Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have also made a complaint to Ofcom 👍🏼
Stupid woman
Me too....
My complaint........ "Today Nadia Sawalha commented that all women need to treat all men as potential attackers. She said we can't trust any man. This type of comment and language can cause so much damage. This is not the first time she has said or done something that has been offensive or dangerous and it would be good to know who is protecting her at ITV or Loose Women. If a male presenter had said the same thing about women he would be sacked or suspended. Why is she getting away with irresponsible comments like todays?
I am calling for her to be taken off our screens or at the very least a public apology to men. "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nadia does it again !!!!
Spouts nonsense causing annoyance to so many people
My brother in law teaches teenage girls,and people who don’t know what they are talking about making sweeping statements like this makes his already hard job even worse
He told me before that things like this makes everything go backwards causing more fear and mistrust and heightens anxieties for everyone
She does her wee stint on tv
Gets a backlash and then takes to her kip
All in the cause of getting a few dozen more Instagram followers
She has no regard for that beautiful young ladies family, it is all just self promotion
She will be on to the next attention grabbing headline in no time at all
And on another topic
Does offcom ever do anything? because I’m sure they are sick of hearing her name

If anyone else on tv had’ve mentioned the term all men Marky Mark would be wagging his pen at them now calling it preposterous
Doctors,surgeons,nurses,cleaners,chefs,waiters,barman,students,couriers,florists,salesmen,actors,singers,musicians,composers, artists,mechanics,sportsmen,tradesmen,solicitors,estate agents,caretakers, teachers,headmasters,civil servants, bus drivers,train drivers,POSTMEN and many many many more and one day…her son-in-law.

If the Daily Mail turn this into some kind of righteous Nadia Sawalha article then she has a very seriously highly paid legal team who back her for everything she ever does or says.

I couldn’t stand to watch that LW episode, did the anchor not pull her up on it??

I cannot stand to look at whether she is prancing about on IG this evening, probably planning another RANT.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a reminder, if anyone has an idea for the next thread title have a go. @afrozenpea has given us at #851 "He's doing the 16/8: for 16 hrs of the day, he's being a wazzock, the rest he's asleep."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey guys.... Request here.... I have checked the ofcom complaints for the last few months and they only list those programmes that received over 50 complaints. Loose women wasn't listed for the episode that Nitty showed her backside. I was quite shocked as there were 100's of comments on various sites. Can as many people as possible make a complaint to ofcom about her latest disgusting remarks please? If they aren't getting the complaints then LW will never get rid of the big mouthed idiot and we will have to listen to more of her bile. Cheers my dears ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
DIRECTOR OF DISASTER

She is removing all the derogatory comments on Instagram
Only the fawning and praise can stay
Thicko is too mild a term
That will most likely be her ‘team’ advising her to remove comments so the press can’t get hold of them, as well as vanity..

It’s a shame someone with a huge IG or Twitter following doesnt’ call her for it. Can’t believe the press just ignore it.

W
That will most likely be her ‘team’ advising her to remove comments so the press can’t get hold of them, as well as vanity..

It’s a shame someone with a huge IG or Twitter following doesnt’ call her for it. Can’t believe the press just ignore it.
Well I see Alex gave it a try but the thread seems predominantly in Nadia’s favour.

it really is taking feminism to the extreme on a show which doesn’t have the time to discuss it deeply with Q&A from both genders points of view being heard. There needs to be a balanced equal discussion with something like this. Jeez, from a woman getting her AR** out in a thong last week. More people complained about that to Ofcom!

She’ll be sleeping well tonight after celebrating with a bottle of ROzaaay and planning the follow up rant, and coming out shining.

I wonder what her poor Father thinks of what she has said.. Shouldn’t think she cares..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I have read a large number of the comments and don't see it in her favour at all, he has 11k likes and only just over 100 thumbs down so quite the opposite imo.

Reactions: 18
I actually adore Alex Belfield especially his Diane Abbott sketches. Talking of Diane Abbott, maybe Nadia could be her stand in? They both spout tit constantly.
If ever I need a laugh I watch his Diane impressions. Really funny, and accurate. Alex is spot on, and tells it like it is. I think he should do a parody sketch of thicko Nardia and her pretentious husband.

Reactions: 14
Nottingham police and BBC don't thinks so - they are really going for him in Nottingham. Google his name.
I believe he’s been set up for whistleblowing. We will see next Summer when his trial starts. I honestly don’t believe a word the BBC, government, ITV, police say these days.

Reactions: 12
the bit about having flayed skin.....ffs. the whole making it about all men is a away of making it about all women, which is then just a means for nadia to make it all about herself. so pathological. a young woman was horribly murdered and we need to take whatever reasonable steps to make sure something like that doesn't happen again, and here's nadia appropriating her suffering, making herself sound like the victim: because sarah everard was not an individual who lost her life, and whose life actually mattered, but just a tool for nadia to manufacture attenntion for herself: she is so bleeping horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Friday and the jackwagons have given their loyal followers are heads up. Did you see the latest pics of Ricky Martin? He looks like he is on the juice. :eek: I have to get my sad arse to the lab to get poked like a pin cushion. Okay title is"Are YOU Looking forward to XMAS? Butcher Shortages, Favourite Toys & SMALL TALK!"

They are 3 minutes late. Some bitching in the chat box about MAFS being a repeat. Mark is wearing the same top as last night. They are here now, talking about pinch, punch, first of the month. Apparently Dina was very good at it. The picture quality is shite. Roll call. Going over to 4G. Welcome Insta newbies. Talk about the Sarah Everard case and people feeling raw. When Mark says raw, does he been the flailing that Nadia has had in backlash to her stupid remarks on Loose? Nadia sips from her Gobshite mug, how appropos. :sneaky: News about fuel and haulage and Mark worried that Christmas is not going to come. What is he talking about? Christmas is always there where you spend a bomb or not. Nadia says she isn't worried and we deal without having pigs in blanket, whilst Mark is humming "Do They Know It's Christmas." Elliot says Christmas is what you make of it. (Honestly, taking a Christmas off is something I did a few years ago. I just got fed-up one year and said, I'm out. Decided I will do what I want, sleep in, snack around the clock, went to the cinema, it was great!😌) Going back to wifi.

Oh tit, Nadia is doing her firth thigns of Chrithmasth and we haven't even hit Halloween. Nick Ferarri was saying the front page of the Daily Star had a boy sitting on Santa's lap asking for an HGV licence, some fuel and a turkey and Santa says Nah, no hope of it mate. 🤣 Nadia doesn't want to talk about all the things not working, she just wants fun this morning. Anita is looking forward to Vlogmas and Nadia flips her hair and says she is getting excited about that, what with last year's lockdown. Mark is clicking his pen and said that Nadia pissed on his parade saying she didn't want to talk about the heavy stuff. "I don't want to talk about fuel and the gov't." Mark says that he does for a minute, which will turn into a 10 minute lecture. 😖 Mark talks about being a man's man, as being someone who has fuel, as there is a hierarchy about who has fuel and who doesn't. Mark feels ashamed not having fuel.

This morning, let's see if I can condense this story, Mark did the school run, seeing there is a small queue at the station, goes to get the car from Betty, Betty's car is a hybrid and she has to show Mark how to use it, her car only uses fuel to start up the electrics, goes to the station with the jerry can, Nadia interjects to say people were shouting at him because of his jerry can and Mark says she ruined his story. "Oh sorry." Yeah so he gets yelled at for the jerry can he yells back his car doesn't have fuel, he is using his mother-in-law's car, leave me alone. He goes to pay and the car in front of him has left and cars beeping their horns for him to get a shift on, He gets into Betty's car, presses the button, IT WON'T START! Everyone is screaming at him. 🤣 "You must have been shitting yourself." Finally, it started, got back home and had to use Nadia's funnel from the kitchen "Where is that? I need it back." Emma has a joke. Which Spice Girl can get petrol? Geri can. 🤪 "Oh I love a cheesy joke" says Nadia.

Someone wants to know why Northern Ireland is fine for petrol, but the rest of the UK aren't. Happy birthday Sharona. Thank you to Claire for the card. Ellen says buy Nads a new funnel to Mark. Mark says the demand for fuel is up for the weekend. Well duh, they always raise the price of fuel here for the weekend, especially a long one. Happy birthday to Kirstie. "Bond dies no time to die" reads out Nadia. Mark has blocked the "asshole." Nadia thought it was a cheesy joke. Butcher shortage and Mark didn't know that. Ministers planning to ease visa restrictions. Nadia is thinking about pigs in blankets. She needs to see someone about her food obsession. "Do you like pigs in blankets? Do you find them a bit salty?" Mark says he feels like he putting a penis in his mouth. 😧 "MAAARKKK! GOOD GOD!" He says he HAD to say it. :rolleyes: Nadia doesn't think the bacon next to it works. "I might go completely left field this Christmas." What is that supposed to mean? Something comes out of left field, it's a baseball analogy, meaning odd or weird. Mark goes on to say how they reluctantly accept Brexit, but would love someone who voted for Brexit to say it is a bit ironic. Nadia is still going on about the bacon in the pigs in the blanket and me, well I have never had pigs in a blanket with bacon, it was always been in one of those Pilsbury crescent rolls as a kid.

Sophie says Daniel Craig is in the Guardian today described as 53, Craig is cheerful, clever and friendly. Nadia "HE'S A SNOB!! HE'S A BLOODY SNOB!!" Calm down woman, it ain't interested in your opinion. :cautious: Wendy mentions bacon wrapped prunes and Ms. Masterchef says "yeah that's called devils on horseback." Mark claims he is allergic to prunes, says he never knew fruits didn't come out of tin until he was 13, dig at Di's parenting. Apparently he ates some as a kid, got sick, ergo he is "allergic." :rolleyes: Nads says he ate too many and the reason she doesn't like prunes is the elders saying they were bunged up and needed prunes and she associates it with constipation. Faith suggests pigs in duvets, the duvets being white bread. Oooh, fancy. 🧐 Nadia is trying to figure that one out. 🐶 Toffee is barking her head off, so it must be Tim! Off goes Mark to get his affirmation.

Christmas traditions, Bucks Fizz, sausage rolls. Mark is back to the meat industry and lack of workers and pinch points as the gov't is calling them. Someone asks Mark how his course is going. He says well as yesterday he did some role playing therapist mode, "it was draining and illuminating." Mark asking about vol-au-vents, when he means appetizers. Nads likes coronation chicken. Gabrielle says stuffing balls. Nads: "Same to you Gabrielle." Sam says fried brie and cranberry sauce. Nads tells us about making puff pastry with brie, nuts and cranberry sauce and how she gains half a stone at Christmas from all the cheese eating. She says she will keep to her 16/8 though. Loads of hair fluffing and scrunching. Mark is worried about mince pies. Did you that Mark did a documentary series with Nigel Slater? Slater told him that what would cause a revolution in Britian would be the banning of dunking biscuits. Mark reckons it would be no mince pies at Christmas. Someone asks about taste tests. Nads says she is doing another 16/8 video today, aiming to do one every Friday, so we shall see how long this lasts. 🤭 Pen clicking. Claire asks about the winner and they say they have been contacted. Talk about the Google tombola.

Small talk, do you like it. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Nads says she loves it. "I'm a TV presenter, it's my job!" She says she can talk about anything. David says the pandemic is the new weather. (I was talking to a neighbour the other day about the weather. It is at that point where it doesn't know if it wants to be warm or cold, so it is at a stalemate.☀💦❄) Karen says she can, but doesn't like it. I have to be in the right mood, otherwise I stay quiet. Nadia hates small talk with other slebs, everyone is too keen and too nice. Mark says at industry things slebs have special small talk. Fear of small talk is what makes Mark want to avoid any party situation. Study on big talks with strangers being more fufiling. Mark wants to find a strategic way of doing that. Me? --->😴 Mark says answer honestly when people ask how are you. Nadia: "I like it when people tell me how they are." Nads had a nice chat with her friend Tom about his trip to Rome. "People make talk small when it doesn't have to be." 😵 I'm zoning out now. "Interest in human beings is the key to conversation." Other people call that being a nosey parker. :p

The next James Bond. "Ta-ra luv, ta-ra won't miss you, close the door on your way out" says Nads. Talk about Tom Hardy, but Nadia doesn't think so because of family commitments. Henry Cavill? "Naw." Taron Eggerton is too boyish. Idris Elba. "He is gorgeous" says Nadia as she picks her nails. Mark says it would be a bold and important move aka box ticking! Nadia mentions Colin Salmon and says he would have been a good Bond, but back then "we were too prejudice." :rolleyes: Talk about diversity in film. Let's make Bond a black, lesbian, bionic-armed dyslexic already! :ROFLMAO: Mark asks if he needs to be posh. The most important thing for Nadia is Bond needs huge charisma and wit. Mark says like Daniel Craig and Nadia goes off on him. "Because he is so far up his own arse, you can't hardly see his head, he cawn't be witty. WHAT IS THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN DOING WITH HIM?!? THAT BRILLIANT ACTRESS, because she is so witty and smart and a great actress and he is just horrible." Umm, his talents are not readily available to the general populace, if you catch my drift? ;) GUYS HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! Rege-Jean Page. Nads figures he could do it. Someone says he is too young and Nads says "we've had old craggy chops for ages, it might be nice to have a younger Bond." Remember when I said she needs to see someone about her obsession with eating, she should see them about her Daniel Craig obsession. Mark says Richard Madden would be good. James Norton, Nadia looovvves him. Mark says they have a BBC face. Let's see, Bodyguard, Happy Valley, Grantchester are all ITV shows, so no Mark. :cautious: Minky Moo wants rough posh. Henry Golding. Tom Hiddleston, to which Nadia says "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! HE'S GOT NO SEX APPEAL!" Umm, you're married to Mark so your barometer on sex appeal is busted and therefore invalid! :mad: "Tom Ellis? Who's Tom Ellis" asks Mark. Lucifer Mark. Tamsin Outhwaites' ex. Nadia just figured out who he is and says "No, don't like him." Some fool suggests Danny Dyer, could you imagine? 😫

COME ON GUYS, WE'VE GOT TO HAVE AT LEAST 2OO THUMBS UP. Happy birthday Sarah. Welcome to Louise. "Top toys we have to talk about that!" says Nads. Talk about toy shortage. Nads wants to know about favourite toy you got for Christmas. For me, it was my Betty Crocker Oven. 😍 Hazel says Spirograph and Etch a Sketch. Mark's was the Evil Knievel. Jean says Raleigh Chopper. Createaholic says Buckeroo. Apparently that game made Kiki scream. Nads says her grandfather made furniture for their dolls. Sarah says a wristwatch. Mark had a Snoopy one. Nads is freaking out now over the Snoopy watch. She pulls his jumper and asks him why he is all wet, he is going to get a chest infection. Toffee barking again and off goes Nads. Allie says Tiny Tears. Maisey has a My Little Pony grooming parlour. Jean says Spacehopper. I had one of those. Rhian says her portable CD player. Tamagochi. Polly Pocket. Operation. Toy soldiers. Nadia loved her Tressy doll, but decided one day to give it a haircut. Moira still has her Tressy. Tracey says paint by numbers. Mark asks if anyone remembers the books you paint with a wet brush. Yes. Gloria had the talking Bugs Bunny. So did I! I loved that thing, had it for ages. Naaa, what's up Doc? 🤭 FUZZY FELT!

ARE YOU READY KIDS? NADS IS DOING AN EGG, BACON, CHEESE, MUSHROOM, WRAP. How many is that now? 🤔 LATER IS NADS 16/8. YES OR NO TO MUSHROOMS. Welcome Kimberly. MOST SAY YES TO MUSHROOMS. LOTS OF LOVE, HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND A MEMBER'S LIVE, WE WILL GIVE YOU GOOD NOTICE, BYEEEE. Later! 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

W

Well I see Alex gave it a try but the thread seems predominantly in Nadia’s favour.

it really is taking feminism to the extreme on a show which doesn’t have the time to discuss it deeply with Q&A from both genders points of view being heard. There needs to be a balanced equal discussion with something like this. Jeez, from a woman getting her AR** out in a thong last week. More people complained about that to Ofcom!

She’ll be sleeping well tonight after celebrating with a bottle of ROzaaay and planning the follow up rant, and coming out shining.

I wonder what her poor Father thinks of what she has said.. Shouldn’t think she cares..
Well said @chipmunk (y)
Yes well I said words to that effect as well and ( maybe too much) more on the celebrity secret gossip thread!
Page 6 if anyone is interested ?
She has made me so angry this time with her biased opinions and misandry and yes she needs to be called out on it everywhere and anywhere and attention brought to her frankly ignorant and deluded personality because she is abusing her power as a (woman) not men abusing theirs!

Thank you @rivermonster for giving my post a like.
The more likes it gets the better (no I haven't taken leave of my senses and want to emulate Mark!)
but just to get the word out about the duplicitous Nadia Sawalha because she has definitely gone too far this time!
Why should that be acceptable for some people just because her target is men?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Me too....
My complaint........ "Today Nadia Sawalha commented that all women need to treat all men as potential attackers. She said we can't trust any man. This type of comment and language can cause so much damage. This is not the first time she has said or done something that has been offensive or dangerous and it would be good to know who is protecting her at ITV or Loose Women. If a male presenter had said the same thing about women he would be sacked or suspended. Why is she getting away with irresponsible comments like todays?
I am calling for her to be taken off our screens or at the very least a public apology to men. "
She has said so many things in the past on Loose Women that should have got her the sack but somebody is keeping her in and just turns a blind eye when she says something offensive. Jamelia was soon kicked out never to return when she made a comment about High St. shops shouldn't sell large size clothes and it was a stupid thing to say but nitty has said far worse things, like yesterday's comment about men but it just gets ignored. I wonder why that is?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Nadia Sawalha said she "couldn't help but look" at men's "bits and bobs", when she once entered a unisex toilet that had men's urinals. (2017)
download.jpeg

This from the woman who is so terrified she says every man is a potential rapist, (conveniently forgetting that her husband allegedly sexually assualted a woman when he was 17, 'confessing' it on a podcast of a friend, and openly laughing about it time stamp 14:35 https://play.acast.com/s/af4c41a1-d39d-53f3-a416-5bb49189df13/609170b3cbde607346c0ceb6 ), and instils this rancid, sexist viewpoint on her daughters and broadcasts it on Loose Women
No apologies for reposting this podcast again

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nadia Sawalha said she "couldn't help but look" at men's "bits and bobs", when she once entered a unisex toilet that had men's urinals. (2017)
View attachment 789547
This from the woman who is so terrified she says every man is a potential rapist, (conveniently forgetting that her husband allegedly sexually assualted a woman when he was 17, 'confessing' it on a podcast of a friend, and openly laughing about it time stamp 14:35 https://play.acast.com/s/af4c41a1-d39d-53f3-a416-5bb49189df13/609170b3cbde607346c0ceb6 ), and instils this rancid, sexist viewpoint on her daughters and broadcasts it on Loose Women
No apologies for reposting this podcast again
You should forward this information to Alex Belfield - I’m sure he’d love to do a follow up on this after his video yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just a reminder, if anyone has an idea for the next thread title have a go. @afrozenpea has given us at #851 "He's doing the 16/8: for 16 hrs of the day, he's being a wazzock, the rest he's asleep."
Someone came up with a brilliant sentence about nitty I think , at the beginning of the thread and someone suggested it for a thread title and it got loads of likes, i think @Gloria Rostron had said it. I’ll try and find it.

EDIT: It could have been a @bitterntwisted sentence from CM

Found the quote, for a possible title thread.

Page:16 by @diamondtext

‘Kerrrccchhhinnngg. A pound for you and a pound for me.’ Has to be the new thread name 🤣🤣🤣’. suggested by @Chemicals kill. Regarding the promo film for £1.99 per month for 3 years and you get a badge.

it had 20 positive reactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have read a large number of the comments and don't see it in her favour at all, he has 11k likes and only just over 100 thumbs down so quite the opposite imo.
I was reading the thread on Twitter. We’re you reading from YouTube? Thing is with Twitter you can retweet and it spreads in seconds, if I hadn’t know about this thread, I would not have been alerted to Alex. I suppose one could share his rant though, hmm, hadn’t though of that. I have a small following though so don’t think it would make much impact. That’s what i meant by needing someone with a 50-500k following to share his rant.

people on twitter, a few were with him but mostly they were saying he was just as bad, and being aggressive towards women! She has a serious sm following who love her. It’s a business and i should think she puts a lot of money into driving the right demographic to her SM platforms, and those people will defend her.

Reactions: 9
I was reading the thread on Twitter. We’re you reading from YouTube? Thing is with Twitter you can retweet and it spreads in seconds, if I hadn’t know about this thread, I would not have been alerted to Alex. I suppose one could share his rant though, hmm, hadn’t though of that. I have a small following though so don’t think it would make much impact. That’s what i meant by needing someone with a 50-500k following to share his rant.

people on twitter, a few were with him but mostly they were saying he was just as bad, and being aggressive towards women! She has a serious sm following who love her. It’s a business and i should think she puts a lot of money into driving the right demographic to her SM platforms, and those people will defend her.
I don't do any SM so follow him on youtube, he has ranted about her before. I sent the link to him about Manky and the ex girlfriends mother. We lived near Nottingham so still read the local news papers on line and found out about him from there when all the BBC stuff was kicking off and they kept raiding his house and I find him quite amusing if not a bit intense sometimes but that keeps him in the public eye. He does like a rant about Harry and Meagain which are often quote on their forum on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

A discussion on sarah everard from today's loose women makes youtube, but yesterday's didn't......might i suggest it might be the total embarasssment of nadia doing her "its really all about me" routine?

• Angry
  • Heart
I don't do any SM so follow him on youtube, he has ranted about her before. I sent the link to him about Manky and the ex girlfriends mother. We lived near Nottingham so still read the local news papers on line and found out about him from there when all the BBC stuff was kicking off and they kept raiding his house and I find him quite amusing if not a bit intense sometimes but that keeps him in the public eye. He does like a rant about Harry and Meagain which are often quote on their forum on here.
Nice one @rivermonster
I sent him the link and the info from Chemical Kills this afternoon too. Hopefully he’ll have a read and a listen 👍🏼🤞🏼
40C0A656-7019-4805-8BFD-A1F035AA8780.png

It would be great if other Tattlers could also do the same - make him take notice!
I know not everyone here likes him, but putting that aside, he could prove quite useful as he’s got a ridiculous amount of followers, and he’s passionate about getting the truth out there when someone does/says stupid things like Nadia does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.