Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But in Alcoholics Anonymous don’t they buddy people up , I haven’t heard that mark has been a buddy helper to any one yet ?
Yes in any 12 Step group you attend, you have a sponsor and that sponsor guides you through The 12 Steps, sometimes this can take years. For example you may work your way though Steps 1-3 quite quickly then remain on 4 or 5 for a year, that’s if you have a good sponsor, who takes you through The Big Book Literature and spends quality time with you.
They are also there for you in times of crisis, cravings etc.. they are virtually on call for you 24/7. That sponsor also has a sponsor and so on, it’s a chain, and, you can only have a sponsor who is of the same gender as you.

This is why I was questioning Sober Dave’s ability in sponsoring Manks. Sponsors must challenge you, to take accountability for your actions both past and present. They make sure you are keeping your meetings up and if they feel you need to go to more meetings they will encourage you to do so.

I’ve never watched or listened to Sober Dave so I don’t know what his approach is because everyone teaches the 12 steps differently, but I wonder that Manks may have chosen a Sponsor whom he could easily manipulate into working the programme Manks‘ way and not The 12 Step way. I only say this as he comes across as a dry drunk and that means he is not vigilant around the programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes in any 12 Step group you attend, you have a sponsor and that sponsor guides you through The 12 Steps, sometimes this can take years. For example you may work your way though Steps 1-3 quite quickly then remain on 4 or 5 for a year, that’s if you have a good sponsor, who takes you through The Big Book Literature and spends quality time with you.
They are also there for you in times of crisis, cravings etc.. they are virtually on call for you 24/7. That sponsor also has a sponsor and so on, it’s a chain, and, you can only have a sponsor who is of the same gender as you.

This is why I was questioning Sober Dave’s ability in sponsoring Manks. Sponsors must challenge you, to take accountability for your actions both past and present. They make sure you are keeping your meetings up and if they feel you need to go to more meetings they will encourage you to do so.

I’ve never watched or listened to Sober Dave so I don’t know what his approach is because everyone teaches the 12 steps differently, but I wonder that Manks may have chosen a Sponsor whom he could easily manipulate into working the programme Manks‘ way and not The 12 Step way. I only say this as he comes across as a dry drunk and that means he is not vigilant around the programme.
Spot on Chippy! ❤

For me, being a sponsor is something that you should take very seriously and it's a relationship based on complete honesty. That's not something that appears to come easily to Mr SA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's a full on liar, loose women today 'are you what you Google', saying she was googling about image and insecurity as a teenager. Really Nadia? Are you sure there Google when you were a teen, let alone the Internet. 🙄

Earlier segment about women's safety on the street, Nadia sees every man as a threat? That'll include your unwashed creepy husband with his disgusting remarks on your social media then? He NEVER stops and you seem to feel it's acceptable? A mother of two young women? It's not. The jibe to his mother about her breasts recently and then that shocking comment about the red on white bikini. He needs a counsellor himself, forget about training to be one. I could not thing of anything more horrible than being stuck in a room with that sweaty creep as my counsellor. But carry on thinking you are both top class parents supporting your girls with every opportunity in life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
He wont be able to practice as a professional private counsellor with that online mickey mouse qualification
It is probably the course linked to the charity set up by Kate & WIlliam encouraging people to do an online course and then do voluntary group work in one of the centres - or go onto do far more peoessional qualifications - Kate & WIll are patrons for this charity, they've done a big campaign about it
if he attempts to advertise himself as a professional counsellor after that I will report him to the Counselling Association
i think this is the course he is doing as this is linked from Kate & Williams charity

its a very basic course - he would have to do far more training to practice privatelywhat a pillock he is thinking he is going to be a psychotherpist
yes they do that in AA but its voluntary - he wouldnt get paid

Reactions: 11
I'm starting to think she's got something stuffed down her bikini bottoms. Incontinence pad perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's a full on liar, loose women today 'are you what you Google', saying she was googling about image and insecurity as a teenager. Really Nadia? Are you sure there Google when you were a teen, let alone the Internet. 🙄

Earlier segment about women's safety on the street, Nadia sees every man as a threat? That'll include your unwashed creepy husband with his disgusting remarks on your social media then? He NEVER stops and you seem to feel it's acceptable? A mother of two young women? It's not. The jibe to his mother about her breasts recently and then that shocking comment about the red on white bikini. He needs a counsellor himself, forget about training to be one. I could not thing of anything more horrible than being stuck in a room with that sweaty creep as my counsellor. But carry on thinking you are both top class parents supporting your girls with every opportunity in life.
Excellent post as always @Catwoman Nadia tbh talks a load of rubbish and is a massive hypocrite to boost! From everything I've seen of her she ALWAYS will gravitate to the worst person in a room and befriend and enable them because then she thinks that it makes her look kind and caring (Perez on big brother for example).
She in my opinion feels threatened by people with character or talent or morals (for example her sister Julia).
No she can't abide intelligent or interesting people (again look at her constant snide mocking of Kaye's accent and bust size not to mention numerous fall outs probably all instigated by Nadia)
Or when she publicity made Catty remarks about Holly Willoughby and her weight loss or the constant references about Kiki's weight as well.
She basically is a very jealous vengeful woman determined to monopolise all the attention and dominate every interaction and with no insight or self awareness about how other people feel like .
God knows she's had enough fallings out with people she must have been told on numerous occasions that she's headstrong wilful doesn't listen (or value) anyone else's opinion and is fiercely competitive.
So what angers me in all of this and her stereotyping of all men as a potential threat (that in itself is sexist and hypocritical) is that it allows her to deflect attention away from her own frequently shoddy behaviour by (sorry to be cynical) using her femininity to hide behind and use as an excuse (victim status).
No doubt that she has at times a horribly toxic relationship with Mark but I think she tolerates his toxicity because he tolerates hers and basically she can get away with doing whatever she feels like as that seems to be her main aim in the life.(and vica versa).
When he tells her to rein it in she doesn't listen when she tells him the same he doesn't listen either.
They just constantly block and discourage any meaningful development or growth in the other because if one of them woke up and asked for something better then it's probably the end of their relationship! Better the 😈 devil you know than the angel you don't.
That's my opinion anyway.

As for him being a counsellor well physician heal thyself is probably the best I can say or at least look at yourself objectively.
When they are together I don't think he can do that because they baby each other and are immature.
The problem is to see himself he needs to be alone with himself and be introspective and honest and have some guts
Getting pampered like a giant toddler by mum or Nadia and given special treats and boy toys and told your the special one might make his ego happy for all of one minute but it's not what he needs.
He talked about going on a retreat go ahead then Mark bloody do it but don't act out like a spoilt brat or have a hissy fit at any bit of criticism that comes your way!
Having it all on a plate has been the ruin of him (and he's passing that down onto Maddie as well sadly) make your own life and way Mark.
Independence is the only real health if you don't make that you can't help others because helping is not the same as enabling (or being enabled) and that's what he's used to
You have to break the pattern of everything that's been said and done before if you want to take a leap into the unknown and the mystery (and respect of) life and other human beings.
So good luck with that Mark!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On ITV you can win a million for the entry fee of 2 quid
The S/A s a Badge
It’s a touch one ……. ☺

On ITV you can win a million for the entry fee of 2 quid
The S/A s a Badge
It’s a touch one ……. ☺
Tough one sorry x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine your mum nearing sixty in a boggin house posing for boggin photos with your boggin dad.
That would be enough to send some teenagers over the edge ffs
Why does she involve her daughter in such attention-seeking, exhibitionist behaviour!? 😢😤

• Sad
  • Heart
She's a massive hypocrite. She slated Kaye for sleeping naked and saying how weird it is. Well atleast Kaye has a practical reason for being naked unlike Grabia who strips off for millions of people to see on Instagram to get herself the atrention that she craves.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
HOMETIME #40 Timestamp 24:14

There is a painting hanging on the wall above the staircase, it’s probably by some very well-known artist knowing the SadderlEys, possibly an original/tax deductable, but that’s not my point.

I imagined every morning on waking descending the staircase and being faced by what looks like a child screaming in horror. It certainly wouldn’t make a good start for my day. There is something extremely dark and negative about it.

Why would you hang that up for the children to have to see every day, and why there? It is most disturbing.

…and the filming of her in the bikini, I don’t think I have ever witnessed someone so truly in love themselves. What is that mirror showing her that I can’t see?

• Heart
  • Wow
Why does she involve her daughter in such attention-seeking, exhibitionist behaviour!? 😢😤
She wants be such a "cool" mum with her daughters friends, lets her do what she wants with regards to her social life and her daughter copies her mothers behaviour bacause that is all she knows.

Because of what I have read on here I watched that bikini bit - what on earth was she doing, never seen anything like it, it was awful, head swinging, bum and tits thrusting then the wiggle off to the cupboard. Dear God.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
HOMETIME #40 Timestamp 24:14

There is a painting hanging on the wall above the staircase, it’s probably by some very well-known artist knowing the SadderlEys, possibly an original/tax deductable, but that’s not my point.

I imagined every morning on waking descending the staircase and being faced by what looks like a child screaming in horror. It certainly wouldn’t make a good start for my day. There is something extremely dark and negative about it.

Why would you hang that up for the children to have to see every day, and why there? It is most disturbing.

…and the filming of her in the bikini, I don’t think I have ever witnessed someone so truly in love themselves. What is that mirror showing her that I can’t see?
:D Nadia and her magic mirror (Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?)
I think the (delusional) answer is....

I guess if that's what she tells herself then it must be true because according to her she is always right!

Oh and what about the footage of her also in Hometime (trying to pull a sad face that turned into a smirk) on the beach when suddenly the image of Chi chi (juxtaposed) crops up next to her! :oops:
Seriously it was meant to pull at our heartstrings and convey how much she misses the dog 🐕 but it's just so blatantly manipulative and mawkish that I was actually staring at the screen in disbelief and nearly laughing myself (with embarrassment)!
She was striking almost the same pose as in the bikini pictures as if in an imaginary wind tunnel serenading herself 🥴:D

• Heart
  • Wow
Wow Miss. P says that they overpromise and underdeliver, they should only do 1 or 2 CMs instead of delaying because you are busy. 😱 So what does Mark have to say? "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH US." 😤Then he says they get criticized for doing too much. #GFYMARK. Emma has made herself some T-Rex earrings. Interesting. Marcia says the world will be too hot for the wooly mammoth.

It's quiz of the week time. Taylor Swift poses with staff in a bar in Belfast. Which anthem got her dancing? Danny Boy, Galway Girl or Tell Me Ma? I am not participating, can't be arsed. Most are saying Galway Girl. Anne Henderson says keep doing what you're doing, blowing smoke up Mark's arse. "It's a curious criticism Mrs. P as you're a paid member. I wonder if you are one of those ones who thumbs down our Sunday Shows perhaps?" 😒 Answer is Tell Me Ma. So the latest US Open was an all teen final, the last time that happened Serena Williams beat who? Martina Hingis, her sister Venus or Anna Kourinikova? Mark responds to Mrs. P. "If we do too much, people criticize us for doing too much. If we don't notify they are left hanging, so we probably put out more content than any other channel, so overpromising and underdelivering is a vast, vast, inaccuracy. As I say, if you are struggling with it just head off somewhere else, it's easy." 🤬 #PompousGit. Answer is Martina Hingis. A study into the effects of transporting rhinos upside down by helicopters won the Ig Nobel prize. Which links were not tested: Obesity in politicians and corruption levels, orgasms and indigestion relief, the content of films and ordours produced by cinema audiences? Answer is orgasms and indigestion relief. Holidaymaker finds a lizard made the 4000 mile trip from Barbados to South Yorkshire, where did the gecko stow away? A bra, make-up bag or a pair of knickers. Answer: Bra. "Good thing Mrs. P, thank you very much." This was in reply to Mrs. P saying she isn't a hater and she has never disliked videos. #Twerp.

Big thanks bitterntwisted for your (no longer quite) daily sacrifice in sitting through this dirge and sharing it with us. Not only are you hilarious but your commentary helps us to zone in on points of 'interest' without having to skim through. I tuned in to watch Mark Adderley's attempt at taking down Mrs. P. I think her first mistake was flagging her more than reasonable advice as 'constructive criticism'. Mark Adderley is incapable of receiving feedback unless it's of the brown-nosing variety.

Watch the wazzock rage from 31:52
(6) COFFEE MOANING Half Term Holidays; Escalator Danger; Pounds, Ounces & Pints; Woolly Mammoths; - YouTube

What an utter hero Mrs P. :love: If I had her address, I'd send her a badge. Tomorrow, not in three years time.

1631904404826.png

In other news, it's good to know that the (n)s on the NNSS are keeping one up at night. 😂😂😂😂😂

Big thanks bitterntwisted for your (no longer quite) daily sacrifice in sitting through this dirge and sharing it with us. Not only are you hilarious but your commentary helps us to zone in on points of 'interest' without having to skim through. I tuned in to watch Mark Adderley's attempt at taking down Mrs. P. I think her first mistake was flagging her more than reasonable advice as 'constructive criticism'. Mark Adderley is incapable of receiving feedback unless it's of the brown-nosing variety.

(6) COFFEE MOANING Half Term Holidays; Escalator Danger; Pounds, Ounces & Pints; Woolly Mammoths; - YouTube

What an utter hero Mrs P. :love: If I had her address, I'd send her a badge. Tomorrow, not in three years time.

1631904404826.png

In other news, it's good to know that the (n)s on the NNSS are keeping one up at night. 😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry to quote myself but I've just found Mrs P's response to Mark Adderley's rant.

Surely HE has noticed the pattern of delaying promised lives / birthing suits / jumps from planes / wedding vow renewals?

Ahh, I have no idea what's going on here. Here's Mrs P's response:
1631906000881.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

View attachment 768179

Sorry to quote myself but I've just found Mrs P's response to Mark Adderley's rant.

Surely HE has noticed the pattern of delaying promised lives / birthing suits / jumps from planes / wedding vow renewals?

View attachment 768246
Sounds to me like she's very scared of being blocked from the channel. Mark must love the fear his fingers strike in to people when he's at the helm of the keyboard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Just catching up .
Thanks for the entertainment.
Loving your work @HereForAScroll .
A few things brought sick to my mouth ;
The mushrooms 🤮, her snotty nose, the fat,the cream,no salad!!!
The cancelling of commitments and moaning about doing things most people do as regularly as breathing!😤
That king of the wankers putting his Mr Benn therapy student costume on!!!
Surely to goodness one has to be a sorted type who knows the value of listening and the meaning of life BEFORE undertaking any type of course aimed at improving other peoples lives... rather than your own.
Everything else they do,say and DON'T do !
😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 768179

View attachment 768246
A mature and appropriate (neither of which Manky is) response to Mrs. P would have been: “Yes, we apologize for often cancelling and rescheduling promised content, often with little notice. We are reassessing how we can deliver better content in a more reliable and consistent fashion, which could mean we provide less of it. We apologize for the inconvenience we cause, especially to loyal and paying members such as you.”

Instead he tells her to bugger off. What a defensive and insecure tw&t.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
A mature and appropriate (neither of which Manky is) response to Mrs. P would have been: “Yes, we apologize for often cancelling and rescheduling promised content, often with little notice. We are reassessing how we can deliver better content in a more reliable and consistent fashion, which could mean we provide less of it. We apologize for the inconvenience we cause, especially to loyal and paying members such as you.”

Instead he tells her to bugger off. What a defensive and insecure tw&t.
Yes I agree well said @Hopscotch what I don't understand is how boring and narrow minded his attitude is!
What's so interesting about an echo chamber or being so controlling that even constructive criticism is not allowed or welcomed?
Your not free like that a dictatorship is very bland in the end with no real character or spice or dare I say it charisma! The best and most honest of people have a glint in their eye and are up for being challenged or contradicted because it enables them to think out side the box and be up for learning something?
Where is his (Marks) creative spark or joy for life why is he so scared of showing true humility or modesty it's a very endearing feature and counts for a lot.
Why not (just for a change) be brave Mark swallow your pride (which is overrated) and roll with the punches and accept you have faults as do all of us (perfection is boring) it's what makes us human and actually lovable and relatable!
What a waste it is trapped in his own echo chamber!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What the actual F was that Hometime Vlog about? "Nadia Breaks Down In Mudeford???" Where was that? She did this strange dry sob and then twirled herself around the beach like a narcissistic, egotistical, attention seeking twit

I can't even go there about bikini gate. I showed my husband and he is now upset with me for letting him see something so gross. If I had done something like that and tried to get my daughters involved, they would never forgive me. She actually thought she looked good. I don't like to body shame and she's not bad for her age but that doesn't mean she should subject us all to it.
These people have truly lost it. I can't think of one "normal" thing about them, except that they breathe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.