Nadia Sawalha #41 Mark and Nadia, if this is your best please give it a rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In true Sawalha-Adderley style... They have water pouring into their house via a leaking roof (which they won't have maintained in the past 20 years) and what do they leave exposed??? A plug!!

Here's hoping Nadia stands on it and it REALLY REALLY hurts her... Just like the upturned plug she left in a dark room for Julia to stand on when she was a child 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a thought about burnsgate as that was all over and done with very quickly, what do we think really happened?

Reactions: 13
they probably wont do anything about the leaking roof, will just wait for it to stop raining
and leave buckets around full of rainwater

Just a thought about burnsgate as that was all over and done with very quickly, what do we think really happened?
i burnt myself on a red hot plate once, on my wrist - 20 years ago there is still a scar
if she had burnt herself so badly with red hot honey, she would have needed medical intervention and with it being the neck skin, - though her neck is like elephant skin - it would have scared badly and been realy painful,, burns ARE!
i think the 'scars' were dried on honey that she put on for effect
still dont believe that story

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dark times? DARK TIMES!?! Really? Go duck yourselves! Unless there was substantial damage caused by the weather, it is more that likely them not taking care of the house as @notSUBmissive suggests. A house needs a lot of care and attention and someone who at least knows some basic DIY. Morons. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think it was anywhere near as serious as nadia made out... She absolutely THRIVES on drama and crisis so she had to tell a "story"... She is also a proven liar, so the real story is anyone's guess 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She took time off LW ( for the alleged honey burn) maybe be it was a coverup for doing something SECRET on a LW day! ??
Liposuction?
Kiki’s School visit?
Who knows ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In true Sawalha-Adderley style... They have water pouring into their house via a leaking roof (which they won't have maintained in the past 20 years) and what do they leave exposed??? A plug!!

Here's hoping Nadia stands on it and it REALLY REALLY hurts her... Just like the upturned plug she left in a dark room for Julia to stand on when she was a child 😡
Dark times? Is she for real???

Nadia Sawalha you utter d*ckhead, THIS is dark times…
F81C27A5-5A9E-49C3-BC68-16A81409CA13.png
14843723-8789-4C97-BE52-0202EC3F9870.jpeg
81309697-15CF-4E17-A1B8-9DF53ADB6EFB.jpeg
0A189925-180C-4505-9803-609E9A591071.jpeg
56DAD23B-D6F1-47D5-8654-84BD0A9832AE.jpeg

And you seriously call this dark times?
A29DC86D-712B-49E6-92A6-6CFC6347CFE6.png
920D74E2-9D9C-428B-9059-0B95325FF684.png
E915ECBF-6EFE-4935-8122-229E4524E5AC.png

Do you not follow the news? Your idea of ‘dark times’ is merely an inconvenience. Nothing more.
Is your home falling down around you? Have your family members died? No?
Oh that’s right - you have a washing up bowl on the floor. What a travesty.
You stupid, stupid woman

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Finding the poll results interesting - great question. :love:
Hope no one was swayed by Nadia Sawalha chomping on seaweed. :sneaky: Like her daughters. 🤥

For the record, I voted for that disgusting specimen of a leech: Mark Adderley.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I quite liked the Meals in Minutes yesterday just could have done without the casual lying and slight American accent.

She said a couple of times they all have that wrap almost everyday for lunch. Yeah ok. You all have the same complicated, expensive wrap everyday. She also says three of those small packets of pre-cooked chicken get them through the whole week. So which is it? Why not make it a believable lie and say once a week. They’d need 10-14 avocados a week to make those wraps everyday 😏

And I could be wrong but I’ve never seen a wrap like that in Pret. Does she think wraps only exist at Pret, or maybe it was for a clickbait title?

I know this is small stuff but it’s so irritating. A bit of authenticity would be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dark times? Is she for real???

Nadia Sawalha you utter d*ckhead, THIS is dark times…View attachment 685363View attachment 685364View attachment 685365View attachment 685366View attachment 685367

And you seriously call this dark times?View attachment 685368View attachment 685369View attachment 685370
Do you not follow the news? Your idea of ‘dark times’ is merely an inconvenience. Nothing more.
Is your home falling down around you? Have your family members died? No?
Oh that’s right - you have a washing up bowl on the floor. What a travesty.
You stupid, stupid woman
💯 👆 👆👆
The Sawalha-Adderleys are SOOOOOOO out of touch with reality!

The funny this is that USELESS WASTE OF SPACE MARK will have no idea how to deal with their little leak so the episode is bound to cause him to have another BREAKDOWN that everyone will have to endure!

Their original house has add ons all around it and therefore weak spots in the roof joints, because as we all know he'd only have employed bodgit and scarper to do any work, thus saving Nadias money for himself and his "collections"...

The fact its due to rain ALOT for a while is very amusing because many roofers don't go up when it's raining... Health and Safety reasons... It will drive Mental Marky Mad 😂

What's also amusing is water was leaking into their house and she's sat on youtube talking to her fans with only a tiny tpot and bowl to collect the water! No common sense... That's what buckets are for.. Oh but youtube was more important 😂..

Let's see how big a drama and crisis they make out of this preventable issue.. 🙄

Will the no named sunday show have to be cancelled? 😂

Will Mark have another breakdown? 😂

Will they find a bucket? 😂

Will Nadia have to miss Loose Women? 😂

Will they HAVE to eat takeaways due to the stress? 😂

Who knew happiness came in the form of a leaky roof 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did you see the plug sitting next to the teapot and mug catching the drips? Jayzus! They are a walking PIF on what not to do. If this was the 70's Nadia would be the one putting rugs on waxed floors. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
they probably wont do anything about the leaking roof, will just wait for it to stop raining
and leave buckets around full of rainwater

i burnt myself on a red hot plate once, on my wrist - 20 years ago there is still a scar
if she had burnt herself so badly with red hot honey, she would have needed medical intervention and with it being the neck skin, - though her neck is like elephant skin - it would have scared badly and been realy painful,, burns ARE!
i think the 'scars' were dried on honey that she put on for effect
still dont believe that story
I got sunburnt through clothing a few weeks ago on a 'tough skin area' and it is still healing.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s done an IG live and fuming because some journalist has called her a witch! Not sure where or why but I’m sure someone on here will know.

Nadia is not a happy bunny today!

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't think it was anywhere near as serious as nadia made out... She absolutely THRIVES on drama and crisis so she had to tell a "story"... She is also a proven liar, so the real story is anyone's guess 😂
They're lying,attention seeking bastards that will do anything to get subs to fall all over them with sympathy,they weren't burns just another charade from those 2 feckin eejits.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ooooo errrr Miss Swalhala off the tele really doesn’t like being called out by a reporter does she! I hope they pop over here for a read. May be worth trying to find out which one and emailing them...

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s done an IG live and fuming because some journalist has called her a witch! Not sure where or why but I’m sure someone on here will know.

Nadia is not a happy bunny today!
I wonder who's called her a witch now???

It's funny because ON HER OWN dog house media page Nadia Sawalha is referred to as TOP witch!!! 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Has anyone seen Coffee moaning she is absolutely self righteously nauseating this morning :sick:
She is actually raging straight off the bat....why because she has faced a backlash over her piss take of Chloe Burrows (good)!
Of course little miss egotistical doesn't like this one bit and she starts on a full on rant that lasts a few minutes! 🤬
Aided and abetted by Mark (who has decided to the rational one even though he's still deluded)!

Honestly there is a lot I could say but there is so much bullshit and self justification going on that even I can't be bothered to filter through all of it!🤪

She's lost it actually she is really angry (it's kind of comical!😝) Calm down dear you brought it all on yourself by your horrible nasty impressions of people that people are finally calling you out for it!

Of course she brings it back to all the so called trolls (eye roll) because didn't you know most people love her impersonations :rolleyes::D so it has to be the trolls who are disgusted and horrified 🥴 of course there has to be something wrong with you if you don't find her impersonations hilarious!
Yeah right because Tattlers are everywhere and the only people who don't like her behaviour! (Yeah right luv)!

Honestly if anyone knows how to show the clip on here (the start of CM) please do so....🙏
(Unfortunately I don't know how)

This is because I want people to see this and be made aware of the kind of bully that she can be (for new members or visitors to the site or people that don't know?) because there is an uncomfortable moment (where you can really feel her hate nevermind on here!) when she starts the troll spiel about we know how you are etc etc. .. and clicks her fingers at us :D wtf !

Have a word with yourself Nadia even you knew that this was going too far and now your raging because of the inevitable backlash!
That you brought on yourself (nothing to do with trolls) stop for once in your life looking for somebody else to blame! (Scapegoating) own up then to your own sandy behaviour and it's not because of cancel culture or the woke brigade!
Honestly! :rolleyes: Just a reminder...(as if we needed one) but anyway! :D (The Chloe burrows post)

Here she goes again! Don’t know who she’s parodying (probably badly) now. Someone from love island but not kind anyway. Anything for attention hey Nardia #bekind
What the hell is ACTUALLY wrong with you?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen Coffee moaning she is absolutely self righteously nauseating this morning :sick:
She is actually raging straight off the bat....why because she has faced a backlash over her piss take of Chloe Burrows (good)!
Of course little miss egotistical doesn't like this one bit and she starts on a full on rant that lasts a few minutes! 🤬
Aided and abetted by Mark (who has decided to the rational one even though he's still deluded)!

Honestly there is a lot I could say but there is so much bullshit and self justification going on that even I can't be bothered to filter through all of it!🤪

She's lost it actually she is really angry (it's kind of comical!😝) Calm down dear you brought it all on yourself by your horrible nasty impressions of people that people are finally calling you out for it!

Of course she brings it back to all the so called trolls (eye roll) because didn't you know most people love her impersonations :rolleyes::D so it has to be the trolls who are disgusted and horrified 🥴 of course there has to be something wrong with you if you don't find her impersonations hilarious!
Yeah right because Tattlers are everywhere and the only people who don't like her behaviour! (Yeah right luv)!

Honestly if anyone knows how to show the clip on here (the start of CM) please do so....🙏
(Unfortunately I don't know how)

This is because I want people to see this and be made aware of the kind of bully that she can be (for new members or visitors to the site or people that don't know?) because there is an uncomfortable moment (where you can really feel her hate nevermind on here!) when she starts the troll spiel about we know how you are etc etc. .. and clicks her fingers at us :D wtf !

Have a word with yourself Nadia even you knew that this was going too far and now your raging because of the inevitable backlash!
That you brought on yourself (nothing to do with trolls) stop for once in your life looking for somebody else to blame! (Scapegoating) own up then to your own sandy behaviour and it's not because of cancel culture or the woke brigade!
Honestly! :rolleyes: Just a reminder...(as if we needed one) but anyway! :D (The Chloe burrows post)
Wow!!!! Nadia calls the Love Island women Characters who's she's doing an impression of... Erm No! Thry are real women with feelings not characters for you to troll Nadia Self Righteous Sawalha!!! 😜

Here's the video, 0 to 4 mins is her melt down 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.