Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their CM where she criticised Daniel Craig for being rude to a reporter at the Bond premiere. Ok it’s obvious Daniel hates the press cos he got burnt by them in the beginning, partly his own fault for being grumpy in his first press conference. And he’s said he’s uncomfortable with fame and seems awkward in interviews generally. And yes he gets paid a tit load and should make the effort more. But I thought Mads extreme reaction and blind hatred of him seemed irrational and way out of proportion.

Ok so Craig is a defensive grumpy sod at times, but there’s far worse than him in Hollywood as we’ve all seen recently. It seemed like Mads was triggered by him or something, like he reminds her of someone she had a problem with. Could it be because Daniel criticised the Turdashians which she loves. 😂 Daniel rightly called the Khards a load of shite, while she thinks they’re a wonderful family 🤢🤮 Wonderful family, the mother is a cash register, who exploits her daughters and encourages Kim to strip for photo shoots, but Daniel is rude to reporters and that’s worse. 🙄 And as far as I’m aware, no one who’s worked with Daniel has ever had a bad word to say about him. If he’s such a vile person wouldn’t he have been labelled difficult to work with by now, or had nutty outbursts on set, like Tom Cruise or Christian Bale. I think Mads doctor needs to dial down her testosterone shots, she’s going ballistic over nothing now, she seems to be having roid rage 🤣
For this alone Daniel Craig for me is gold 😊

Nitty and her bazooka show is and was never funny, witty, clever, amusing or entertaining...just a woman growing old with absolutely no dignity 👎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't you just love Alex Belfield.
I’ve complained to OFCOM and demanded an apology or her dismissal. She will have instilled fear, confusion and damage in both young and old women, women of every age, that every man they see could potentially be a heinous rapist/murderer.

It was an unacceptable sexist comment and if a male had said such a thing about a woman on Tv he would have been sacked instantly.

This needs as many complaints to OFCOM as possible so they are forced to address the issue.

She has now proved she is not intelligent enough to be on National tv debating such serious issues and her comments will have devastating not to mention offensive and irreprabable effects on all women who have male friends, sons, nephews, husbands, uncles, grandfathers and fathers Etc..

Really, she must be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Massive thanks for sharing this HereForAScroll :love:

Alex Belfield's commentary on Nadia's Sawalha's rant is gold.
The comments are gold upon gold upon gold.
But my favourite thing of all is comparing the viewing figures.
1633028436307.png

I reckon there will easily be over 100K+ views within 24 hours of posting and somehow, he's already achieved 9.4 THOUSAND (y)s without begging.

For balance, there are also 87 (n)s but yesterday's cr*ppy Coffee Moaning just managed to trump this vs. 968 HUNDRED(y) s. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1633028814652.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve complained to OFCOM and demanded an apology or her dismissal. She will have instilled fear, confusion and damage in both young and old women, women of every age, that every man they see could potentially be a heinous rapist/murderer.

It was an unacceptable sexist comment and if a male had said such a thing about a woman on Tv he would have been sacked instantly.

This needs as many complaints to OFCOM as possible so they are forced to address the issue.

She has now proved she is not intelligent enough to be on National tv debating such serious issues and her comments will have devastating not to mention offensive and irreprabable effects on all women who have male friends, sons, nephews, husbands, uncles, grandfathers and fathers Etc..

Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mr nobody is desperate for someone to turn his voice into a ringtone. Such a creepy man.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I have also made a complaint to Ofcom 👍🏼
Stupid woman

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nadia does it again !!!!
Spouts nonsense causing annoyance to so many people
My brother in law teaches teenage girls,and people who don’t know what they are talking about making sweeping statements like this makes his already hard job even worse
He told me before that things like this makes everything go backwards causing more fear and mistrust and heightens anxieties for everyone
She does her wee stint on tv
Gets a backlash and then takes to her kip
All in the cause of getting a few dozen more Instagram followers
She has no regard for that beautiful young ladies family, it is all just self promotion
She will be on to the next attention grabbing headline in no time at all
And on another topic
Does offcom ever do anything? because I’m sure they are sick of hearing her name

If anyone else on tv had’ve mentioned the term all men Marky Mark would be wagging his pen at them now calling it preposterous

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.