Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would put this on Twitter with a question about why proper keyworkers are struggling to get tested whilst people like this are boasting about their eligibility. It’s a disgrace.

If she thought they’d be bucks to be made by saying she’d grown a third leg......she’d do it. Nadia never lets the truth get in the way of a good story...

i thought the same. they are so irresponsible. Kaye would never allow that for her girls, though her girls seem far more sensible
How are they Ambassadors for NSPCC??? I wonder if the charity is aware that they are condoning pictures like this of a 13 year old.....
[/QUOTE]
I've said this frequently...how are they working with NSPCC. Shocking.

Reactions: 6
All LW has proved is that living in their own bubble does them no good whatsoever. N & M have lost all sense of reality and have bigged themselves up so much i think N was shocked that life around them was still existing and other people were doing more important and interesting things
Very true. Don’t think her return to work was exactly the fun day she hoped for 😂
Couldn’t help wondering what was going through her mind as she was watching Coleen in her sparkly new kitchen..she was smiling through gritted teeth🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How are they Ambassadors for NSPCC??? I wonder if the charity is aware that they are condoning pictures like this of a 13 year old.....
[/QUOTE]
A lot of celebs are working with NSPCC,I noticed in the small snippet of vlog they showed on LW Kiki was literally half dressed & she’s only 12🙈they don’t seem at all bothered about there welfare & safety

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
VERY Good point! What bad timing this could be for them😁..Raising money for NSPCC when they allow their own twelve year old daughter (who suffers so badly with anxiety she has to be home schooled) publicly post provocative pictures of herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Very true. Don’t think her return to work was exactly the fun day she hoped for 😂
Couldn’t help wondering what was going through her mind as she was watching Coleen in her sparkly new kitchen..she was smiling through gritted teeth🤣
yes i thought that too, she wasnt comfortable today and had nothing to offer other than trying to talk about Manky and his depression and anxiety and when the kittens took over from the load of shite she was about to bore everyone with 'we've been doing this..........'she was furious. she couldnt settle after that& again going on about Maddies mental health, cos she cant be with her new b/f even Brenda seemed alarmed at that statement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That 12 year old is crying out for attention...and seeing her mother strip down to her underwear and at times naked is learned behaviour and definately is not a positive role model. Benny Hill type Dad doesnt help the situation, constantly leering at his wife. I think during this worrying time they should be promoting people calling the Samaritans for support and donating to them. The Samaritans helpline is struggling and money would be welcome instead of sending 1.99 to 2 middle aged past it wannabees, that think they know everything. They obviously dont know the dangers of the internet and how important it is to keep impressionable children safe online. They are too busy promoting their online idiocy to do anything about a 12 year olds Instagram being targeted by perverts...one actually commented Sexy M Fxxer...to a 12 year old...disgraceful and outrageous...and they call themselves NSPCC ambassadors. Loose Women need to sack her as she is a liabilty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All LW has proved is that living in their own bubble does them no good whatsoever. N & M have lost all sense of reality and have bigged themselves up so much i think N was shocked that life around them was still existing and other people were doing more important and interesting things
Yes you are so right.

Reactions: 8
I was looking at the Hello channel on YT, the video of Nadia has had some backlash! Funny the superfans still think have the right to shout down anyone else who isn't a fan. Fortunately, they can't hide behind their £1.99 bullying badge of honour on other channels.

Did Nadia really say she was extremely conscious when it came to food hygiene? Picking and scratching your nose/hair while cooking is not my idea of good food hygiene.

As mentioned I didn't see LW but I have read that Nadia didn't stop gushing about how in love she was with Mark? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to buy Hello Magazine about 20 years ago when I lived in the Uk...a little bit of escapism, guilty pleasure. An insight into the life of the rich and famous, a bit of fun. Paying N and M for showcasing their manky house and their crazy lifestyle all for you tube hits is an all time low for the magazine in my opinion.

I was looking at the Hello channel on YT, the video of Nadia has had some backlash! Funny the superfans still think have the right to shout down anyone else who isn't a fan. Fortunately, they can't hide behind their £1.99 bullying badge of honour on other channels.

Did Nadia really say she was extremely conscious when it came to food hygiene? Picking and scratching your nose/hair while cooking is not my idea of good food hygiene.

As mentioned I didn't see LW but I have read that Nadia didn't stop gushing about how in love she was with Mark? 😂
When she was handling that rice for the egg rice frozen veg recipe I was cringing...use cutlery when handling food..it was disgusting..but of course according to them it was Gorgeous.

• Sick
Has anyone else noticed how much Nadia is talking more than the other presenters in today’s LW? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Or is it just me who thinks she talks too much anyway 🤣

Has anyone else noticed how much Nadia is talking more than the other presenters in today’s LW? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
It’s cos Manks not there and she’s got a chance of getting a word in edgewise...,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need a new thread folks.
Any suggestions for a title?

Nadia Swahala & Family New Thread suggestion...

"They think they are frontline Workers, we think they are absolutely Bonkers!"

There is another word begining with W that I was tempted to use 😏 but it's not permitted to use swear words in a title.
Not sure if bonkers would even be allowed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I like they think the are frontline workers bit...

Has anyone ever looked on the Loose Women facebook page? There's very mixed opinions about whether Loose Women is "essential" 😂😂

Reactions: 2
We need a new thread folks.
Any suggestions for a title?

Nadia Swahala & Family New Thread suggestion...

"They think they are frontline Workers, we think they are absolutely Bonkers!"

There is another word begining with W that I was tempted to use 😏 but it's not permitted to use swear words in a title.
Not sure if bonkers would even be allowed 😂
[/QUOTE
Love it ...if they win’t allow “Bonkers” you could try “ absolute shirkers”.....as they put nothing in what’s so ever and don’t do anything properly....

Reactions: 1
I have been trying to comment on here..but can't trust my fingers not to swear over and over. My blood boils just thinking of these delusional z listers of youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OhMyGod 8 minutes into a vlog she wasted goodness knows how much on a box of juices that have just been abandoned for a week! Then she smears some germ ridden crap on her face and immediately starts fingering her hair 🤢🤢🤢 and she's so hyped over Corona, absolute pitts, stinky pitts at that 🤣

Foe a new title how about "discussing the delusional Nadia Sawalha Show, where we share the little lies, the big lies and the hypocrisy of their monitised shows during lockdown.

Reactions: 5
OMG!!! They just received their plaque. Only taken 3yrs 😂😂😂. I have no more words😷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.