Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never liked her after her stint in Celebrity Big Brother. Even she thought her career would be over after that.

Reactions: 7
13C7F079-92E6-4212-AA45-56F3E582ED4E.jpeg

The best bit was her reading the letter from YouTube..u have done something that not many people achieve(or something similar!)reaching 100k subs blah blah blah then she said YouTube text them!! Ffs she talk utter shite

• Haha
I dipped in again for another look. I didn't last long. Mark was making stupid comments about Nadia and the banana lamp/light. How and why does she tolerate him? He's revolting. This was followed by his manic high-pitched laughter. It was disturbing to say the least.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
M is a real slime ball....the innuendos are disgusting. And father of two daughters makes it even more sick. I had an uncle like him and soon put him in his place. Unfortunatley people liken him stay slime balls forever.

Reactions: 8
Mark reviewing Normal People: "I really related to his rough diamond in a seat of learning, trying to find his way" Dear lord does he have to make everything about himself?!! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
M is a real slime ball....the innuendos are disgusting. And father of two daughters makes it even more sick. I had an uncle like him and soon put him in his place. Unfortunatley people liken him stay slime balls forever.
Father of 4 daughters. I agree, he's beyond foul but becomes irrationally angry about how other men (drunk men from his old life) speak about women. Weirdness. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Be interesting to see how long it takes to get that plaque on the wall.
And guess what they’ve been #gifted garden furniture😡
Absolutely sickening 😣

Lets not foget he is also buying a new car ...but can't get it just yet because of lockdown. 😡

Reactions: 5
Please one of us make a new thread as I don’t know how too..I’m sure @Sabbie @IMHO @Pennylane8150 have some good suggestions for a title!!
Let’s see...
I barely watch them. They're so awful I cannot come up with a good one.

Manky and Nitty wallowing in sh*t, will they now beg for a new fire pit?

or

Nitty regretted coming off the pill as Manky still acts like Benny Hill

(that was a low blow, I know, but serves Manky right)

• Haha
Plaques take ages to receive how come they have got theirs so quickly? Seems all a bit suspicious they suddenly got to 100k after signing with gleam and received their plaque so quickly.

Reactions: 13
Very true. Don’t think her return to work was exactly the fun day she hoped for 😂
Couldn’t help wondering what was going through her mind as she was watching Coleen in her sparkly new kitchen..she was smiling through gritted teeth🤣
It looked like she was pissed off because the other co presenter (forgot her name ) cut her off to look at Colleen’s kittens just as she was about to promote what she does at home with the family 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
I barely watch them. They're so awful I cannot come up with a good one.

Manky and Nitty wallowing in sh*t, will they now beg for a new fire pit?

or

Nitty regretted coming off the pill as Manky still acts like Benny Hill

(that was a low blow, I know, but serves Manky right)

Either of those work for me @Sabbie 😂

I'm glad some subs pulled them up in that live about the "essential workers crap.
Someone else spoke about the huge amount of ads too which is good.

I looked at the 100k sub plaque one.
FF about 20 mins to see it
She read out the generic letter sent with them and thought it was personally typed for them. 🙄
I've watched and heard other YTrs read the very same letter many times.

On the subject of YT
They are still at 100k
5 or 6 days after reaching it
100 + new subs a day they were showing before this
Now all of a sudden they are still at 100k 🤔
Like you said above @Grace Kelly it is very suspicious

20200505_034615.jpg

How much did they pay out for the invisible bots to subscribe to them for the numbers....
No increases in days after 100 - 200 per day before this...
Says it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

I'm glad some subs pulled them up in that live about the "essential workers crap.

She read out the generic letter sent with them and thought it was personally typed for them. 🙄

On the subject of YT
They are still at 100k

View attachment 123252

How much did they pay out for the invisible bots to subscribe to them for the numbers....
Says it all.
I thought the same thing about their numbers suddenly slowing down.
Haven't seen their live but yep also seen and heard the 100k generic letter from youtube read out many times over the years.

I saw this article - 30 days old now but reading it reminded me of Nadia and Manky.
I thought the raising for charity a very good point...also did they ever match that first lot of money they said they would? Hmm.

On the subject of YT
They are still at 100k

View attachment 123252

Says it all.
Omg they've totally paid for youtube followers to reach the 100k, how pathetic...

• Wow
  • Angry
Incredibly suspicious how they have that plaque within a couple of days of getting the 100k!! So hows that work? Im not a seasoned youtube expert, do they send these things out well before you hit the desired goal 🤔 doesnt make sense to me that.....

Trying to watch the latest wkend vlog, mankys getting on my tits.....and not in a good way!! 🙄😂😂 and who the hell leaves boxes of stuff that they have ordered by the door unopened for weeks? Fgs! Its her own fault the juice stuff has gone off, idiot!
Also, are we really to believe nitty has whizzed some green stuff up for manky to drink while theres a box of said stuff on the side.......another lie? 🤷‍♀️

We need another thread asap!

Reactions: 5
Incredibly suspicious how they have that plaque within a couple of days of getting the 100k!! So hows that work? Im not a seasoned youtube expert, do they send these things out well before you hit the desired goal 🤔 doesnt make sense to me that.....

Trying to watch the latest wkend vlog, mankys getting on my tits.....and not in a good way!! 🙄😂😂 and who the hell leaves boxes of stuff that they have ordered by the door unopened for weeks? Fgs! Its her own fault the juice stuff has gone off, idiot!
Also, are we really to believe nitty has whizzed some green stuff up for manky to drink while theres a box of said stuff on the side.......another lie? 🤷‍♀️

We need another thread asap!
She said she'd left it there by the door to get the corona off it!! Honestly there are no words.. she then proceeded to say it was the companies fault as they hadn't put keep refrigerated on the box! And she said she was going to Instagram it later and blame them fgs. How much crap must she order that she forgot all about this? If i ordered a 3 day juice cleanse you'd be keeping an eye out for it, how can someone be that incompetent?

• Heart
Plaques take ages to receive how come they have got theirs so quickly? Seems all a bit suspicious they suddenly got to 100k after signing with gleam and received their plaque so quickly.
Did you see the comment on the latest Hometime #26? The one asking ‘Did you unbox your YouTube plaque straightaway or leave it for a week’ after Nadia had left those expensive juices to fester in the hallway for a week! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you see the comment on the latest Hometime #26? The one asking ‘Did you unbox your YouTube plaque straightaway or leave it for a week’ after Nadia had left those expensive juices to fester in the hallway for a week! 🤣

also, fresh juices are fresh? common sense tells you that you would use within max 3 days- she just spends money on any fad going. Also if they dont claim things are #gifted or an #ad they can get in serious trouble, so we need to keep an eye on that and report them if they arent abiding by the rules. SOme of the MAde in CHelsea stars were threatened with prision if they didnt claim #ads #gifts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.