Nadia Sawalha #45 Kerrrccchhhinnngg. A pound for you and a pound for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have tried before and it told me to download the app - how did you do it please ?
I’m not sure how one does it but she’s incandescent about girls being injected with chemicals. No, not the jabs but date rape types.

Reactions: 7

notice the weird thing she does at 4 mins..... where she puts her hand to her mouth to cover up how happy she is with the performance she is giving

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

notice the weird thing she does at 4 mins..... where she puts her hand to her mouth to cover up how happy she is with the performance she is giving
She is another one that jumps on to any bandwagon she can find. Shut up you faker.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I see Judi Love has it now!
Yes so she's not on Strictly but who have all these friends been out and about with this week? We don't know who they meet but NS has been to SS house and JL could have been anywhere this week after practicing.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I see Judi Love has it now!
OH…That makes sense , Nitty clinging on to JUDI’S rising star, she will have to make it into the the news somehow so now she has Covid?
Judi seems to me she has worked Nitty out for what she is, and is playing the colleague game. Judi is lovely, and it’s very worrying to hear she has Covid.

No signs from Nits on how worried she is for her supposed ‘FAVOURITE LOOSE WOMAN‘?

Jump on that bandwagon and a Covid one? You can’t get any lower..

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She must be very weary of men considering the one she’s with impregnated 3 girls in a row, is that where her issues with males stem from?

Reactions: 12
She must be very weary of men considering the one she’s with impregnated 3 girls in a row, is that where her issues with males stem from?
It is OK for him to do that but not OK for a woman to have 3 children by 3 different father's.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Like she can cook! :rolleyes: she needn't talk!
I agree though @afrozenpea she is doing her usual aggressive micro managing also literally breathing down his neck as if she's such a perfectionist! Ffs it's just a sandwich 🥪🤣!
He's an adult let him get on with it!
As my dear old nan would say, "what a spiteful little madam she is". She'd be wearing that bloody egg if she did that to me.
Remember it was just a sandwich that proved the final straw for the lovely Julia:

Their squabbles escalated when Nadia set up her own sandwich business after leaving school and Julia went to work for her.

Sick of Nadia 'bossing me around', on one occasion Julia 'slammed down her knife' and stormed out, heralding the start of a long period of estrangement.

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/nadia-julia-sawalhas-relationship-now-23662149

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Remember it was just a sandwich that proved the final straw for the lovely Julia:

Their squabbles escalated when Nadia set up her own sandwich business after leaving school and Julia went to work for her.

Sick of Nadia 'bossing me around', on one occasion Julia 'slammed down her knife' and stormed out, heralding the start of a long period of estrangement.

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/nadia-julia-sawalhas-relationship-now-23662149
you can see she's a bully in that vlog where she decides that maddie is going to have 16 christmas trees for her birthday, and she ignores the fact that maddie really doesn't want that..... imagine being at work with that as a boss and her riding roughshod over you everyday

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t mind which title goes up but can somebody take charge as don’t know how to do it
salute you in advance 😊❤

Reactions: 10
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Friday. This week just zipped by. Let's see if I can manage to have my words spelt right and my verbs and nouns agree with one another. :rolleyes: Title is clickbaity shite "Alec Baldwin Shoots Crew Members, Queen is Ill, Should we LOCKDOWN, Poetry Please."

It's the Mark show! He apologizes for the drawers sticking out yesterday, they are all closed today. "How are you all?" Is Tim at the door? Yes. He doesn't go to see him. :( PCR results are negative, but Nadia is still in bed. Happy birthday Michelle. Roll call. "Everyone send gentle hugs to Nadia." Mark shows off his shirt, some grey thing with a pattern. I think he is tell chatters to name trolls in chat, so he can elminate them. :cautious: More roll call. He is singing How are we all? Just get on with it! :mad:

Someone asks if Alec Baldwin is going to get arrested. So Mr. Movie Duff takes his glasses off for a serious chat. Alec Baldwin shot two people, one fatally with a prop gun. (I don't know if anyone remembers or has heard of the actor Jon -Erik Hexam case back in the 1980's, the prop gun wasn't working, fiddled with it, mocking Russian roulette with it and shot himself. Very tragic, he was supposed to become a big deal. The girls at school were upset that a cute guy was taken too soon. You know how teen girls are. 🤭) Mark goes telling the chatters that there was a real bullet in a real gun? What? 😦 That's not what the papers are saying Mark. Mark goes on his soapbox about not rushing to conclusions, blah, blah. Mark mentions Vic Morrow's death in the 80s. Conspiracies a go-go in chat, was Baldwin set up by someone and such. "It's just awful isn't it?" Mark gets all filmy on us. Talks about more and more female cinematographers coming up and what that has to do with the price of potatoes who knows. James mentions titles being click baity in the media. Mark acknowledges his clickbaiting, but it was a way to describe it. Keep telling yourself that.

Someone said they are more worried about the Queen. Question: Do you think there is more to the story? She is elderly, her husband died, but she was doing loads of appearences, she might have pushed herself too much. Mark has to tell us he isn't a royalist. 😒 Slurps his coffee "There's 544 of you and only 74 of you have hit the like button, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON GUYS!" Loads in chat are saying there is more to it. Melanie says she is 95. The Scum broke the story that she went in for routine checks and stayed overnight BFD. "Here is another queen!" 🤮 Nadia has crawled out of her hovel upstairs to grace us with her presence. "HI EVERYBODY! I'm just so knackered." No one needs to see you in your PJs. Nadia tells us how AMAZING Mark is doing the live having minimal sleep. Most sane people would call it stupid, but we aren't dealing with sane people are we? Lisa called to say they were talking about AB on GMB and how he is a massive anti-gun campaigner. He is an actor, so that doesn't preclude him from handling guns if the character calls for it. Am I on stupid pills? 😵 Nadia says there was some shrapnel in the prop gun. Thanks Poirot. Chat about the props guy getting done for manslaughter now. Nadia twists her hair up. Talk about Alec photos and how devastated he looks, duh. Someone on GMB said he will never be on screen again and Mark in his almost Phdness/counsellor in training says he will suffer from PTSD. Ya think? Don't you just love all this speculation, wasting mine and your time? 😖

Chi Chi is in her bed on the landing, trying to scratch an itch that is blocked by her lampshade and it is making a racket. 🤣 Mark says that what with AC producing the film he could be libel for manslaughter. Atheist Nadia says please God, let's hope they don't get a sentence for manslaughter. Well, not a sentence, but in the States it will be a LAWSUIT. More speculation from Mark about the prop. Nads says when there are weapons on set there are a set of checks. Chi Chi gets let out into the garden. Back to the Queen and Nadia says she knows how these things are run, what with her being on the telly. Mark says the media are making a meal out of the Palace not telling anyone. What are we all going to do? Take a number to visit her in hospital? Let the woman be. Mark tells us about his Nan getting breast cancer at 91. Nadia talks about her dad and taking him to the hospital. "Give us the name Claire Ross-Reade!" I think there is a troll in chat. 🤣 "Don't just tell us there is a troll, tell us what their name is so I can zap'em." "Gott'em!" Aww Markie got a troll. 👺 Nads took the Tedster to Barts, the leading heart hospital in the world. Google tells me Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Singapore, John Hopkins, Charite Berlin, Massachusetts, Toronto General, University of Toyko, Lausanne University Hospital, Sheba Medical Centre Israel. :p

Nadia pulls that cowl neck of her's. Mark says his feelings for the Queen have skyrocketed since her address to the nation. Nadia wants her to do it more often. Mark says Chi Chi is making a lot of noise with her feet. Long claws don't help. Dire NHS warnings, should we go into any form of lockdown, be one of the tools on the table. Nads says no from the kitchen as she turns the kettle on. Says she has cancelled a shot, Loose because of illness and says our collective immunity levels are so low, waiting lists. Elaine says where are the boosters? Nick Ferrari wonders where the vaccine minister is. Mark says we won't go back into lockdown. John Campbell says he doesn't think that is going to happen says Nads. Marcia is terrified because she is immuno compromised. Talk about Plan B. More shouting from Nads in the kitchen. Nads says the frontline of the NHS wanted a plan B yesterday. "Why are they never proactive?" Someone is annoyed with Mark putting his glasses on and off. He says he needs them to read, but wants to exercise them by looking. Bud needs progressives, get to the optometrist already. 🤓 "Uh, sorry I just got a text." From who? Insurance agents wanting you to switch? 😂

Personalized poetry someone is writing whilst watching these dipsticks. Who liked poetry at school? Mark says when he was at uni for English, he knew those in the English programme who avoided them. When I was at school that was always the shortest module or part of the course, no big deal for me. Nanny Di is here and says she likes poetry. Nanny Di doesn't likeing being called Nanny Di on GFH. Nads just had 2 digestive biscuits. Nadia says there is good and bad and the way they do it at school is boring. She was frightened by it. Maddie is a poet, writing her songs. Nads asks his favourite poem. What? John Donne Death Be Not Proud? Mark says John Donne. 🤣 Jesus, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. 🤭 His favourite by him is The Flea and I have never read that one surprisingly. Well of course he does "Donne's early career was also notable for his erotic poetry, especially his elegies, in which he employed unconventional metaphors, such as a flea biting two lovers being compared to sex." :rolleyes: He also likes Shelley. Tells us the blood in the flea is like 2 lovers united. :cautious: "I feel all romantic now." :sick: "You're lovely." 🤮 Talks about poem pharmacies and Nads says there are people on the South Bank who will compose poems for you.

"Did you see Kate Beckinsale's post?" Nads thinks it would be good as a chat topic tomorrow. Sophie hated poetry. More poetry chat and this thing is going on for ages. Nadia pumps Mark's tires again, he is so smart and educates me bs. Talk about sharing education, blah, blah. Mark says he was student snob, particularly with Monet. Pam Ayres. Chat about ballet. Nads tells us of her wish to be a ballet dancer instead of a "2-bit TV presenter." :p Dawn's poem :"There was a young man named Mark, he took the dogs to the park. Whilst he was sitting, the dogs were shitting. The End." :LOL: I would say There was head named Mark, young man is pushing it. The dogs are going to the vets and 2 vets haven't picked up on what they have, as Mark is convinced he knows, almost Ph.D, training counsellor, part-time vet. Nads is off to lie down has Mark does his quiz and I am skipping this tit. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON FOR NADIA GUYS. MEMBER'S LIVE. Nadia is doing an interview with the girls from the Girls Night In campaign. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE NADIA IN HER PYJAMAS, "I like a bit of Nadia in her pyjamas." :rolleyes: Kelly:"There was a lovely guy named Mark, who reached for his Nadia in the dark. Grabbing her bum, he squeezed it some. Nadia yelled out MAARK!" Right, I'm packing it in early because this is almost an hour and you don't need to hear anything more about Mark. Laters! :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Friday. This week just zipped by. Let's see if I can manage to have my words spelt right and my verbs and nouns agree with one another. :rolleyes: Title is clickbaity shite "Alec Baldwin Shoots Crew Members, Queen is Ill, Should we LOCKDOWN, Poetry Please."

It's the Mark show! He apologizes for the drawers sticking out yesterday, they are all closed today. "How are you all?" Is Tim at the door? Yes. He doesn't go to see him. :( PCR results are negative, but Nadia is still in bed. Happy birthday Michelle. Roll call. "Everyone send gentle hugs to Nadia." Mark shows off his shirt, some grey thing with a pattern. I think he is tell chatters to name trolls in chat, so he can elminate them. :cautious: More roll call. He is singing How are we all? Just get on with it! :mad:

Someone asks if Alec Baldwin is going to get arrested. So Mr. Movie Duff takes his glasses off for a serious chat. Alec Baldwin shot two people, one fatally with a prop gun. (I don't know if anyone remembers or has heard of the actor Jon -Erik Hexam case back in the 1980's, the prop gun wasn't working, fiddled with it, mocking Russian roulette with it and shot himself. Very tragic, he was supposed to become a big deal. The girls at school were upset that a cute guy was taken too soon. You know how teen girls are. 🤭) Mark goes telling the chatters that there was a real bullet in a real gun? What? 😦 That's not what the papers are saying Mark. Mark goes on his soapbox about not rushing to conclusions, blah, blah. Mark mentions Vic Morrow's death in the 80s. Conspiracies a go-go in chat, was Baldwin set up by someone and such. "It's just awful isn't it?" Mark gets all filmy on us. Talks about more and more female cinematographers coming up and what that has to do with the price of potatoes who knows. James mentions titles being click baity in the media. Mark acknowledges his clickbaiting, but it was a way to describe it. Keep telling yourself that.

Someone said they are more worried about the Queen. Question: Do you think there is more to the story? She is elderly, her husband died, but she was doing loads of appearences, she might have pushed herself too much. Mark has to tell us he isn't a royalist. 😒 Slurps his coffee "There's 544 of you and only 74 of you have hit the like button, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON GUYS!" Loads in chat are saying there is more to it. Melanie says she is 95. The Scum broke the story that she went in for routine checks and stayed overnight BFD. "Here is another queen!" 🤮 Nadia has crawled out of her hovel upstairs to grace us with her presence. "HI EVERYBODY! I'm just so knackered." No one needs to see you in your PJs. Nadia tells us how AMAZING Mark is doing the live having minimal sleep. Most sane people would call it stupid, but we aren't dealing with sane people are we? Lisa called to say they were talking about AB on GMB and how he is a massive anti-gun campaigner. He is an actor, so that doesn't preclude him from handling guns if the character calls for it. Am I on stupid pills? 😵 Nadia says there was some shrapnel in the prop gun. Thanks Poirot. Chat about the props guy getting done for manslaughter now. Nadia twists her hair up. Talk about Alec photos and how devastated he looks, duh. Someone on GMB said he will never be on screen again and Mark in his almost Phdness/counsellor in training says he will suffer from PTSD. Ya think? Don't you just love all this speculation, wasting mine and your time? 😖

Chi Chi is in her bed on the landing, trying to scratch an itch that is blocked by her lampshade and it is making a racket. 🤣 Mark says that what with AC producing the film he could be libel for manslaughter. Atheist Nadia says please God, let's hope they don't get a sentence for manslaughter. Well, not a sentence, but in the States it will be a LAWSUIT. More speculation from Mark about the prop. Nads says when there are weapons on set there are a set of checks. Chi Chi gets let out into the garden. Back to the Queen and Nadia says she knows how these things are run, what with her being on the telly. Mark says the media are making a meal out of the Palace not telling anyone. What are we all going to do? Take a number to visit her in hospital? Let the woman be. Mark tells us about his Nan getting breast cancer at 91. Nadia talks about her dad and taking him to the hospital. "Give us the name Claire Ross-Reade!" I think there is a troll in chat. 🤣 "Don't just tell us there is a troll, tell us what their name is so I can zap'em." "Gott'em!" Aww Markie got a troll. 👺 Nads took the Tedster to Barts, the leading heart hospital in the world. Google tells me Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Singapore, John Hopkins, Charite Berlin, Massachusetts, Toronto General, University of Toyko, Lausanne University Hospital, Sheba Medical Centre Israel. :p

Nadia pulls that cowl neck of her's. Mark says his feelings for the Queen have skyrocketed since her address to the nation. Nadia wants her to do it more often. Mark says Chi Chi is making a lot of noise with her feet. Long claws don't help. Dire NHS warnings, should we go into any form of lockdown, be one of the tools on the table. Nads says no from the kitchen as she turns the kettle on. Says she has cancelled a shot, Loose because of illness and says our collective immunity levels are so low, waiting lists. Elaine says where are the boosters? Nick Ferrari wonders where the vaccine minister is. Mark says we won't go back into lockdown. John Campbell says he doesn't think that is going to happen says Nads. Marcia is terrified because she is immuno compromised. Talk about Plan B. More shouting from Nads in the kitchen. Nads says the frontline of the NHS wanted a plan B yesterday. "Why are they never proactive?" Someone is annoyed with Mark putting his glasses on and off. He says he needs them to read, but wants to exercise them by looking. Bud needs progressives, get to the optometrist already. 🤓"Uh, sorry I just got a text." From who? Insurance agents wanting you to switch? 😂

Personalized poetry someone is writing whilst watching these dipsticks. Who liked poetry at school? Mark says when he was at uni for English, he knew those in the English programme who avoided them. When I was at school that was always the shortest module or part of the course, no big deal for me. Nanny Di is here and says she likes poetry. Nanny Di doesn't likeing being called Nanny Di on GFH. Nads just had 2 digestive biscuits. Nadia says there is good and bad and the way they do it at school is boring. She was frightened by it. Maddie is a poet, writing her songs. Nads asks his favourite poem. What? John Donne Death Be Not Proud? Mark says John Donne. 🤣 Jesus, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. 🤭 His favourite by him is The Flea and I have never read that one surprisingly. Well of course he does "Donne's early career was also notable for his erotic poetry, especially his elegies, in which he employed unconventional metaphors, such as a flea biting two lovers being compared to sex." :rolleyes: He also likes Shelley. Tells us the blood in the flea is like 2 lovers united. :cautious: "I feel all romantic now." :sick: "You're lovely." 🤮 Talks about poem pharmacies and Nads says there are people on the South Bank who will compose poems for you.

"Did you see Kate Beckinsale's post?" Nads thinks it would be good as a chat topic tomorrow. Sophie hated poetry. More poetry chat and this thing is going on for ages. Nadia pumps Mark's tires again, he is so smart and educates me bs. Talk about sharing education, blah, blah. Mark says he was student snob, particularly with Monet. Pam Ayres. Chat about ballet. Nads tells us of her wish to be a ballet dancer instead of a "2-bit TV presenter." :p Dawn's poem :"There was a young man named Mark, he took the dogs to the park. Whilst he was sitting, the dogs were shitting. The End." :LOL: I would say There was head named Mark, young man is pushing it. The dogs are going to the vets and 2 vets haven't picked up on what they have, as Mark is convinced he knows, almost Ph.D, training counsellor, part-time vet. Nads is off to lie down has Mark does his quiz and I am skipping this tit. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON FOR NADIA GUYS. MEMBER'S LIVE. Nadia is doing an interview with the girls from the Girls Night In campaign. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE NADIA IN HER PYJAMAS, "I like a bit of Nadia in her pyjamas." :rolleyes: Kelly:"There was a lovely guy named Mark, who reached for his Nadia in the dark. Grabbing her bum, he squeezed it some. Nadia yelled out MAARK!" Right, I'm packing it in early because this is almost an hour and you don't need to hear anything more about Mark. Laters! :m
Brilliant summary @bitterntwisted (y)
The Alec Baldwin story is shocking and tragic RIP to Halyna Hutchins a talent and a life cut down too soon 🙁!
I understand why the media are interested in this story and focus on Alec Baldwin but in their haste to do so I think they are forgetting (a bit) who was the real victim here?
Yes he has to live with the outcome of events (possible PTSD says Mark?) but so does her family and loved ones?
Also we don't know what kind of critical condition the director is in either? He also might be in a bad way or have life changing injuries?
All I can say is what a terrible waste of a life that had so much potential what a loss to her family and to cinema. 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Nads asks his favourite poem. What? John Donne Death Be Not Proud? Mark says John Donne. 🤣 Jesus, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. 🤭His favourite by him is The Flea and I have never read that one surprisingly. Well of course he does "Donne's early career was also notable for his erotic poetry, especially his elegies, in which he employed unconventional metaphors, such as a flea biting two lovers being compared to sex." :rolleyes: He also likes Shelley. Tells us the blood in the flea is like 2 lovers united. :cautious: "I feel all romantic now."
He must have found when the nits jumped from her to him so romantic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Naddywaddy being her usual nasty self when "teaching" mank to cook: when you are teaching someone to cook an egg you don't let them cook it on any old flame and then castigate them like they are stupid for having the flame too high. She really is vile.
What a nasty, nasty bully. I’m sure many people know, the way to fry an egg and cook it on top (if you do not want to flip it) egg goes in on a high heat for 30seconds, turn the heat down to low and cover frying pan with a lid. The egg continues to fry and the steam cooks the egg to perfection.

I actually felt quite sorry for him.

I realised why i find her so fascinating and possibly why @Waffle3 said I am passionate and have a good insight.

I apologise for the over share, ⬇ I need no sympathy, I have sought much therapy and have been in The Twelve Step programme for 20 years.

My parent was professionally diagnosed with narcissism along with another NPD and was very much like Nitty. The diagnosis was later on in my life so as a child I was clueless everyday, as to who or what I was going to wake up to and, it was intimidating.

The one certainty though, was that it would involve complete control, micro-management and severe critcism. Most of the time things were taken out of my hands quite literally because i was told I was incapable. Yet I was very much needed in the environment as were other relatives/‘friends’ to be used like slaves and be there to be shouted out.
Both parents suffered from addiction as well.

Nitty was in her element in that so-called lesson. She wanted him to fail. He had a look of failure on his face before he started. I know he’s an awful man, however to treat people like that and think it normal is abominable. No wonder her family is in shreds and no wonder the children are wrecks.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.