Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just skimmed through their morning video from today and someone asked them to recommend a mental heath book and they literally couldn't think of any! Hahahaha I thought they are mental health advocates? :rolleyes:
The problem with these two is...
They think they wrote the Book!!
Welcome 🖐 loved your first post 🙂

Welcome @Ulrika you're definitely not alone in your thinking. They are heading towards 100k subs now but their viewing figures are low. It has been a long struggle for them to reach the 100k mark. People/subs aren't allowed to have an opinion therefore, many people ( apart from the few superfans) don't bother writing on their youtube comments section now either. I also don't understand all this feeling sorry for the teens...I have kids and they've been great during the lockdown. Kids today have so many ways to communicate with their friends that it isn't such a massive hardship.

They read here every now and then. They usually have a rant up about the "trolls" when they've had a read through this site!
@Grace Kelly when I put the cooling vlog on, egg fried rice I think.. Mark calls Nadia a liar in it... 👀👀👀
Very very telling I thought 😏😁😂

I immediately went to her Instagram and I noticed he comments and like most of her posts!😬 also quite surprised she's only 30🤣🤣

Just had hometime #24 on, it's ok for Dina to just casually walk through the house then 🤷‍♀️
Yup they are above rules and regulations, so much so they even have the audacity to then film this rule breaking and put it on the internet!!

Where's the hello mag write up on that? Or the Newspaper article about these Z listers doing whatever TF they want!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This might be long, its been a while since iv had a rant 🤷‍♀️😂 anyway, as anyone else clocked the fact that they drag their sofa from inside to outside more or less every day....the outside decking is covered in birdshit, im 100% certain that tit is getting dragged in to the house on a daily basis and never cleaned 🤢 i cant cope with it, it stresses me out how filthy them and their house is, the bathroom is just vile! All this time indoors to sort their cesspit of an house out, but no, youtube views are more important!
Nittys ageing before our eyes, i think being with manky 24/7 is taking its toll, hes incredibly draining....on one of the hometime vlogs nitty was talking to her mum via skype about a recipe, and manky just wouldnt shut up! It just had to be all about him, he never just pisses off! Hes always there, screeching and shouting and showing off, he’d drive me to a breakdown im sure of it 🤯 and if she does dare say anything about his behaviour its straight into victim, addict, cant drink, bad childhood mode.....just bore off with it! Jesus christ, is he the only person whos ever struggled?? No, you get up and you get on with it! People are bloody dying manky, get a grip!
Maddie, im sorry but you have been fed a lie, the sun does not shine out of your arse, i kno thats what your parents have force fed you since birth, but your just another middle class privileged spoilt boring brat.
Why nitty thinks all teens are struggling and bordering on depression is beyond me...i have two teens, theyre living their best lives, the rest is doing them the world of good, theyre communicating with their friends more than ever......sorry if your kids are suffering, maybe the shithole they live in, cameras in their faces and head attention seeking narcissistic parents have something to do with it? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This might be long, its been a while since iv had a rant 🤷‍♀️😂 anyway, as anyone else clocked the fact that they drag their sofa from inside to outside more or less every day....the outside decking is covered in birdshit, im 100% certain that tit is getting dragged in to the house on a daily basis and never cleaned 🤢 i cant cope with it, it stresses me out how filthy them and their house is, the bathroom is just vile! All this time indoors to sort their cesspit of an house out, but no, youtube views are more important!
Nittys ageing before our eyes, i think being with manky 24/7 is taking its toll, hes incredibly draining....on one of the hometime vlogs nitty was talking to her mum via skype about a recipe, and manky just wouldnt shut up! It just had to be all about him, he never just pisses off! Hes always there, screeching and shouting and showing off, he’d drive me to a breakdown im sure of it 🤯 and if she does dare say anything about his behaviour its straight into victim, addict, cant drink, bad childhood mode.....just bore off with it! Jesus christ, is he the only person whos ever struggled?? No, you get up and you get on with it! People are bloody dying manky, get a grip!
Maddie, im sorry but you have been fed a lie, the sun does not shine out of your arse, i kno thats what your parents have force fed you since birth, but your just another middle class privileged spoilt boring brat.
Why nitty thinks all teens are struggling and bordering on depression is beyond me...i have two teens, theyre living their best lives, the rest is doing them the world of good, theyre communicating with their friends more than ever......sorry if your kids are suffering, maybe the shithole they live in, cameras in their faces and head attention seeking narcissistic parents have something to do with it? 🤔
Couldn't agree with this more! I've notice the sofa outside, what the hell is that about? The house makes me itch, I'm no domestic goddess but my house has never been more clean and organized then she has the audacity to clean her groceries 🤔🤣🤣🤣
Sick of hearing her bleat about maddie not seeing her friends as the most devastating thing, I'm more devastated about people dying alone, people not seeing their elderly friends family the teenager has yrs to catch up the elderly probably not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Something else doesn’t add up with that Nadia woman. How often have we heard her say she comes from a big family. Loves to repeat stories of all the family parties her parents used to have when she was growing up. All her Aunts and Uncles and cousins from her fathers side of the family would turn up. Enormous amounts of food would be consumed. So much fun would be had by all. Where are these relatives now? They can’t all be dead especially the cousins. And what about her mothers side of the family..they don’t ever get a mention. She even said recently that Mark didn’t come from a big family like she did. The only family who exist in her life beside Mark and the girls are her parents and two sisters (one really) and a nephew. That does not constitute a big family in anyone’s book.
Her life is one big lie all made up to make her life sound more interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with everything @Jax04 .
The sofa outside is odd and silly to do because if they have moths in their garden they will lay tiny eggs in the sofa and before they know it their house will be full of them.
Their decking is filthy, why don't they clean it? It looks such a mess with all those manky pots and s**t everywhere. Mark seems to have made more of a mess to the garden than get it into shape. It looks awful.

My kids are also enjoying being off! I find it telling that Nadia's kids are SO depressed. I think Nadia and Mark could do with looking at perhaps the real reason their kids seem to be suffering SO much during this lockdown.

Why are they now referring to their channel as a reality show? 😂😂😂🤣😂

I haven't watched any of their live chats just can't be wasting my precious time listening to their virtue signalling...but I did read the comments and people were not too happy about their constant digs and insults about Chris Whitty...some said it was verging on bullying. No doubt they will delete those comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched one of the v early gardening blogs they did when they started vloging recently. It was nice to watch, there was no shouting, no crazy mark, the children were happy, they all seemed happy, it's like a COMPLETELY different vlog to what they produce nowadays, the old blog reminded me why I started watching them, the recent blogs are nothing like the original hence why we've stopped watching them. It's like chalk and cheese comparing them. It's weird how they've changed so much. Thry used to be a happy family, they currently all look stressed and depressed and they assume everyone else is and everyone else's children are depressed like there's, all teenagers I know are happy enjoying time yo themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It makes me howl how she struts about in her work out gear pretending to be a fitness guru then eats everything in sight then moans about being overweight then repeats the cycle 'hi guys I have just done a workout' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Something else doesn’t add up with that Nadia woman. How often have we heard her say she comes from a big family. Loves to repeat stories of all the family parties her parents used to have when she was growing up. All her Aunts and Uncles and cousins from her fathers side of the family would turn up. Enormous amounts of food would be consumed. So much fun would be had by all. Where are these relatives now? They can’t all be dead especially the cousins. And what about her mothers side of the family..they don’t ever get a mention. She even said recently that Mark didn’t come from a big family like she did. The only family who exist in her life beside Mark and the girls are her parents and two sisters (one really) and a nephew. That does not constitute a big family in anyone’s book.
Her life is one big lie all made up to make her life sound more interesting.
I remember Nadia/Mark touching on this in a vlog when they first started out - apparently Mark put a stop to her family coming over for parties etc because he used to feel overwhelmed by it all. He also made Nadia tell her mum/sisters to stop coming over unless invited because he would find them all in the house at random times of the day and he felt uncomfortable. You may have heard Nadia mention the gate they have in their garden...but Dina and her parents come in via the front door now. I get the impression Mark gets a little jealous of Nadia's family dynamic and her childhood. It is all another sign of emotional abuse that Nadia can't see.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It makes me howl how she struts about in her work out gear pretending to be a fitness guru then eats everything in sight then moans about being overweight then repeats the cycle 'hi guys I have just done a workout' :rolleyes:
I think this too!!!! I've done a workout and then walks to the kitchen stuffing rock cakes in her mouth. I hate the way they do a workout sweating all over the place and then stay in the same gym wear all day.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I remember Nadia/Mark touching on this in a vlog when they first started out - apparently Mark put a stop to her family coming over for parties etc because he used to feel overwhelmed by it all. He also made Nadia tell her mum/sisters to stop coming over unless invited because he would find them all in the house at random times of the day and he felt uncomfortable. You may have heard Nadia mention the gate they have in their garden...but Dina and her parents come in via the front door now. I get the impression Mark gets a little jealous of Nadia's family dynamic and her childhood. It is all another sign of emotional abuse that Nadia can't see.
God, how controlling, she panders to his every whim doesnt she? Its all because he has never learned social skills & the heavy drinking probably gave him confidence in social/work situations - he is a very troubled man but N panders to him as she is a rescuer, its quite sad for her really as she is quite lively & am sure loves a good time and being wth her family but stops all that. He's probably jealous of her personality - they are s different how they survived this far is beyond belief. Though she has said in the pastshe was going to leave him wonder if she regrets not parting from him? Interesting that she is looking more and more scruffy and tired, its being with him he is draining the life out of her during lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes I remember Nadia saying it got a bit much with the gate between the two houses but I’m talking about extended family. All these cousins aunts & uncles she likes to tell us about growing up, Even if they didn’t come to the house we’ve watched N long enough to know no other relatives even get a mention. I do think there’s one female cousin who i think is a small time actress (surname Sawalha) who remains close to Julia. So that tells me N doesn’t speak to her either.
This is the same N who tells people whatever she does always comes from the heart. Yeah right...that’s why so many people in her life want nothing more to do with her. And let’s not go there with her first husband we all know how that ended...NADIA!

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me why he is saying
Bum bum poo poo boobies ?
His a grown man .It's not funny

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me why he is saying
Bum bum poo poo boobies ?
His a grown man .It's not funny
Their cookery YT live video is for kids apparently and he thinks this is what all kids will want to hear? However, because their videos got the comments disabled due to having the words KIDS in the title they're now referring to it as cookery for ALL. They don't give a tit about the safeguarding of any kid who may be watching (hence why youtube has this policy)...they just want to drive volume to their channel by insisting they somehow keep those comments enabled.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
God, how controlling, she panders to his every whim doesnt she? Its all because he has never learned social skills & the heavy drinking probably gave him confidence in social/work situations - he is a very troubled man but N panders to him as she is a rescuer, its quite sad for her really as she is quite lively & am sure loves a good time and being wth her family but stops all that. He's probably jealous of her personality - they are s different how they survived this far is beyond belief. Though she has said in the pastshe was going to leave him wonder if she regrets not parting from him? Interesting that she is looking more and more scruffy and tired, its being with him he is draining the life out of her during lockdown!
Well I’m afraid that’s the price she’s paid for marrying somebody she hardly knew. She said in a vlog that they didn’t know each other very well and that they rushed into getting married (because she was up the duff)..Sorry but she gets no sympathy from me.

Reactions: 6
Their cookery YT live video is for kids apparently and he thinks this is what all kids will want to hear? However, because their videos got the comments disabled due to having the words KIDS in the title they're now referring to it as cookery for ALL. They don't give a tit about the safeguarding of any kid who may be watching (hence why youtube has this policy)...they just want to drive volume to their channel by insisting they somehow keep those comments enabled.
That's awful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.