Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual F was that Hometime Vlog about? "Nadia Breaks Down In Mudeford???" Where was that? She did this strange dry sob and then twirled herself around the beach like a narcissistic, egotistical, attention seeking twit

I can't even go there about bikini gate. I showed my husband and he is now upset with me for letting him see something so gross. If I had done something like that and tried to get my daughters involved, they would never forgive me. She actually thought she looked good. I don't like to body shame and she's not bad for her age but that doesn't mean she should subject us all to it.
These people have truly lost it. I can't think of one "normal" thing about them, except that they breathe.
Absolutely @Bulls**t detector I agree.
Seriously though is that what that was supposed to be?
Nadia breaking down :rolleyes: (Sorry I obviously didn't read the vlog title) silly me! :p
Yeah well I wish they would stop with the empty theatrics and melodramatic titles!
It's an insult to people's intelligence and sense of integrity not to mention belittling people who genuinely have had breakdowns or struggle with their mental health
It's just cheap and tacky and in bad taste and comes across as so false it's just a badly acted soap opera. Roll up for the next installment (or not)
They have become a parody of themselves!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Re the counseling bs, I'm sure he has created a fantasy in his manky, juvenile, unfulfilled mind where he has adoring, troubled younger women hanging on to his been there,done it "advice". Like some sort of rock n roll guru.(Or even rich older women who own their own house lol).
They are all so desperately unhappy in that house , caught up in unhealthy co dependency that I'm sure they are all subconsciously looking for a way out of the swamp. Their individual SM addiction to posting selfies and pity posts reeks of this to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Absolutely @Bulls**t detector I agree.
Seriously though is that what that was supposed to be?
Nadia breaking down :rolleyes: (Sorry I obviously didn't read the vlog title) silly me! :p
Yeah well I wish they would stop with the empty theatrics and melodramatic titles!
It's an insult to people's intelligence and sense of integrity not to mention belittling people who genuinely have had breakdowns or struggle with their mental health
It's just cheap and tacky and in bad taste and comes across as so false it's just a badly acted soap opera. Roll up for the next installment (or not)
They have become a parody of themselves!
That sob was so fake. Those poor animals. Its all about me me me. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
But in Alcoholics Anonymous don’t they buddy people up , I haven’t heard that mark has been a buddy helper to any one yet ?
I kept thinking that. My two friends who have been in AA for years, have helped others as buddies as part of their recovery. Part of AA is how can I serve. Mank is too effing selfish and needs to be the centre of attention. Who would want to be paired up with that twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if John Campbell extinguished Nadia's crush on him yesterday. I was listening to his YouTube on Friday and he called homeopathy a load of old bunk. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I kept thinking that. My two friends who have been in AA for years, have helped others as buddies as part of their recovery. Part of AA is how can I serve. Mank is too effing selfish and needs to be the centre of attention. Who would want to be paired up with that twit.
I think that deluded Mark Adderley thinks his now-and-again Coffee Moanings are him being of service. Remember, his submissives rely on him for the news. :oops: On the days he can't be bothered they are truly at a loss but they don't dare complain about his over promising, in case he rants at them and accuses them of (n)ing the NNSS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
993E89AF-1B4E-4BBB-97B7-0706D3F7AE82.jpeg
5E3BD338-D304-4B93-B50D-B75D9FEB2BE1.jpeg
65DD94BD-EA38-4348-A303-AD54893D180D.jpeg
65B47045-D477-4825-A470-DA98C5045AE3.jpeg
9CC2B65E-61B9-4EA2-9F58-56527363C1B8.jpeg
A29AB554-EA48-47FE-8F0B-F65808F33E68.jpeg
18BECBB5-1BA1-4BE9-A7AA-0A013F5A27A5.jpeg
08239DA7-37BB-411A-9715-0ED405602FAD.jpeg
BD94BE46-00E4-41EB-B6FA-54A92B60539D.jpeg
796234A2-1134-4E0F-BE8F-849C6F4B0BF7.jpeg

You don’t like posing just showing your ‘handsome’ face do you hey? Too humble for that…
🤔

(Just a small selection from his IG, showing how much he ‘doesn’t like posing’)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 768975View attachment 768976View attachment 768977View attachment 768978View attachment 768979View attachment 768980View attachment 768981View attachment 768982View attachment 768983View attachment 768984
You don’t like posing just showing your ‘handsome’ face do you hey? Too humble for that…
🤔

(Just a small selection from his IG, showing how much he ‘doesn’t like posing’)
Wow HereForAScroll

I thought I'd stumbled upon Nicola Sinnott's bedroom wall for a moment there. :oops:
Personally, I think Mark Adderley looks his hottest when he's rocking his DIRECTOR snapback cap. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not tuned in for ages and one minute watching this morning reminded me why. They completely lack any humility at all. Soo full of themselves - such unattractive qualities aren’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.