’t have the time or inclination. People seem to use it as a way to control their own publicity so it would make sense for Julia to jump on the bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only thing in common is their curly hair. Julia has a softer, sweeter look about her. Do people think she has aged that much? :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So we are gettnig to the end of our lollipop with this thread. Unless I have missed any, there are 2 contenders. Feel free to make a suggestions or tell me some I have missed.

Post # 831 from @RJF: Is It a TERF? Is It a Plane? Or is she just a bleeding pain?

Post #852 from @Gloria Rostron: Several teaspoons of gin, desperate to be thing, the whole house is a bin.

Thanks!

He also calls the dog sweetie 🙄
any man who says sweetie - makes me shudder
its such a patronising turn of phrase - its a lazy term of endearment, and when he says it its without any hint of affection - very creepy

The only thing in common is their curly hair. Julia has a softer, sweeter look about her. Do people think she has aged that much? :p
Julia is much more feminine, & has a softer face, more gentle and kind -Dina & Nits both have quite aggressive features and personalities, - geezer birds in it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just saw my last post. The spelling errors are horrendous. Must write desperate to be thin and make a suggestion 100 times. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate it when he says sweetie too,:sick: but most of all I find it really sickening when he sits on the floor playing with the dogs because I know it's all for the camera; he can't stand the dogs in real life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I agree. She doesn't have her sister's man face. Much more delicate features, that's for sure.

I hate it when he says sweetie too,:sick: but most of all I find it really sickening when he sits on the floor playing with the dogs because I know it's all for the camera; he can't stand the dogs in real life.
It doesn't look natural. Fake fecker!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Julia is much more feminine, & has a softer face, more gentle and kind -Dina & Nits both have quite aggressive features and personalities, - geezer birds in it
Nadia looks very harsh in make up, literally like a witch.

Dina's voice creeps me out. She talks very fast and her voice is deep yet high pitched. Like a pubescent boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nadia looks very harsh in make up, literally like a witch.

Dina's voice creeps me out. She talks very fast and her voice is deep yet high pitched. Like a pubescent boy.
I think she goes for the aging drag queen look when made up. You are right about Dina's voice, straight out of Keven and Perry.

• Haha

Naddywaddy being her usual nasty self when "teaching" mank to cook: when you are teaching someone to cook an egg you don't let them cook it on any old flame and then castigate them like they are stupid for having the flame too high. She really is vile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Naddywaddy being her usual nasty self when "teaching" mank to cook: when you are teaching someone to cook an egg you don't let them cook it on any old flame and then castigate them like they are stupid for having the flame too high. She really is vile.

Like she can cook! :rolleyes: she needn't talk!
I agree though @afrozenpea she is doing her usual aggressive micro managing also literally breathing down his neck as if she's such a perfectionist! Ffs it's just a sandwich 🥪🤣!
He's an adult let him get on with it!

• Heart
Like she can cook! :rolleyes: she needn't talk!
I agree though @afrozenpea she is doing her usual aggressive micro managing also literally breathing down his neck as if she's such a perfectionist! Ffs it's just a sandwich 🥪🤣!
He's an adult let him get on with it!
a normal/actually kind person woudl say "oh, i should have told you not to have the flame too high". but with nadia it's an opportunity to make her feel good about herself, even though its done in a way that will make the other person feel like tit. she's so vile.

• Sick
  • Angry
a normal/actually kind person woudl say "oh, i should have told you not to have the flame too high". but with nadia it's an opportunity to make her feel good about herself, even though its done in a way that will make the other person feel like tit. she's so vile.
As my dear old nan would say, "what a spiteful little madam she is". She'd be wearing that bloody egg if she did that to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211021-101210_TikTok.jpg

God their house is really such a mess! Can't imagine showing the world on tiktok this, horrifying 😵

• Wow
  • Sick
I think she goes for the aging drag queen look when made up. You are right about Dina's voice, straight out of Keven and Perry.
Dina has a permanent smirk on her face. I think she is as fake as nitty.

Sweetie sweetie sweetie manky has been reading too many Helen south Africa comments, he's sounding like her or maybe he is her:confused:.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.