Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a masterful presenter she reads out a possible spoiler of the new Bond movie. What a dolt.

And Glenda the #BeKind Good Witch goes after Daniel Craig for no good reason. Has she met him? Does she know him? She’s more like the Wicked Witch of West Croydon With Her W(h)ing(ing) Manky by her side.

:coffee:
Small talk, do you like it. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Nads says she loves it. "I'm a TV presenter, it's my job!" She says she can talk about anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s such a masterful presenter she reads out a possible spoiler of the new Bond movie. What a dolt.

And Glenda the #BeKind Good Witch goes after Daniel Craig for no good reason. Has she met him? Does she know him? She’s more like the Wicked Witch of West Croydon With Her W(h)ing(ing) Manky by her side.
Spot on @Hopscotch (y) so funny! :D
You summed her up perfectly and condsidering the fact that I was just attacked by one of her flying monkeys on the celebrity secret gossip thread (good call out @Bulls**t detector ) Or possibly it was even Nadia herself 🤔 I thought of this gif!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Title suggestion
Kerchhiinngggg a pound for you and a pound for me!!!!
Mark ain’t no David Cassidy!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

it's painful how fascinsting she thinks she is.......

nurse ratched in full effect here......

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She really will try to convince her followers that she is the person who discovered intermittent fasting
And what happened to the feckin yoga????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Her dirty finger nails when pointing at the Sushi, makes me feel sick that someone can be that dirty! Yuik!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She really will try to convince her followers that she is the person who discovered intermittent fasting
And what happened to the feckin yoga????
The woman is a food hoover, with the attention span of a gnat. No willpower, delusional and a feckin liar. 16 chocolate bars and 8 packets of crisps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The woman is a food hoover, with the attention span of a gnat. No willpower, delusional and a feckin liar. 16 chocolate bars and 8 packets of crisps.
the secret to her succesfully dieting is probably to film herself, and not what diet she does: she's the sort of person who can only do anything if it's a performance for an audience. trouble is, as soon as the camera is turned off, she'll probably dive head first in to a bag of doritos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You summed her up perfectly and condsidering the fact that I was just attacked by one of her flying monkeys on the celebrity secret gossip thread (good call out @Bulls**t detector ) Or possibly it was even Nadia herself 🤔 I thought of this gif!

Sorry, I kept out of that as I am not as articulate as you 2 are, you can handle it on your own. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the secret to her succesfully dieting is probably to film herself, and not what diet she does: she's the sort of person who can only do anything if it's a performance for an audience. trouble is, as soon as the camera is turned off, she'll probably dive head first in to a bag of doritos.
Nadia's muck in minutes is always something calorific fried in a lake of butter and oil. They eat loads of takeaways, she drinks a lot of alcohol. Snacks, choklit, cakes you name it. She will never be slim, and healthy because she is a glutton. Her cookbooks and workouts with a diet theme, were done for cash. If anyone takes dieting advice from Narstia they need their head testing. Just stop eating crap and exercise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did you ever read how she did the weight loss video - she literally starved herself. Found this one but there is a better one somewhere, will find it.

Reactions: 13
Did you ever read how she did the weight loss video - she literally starved herself. Found this one but there is a better one somewhere, will find it.
She got paid a lot of money to do that.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I kept out of that as I am not as articulate as you 2 are, you can handle it on your own. :)
Well all I'll say is the tit hit the fan a bit! :LOL:
I forgot that some people still actually believe in her down to earth earth mother #bekind act?
Someone very persistent kept on calling me out for as they put it being more angered by Nadia Sawalha than against violence towards women?
I still think it could have been either Nadia or Mark because they appealed to @Bulls**t detector to tell me off as well? :D To #bekind?
Well I wanted to draw attention to her hijacking of the tragedy of Sarah's death (ghoulish) to faux virtue signal make it all about her (the real victim) and demonise men and yeah I certainly did that! 🥴

One good thing though it gave peoples memories a jolt about just how awful her and Marks behaviour is so I don't think everyone is fooled by her sudden Mother Teresa act!
Also her appalling treatment of Julia came to light again....so much for women supporting women....right?
So i_m not sorry to have brought it up!
You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time...
Springs to mind (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’ve literally only just seen it because you mentioned it @Misbehaving … I don’t usually go elsewhere on Tattle.
Had I seen it sooner, I’d have said something, but it looks like the moment has passed. Nice to see @Bulls**t detector had your back though💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9

A discussion on sarah everard from today's loose women makes youtube, but yesterday's didn't......might i suggest it might be the total embarasssment of nadia doing her "its really all about me" routine?
Possibly a lot of complaints to OFcom but not enough for nitty to have to issue an apology? So ITV use the more calm presenters to debate, in order to abate Nitty’s unacceptable comments. We all know the saying. ‘You can’t polish a turd,’ yet ITV are experts at polishing the turd that is Nadia SawaLIAR, as the much missed @Podular once said, ‘Teflon, she’s made from Teflon.’

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

She can talk tit !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

it's painful how fascinsting she thinks she is.......

nurse ratched in full effect here......
MEDIOCRE TV PRESENTER?? Talk about giving yourself airs and graces love.

You’re a sh**te tv panellist who only keeps her job because your family name is attached to two people who have earned an honest living entertaining people for decades between the two of them.

You get sacked from every job you’ve ever had, and clearly are holding someone to ransom at ITV with life ruining gossip. Everything all comes out eventually Nitty, counting the days, counting the days.

Anyway..

Couldn’t get passed 5 mins. Just as I thought, she will binge all the time she is allowed to eat, and “she doesn’t have to worry about being healthy, I’ll have some greens with that.”

So 15 Krispy Creams it is then, sprinkled with frozen peas..:rolleyes:

EDIT: To say, as I mentioned before this is the WORST DIET, yes Nitty you are on a DIET, for her, because for the whole time she is fasting, she is thinking, obsessing, salivating,craving what she is going to binge on. No different from an alcoholic who says, ‘ I’m not going to drink until 6pm,’ then spends the whole day dreaming of how much they’re going to enjoy it, how pissed they are going to get and how well they have done because they didn’t have a drink during the day.

The only way that woman will ever have a healthy relationship with food, is to find an abstinence programme, a food plan, a sponsor/supporter and a highly trained psychotherapist who can get her to face hers lies and denial.

so true @afrozenpea it is painful to watch how fascinating she thinks she is.

(We all know she ate that bread when the camera cut)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.