Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Mark is going to be talking about Katie Price being arrested. I wonder if he will be discussing his own driving offence.
I hate it when people talk about someone elses struggle when they haven't even got the guts to sort out their own. I have never been a KP fan, but i hope she gets the support she needs. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate it when people talk about someone elses struggle when they haven't even got the guts to sort out their own. I have never been a KP fan, but i hope she gets the support she needs. :mad:
Too right @Herbert2005 in fact the hypocrisy surrounding people's vitriolic attacks on Katie Price is astounding not to mention more than a bit misogynist in my opinion!
If that sounds like I'm going too far well consider the case of Ant from Ant and Dec it seems that nearly killing people drink driving is ok and can be brushed off as long as you have ITV behind you!
Oh and as long as you can focus on his ex wife Lisa and paint her as a venomous fish wife! (Nothing like a distraction eh!)
Actually I really do think that when it comes to the argument regarding trolls although I definitely think that's used as an excuse for the media to hide their duplicitous behaviour behind?I do think in some cases especially when it comes to female celebrities that basically the media and press pray on womens pain and mistakes and times of vulnerability and yes following that example some of them do get trolled!
The personal attacks always seem to be particularly vicious when it comes to woman.
Caroline Flack is a good example..... everyone makes mistakes and I do think that tbh quite a lot of people in the public eye probably have some degree of personality disorders neuroticism or narcissistic tendencies? (Higher than the general population).
The media are aware of this and don't mind milking it for what it's worth and yet should something go wrong and your a woman you're still seen as disposable!
Plenty more where that came from and all that! As if woman are just stepford wives presenting a glamourous image but basically identikit. ......
So the conveyor belt continues......
I know Katie Price has been in free fall for a long time and quite frankly was an accident waiting to happen but the way that people seem happy to rip into her.....when she's already down....however justified the criticism is.......it's the glee and relish in her misfortune (in some cases) that I find makes me a little uncomfortable?
I've heard from my husband in the past a bit of info about the I'm a nice guy ...(because I keep on reminding people that I am) :rolleyes: ...Peter Andre....he screwed over Katie Price sideways ....she loved him maybe the only husband that she ever really cared about? He worked on her good fortified his image revived his career started his family (and building of his empire yes that man had ambitions secretly he's made millions through Cypriot property developing)!
Treated Katie privately with disdain (the guys a snake she was good enough to make kids with but not to be loved and respected!)
Why because he had his eye on the main prize tarnish Katie's image ....( Not hard if you push the right buttons she will self destruct) and by contrast his image will only improve by association!
That's not to say that she hasn't been her own worst enemy and made some costly mistakes and yes not had the sense to sort herself out when she had the chance...it's also to be said that she's a hedonist that lives for the moment and does have a past of not treating people very well.
Alex Reid is probably a good example of that (her lowest moment) but I do think that basically (not that it's an excuse) she is immature and has a long memory (a bad combination) so she doesn't forget people that she thinks have slighted her or not treated her well?
She should have moved on but it doesn't look like she can and in the case of Peter Andre doesn't look like she ever will and I think that destroyed her a bit...and I don't think she ever really recovered from his betrayal...(not that she helped matters but I really don't think she is as devious as him).tbh she needs a steady partner to balance out her rather explosive and excitable personality.. ..she had that with him but I believe he used her deliberately and always had the plan in the back of his mind to re establish himself and move on to another (in his mind more respectable woman)?
So yes she's clearly damaged and no she hasn't been compassionate towards others or careful or mindful of what she has done and the trail of destruction is long....but that doesn't mean that she is undeserving of our compassion or understanding?
Just because someone is difficult to like or sympathise with doesn't mean that they should be condemned forever more ....?
As I said previously and yes I don't like to use the sexism card I explained that yesterday but men (in these cases) don't get judged anywhere nearly as harshly do they?
Or to put it another way to be a woman and to be a troubled soul can be to expose yourself and to be put under the absolutely most brutal of judgements?
That isn't fair in my opinion.
So let's hope that Nadia and Mark are fair and unbiased for a change? (Yeah i_m not holding my breath!)
As you said yourself people who live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones?
Plus I think Katie price probably is a genuine alcoholic (, amongst other things) and really needs help and probably intervention from outside because sometimes you have to reach Rock bottom before you can truly pick yourself back up again and I really hope she does.....for her children's sake as well.

Edit to add I even have sympathy for Mark and Nadia sometimes (not that they would accept or like that?) but it's their sanctimonious attitude and also continuous virtue signalling (amongst other things) that really grates my cheese!
Say what you will about Katie price but she doesn't act holier than thou like those two as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth?
It's Mark and Nadia's insistence that they are always right (even when they are clearly wrong) and preaching to others what they themselves do not practice that I really find hard to stomach?
So really they should #be kind and cut others a bit of slack (, including the so called trolls) because it's not as if they are perfection personified is it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to prove to the jackass Manky not everyone with a differing opinion is a troll with a hate wish on him:
If I were him I'd get a blood test toot bleeping sweet and check his thyroid activity.
But heh the great Swadderleys laugh in the face of his possible hyperthyroidism (timestamp 1:56)
Check the bulging eye...it has been mentioned before by us caring/sharing Tattlers
By the way Manky, Hashimoto's disease has similar symptoms to bipolar if untreated.
I'll send a troll round with a baseball bat to collect my fee if diagnose is correct 🤣🤑
I thought he was making his eyes bulge on purpose in order to be "funny" - I didn't realise he couldn't help it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought he was making his eyes bulge on purpose in order to be "funny" - I didn't realise he couldn't help it!
Google Marty Feldman and notice he has the same type of eyes. - Feldman suffered from thyroid disease and developed Graves' ophthalmopathy, causing his eyes to protrude and become misaligned. When we first spoke about Mankys eyes I said my cousin had the same eyes as him and he was also diagnosed with thyroid problems. They have never mentioned he has seen a doctor about his eyes so maybe they don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the worse thing for me about this morning's coffee moanig was the nadia doing a BOOOHOOO routine for all the people who don't have enough petrol to go to work and won't get paid, whilst at the same time saying that they had enough petrol to take kiki to school, and were trying to get more. if you are so cut up about peple not having enough petrol, make your 14 year old get the bus, and if you have so failed in your parenting of your child taht she's not capable of getting a bus on her own at 14, get the bus with her, and then come back on the bus. whatever... but stop it with the- what was the phrase Julia used- crocodile tears; and stop using other people's suffering (imaginary or real) to manufacture attention for yourself, whilst taking no action that might make a difference for them: it just makes you a fake, callous turd of a human being.

Mank and his true love......"So - again - don’t wreck your relationship with alcohol like I did."

Normal people don't have a relationship with alcohol......that's just him- a rampant narcissist who loves an enabler, whether that comes in the form of alcohol, or nadia sawalha of the telly.

He thinks he is a position to tell people all about alcohol, but he's just not.... the root of his discourse is still that of someone with serious issues, and the "benefit" of his wisdom is something to which no-one should be being subjected.
I total agreement with the above part of this post. Spot on!

In my 20 years of working an abstinent programme, and although mine is not alcohol based, I still work the same principles.
I have NEVER witnessed anything like this man and his so-called sobriety. He may be ‘sober,’ but he seems more obsessed with alcohol than an alcoholic would be. If that makes sense.

Talk about being ‘one step away from your next drink.’ No you go ahead Manks hold one in your hand, and whilst your at it, put it to your mouth, that won’t get your taste buds going in the slightest.

That man is laying traps/triggers for himself 24/7, so when the day comes and he CAN eventually relapse, he will turn around and blame it on everyone else.

YOU ARE SO DESPERATELY AWFUL AT WORKING A SOBER PROGRAMME, YOU ARE A DANGER TO THOSE WHO NEED HELP!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Wednesday. Today's title is "Fuel MADNESS Continues, KATIE PRICE Arrested, James Bond PREMEIRE! DREAMS&DREAMING." I'm as ready as I'll ever be. :cautious:

Big announcement! They are going to the park! Mark is sure that it is going to rain though. Nadia says she has been really good at keeping the kitchen clean. Most of us call that a day that ends in Y. She said it made her mentally clearer, until last night when she left it. She is looking at it and hating it. (Once again, there are 4 people living there and they have a dishwasher!) Nadia says at work, nobody says they leave the washing up from the night before. Nadia asks Mark if his mother left dishes and he doesn't remember her ever washing up. He sure as hell doesn't do any, that we know, eh readers? Nadia then asks the chatters if they leave dishes. (Confession, on the rare occasion, but for the most part it gets done because I HATE seeing dishes languishing.) Roll call. Nicola says always. Mark says if your line of vision is cluttered, then your going to be cluttered in your mind and your heart. Nads says they were busy in the kitchen shoot for the Never Subbing for the Sunday Show and she cleared up 5x and was fed-up. Again, would it kill Mark or the 2 tax write-offs to pitch in? Sunday there will be live about chores and how they cause arguments. Flip to 4G.

Lesley says baking pans leaving them to soak. Mark says that is what turns him off of washing up, the pots and pans. Who gets a thrill scouring pans? If you do, more power to you. :p Pen clicking. Cards are going out today. Nadia scratches her scalp furiously. Helen hates all chores. Vicki says to them that they have a dishwasher. Yeah, no tit Vicki. :cautious: Mark says you can't put pots and pans in it. What? 😦 Nadia says they have so much stuff with all the cooking she does. :rolleyes: A newbie says they have OCD, so they can't leave dishes pilling up. Nads mentions her friend with OCD and how it is a hard thing to live with. Faith asks if the girls help with washing up and Mark says yes they do. 😐 Mark says it's hard to get teens motivated. 😑 Nadia says that Maddie rarely at home (doing what?) and with all the change that Kiki has been through, the long journey to school, homework, Nadia figures no, just come in do your homework, she goes to bed really early, blah, blah, blah. (OH FFS! I had to take 2 buses, a subway, a 10-15 min walk to school everyday and was still expected to do chores. 😡)

Someone asks for their thoughts on the Britney doc and Mark said he was so bored he fell asleep. Zoe loved it. Nads said she watched Britney vs Spears, which was upsetting and the other one. They became uncomfortable with it. My ears are becoming uncomfortable with Mark's incessant pen clicking. 😤 They stopped watching it, so no review. Nadia says Britney's dad is horrible. Blueberry does their pans first and Nadia says that's genius. Mark says it's annoying how Nadia puts the clean dishes to the left instead of the right. Anthony Cotton is a Tory voter and wants Johnson out. Nadia says the country is breaking down. She is also shocked that no one is marching in the streets protesting this. Mention of the word gaslighting and Mark's pen's a clickin. They say the journalists have finally figured out the reason why there are no queues at the petrol stations, is because there is none. ItsOnlyMe says her Tesco has brought back limits on items. Bobby asks if they saw the idiot filling a white plastic bag with fuel, only to have it leak through a hole. 🤦‍♀️ More petrol and driver chat. :sleep:

Bobby says some papers are say Boris is to save Christmas and Nadia says "duck OFF!" Finger Man says pointing that finger of his 👉 "if this was North Korea, we would be calling it state propaganda." He continues "It is state propaganda where the right wing press will not harbour the idea that Brexit has in any way contributed to this clusterfuck of a disaster." Faith says Boris is crossing his fingers with the fuel crisis. Mark mentions a chicken crisis. Okay, I don't envy you lot at all. You have my sympathy. MinkyMoo was out late night in a queue for fuel at Asda's, we she got him Boris said on the radio for everyone to buy normally and no shortages. Her 11yo looked at her and laughed. Denise Welch, Nads hasn't said anything, she had been texting with her as Denise's dad has died. Nads says Denise would appreciate any messages you send to her. More petrol talk. 😭 Mark asked the dudes at the local petrol station as to when they are getting a delivery, they say 2-3 days, but they are not being told anything. Mark says he is using pretty substandard chainsaw petrol. In a Volvo? You're going to kill that vehicle. :rolleyes: Talk of petrol going off.

Katy Price arrested. Mark says you should never drink and drive, as he learned his lesson. Mark is off to the loo. Nads says she doesn't know Katy well, but she likes her. She has bizarre behaviour and things she has done she wouldn't, but she is struggling. Says Mark's experienced scared him, hurt their relationship for a while and used it to get sober. You know the drill. Mark is back and while is he wearing a jacket indoors? It the heater broken? Back to Katy and Nadia saying how "shat upon" she has been, friends, boyfriends. DJ says anyone looking for sympathy for Katy needs to know that drink drivers kill. Mark and Nadia agree there is no excuse. "How can we make the good out of this terrible situation." Talk about her mental health being a mess. Talk about the TV series time, which then Nadia uses as an example of what do we want out of tragedies. Nadia knew someone with a horrendous background, tried to straighten his life out, got drunk and crashed into a wall, sent to a category A prison and it didn't do him or society any good. (So what is she trying to say? If you are a tough nut, send to prison, but if you are a sensitive soul you go to basketweaving classes? If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.)

Kerry says her issues are all self-inflicted and for the money. Nadia understands why people think that, but she knows about her. Sean says to be careful with Katy, remember Caroline Flack. Mark brings up the fact that other people seem to get away with it, Ant and George Michael. Absolute travesty what happened to the Snappy Snaps. 😯:p Heidi say she likes Katy, but this is enough. Talk about Ant McPartlin and he seems to get support. That was disgusting how that played out. He seems to be one of those people with a lucky horseshoe up his arse. 😡 Flick back to Wifi. Nads says Katy needs to go back to rehab and says look at Robery Downey Jr. News breaking-Katy Price has been charged with driving while disqualified and without insurance. 😱 Faye says take her license away and Nadia says she hasn't got one, she is on a ban! Mark:"Oh Christ!"

Leaving Dreams and Dreaming for the weekend. James Bond premiere and didn't Kate look good? This Bond has got good reviews and Nadia said that the last one bored her to death. You're still here, LIAR! Nadia says Kate looked exquisite and Mark says she looked remarkable. They don't know what to make of Daniel Craig's raspberry jacket. It's fashion plebs, look it up! 😎 Daniel Craig was interviewed and asked for any advice for the next James Bond and he said not my problem. "I hate him. I literally cannot stand Daniel Craig!" says Nadia. I'm sure he's devastated. 😏 "He's so rude!" Nadia goes on to say how he witches about being Bond and how bored he is. "Have a bit of gratitude!" Oooooh. :p Mark mentions Ana de Armas' boob popping out of her dress. :rolleyes: Mark is gushing over the Duchess of Cambridge and Nadia says "Alright!" 🤭 Elijah wants to be Judy Dench when they grow up. Okay. Mark says Daniel Craig looked alarmed to be there and Nadia says "It's probably because he has something better to do, knowing him." :p Reece says Daniel Craig seems to have a combative nature when he is interviewed. Nadia knows exactly the type of person he is in the make-up room, they come in and immediately intimidate everybody by being a bit off. GUYS HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. YEAH GUYS HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Mark shows us the carpet interview and Nadia calls him a wanker. Tirade alert 🔊"OH MY GAWD! HOW DARE YOU BE THAT RUDE! I HATE HIM...WHAT MISERABLE SCROTE!" "You've got the best job in the world, whatta dick! You've got the most beautiful wife, you've got this nice pink jacket on and you can't fuckin crack a smile? 'I dunno." What he said there was I don't care. You know what? We shouldn't go watch that bloody film. Oh my God he makes me so angry! We've had people like that on the show and you just go oh duck off!"

Nanny Di in the house. Jason says he needs to be shaken and stirred. Nadia continues by calling Craig "a complete pink cock!" 🤣 CK says "Be Kind." Nadia "NO!" 🤣 Will you be going to see the Bond movie? Nadia: NO!!! Mark will be going. Nadia says if she goes she will take a sick bag. Someone called him a something, something bawl bag and Molly called him a sanctimonious tosser. 🤭 HIT THE LIKE BUTTON GUYS! Happy birthday Jessica, Grace. "Oh My Gawd, I just got angry again!" Nadia has seen an ad for Amazon "a shop with no shopkeepers and Besoss (sic) thanking the workers for sending him to space." Pen clicking and Nanny Di asks are we all going to see James Bond. Nadia says not me I can't stand him, whilst she scratches her scalp. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, DEFINITELY A HOMETIME LANDING LATER TODAY, ENJOY and the feed cuts. Laters! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Toyah also does personalised messages. I think that's where Mark got his idea from!

The Toyah video Mark keeps promoting is the one where she accidently exposes a nipple.
They will be signing up to the cameo site next to make some extra dosh.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The angry dancing hotdog scares the Bejaysus out of me, seriously imagine your other half carrying on like that……
I’d be in floods of tears and then I’d dry my eyes and give him a swift boot out the door and phone the cops and tell them there was a madman about
Some of his videos would be enough to get him banged up til at least after Christmas, there seriously is wiser locked up
I wonder what's the point of having an unloving partner like Manky is?
He doesn't appear to wash up, wash clothes, clean or cook, he moans if he gets the lawnmower out once every six months and makes a bosh job of any DIY jobs he eventually gets round to.
It must be then he's on fire in bed 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ómg! Youtube just reminded me of this nightmare! Mark running round like a child at the start, then him ruining the whole cookery show, then asking kids to say bum bum, pooh, wee wee, boobies... Had forgotten how he used to behave... Wonder if the drop in subs has stopped him behaving like a complete WAZZOCK?

It's interesting the names they call out at the start don't seem to be subs anymore? 🤔

Omg, I remember that, what a shitshow 🤣
Mark was a complete attention seeking wazzock. He wanted it to be all about him 😳

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So Nadia does into great detail about KP as we knew she would. Knows her, works with her blah, blah blah and then says ‘Katie’s got 4 kids’ now I know she struggles to count Christmas trees because that went into double figures, but you’d have thought she could count to 5! Katie has 5 children Miss Know it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the hole in their kitchen ceiling for?? It bugs me!
This cut out in the wall bugs me!
2DE98A57-BE7B-451D-B4D3-3F4BDE49D821.jpeg

I’d have hung the bigger picture over it to hide it, not drawn attention to it by shoving a picture in the middle of it! (and hung it off centre and wonky🤣).

• Haha
  • Angry
This cut out in the wall bugs me!View attachment 786597
I’d have hung the bigger picture over it to hide it, not drawn attention to it by shoving a picture in the middle of it! (and hung it off centre and wonky🤣).
Me too! The art work on that wall looks awful, like what you'd see in a retirement home. Atleast that is one drawer that they managed to close though!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep noticed this too, it looks bloody awful. He has no idea how to hang anything on the walls, nothing is straight or symmetrical.

Just to prove to the jackass Manky not everyone with a differing opinion is a troll with a hate wish on him:
If I were him I'd get a blood test toot bleeping sweet and check his thyroid activity.
But heh the great Swadderleys laugh in the face of his possible hyperthyroidism (timestamp 1:56)
Check the bulging eye...it has been mentioned before by us caring/sharing Tattlers
By the way Manky, Hashimoto's disease has similar symptoms to bipolar if untreated.
I'll send a troll round with a baseball bat to collect my fee if diagnose is correct 🤣🤑

Reactions: 11
Cant work Mark out. Was he ever actually alcohol dependent (as in can’t get through a day without it and physical withdrawals), or was it more that he was an irresponsible drinker (as in he was arrogant and thought he was above rules such as driving limits and social norms of drink related behaviour)?

The two aren’t the same thing, only the first is actually an alcoholic, the second is just and arrogant and irresponsible person. He seems to have no issue being around alcohol, being able to smell it, being around people enjoying it and acting drunkenly.

I know people do feel proud of themselves for staying sober, but don’t most people who have had these issues also feel shame for their past behaviour? He seems to want to tell everyone how wonderful he is for staying sober, but it all seems to be about him. What about the struggles he put his family through when he was drinking, what about the danger he was to the public when he used to drink-drive. Like most of the general public, I couldn’t care less whether he drinks or not in private where he is no danger to the wider public, and feel no need to congratulate him either way. What I do care about is the danger he poses to others, so when he is congratulating himself on being sober, I am just thinking he should keep that quiet because all he is doing is repeatedly reminding everyone that he used to think it was acceptable to drink-drive and endanger others. Are we supposed to congratulate him for not doing something illegal and putting lives in danger?

It’s similar with the Bi-polar. My understanding is that the episodes would be long and debilitating. Yet Mark recovers from his within a couple of days, and even continues to be able to edit and upload videos in the midst of it. That doesn’t seem to fit the diagnosis. He’s also wanting to continually post and hashtag bi-polar and tell us his thoughts, yet he’s only recently being ‘diagnosed’ (in quotes because the ‘doctor’ is apparently someone Nadia has found and could be underqualified or just giving out the diagnosis to please the client). He has no proper knowledge or experience of the condition to warrant his acting as an authority on it. Why also does he want to keep reminding everyone about his diagnosis, it’s ok that he has it, but to constantly announce when he has a ‘bad day’ etc, he’s just making himself less and less employable as he will seem likely to be unreliable (maybe that’s what he wants).

Body dysmorphia, now that one really is ludicrous. The whole point of the condition is not liking seeing his own body or being judged by others on it, so why is he posting unflattering photos of himself publicly for all to potentiality judge him on?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Too right @Herbert2005 in fact the hypocrisy surrounding people's vitriolic attacks on Katie Price is astounding not to mention more than a bit misogynist in my opinion!
If that sounds like I'm going too far well consider the case of Ant from Ant and Dec it seems that nearly killing people drink driving is ok and can be brushed off as long as you have ITV behind you!
Oh and as long as you can focus on his ex wife Lisa and paint her as a venomous fish wife! (Nothing like a distraction eh!)
Actually I really do think that when it comes to the argument regarding trolls although I definitely think that's used as an excuse for the media to hide their duplicitous behaviour behind?I do think in some cases especially when it comes to female celebrities that basically the media and press pray on womens pain and mistakes and times of vulnerability and yes following that example some of them do get trolled!
The personal attacks always seem to be particularly vicious when it comes to woman.
Caroline Flack is a good example..... everyone makes mistakes and I do think that tbh quite a lot of people in the public eye probably have some degree of personality disorders neuroticism or narcissistic tendencies? (Higher than the general population).
The media are aware of this and don't mind milking it for what it's worth and yet should something go wrong and your a woman you're still seen as disposable!
Plenty more where that came from and all that! As if woman are just stepford wives presenting a glamourous image but basically identikit. ......
So the conveyor belt continues......
I know Katie Price has been in free fall for a long time and quite frankly was an accident waiting to happen but the way that people seem happy to rip into her.....when she's already down....however justified the criticism is.......it's the glee and relish in her misfortune (in some cases) that I find makes me a little uncomfortable?
I've heard from my husband in the past a bit of info about the I'm a nice guy ...(because I keep on reminding people that I am) :rolleyes: ...Peter Andre....he screwed over Katie Price sideways ....she loved him maybe the only husband that she ever really cared about? He worked on her good fortified his image revived his career started his family (and building of his empire yes that man had ambitions secretly he's made millions through Cypriot property developing)!
Treated Katie privately with disdain (the guys a snake she was good enough to make kids with but not to be loved and respected!)
Why because he had his eye on the main prize tarnish Katie's image ....( Not hard if you push the right buttons she will self destruct) and by contrast his image will only improve by association!
That's not to say that she hasn't been her own worst enemy and made some costly mistakes and yes not had the sense to sort herself out when she had the chance...it's also to be said that she's a hedonist that lives for the moment and does have a past of not treating people very well.
Alex Reid is probably a good example of that (her lowest moment) but I do think that basically (not that it's an excuse) she is immature and has a long memory (a bad combination) so she doesn't forget people that she thinks have slighted her or not treated her well?
She should have moved on but it doesn't look like she can and in the case of Peter Andre doesn't look like she ever will and I think that destroyed her a bit...and I don't think she ever really recovered from his betrayal...(not that she helped matters but I really don't think she is as devious as him).tbh she needs a steady partner to balance out her rather explosive and excitable personality.. ..she had that with him but I believe he used her deliberately and always had the plan in the back of his mind to re establish himself and move on to another (in his mind more respectable woman)?
So yes she's clearly damaged and no she hasn't been compassionate towards others or careful or mindful of what she has done and the trail of destruction is long....but that doesn't mean that she is undeserving of our compassion or understanding?
Just because someone is difficult to like or sympathise with doesn't mean that they should be condemned forever more ....?
As I said previously and yes I don't like to use the sexism card I explained that yesterday but men (in these cases) don't get judged anywhere nearly as harshly do they?
Or to put it another way to be a woman and to be a troubled soul can be to expose yourself and to be put under the absolutely most brutal of judgements?
That isn't fair in my opinion.
So let's hope that Nadia and Mark are fair and unbiased for a change? (Yeah i_m not holding my breath!)
As you said yourself people who live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones?
Plus I think Katie price probably is a genuine alcoholic (, amongst other things) and really needs help and probably intervention from outside because sometimes you have to reach Rock bottom before you can truly pick yourself back up again and I really hope she does.....for her children's sake as well.

Edit to add I even have sympathy for Mark and Nadia sometimes (not that they would accept or like that?) but it's their sanctimonious attitude and also continuous virtue signalling (amongst other things) that really grates my cheese!
Say what you will about Katie price but she doesn't act holier than thou like those two as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth?
It's Mark and Nadia's insistence that they are always right (even when they are clearly wrong) and preaching to others what they themselves do not practice that I really find hard to stomach?
So really they should #be kind and cut others a bit of slack (, including the so called trolls) because it's not as if they are perfection personified is it?
At this point though, I think she needs to be given a custodial sentence.

"In October 2003 charges of speeding were dropped against Price when police failed to arrest her for the offence in the statutory time limit of 12 weeks.[79]

In June 2008, Price was convicted of driving while using a mobile phone in April 2008; she received three points on her driving licence.[80] In July 2010, Price was convicted in her absence for speeding in September 2009.[81]

In 2009 charges of speeding and failing to supply information about who was driving, against Price were dropped due to prosecutorial errors in the collection of the evidence against her.[82] In July 2010 Price was convicted in her absence for speeding in September 2009. She was fined £250 and £500 prosecution costs; Price claimed she was "being hounded by Papparazzi" which was rejected by magistrates.[81] In September 2010 Price was given three points after being convicted for failing to be in proper control of a vehicle in February 2010 that year and fined £1,000, £650 court costs, and a £15 victim surcharge.[83] In December 2010 Price was banned from driving for six months by Crawley Magistrates court for accumulating 13 points on her driving licenceafter being given an additional three points on her licence for speeding in Pyecombe, West Sussex in December 2009.[84]

In April 2012 Price won an appeal against a conviction for two counts of failing to give information regarding a driver's identity regarding speeding tickets issued to her relating to offences in London in 2011. Price argued she had not seen the tickets as she did not open her own post.[85] In July 2015 Price was convicted of failing to stop at a red light at Buck Barn in West Sussex. Price was given three points and fined £700, costs of £450 and a victim surcharge of £70.[86] In February 2018 Price was banned from driving for six months under totting up of points on her licence. In July 2018 Price reported herself to the police for driving while disqualified.[87]

In January 2019, Price was disqualified from driving for three months after breaching the conditions of a previous driving ban in July 2018 and given an additional six points on her licence,[88] and the following month was banned from driving for a further three months after her blood alcohol level was tested as being near twice the legal limit while in charge of a vehicle. Price had been found by police in the backseat of a vehicle in August 2018 after it had crashed. Price was ordered to pay £2,425 in costs and fines. Charges of being drunk in charge of a vehicle were dropped due to a lack of evidence.[89] In October 2019 Price was convicted of failing to provide details of the driver of the vehicle involved, relating to the crash in August 2018, she received six points, was fined £440, £144 in costs and was banned for two years.[citation needed] Later in 2019 Price received a fourth driving ban within two years, she appealed and the ban was reduced to 18 months in December 2019.[90][91][92]

On 28 September 2021 Price was taken to hospital after a car crash near Partridge Green, near her home in Horsham. Sussex Police had responded to reports of a single-vehicle collision around 6.20am.[93][94] On 29 September Price pleaded guilty to three charges of drunk driving, driving without insurance and while disqualified.[95]"

To my knowledge Ant Mcpartlin has the incident of drunk driving- when he crashed- and previously had a three month ban for speeding. I don't think there is an equivalency between his case and hers.

At this point, it's about the safety of the general public.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
they are half a job in everything they do
no pride at all
the ceiling hole is probably where a light fitting has come out
neither of them can do basic household tasks or jobs around the home

Reactions: 16
At this point though, I think she needs to be given a custodial sentence.

"In October 2003 charges of speeding were dropped against Price when police failed to arrest her for the offence in the statutory time limit of 12 weeks.[79]

In June 2008, Price was convicted of driving while using a mobile phone in April 2008; she received three points on her driving licence.[80] In July 2010, Price was convicted in her absence for speeding in September 2009.[81]

In 2009 charges of speeding and failing to supply information about who was driving, against Price were dropped due to prosecutorial errors in the collection of the evidence against her.[82] In July 2010 Price was convicted in her absence for speeding in September 2009. She was fined £250 and £500 prosecution costs; Price claimed she was "being hounded by Papparazzi" which was rejected by magistrates.[81] In September 2010 Price was given three points after being convicted for failing to be in proper control of a vehicle in February 2010 that year and fined £1,000, £650 court costs, and a £15 victim surcharge.[83] In December 2010 Price was banned from driving for six months by Crawley Magistrates court for accumulating 13 points on her driving licenceafter being given an additional three points on her licence for speeding in Pyecombe, West Sussex in December 2009.[84]

In April 2012 Price won an appeal against a conviction for two counts of failing to give information regarding a driver's identity regarding speeding tickets issued to her relating to offences in London in 2011. Price argued she had not seen the tickets as she did not open her own post.[85] In July 2015 Price was convicted of failing to stop at a red light at Buck Barn in West Sussex. Price was given three points and fined £700, costs of £450 and a victim surcharge of £70.[86] In February 2018 Price was banned from driving for six months under totting up of points on her licence. In July 2018 Price reported herself to the police for driving while disqualified.[87]

In January 2019, Price was disqualified from driving for three months after breaching the conditions of a previous driving ban in July 2018 and given an additional six points on her licence,[88] and the following month was banned from driving for a further three months after her blood alcohol level was tested as being near twice the legal limit while in charge of a vehicle. Price had been found by police in the backseat of a vehicle in August 2018 after it had crashed. Price was ordered to pay £2,425 in costs and fines. Charges of being drunk in charge of a vehicle were dropped due to a lack of evidence.[89] In October 2019 Price was convicted of failing to provide details of the driver of the vehicle involved, relating to the crash in August 2018, she received six points, was fined £440, £144 in costs and was banned for two years.[citation needed] Later in 2019 Price received a fourth driving ban within two years, she appealed and the ban was reduced to 18 months in December 2019.[90][91][92]

On 28 September 2021 Price was taken to hospital after a car crash near Partridge Green, near her home in Horsham. Sussex Police had responded to reports of a single-vehicle collision around 6.20am.[93][94] On 29 September Price pleaded guilty to three charges of drunk driving, driving without insurance and while disqualified.[95]"

To my knowledge Ant Mcpartlin has the incident of drunk driving- when he crashed- and previously had a three month ban for speeding. I don't think there is an equivalency between his case and hers.

At this point, it's about the safety of the general public.
Yes I understand what your saying and in due course it will be up to a judge to decide what kind of sentencing she gets and she may well get a custodial sentence?
That's why I wrote in my post about her hitting rock bottom before hopefully getting her life back on track.
I also know that she has previous form for drink driving and I was not trying to make excuses for that however I do think I was justified in making a comparison between Ant and Katie Price?
I state this simply because I do think people have been unduly lenient with him and not just because he has a better driving record but because to put it bluntly he's a ITV cash cow and he had until recently a much more clean cut image and is seen as a valuable and more popular asset?
I've heard all kinds on gossip about him and the ITV circle on the gossip thread on here including if I remember correctly quite a few accusations of drug taking (also a possible criminal offence) and wild partying?
In the circles that he moves in its more than likely yet it's all very hush hush isn't it? Also I believe that he's not the wet behind the ears innocent character he's made out to be?
He hardly got reprimanded by TV bosses anyway? Also the way he treated his ex wife (basically threw her under a bus) depicts quite a heartless and shallow man in my opinion? (Also the press coverage of her (Lisa) has been brutal and nasty and I hardly think it's a coincidence? (The press like to protect their golden boy)
As I said it looks like the ITV crew gather together and protect their own? Also the BBC and for example the lack of action taken against Jimmy Saville and so many people complained and even made reports to the police so I find it unbelievable that they didn't know? Yet they turned a blind eye and hey what about the safety of children no one gave a monkey's about that did they? Or if they did they got overruled by someone in a higher position?
So yes I do believe the old boy network is alive and kicking (in certain cases and that when threatened can pull together to protect their interests) and that yes more often than not woman are not included in this equation probably because they are not deemed as much as a valuable or bankable asset?
Nobody likes or respects a drink driver really and yet he hasn't been exposed to so many very personal attacks like the ones regularly thrown at Katie price?
Maybe it seems like I'm making excuses for her but that's not my intention I'm just trying to understand her while realising that yes she probably will get quite a harsh Punishment and that maybe she's used up her last chance?
Some people have speculated it could be a possible suicide attempt i don't know if that is true but yes it makes me feel bad for her?
I hope that isn't the case she will probably be punished one way or another I just think that maybe people shouldn't be so quick to attempt to further punish her by annihilating her in the press or in gossip forum's?
She's obviously her own worst enemy I just think it's mean spirited for some people (not you but I've read some vile things regarding her elsewhere) to want to keep on reminding her?
I'm sure she feels bad enough and yes it was reckless and irresponsible and dangerous and I don't condone that and I am glad that she's been caught and that she didn't seriously injure someone else but to put it frankly she needs help as well as punishment and I hope that she gets it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey 👋 guys , can’t believe how awful mark looks, his hair is v bad in today’s vlog .think he’s trying to emulate Patrick? Sad .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.