Nadia Sawalha #41 Mark and Nadia, if this is your best please give it a rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her impressions are horrible. She thinks because a few of her followers spurred her on that everyone loves it. What about the people who don't like it but don't say anything out of fear of being pounced on and attacked? I remember when Keith Lemon/Leigh Francis (who Nadia loves), did the impression of Craig David - ruined his career, he also did impressions of Trisha Goddard and not that long ago got called about how how racist it all was.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow!!!! Nadia calls the Love Island women Characters who's she's doing an impression of... Erm No! Thry are real women with feelings not characters for you to troll Nadia Self Righteous Sawalha!!! 😜

Here's the video, 0 to 4 mins is her melt down 😂

Thank you notSUBmissive (y) tbh if anyone is a troll then it's Nadia sawalha and her mean spirited and nasty piss take (woops I mean impersonation) of Chloe Burrows!
If that isn't trolling someone (as you said a real person with real feelings) and not a character then I don't know what is? 🤷‍♀️
Also I think correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she also do this impersonation on loose woman as well?
So if I'm correct it wasn't even just confined to Instagram and her followers?
How awful for Chloe Burrows to be ridiculed in public in such a way?
It's not on and it's not acceptable and it makes a mockery of all her be kind bullshit and faux sympathy/outrage over Caroline Flack!
I really think she is just digging herself a deeper and deeper hole at this point!
She should have handled the inevitable criticism that came her way much better than this?
If you don't want criticism Nadia then don't deliberately court controversy then?
Also don't mock people if you can't handle people getting angry with you!
What a hypocrite!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
“I’m going to do a rage later on my insta”

Going to do a rage?

Isn’t rage something that happens in the heat of the moment, there and then, straight away, rather than a scripted rehearsed act that you plan out in advance?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone who criticises "Brand Nadia" is in the wrong... She gives it everyday but cannot take it... Look how petulant she looks in coffee moaning 😂

Melanie called her a witch and the reporter today called her a witch lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen Coffee moaning she is absolutely self righteously nauseating this morning :sick:
She is actually raging straight off the bat....why because she has faced a backlash over her piss take of Chloe Burrows (good)!
Of course little miss egotistical doesn't like this one bit and she starts on a full on rant that lasts a few minutes! 🤬
Aided and abetted by Mark (who has decided to the rational one even though he's still deluded)!

Honestly there is a lot I could say but there is so much bullshit and self justification going on that even I can't be bothered to filter through all of it!🤪

She's lost it actually she is really angry (it's kind of comical!😝) Calm down dear you brought it all on yourself by your horrible nasty impressions of people that people are finally calling you out for it!

Of course she brings it back to all the so called trolls (eye roll) because didn't you know most people love her impersonations :rolleyes::D so it has to be the trolls who are disgusted and horrified 🥴 of course there has to be something wrong with you if you don't find her impersonations hilarious!
Yeah right because Tattlers are everywhere and the only people who don't like her behaviour! (Yeah right luv)!

Honestly if anyone knows how to show the clip on here (the start of CM) please do so....🙏
(Unfortunately I don't know how)

This is because I want people to see this and be made aware of the kind of bully that she can be (for new members or visitors to the site or people that don't know?) because there is an uncomfortable moment (where you can really feel her hate nevermind on here!) when she starts the troll spiel about we know how you are etc etc. .. and clicks her fingers at us :D wtf !

Have a word with yourself Nadia even you knew that this was going too far and now your raging because of the inevitable backlash!
That you brought on yourself (nothing to do with trolls) stop for once in your life looking for somebody else to blame! (Scapegoating) own up then to your own sandy behaviour and it's not because of cancel culture or the woke brigade!
Honestly! :rolleyes: Just a reminder...(as if we needed one) but anyway! :D (The Chloe burrows post)
Sorry to quote myself 😔 yeah it's out of embarrassment and the editing time has elapsed! :D Yeah I meant shady behaviour but auto correct changed it to sandy behaviour LOL 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's Mark justifying Nadia mocking the woman from Love island... He says...

"Prime time tv usto be crammed full of people doing prime time impersonations of everyone"

In reply to Mark... Prime time tv usto be full of Paedophiles BUT we've moved on and don't all live in the past like you do!

BE KIND SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS ✌ ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Samantha Masters from the Express is the journalist that Nitty said wasn't a real journalist.
How dare she say that about her. Nitty honestly doesn't believe that she is the biggest troll of all taking the piss out of women who get more airtime then she ever will. I love women blah blah blah....

• Angry
  • Heart
Her impressions are horrible.
Agreed. There's nothing really wrong with impressions... but it does come across as a little hollow after her going overboard about being 'kind'. It's not a particularly 'kind' impersonation, which is not a huge deal but equally it is a bit of a contradiction.

Imagine if someone did an 'impression' of Nadia like that? Mark and her would be the first to call them a horrible troll if they didn't like it.

Nadia is literally ONE OF THE PEOPLE who has an issue with everything while complaining about people who have an issue with everything!

Nadia also appears to know 'who it is' who finds her impressions offensive. Even if that were true (which it's not)... Wow, someone expressing a completely legal opinion has been uncovered. Shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here she goes again! Don’t know who she’s parodying (probably badly) now. Someone from love island but not kind anyway. Anything for attention hey Nardia #bekind
What the hell is ACTUALLY wrong with you?
Her impressions are horrible. She thinks because a few of her followers spurred her on that everyone loves it. What about the people who don't like it but don't say anything out of fear of being pounced on and attacked? I remember when Keith Lemon/Leigh Francis (who Nadia loves), did the impression of Craig David - ruined his career, he also did impressions of Trisha Goddard and not that long ago got called about how how racist it all was.
why would that nasty Nadia mimic some one from a show that has had such a terrible history for suicide/ mental health? Nitty is thick and a contradiction. The girl she’s mimicking (not an impression) is the girl they discussed a few weeks back for getting death threats and on line hate.nitty is such a classless prick. And the ponce who enables her aka Walter Mitty should have thought about such a thoughtless post. And she has the audacity to slag off anyone who has called her out. I’m fuming.

• Heart
  • Sad

"Prime time tv usto be crammed full of people doing prime time impersonations of everyone"

In reply to Mark... Prime time tv usto be full of Paedophiles BUT we've moved on and don't all live in the past like you do!

proof that Manks lives in the 70's - a time of mockery of women, racism, sexism, homophobia, you name it, the very worst of bad behaviour
and there he is saying it was the best times, he is Bernard Manning 2

• Heart
Reactions: 21
ANOTHER NADIA LIE...

Today on coffee moaning she said...

"If i do impression of someone it's a compliment cos I think they've got a really strong character"

Erm... When you do an "impression" of Boris Johnson or Chris Witty it's NEVER a compliment...

LIAR Liar Liar 🤥 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Wow!!!! Nadia calls the Love Island women Characters who's she's doing an impression of... Erm No! Thry are real women with feelings not characters for you to troll Nadia Self Righteous Sawalha!!! 😜

Here's the video, 0 to 4 mins is her melt down 😂

Oh if only she would go and live on an island all alone. Wouldn't that be wonderful!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely @tomtomclub
Mark lives in the 70s so much he needs to pay rent!!! 😂

It's like saying Rolf Harris and his didgerydo are popping round to teach art lessons at Sawalha-Adderley mansions because good old Rolf does great impressions... W*nker!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And there has been a number of suicides linked to love Island. As she markets herself as a mental health guru you would think she would be cognizant of this. The woman doesn't care it us all about her and how she can show off. She has to take the negative with the positive or you end up with an unbalanced view. This is what they do . They forgot the power of celebrity where you get sycophants who tell you what you want to hear not what you need to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Itv produce Loose Women and Love Island, it doesn't look great when you employ someone on one programme who then trolls a vulnerable woman from another programme!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Precisely.

USED TO BE.

There is a reason for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also r.e her blaming the trolls as being behind the criticism and she knows who we are! :rolleyes:
I know I'm reiterating an earlier point (also made by others) but she is completely wrong!
She is featured in the press in quite a few on line publications the express, entertainment daily? and the daily Star (all covering this story about Chloe burrows) and she has angered a lot of people!
It's not just confined to this site :D no this time she has angered the general public who are sick and tired of her hypocrisy and mocking public figures?
This goes much further....I think she is trying damage limitation by blaming the trolls (I assume she means people on this site) but then are the general public all trolls then? 😝 (because they are the ones who are most angry with you Nadia)?
I don't know about anyone else here but I always confine my opinions to this site and this site only.
I don't have Instagram or Facebook and I don't re tweet and wasn't all the criticism levelled at her mainly on Instagram?
So really she's talking :poop: I know that's not new for her but really this time she needs to re think about who she really has offended. (No thought at all about how Chloe Burrows must feel like only her usual self defense mechanisms springing into action)
It started and will end on Instagram not on tattle life so really we are not going to take the rap for this (self manufactured) crisis!
Even though she is sneakily trying to deflect attention away from her own awful behaviour by yet again re framing the story so that she is the real victim in all of this and that's sick quite frankly!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It’s a woman journalist Molly Quirk (daily star) criticising her Micky take of Chloe
Well done Molly calling her out
Perhaps Molly is our contact for all our evidence we have collected on tattle!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Dark times? Is she for real???

Nadia Sawalha you utter d*ckhead, THIS is dark times…View attachment 685363View attachment 685364View attachment 685365View attachment 685366View attachment 685367

And you seriously call this dark times?View attachment 685368View attachment 685369View attachment 685370
Do you not follow the news? Your idea of ‘dark times’ is merely an inconvenience. Nothing more.
Is your home falling down around you? Have your family members died? No?
Oh that’s right - you have a washing up bowl on the floor. What a travesty.
You stupid, stupid woman
And it's probably the first time that floor has seen water in bleedin years

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.