Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go for a load of BS again 😳
She really repeats her recipes.........sweet and sour chicken as done below, and a basic victoria sponge mix tarted up to be a lime drizzle cake lol
No teddy talks, and this must be the days before "funny tit".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe people pay to watch that tit. I watched one from last time they put one up. I couldn’t decide which was the most cringe part. But I think the meme section won. It’s really not funny when other people show you stuff they find hilarious on their phones. How did they think this would be entertaining? Even worse is Manky hilariously fake laughing trying to please Moody. You would have to pay me to watch this drivel again and hell of a lot more than £1.99. I mean I’d do it for charity or something, £50 to watch each one from start to finish. It would be tougher than climbing the Himalayas, or swimming the channel but I’d give it a go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They can't be making much money on the Sunday shows as there was only 2.7k viewings

• Wow
Reactions: 13
HEY YOU LOVELY BUNCH How bloody fake is that. What he means is you dumb lot keep paying us money and we will treat you like shite.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In a pathetic attempt to round up more likes Nanny Di(e) of boredom, aka granny flip-the-bird, seems to have been promoted in Manky's dreadful PCJ tripe.
View attachment 733844
This is why I called them Steptoe and Son on the last thread - how old is she ? I think she might be about the same age as me as it was mentioned at one time but I would be ashamed if I looked like that. Iris Alpfel is my favourite best dressed woman who is almost 100 and would love to look like her not this bag of shite. I am happy to wear any old stuff indoors but would never go outdoors or put it on line. What on earth are they thinking.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
3D1A44F7-8558-42CB-B073-B882BD010203.jpeg

Taken July 2020 when they broke the rules..considering Nadia Sawalha off the telly was so so scared of the virus..didn’t look too bothered in this photo. Nor did anyone else🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow he even pads out the paid content with dog footage, he seriously needs to face facts...he doesn't have any content!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is why I called them Steptoe and Son on the last thread - how old is she ? I think she might be about the same age as me as it was mentioned at one time but I would be ashamed if I looked like that. Iris Alpfel is my favourite best dressed woman who is almost 100 and would love to look like her not this bag of shite. I am happy to wear any old stuff indoors but would never go outdoors or put it on line. What on earth are they thinking.
It's not the shabby way she dresses that concerns me, it is the appalling lack of self worth that keeps her toadying up to her abusive, narcissistic son, allowing him to bully and mock her publicly for money.
(By the way loved the Steptoe and son analogy 🤣).

• Sad
Reactions: 16
About 10 of those who originally commented a year ago, are no longer ‘family guests’.
Have that Mark🖕🏼
Nitty’s book review is fantastic! NOT 😡 “if someone gives it to you or if it is hanging around … “ ”so if you want a 50% brilliant book, this is it” ?????? 😳😳😳 how do they dare post this kind of rubbish! 😡 ohh and “I love super smart people … married to Mark” says Nitwit … what an imbecile she is!!
between the book and the TRAILER reviews .. I have never seen such amateurism 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
I think the SS YouTube journey is unravelling fast. People are waking up to being conned and lied to. The content is as interesting as the posters on the inside of toilet doors in a service station and the food is of the same quality too. There is more and more dog nonsense and slow mo's of either Manky or Nitty prancing around. The once cute tiny grandmother has become an annoying, filthy older version of her son but maybe a tad less egotistical and the once "quirky" little family traits have shown themselves to be narcissistic and nasty rather than quirky. It has to end soon surely? The subs can't be that gullible?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Norfolk vlog #4. Can Di be any more scruffy or annoying? She’s worn the same grotty grey joggers for years. They must be able to stand up and walk on their own! Even Mank asks her if she’s going to change her t shirt. What’s with the orange hat and scruffy scarf . She looks as if she’s wandered into a charity shop and grabbed first things she’s seen. She looks as if she never showers or washes her hair. No wonder Mank is the same. Why is he constantly knocking on her bedroom door? Why is she constantly surprised about everything. Nadia makes it obvious she can’t stand her. She’s become the focus off the content since the girls don’t want to be filmed and quite honestly it’s boring watching her walking about with Mank telling her he’s going to speed her up. I watch all their 💩 speeded up! That beautiful house must have had to be fumigated after they left.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nitty’s book review is fantastic! NOT 😡 “if someone gives it to you or if it is hanging around … “ ”so if you want a 50% brilliant book, this is it” ?????? 😳😳😳 how do they dare post this kind of rubbish! 😡 ohh and “I love super smart people … married to Mark” says Nitwit … what an imbecile she is!!
between the book and the TRAILER reviews .. I have never seen such amateurism 😳
I think the SS YouTube journey is unravelling fast. People are waking up to being conned and lied to. The content is as interesting as the posters on the inside of toilet doors in a service station and the food is of the same quality too. There is more and more dog nonsense and slow mo's of either Manky or Nitty prancing around. The once cute tiny grandmother has become an annoying, filthy older version of her son but maybe a tad less egotistical and the once "quirky" little family traits have shown themselves to be narcissistic and nasty rather than quirky. It has to end soon surely? The subs can't be that gullible?!
I used to watch the NNSS when they put them out free to try to entice people in, but I found it boring and only had it on for the hell of it, if I’d run out of other things to watch on YT.
I can’t even bring myself to do it now though. It’s absolutely dull.
I’m not interested in watching their filthy dogs being followed around their filthy house, by a filthy 50 year old child who gets pleasure out of hounding their pets.
I’m not interested in seeing someone review random books. I like a certain type of book and I do my own research to find my next read.
I’m not interested in watching Maddie laughing at things I don’t find funny on Instagram, and watching her father fake laughing beside her. I also think ‘funny tit’ is a stupid and misleading title for that section. There’s nothing funny about it.
I’m not interested in Nadia’s dad reeling off boring stories from years gone by. And neither is she, as you can tell her laughter is put on and exaggerated. I’m afraid I find ‘Teddy’ extremely boring.
The only section I ‘liked’ was Nadia’s ‘cooking’. Not because it was any good, but because it’s so terribly bad.
The fact that they charge people for this poor content is shocking. The fact that they then release it to non paying subs is totally out of order, and if I were a paying sub, I’d be pissed off.
The fact that they big it up and claim that it should be on tv, and that it’s ‘tv quality’ is both hilarious and embarrassing in equal measure.
They’ve had their day on YT, and they now have nothing left to give. Their content is dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Posssibly that could be the clue as to why they are taking a digital detox AND having to let everyone know. They are not humble enough to admit defeat and say to the followers, “We’ve had great fun, we’ve realised we’ve told our story, so now it’s time to move on to pastures new. Thank you all for your loyallty.”

No, they have to pretend they are on a digital detox, so they can (possibly) use it as a fake excuse …

“We realised when we detoxed, how much quality family time we have been missing, and as the girls are growing up so fast and to look after Mank’s health, we have decided to wind down the channel. Also Nads has sooooo many exciting TV opportunities in the pipeline she really needs to focus on that.
THANKS YOU LOVELY LOT.”

• Heart
I used to watch the NNSS when they put them out free to try to entice people in, but I found it boring and only had it on for the hell of it, if I’d run out of other things to watch on YT.
I can’t even bring myself to do it now though. It’s absolutely dull.
I’m not interested in watching their filthy dogs being followed around their filthy house, by a filthy 50 year old child who gets pleasure out of hounding their pets.
I’m not interested in seeing someone review random books. I like a certain type of book and I do my own research to find my next read.
I’m not interested in watching Maddie laughing at things I don’t find funny on Instagram, and watching her father fake laughing beside her. I also think ‘funny tit’ is a stupid and misleading title for that section. There’s nothing funny about it.
I’m not interested in Nadia’s dad reeling off boring stories from years gone by. And neither is she, as you can tell her laughter is put on and exaggerated. I’m afraid I find ‘Teddy’ extremely boring.
The only section I ‘liked’ was Nadia’s ‘cooking’. Not because it was any good, but because it’s so terribly bad.
The fact that they charge people for this poor content is shocking. The fact that they then release it to non paying subs is totally out of order, and if I were a paying sub, I’d be pissed off.
The fact that they big it up and claim that it should be on tv, and that it’s ‘tv quality’ is both hilarious and embarrassing in equal measure.
They’ve had their day on YT, and they now have nothing left to give. Their content is dire.
Excellent post 👏👏👏👏 agree entirely after seeing some of the released Sunday shows. They've obviously got steadily worse. They're delusional that that crap could ever reach TV. It's even worse that the content and editing is coming from a professional. 😱 Not great for your CV Mark, but of course you don't need to work as it appears you leech off of everyone around you whether that be vulnerable paying subs, your dogs, kids or mother for so called entertainment. Don't get me started on using your wife for creepy gratification. 🙄 How about motivating yourself to do something around the house, your wife is an untidy so and so but even when she has attempted in the past you've just laughed at her. I'm not surprised she gave up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
they make me laugh how they often say Teddy is such a professional that he commits to his boring 10 mins or so of really boring chat
why does that make him a professional? a stalwart? she seems to have covinced him that he has an army of adoring fans
where as I have always found his 'talk's quite dull and pointless

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.