Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't sit through their coffee bores - all he does is read out the (usually silly) trending stories from news sites and he doesn't even mention the source.

Reactions: 13
When I was scrolling through his IG struggling (not) to find pics of him posing, I also stumbled upon these.

Firstly this… how accurate…
DBEC61BB-C2D6-48EC-B217-91FCC1ACD17C.jpeg

And then this (from the man who supposedly hates hashtags such as #fridayvibes etc)
2CF3C9C1-335F-4604-98A4-919DEDCB683C.jpeg

#twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why do they fall for it and take the bait!
He's sad 🎣 fishing (for compliments) again!
These are grown men and women who feel compelled if not pressurised into tip toeing around the infantile yet grandiose ego of a ever complaining 50 year old man child!
So much fawning and yet back pedalling going on that I actually feel a bit sick!
That's humiliating that a grown adult feels the need to skirt around an issue wants to say something but feels evasive (in case Mark takes it in the wrong way) and instead goes overboard lavishing praise (a bit of sweetness to make it palatable!)....

Sorry I know the glasses are for fun....you don't like posing (Really! :rolleyes:)....just showing your handsome face hey 🥴

Goodness me....the main impression I actually get from this post is fear.....too much (emotional) investment in pleasing Mark.....Why for god's sake!
What kind of a hold does he have over others?
Who the hell is he (or any of us) at the end of the day?
That someone has to practically prostrate themselves at his feet!
What do they think he is the next Messiah give me strength this is just emotional and psychological terrorism!
It's true there is a very negative aura and energy coming from that photo and really if he was decent he would think about the reaction that would provoke!
He won't though because he needs his supply!
I think he basically just wants to see if he still has power over people and yes he obviously does! :confused:
Not right though is it!
Also I really don't know anyone else who does this posing/sadfishing to this extent it's becoming pathological with him..... disturbing really ... yet it will continue as long as people buy into it!
All this misery he creates around himself and people rushing again to his rescue (a bit like Nadia allegedly did!)......give me strength! 🥴

We all hit a bad patch and feel even( very) low sometimes I know I did myself recently and Tattlers proved to be a genuine source of support and empathy for which I am very grateful but sooner or later the phone has to be put down and you have to face yourself!
That's what I did and yes it was awful but it was something I had to get through you can't avoid or delay pain forever by using distraction or running to others because if you do things still catch up with you sooner or later!
What is it that others can give him that he can't give himself?
Kindness? Compliments?
Well then Mark you need to change your mind!
The emphasis being on the word YOU not somebody else!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Mank will invite clients into his toy cave for their counselling session. Perhaps Prof Swad will wear a mask and sweat, whilst telling them about his alcholism, bi polar, and car crash past. Maybe Di will sit in, and he can blame her for everything. Is he doing the eight quid course from Wowcher or the ten.:LOL:

When I was scrolling through his IG struggling (not) to find pics of him posing, I also stumbled upon these.

Firstly this… how accurate…
View attachment 769025

And then this (from the man who supposedly hates hashtags such as #fridayvibes etc)View attachment 769026
#twit
Ha ha. He is the hashtag king. #twit husband #attention seeking wife #lives in a tip #no job #croc wearer #narc supply needed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think that deluded Mark Adderley thinks his now-and-again Coffee Moanings are him being of service. Remember, his submissives rely on him for the news. :oops: On the days he can't be bothered they are truly at a loss but they don't dare complain about his over promising, in case he rants at them and accuses them of (n)ing the NNSS.
OMG he is being thanked for his (paid) service😡😡😡 reminds me of their key-workers reference😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Best comment today. - the thumbs up happens automatically with comments like 'all the drama happens in nadias knickers'
They are as stupid as he is 🙄

Reactions: 19
I just have to come back to CM yesterday! Timestamps 11.50 - 14.30 - 15.40 .. well done Mrs P you really rattled his cage ❤🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG he is being thanked for his (paid) service😡😡😡 reminds me of their key-workers reference😡😡😡
Well this is nice isn’t it…
5BA50271-7F92-4BFB-9BD9-37F27DE52944.jpeg

One of their ‘lovely, kind, friendly community’ telling another to go away. Simply because she voiced an opinion that many also happen to agree with.
Nasty

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well this is nice isn’t it…View attachment 769145
One of their ‘lovely, kind, friendly community’ telling another to go away. Simply because she voiced an opinion that many also happen to agree with.
Nasty
Well they are only repeating his master's voice! :rolleyes:
🐒 Monkey (a flying one) see Monkey do!
He really is a premiere tit stirrer isn't he?
They have all been conditioned to emulate him (imitation being the sincerest form of flattery and all that)?
He must be so proud of himself!
So many aspiring mini Marks all jostling for position to be Marks chosen one! (They might even get a badge! 😁)
At ease at ease! Sadly he's less commander of an army and more Captain mainwaring Dad's army!
A hopeless buffoon who loves to give out orders but nearly always messes things up with his incompetence!
So if that's who the lemmings want to follow over the proverbial cliff more fool them!
I just hope that Mrs P isn't too upset by being set upon and patronised and dismissed!
It's a Hive mind gone mad and I do really feel bad for some of the subs because it's not just getting told off by Mark it's being publicly rebuked and then ostracized and in some cases rejected from the group which is hurtful if you are under the impression that you had built up a rapport or even friendship with people.
They can say whatever they like about Tattle life but in the very small number of cases that I've seen of bullying on here whoever it's happened to has always had either some other tattle member come up and offer some support or the moderator will step in and take the heat off the situation and issue warnings if needed.
There is no moderator (I don't think Michelle is classed as one?) or moderation on their channel!
So really their is no fairness or sense of community it's all very Draconian! (Yeah and he's loving that probably!). 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As of 49.30 and for 5 mins he really has a dig at Kaye😡 hates being called out by intelligent women and very revengeful!!! Nasty man 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has MsP made her way over here yet? What a nasty little man. Setting his pack of trolls on her!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.