Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia doesn’t articulate her points properly. She is a terrible panellist…but maybe her being so terrible is why she keeps her job. She stirs up anger and disgust, no even intentionally, she’s basically there as a joke contributor and ITV are taking the piss out of her but she thinks all behind the scenes actually like her. Just a shame she is able to earn so much from being there just to antagonise with her natural personality.

She tells us ‘all men’ are potential attackers, that’s probably not what she meant, but that is her issue all over…she doesn’t articulate well and is not quick-thinking enough to keep up with professional presenters in any unscripted debate.

I suspect what she meant is that there is no way to guarantee any stranger doesn’t have those tendencies, so when out alone women need to be making conscious risk assessments to avoid walking into a blind alley or across unlit parks during nighttime. I think she was meaning that no matter how much we tell the police these attacks aren’t acceptable and try to educate boys before they become attackers…a small number of dangerous individuals will always fall under the radar, so you can never guarantee that a stranger, particularly late at night or an unlit location, is NOT as risk. What she said though, made it sound as if ALL men are capable of attack. That is offensive.

If she’s worried about women’s safety, she should first look at the antics of her daughter who hangs around in parks late at night dressed as a prostitute, drunk and possibly smoking weed. If she thinks women should be wary of being attacked, she should be thinking about when and where those risks are highest, and which behaviours expose vulnerability.

Men attacking women will always happen, we just have to work as a society to reduce it as far as is possible, there will always be a random psycho that slips through. With Sarah’s case, the fact that it was a police officer is concerning, and even more so with details that have emerged that seem to be clear signs that he was either a threat to women at worst, or unsuitable to be part of the police force at best, yet no action had been taken. A different kind of case, but in the Plymouth mass shooting, there are details that made it blindingly obvious that the man involved should never have been given a gun license…there is no point being outraged at people who are sick in the head or pure evil, where questions should be asked and lessons learnt from these atrocities is related to why obvious incidents did not lead to actions that at least would reduce their chances of commiting these crimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nadia describes herself as "mediocre" at the beginning of the video ( correct :D) but does she actually know what the word means?
“If I say so myself I’m a rather fabulous cook. 😲

Yes.. best say so yourself because no-one else is going to say it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@chipmunk Thank you for the praise but I'm unable to take credit.for it. :(

She's milking her new found 16-8 diet but I remember last winter she said she was not going to diet and that she will always be overweight. She is just churning out whatever nonsense she hooks herself on. Every time she does s solo video, it feels forced by her PR team.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously have never came across someone in real life or on tv who is such a contradiction in terms
On every level she back tracks and does the very things she says she will not
Is it plain stupidity or a split personality???

Reactions: 13
Seriously have never came across someone in real life or on tv who is such a contradiction in terms
On every level she back tracks and does the very things she says she will not
Is it plain stupidity or a split personality???
Stupid would be the first thing then the next one is she is a blatant liar who can't remember what she has previously said.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She got paid a lot of money to do that.
Yes that’s the scam where she pretended to be ‘papped’ stuffing her face whilst in a bikini, supposedly in a park.

1) If she is as famous as she thinks she is and was (back then) so embarrassed about her weight, why would she sit in a bikini in a park?
2) Why did she not disguise the fact the photos were taken in her back garden? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She was moaning again on CM about Daniel Craig 🙄 Im beginning to wonder if she got knocked back by him when she used to act years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was moaning again on CM about Daniel Craig 🙄 Im beginning to wonder if she got knocked back by him when she used to act years ago.
Knocked back by him, her head would have bounced off the floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't believe her when she says she's lost over a half a stone. She insists on cooking most of her food in butter. Everything she makes is a big greasy sloppy mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't believe her when she says she's lost over a half a stone. She insists on cooking most of her food in butter. Everything she makes is a big greasy sloppy mess.
Half a stone =7lbs most of that is usually water which you can lose very quickly. Losing internal & external fat in a sensible time limit should be 1-2lb a week.

Whatever she loses, whatever she does, it will all be a LIE.

As someone mentioned earlier her management have seen an opportunity. The body acceptance BS nose-dived, the NOga [possible book collaboration with Rachel Spain] nosedived, Davina beat her to it with the HRT, so now she’s gone for …

Women have high CholOsterol too,buy my book on the 16:8 and see the miraculous change in my entire lifestyle. Pre-order on Amazon to arrive before Christmas.”

• Haha
As I said before she will shove owt down her neck for 8 hrs -- 24 hours in a day and she is eating for 8 of them so is she going to show us what she is eating and drinking for her 8 hours, I would like to see that menu,
My son put a stone on working from home so he decided to do - 23-1 - he is so disciplined o_O just eating for 1 hour per day when he went back to work and had a work canteen. For the last 3 months he has had just 1 good meal each day plus loads of tea and water and is now how I would like to look.

When he comes to us I have to remove the crisps.

But is she eating it - for the moment

Last edited:
  • Sick
Sat through that 16/8 video, whilst eating ketchup Doritos and drinking Coke. :ROFLMAO: It's Friday/Saturday night so what the hell. Anyway, Mark and his obsession with all things American, says that cherry pie is so American. :rolleyes: Excuse me, but pies are British and the first cherry one was made for Queen Elizabeth I. STFU Mark! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sat through that 16/8 video, whilst eating ketchup Doritos and drinking Coke. :ROFLMAO: It's Friday/Saturday night so what the hell. Anyway, Mark and his obsession with all things American, says that cherry pie is so American. :rolleyes: Excuse me, but pies are British and the first cherry one was made for Queen Elizabeth I. STFU Mark! :mad:
I’ve just watched this too and was thinking that you can’t get more British than a pie 🥧
For someone who’s so very highly intelligent 🤭 he is SO unbelievably thick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
that whole I love cherry pies because of all the mental associations that make me think I am a sexy american film director. lolololol. delusion in every spoonful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised he didn't make a reference to the American Pie scene!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alex mentioned Nadia again this morning he was doing a rant about loose Women and JSP. It wouldn't dawn on the likes of them to watch him for a different perspective. It's all me me me tube and my my my YouTube channel with Nadia.

Alex mentioned Nadia again on his Chanel thismorning, he was doing a rant about JSP on loose.

New thread has to be a pound for you and a pound for me. Sorry I cant remember who originally said it, I laughed so much thank you 🤗🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be surprised if he found another use for the pie when he is all alone editing in his man cave.

Screenshot_20211002-130432_kindlephoto-575868836.png
Raw mushrooms and the egg got twisted as she didn't put enough fat in the pan or spread it around properly. Recipe copied from Instagram, 0 points for originality.

Screenshot_20211002-130735_kindlephoto-576051528.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Saturday. Are you ready for a mentally stimulating, enjoying romp through a variety of topics? If so, you are at the wrong place. Title today is "Police Advice (Hail Bus or Run!), Exposure Epidemic, Army Help & Hungry Squirrels."

The chatters are busy talking about it being cold and whether to turn the heat on or not. Helen is here :m🐰🌈🌈🥑🍳🏄‍♀️. Mark is wearing a magenta t-shirt, Nads has her hair wet wishing she put some mascara on. Is it some type of magical mascara? Because I sincerely doubt it would help. Nadia put a spoonful of what looks like yoghurt and talks with her mouth full. Welcome to the newbies. Nads says it doesn't cost you a penny and Mark says it cost you your sanity. No tit Sherlock. :cautious: "The night we had last night. I slept like a log. I WAS A BROKEN WOMAN last night." Mark say it was the walking dead. They love being dramatic these two. So what happened last night? They went to Tulleys Farm for the Scarefest. Nadia is talking about going there every year, whilst Mark guzzles his Buxton water, #productplacement and she says "Mark, that's not nice." Mark says he is going to ask a quiz question for a chance to wn a CARD! :oops: Nadia says it's a card with some awful photos of them. They are hoarse from screaming the night before. Mark says hello to Helen! o_O Now they are singing "Oh What A Night." They added 2 more mazes. They went on the ghost train and Mark started snogging her when they went through the tunnel and came out with everyone looking at them. I can imagine. "It was like we were caught with our pants down!" :sick: Sophie thought they said they were going to be giving away a car and thought wow these giveaways are going to the next level. Good lord Sophie, give your head a shake. :LOL: Mark suggests saying that they have won a car and send them a Matchbox car and I think that falls under the heading of fraud and false advertising. :rolleyes: Nadia says someone will complain and get sued "for something wrongful or other." Mark: "Oh duck off wrongful."

Johnny and Kiki were walking and this guy comes up to them with a chainsaw, they start running and he was running after them. Nadia found it hilarious. Welcome to Joanna. Mandy just came back from Greece. "Wouldn't you like a vlog with us in Greece?" Didn't you do that already? Nadia says they need a holiday vlogs as the subs are desperate. Mark says the Cornwall Vlogs are coming. When? December? Mark wants to share that he doesn't know how he feels today. Nadia says well it is Gabrielle's birthday tomorrow and they have to sing for her today. Mark is going to review "No Time to Die" with Nanny Di later and Nadia will have Lisa and boys over and Dina is coming to help Nadia cook a Greek feast. Probably more Dina cooking while Nadia surreptitiously puts more oil and butter in the food. Sophie says she was having a down day yesterday and watched all kinds of crap on their channel and it made her feel better, allegedly. Nadia is thrilled and hugs the monitor.

Keely says they are relationship goals and Nadia says you wouldn't have said that if you saw their fight last night. 😯 Mark says that Nadia is the most infuriating woman he has ever had the misfortune to have met. Nadia says not to take this to a sticky place. Mark:"I would like to!" "MAARK!!" 🤮 Dixon is making a bracelet for his wife. Nads asks if anyone else has made something for someone else. Mark:"Have you made me anything?" Nadia:"Three meals a day mostly." 🤭 Mark says good answer and full respect. Nads says he has made her beautiful poems, paintings, films. "I've made you children." Big hug back to Jaqueline Frost from Nadia.

Newstime. Thoughts on police advice of shouting out to someone else on the street, hail a bus and call 999 and run. The last one the police now say is stupid. Mark says we are looking at it from the wrong end of the lens. This has to be a Markism right? Nadia says we are always questioning what women have done. Talks about the suggeston that a police officer made that women should know their rights dealing with the police. (I think that is just a general good rule for everyone. The legal system isn't set up for lay people and you can easily get screwed over.) Nadia says she understands the the police are under pressure and the chief of police in Manchester said the force is a reflection of society. Mark doesn't think it is, of course, "it is occupied with white men and women." FFS, Britain is a white indigenous territory duh. God he is so annoying. 😫 Nadia says he talking about behaviour and said 40% of police are women. Kylie is a runner and last week whilst running in a park thought what if at every man she saw. Congrats Nadia, you have them freaked out, even though the majority of women are assaulted and killed by men they know. 😡 "Can I just say (making prayer hands), permit me this moment. When Nadia said all men are potential rapists, (Nads says "to me") not even to your, what she wasn't saying was all men will rape, all men could rape or can rape, what she was referring to, if I'm correct, when a woman is walking down a street and there is any man on that street as been proven this is where the Couzens story comes in, he was what you would call "the safest person visually and, you know, in terms of authority on the street, women have to assume the worst of every man they are heading towards and that what if running around the park is, when I have let Kiki run and all that kind of stuff, you have to assume the worst and that is what you mean by potential. It's not like everyone of us will rape or could rape, it doesn't mean that."

Nadia: "I can't believe how stupid some people are and some people decided to do a bit of tralling about this. I LITERALLY worry about the intelligence of people, That is pretty fuckin rich, that when I say keep safe cos I don't know who's the bad man might be, until I know I assume everyone could potentially be harmful to me." Could you get away with saying that about an ethnic, religious or sexual orientation minority? Hell no. Apparently, Mark has been approached by people asking what Nadia's husband has to say about it. Who? The little green men who talk in your head? 👽 Mark is a road crosser and probably wants a pat on the back for it. "I know to her, I am a potential sexual attacker, rapist or whatever. I know I'm not, so I'm not offended." Nah, she's probably thinking eww it's that sweaty, pervy husband of that Nadia off the telly. 🤭 Nadia mention some guy on Insta who was jogging and laughing because a woman ahead of him was running, thinking he was chasing her. Mark says if he can't understand that, then he struggles with sympathy or empathy. Nadia say she gets so many women saying to her that they are women of sons, how can she say that? If you think she is going to stop mentioning it, forget it. It is one of her raison d'etres now. The Guardian says Britain has an indecent exposure epidemic. Police logged 10,000 cases, but only 600 went to court. Mark says he knows loads that haven't been investigated.

Toffee barking, it must be the mail. Off Mark goes. Nadia talks about a report of flashers on Wandswoth Common. For crissakes, it's Saturday! Where is the stupid chat? 😩 Nadia says there needs to be a law about unsolicited pics and Mark says to tell your girls to turn the bluetooth off, as it makes it capable for someone to airdrop images. It's called cyberflashing. Nadia goes all it takes a village. "It can happen in your home, on the bus, in double maths!" Mark wants the gov't to say something. Talk about using wired headphones instead of Airpods. "200 quid if you lose one!" Nads says to the grils and boys that we have got to start reporting everything. Agree, paper trails are good.

Petrol, who still has a problem? Army coming in on Monday. Dina has said it is unbelievable how empty the shelves are. (Nevermind the shelves, are you experiencing food price inflation? It has doubled in Canada. 🤬) Mark says along as they don't run out of coffee he doesn't care. Yeah, cuz subsisting on coffee is a good dietary plan. Dipstick. Mark says the country is settling for this crappy situation. Leeeeeeeeee's here!

Squirrel chat. Do you like squirrels? Nadia is frightened of them and finds them confrontational. It's just you Nadia. Now skunks, those suckers love scaring humans for shits and giggles. Mark says this kid at school named Wolf who was the son of Scruff McGuff off Grange Hill, came into class on day with a bloody finger, attacked by a squirrel. He must have got near a nest and the mum freaked out. Talk about the squirrel drug problem. Mark says they have an AA meeting out the back. "Oh MAAARK!" Lee calls them attractive rats and Nadia agrees. Whether they are rats or squirrels them have more going on in their brains than most humans I could name. Mark says they are quite beautiful in their own way. Nadia's phone goes off. The story of Kiki calling squirrels duck it. Quality parenting there. 😒 HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Story of squirrel that stashed 42 gallons of walnut inside a van after an owner parked under a tree. The feed is fucked. Nadia asks for nice stories and sparks of joy. One kg of nails, knives and screws taken from a man's stomach who was injesting them. Eww. He was trying to quit alcohol. "I think he's got a screw loose."

Happy birthday to Sue, Natasha, Luke, Claire, Anthea, Gabrielle. Welcome to Susan Sarah. What three drinks has Mark been drinking during the live to get a card. COME ON GET US TO 200 LIKES! HAVE A LOVELY DAY, STAY SAFE AND SEE YOU TOMORROW! Laters! 😼

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.