Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your supposed to be 13 to join Instagram. What right minded mother, or father, would allow their 12 year old to be on Instagram, to allow them to have 9000 strangers follow them and ALLOW them and endorse them posting pictures like these??????
They are insane, absolutely insane 😕
I find it alarming that Kiki at the age of only 12 is posting such provocative photos. I'd be telling my daughter to remove those photos...social media can be a dangerous place for young kids. Nadia and Mark both follow Kiki so they will known she's posted these photos and that in itself it is disturbing.
[/QUOTE]
N and M constantly praise them, but they never balance this with telling them when they're in the wrong. This is a prime example, they never want to fall out of favour it seems, regardless of the 'cost'.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She has her family next door I agree, couldn't one of them throw a hairdryer over. She just loves a photo.

All this "we are an essential youtube channel" and "keyworkers because we're british broadcasters" so offensive to people who really are keyworkers. They've been sitting at home wasting time doing lives and they think they can call themselves a key worker? Sickening. Mark needs to keep reminding us that "Nadia Sawalha is off the telly"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I got to 30 seconds & the first glimpse of nitty what a state she looks..she so full of bulls**t it unreal oh yeah it is all fake with her🙄she’s so full of herself & when the conversation goes to someone else..the face on it😂
In the comments of live this morning are talking about how many ads they put in & how it’s ruining the vlog..another commented the more ads the more money there making😡surely u shouldn’t be allowed to make money in that way??

Reactions: 4
I wanted to hear this we are British Broadcaster keyworker bullshit. Mark you are not a journalist. No one has asked you to cash in on this pandemic.

I had to switch off anyway because Mark is constantly showing off playing with Nadia's bra and talking themselves up. Reminds me...."Bragging makes you seem less impressive, if you are doing something worth bragging about, others will brag for you"

He is still wearing Freddy Krueger's jumper... he and Nadia seem to be alternating its use - one of the comments said "you've done well with that jumper" the reply to that from someone else was "Maddie will be wearing it next" I

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How woefully did N demonstrate her credentials as a mental health advocate in this clip from today’s LW?

But the icing on the cake is surely the Oscar’s-like split screen showing their individual reactions to Colleen’s TikTok success? One of those rare occasions when N was not her OTT laugh out loud self. Probably the face she used to make when watching Ab Fab with the family.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How woefully did N demonstrate her credentials as a mental health advocate in this clip from today’s LW?

But the icing on the cake is surely the Oscar’s-like split screen showing their individual reactions to Colleen’s TikTok success? One of those rare occasions when N was not her OTT laugh out loud self. Probably the face she used to make when watching Ab Fab with the family.
yes i thought the same- you can always tell when she is faking a smile - she thinks only her and Manky have the best reality/fun show online - she looks uncomfortable today- but thats probably because she hasnt got full control as it is not 'her show'. she doesnt seem to like it when others say about nce times with their family either, as depsite saying how wonderful her girls are, they always seem to have been forced to get in the vlogs and hang around with them on walks etc, they never look comfortable, always so sulky looking

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Andrea on loose women said the virus news tends to be "opinion based and hypothosising", that's nadias channel!!! They've made money by repeatedly hypothosising and pushing their opinions and thry have the cheek to block people who don't agree with them. N and M are masters of telling everyone to listen and agree with their opinions, their channel should be called dictatorship daily

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Andrea on loose women said the virus news tends to be "opinion based and hypothosising", that's nadias channel!!! They've made money by repeatedly hypothosising and pushing their opinions and thry have the cheek to block people who don't agree with them. N and M are masters of telling everyone to listen and agree with their opinions, their channel should be called dictatorship daily
They have certainly taken a slaughtering in the comments on daily mail😂

These magazine interviews she’s been doing are just repeating what she’s said already😏they obviously haven’t got anything exciting or interesting to write about!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I didn't watch her on Loose Women but just watched the clip above. Brenda and Andrea were spot on and Nadia's face was a picture. They must check in on her channel because I felt they directed their comments at her but in such a diplomatic way.😂 She was seething over Colleen's tiktok!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She hates not being the centre of attention. How long before she's flashing her boobs on Tik Tok. Maddie and Kiki only come out of their rooms for food because they are deeply embarrassed by her exhibitionism. The pillow dress selfie was desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Manky to Nitty so are you a key worker then services to broadcasting. Then all his childish behaviour plaging with her bra. Kiki is a beautiful looking girl but far too young to be posting such photos. I find the other one very sulky. Wonder if they read the comments on this site!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All LW has proved is that living in their own bubble does them no good whatsoever. N & M have lost all sense of reality and have bigged themselves up so much i think N was shocked that life around them was still existing and other people were doing more important and interesting things

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think N was out of her depth today on LW. The researchers should have done their homework and invited an informed and measured panellist like JSP, especially as she is over 70 and classed in a vulnerable group despite being fit and healthy. The show today, I only watched clips ,was a waste of time, it could easily have been done from home. Colleen has an amazing kitchen....N had a touch of the green eyed monster.

• Heart
All LW has proved is that living in their own bubble does them no good whatsoever. N & M have lost all sense of reality and have bigged themselves up so much i think N was shocked that life around them was still existing and other people were doing more important and interesting things
I got that impression too, Nadia looked deflated that actually everyone else is trying to get on with their lives as best as they can. While Nadia is trying to come across as relatable she is so far removed from reality. Watching the clip above I actually relate more to how the other LW are coping because I am doing the same, not watching EVERY single thing about CV just watching an update once a day, trying to have routine, spending time with my kids etc. Nadia on the other hand is pretending to act hysterical, playing youtuber, and feeding people with inaccurate information daily.

• Heart
yes i thought the same- you can always tell when she is faking a smile - she thinks only her and Manky have the best reality/fun show online - she looks uncomfortable today- but thats probably because she hasnt got full control as it is not 'her show'. she doesnt seem to like it when others say about nce times with their family either, as depsite saying how wonderful her girls are, they always seem to have been forced to get in the vlogs and hang around with them on walks etc, they never look comfortable, always so sulky looking
Structure they have no structure..the kids do what they want when they want

Reactions: 5
I think N was out of her depth today on LW. The researchers should have done their homework and invited an informed and measured panellist like JSP, especially as she is over 70 and classed in a vulnerable group despite being fit and healthy. The show today, I only watched clips ,was a waste of time, it could easily have been done from home. Colleen has an amazing kitchen....N had a touch of the green eyed monster.
I agree, JSP should have been on
Manky to Nitty so are you a key worker then services to broadcasting. Then all his childish behaviour plaging with her bra. Kiki is a beautiful looking girl but far too young to be posting such photos. I find the other one very sulky. Wonder if they read the comments on this site!
They know about the site. But what do they expect, anyone who has a different opinion to them gets muted Mark is too sensitive unless the comment is stroking his ego he takes every comment as criticism or trolling. Loyal subs from the beginning just instantly get banned or muted should they dare to have a different opinion to him. Today they said they were key workers because they have 'an essential youtube channel" I wonder if anyone will dare to question that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nadia clearly just wanted to talk about herself and the youtube channel to promote it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I demand to know where the live cookery show was I sat & waited & waited & it never appeared😢u told us nothing would be different & here we have it u have failed already. U have let your super fans & subs down by taking there money & not delivering what is expected of u. Talk about a decent YouTube channel😂🤣😂I’M JOKING BY THE WAY😉

Nadia clearly just wanted to talk about herself and the youtube channel to promote it
I thought that when I skimmed the clip on here & the little piece I saw on itv..none of them got glowing comments tho it seemed to be all me me me. I’m sure they thought there the only ones going through this crisis. They have it easy with there lavish lifestyles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She has her family next door I agree, couldn't one of them throw a hairdryer over. She just loves a photo.

All this "we are an essential youtube channel" and "keyworkers because we're british broadcasters" so offensive to people who really are keyworkers. They've been sitting at home wasting time doing lives and they think they can call themselves a key worker? Sickening. Mark needs to keep reminding us that "Nadia Sawalha is off the telly"
I wish someone would put this on Twitter with a question about why proper keyworkers are struggling to get tested whilst people like this are boasting about their eligibility. It’s a disgrace.

I’ve just taken a look at N twitter page...someone recently left a comment accusing her hair loss of being a publicity stunt ( which it bloody was) and another person commented back that her whole life is one publicity stunt and put a link to Tattle😁
If she thought they’d be bucks to be made by saying she’d grown a third leg......she’d do it. Nadia never lets the truth get in the way of a good story...

I find it alarming that Kiki at the age of only 12 is posting such provocative photos. I'd be telling my daughter to remove those photos...social media can be a dangerous place for young kids. Nadia and Mark both follow Kiki so they will known she's posted these photos and that in itself it is disturbing.

i thought the same. they are so irresponsible. Kaye would never allow that for her girls, though her girls seem far more sensible
[/QUOTE]
How are they Ambassadors for NSPCC??? I wonder if the charity is aware that they are condoning pictures like this of a 13 year old.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.