Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! This is either a sub with severe issues or just sucking up hoping for a reply- (or both!)
Well it isn’t Zoe! She probably knows there daily schedule👅

Forgot to say she was begging people to spend 99p to download nhs choir song as maddie is in it so it’s good..I’d be embarrassed keep plugging the same thing over & over again..certainly doesn’t make her look pretty. She’s so desperate to get her face on social media she will do anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I joined because of Nadia and family. I have watched their videos on and off over the last few months, I was led there because I had enjoyed her videos with Kaye. When the Covid 19 situation started I subscribed to their channel because my family is having to shield and I thought they would help me through this isolation. Ummm no!

There has been a rapid deterioration in the quality of the content they are putting out - they seem to have gone for quantity over quality. They are churning out hours of total crap. And I can't handle them together. They talk over each other and wind each other up. Mark is appalling with how stupid he is. He acts like a 5 year old. I have watched videos where he has been alone and he isn't like that at all. They constantly play with their hair and it makes me feel dirty especially with the state of their house and also the fact that she cooks whilst doing this. Their hygiene is appalling. I settled down with my other half to watch their first quiz night and had to turn it off because it descended into mayhem and as well as not being a quiz it was also not funny. They think they are funny, but they aren't.

I am also growing increasingly concerned for Kiki. She is 12 years old and no one seems to be spending any time with her or even looking after her. All of Nadia's attention is going towards Maddie. They are trying to make Maddie the next best thing in the music world and so are pushing her constantly and forgetting the fact that they have another daughter who needs their attention. And I'm so sick of hearing about how hard this lock down is on the teenagers. Its hard on everyone and we are all having to get on with it. I have an 18 year old son at home who is not now going to be doing his A Levels and who is also having to shield here with us and he is fine with it because he understands the current situation.

Finally maybe I am more sensitive because I'm someone who is shielding, but I am so angry with their preaching about isolation and then them not following it themselves. Dina coming and sitting in their garden is wrong. Mark constantly going out to the shops is wrong. Mark going to his mothers house to take medication is also wrong. She is not a vulnerable person and can get her own medication if she needs it. The constant drives to the park for their daily exercise winds me up as well. Nadia says she feels lucky to have a garden - well then use it and exercise in it! Those dogs are fine exercising in the garden if they throw a ball for them which is what we are having to do with ours. And who knows what else they are doing?!
Welcome 😄. You are so right in all of the points you make, it’s the same things we have all been saying on here too. They are now producing quantity over quality, we see this in the lives where they look like they’ve just woken, are sweaty and messy and haven’t washed or even brushed their hair (or teeth probably 🤢). Someone on here recently mentioned Kiki (sorry, not sure who), saying that she will be the real star of the family as she is so quiet but clever and may well be very talented at her cooking or art. I can’t even talk about Maddie 🙄, but I agree with you on that too. Didn’t Nanny Di go home so SHE could get her medication?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed that they don’t like any posts on YouTube anymore or rarely comment on anything..seems strange🤔

Reactions: 7
Welcome 😄. You are so right in all of the points you make, it’s the same things we have all been saying on here too. They are now produce quantity over quality, we see this in the lives where they look like they’ve just woken, are sweaty and messy and haven’t washed or even brushed their hair (or teeth probably 🤢). Someone on here recently mentioned Kiki (sorry, not sure who), saying that she will be the real star of the family as she is so quiet but clever and may well be very talented at her cooking or art. I can’t even talk about Maddie 🙄, but I agree with you on that too. Didn’t Nanny Di go home so SHE could get her medication?
Chemists and local voluntary support groups offer home delivery.It was just an excuse to go out again ( and try to camouflage it as being a mercy mission). Well Manky..,..we are not fooled.

Reactions: 8
I always think that- it’s usually around 10 % of their subs who watch a video.
Imagine if we could message all of their subs to ask them if they still like the channel. It seems that 80/90k don’t even watch them now, they might unsubscribe 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
02D8581A-2D99-41DF-A010-70894061DD17.jpeg

Always has to ruin the photo not the 1st time..well we know where she get the twatish face pulling from

Gordon Ramsey cooks a burger in 10 minutes & gets 2.3 million views Nadia cooks rice & gets 6k views that’s 6k too many! His kitchen is not dirty & cluttered & doesn’t have a manky behind the phone

Last edited:
Imagine if we could message all of their subs to ask them if they still like the channel. It seems that 80/90k don’t even watch them now, they might unsubscribe 😂🤣
If they all unsubscribed at the same time What a “spark of joy” that would be..I’m taking the mick by the way re Nadia’s bloody constant spark of joy 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This is what there flogging on Instagram tonight🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed that they don’t like any posts on YouTube anymore or rarely comment on anything..seems strange🤔
Gleam dont encourage that - they wll disengage with subs now - as it will be all about promoting tit products that Gleam try and get them sponsorship for ie. vests for women in their 50's - dry shampoo for men who have greasy hair, discinfectant for work surfaces, mould cleaner for the bathroom; poo bags fr picking up the dogs shite in the garden; soap (so they can have a wash); self help books on mental health; hair dye for women over 50 with bd roots, te nail clippers that can be used anywhere (ie.kitchen in mank's case) - etc- so who would want M&N promoting their goods? lets start a list; I think GLeam have got a tough job getting these 2 to make money for Gleam and for themselves

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How are they getting away with these cooking lives, aimed at kids, where they talk to the kids, And they still have their live chat and comments on? And where Mark finds it so funny to keep repeating the words 'Bum, Bum' all the time.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
How are they getting away with these cooking lives, aimed at kids, where they talk to the kids, And they still have their live chat and comments on? And where Mark finds it so funny to keep repeating the words 'Bum, Bum' all the time.
@polarbabe they have taken the word kids out of the title..his super fan kept saying it in the live comments last night..I find him rather pathetic acting like a child..they both need help

Exactly! Thought the same.

Someone has said in the rice cookery comments that John Torode had been on TV using Nadia's no yeast pizza recipe. I think Nadia might have been the one to have taken it from John or even Lisa Faulkner as she's used this recipe for years or even BBC good food. But Nadia didn't reply with it isn't MY recipe she just replies hahaha.

@polarbabe they have taken the word kids out of the title..his super fan kept saying it in the live comments last night..I find him rather pathetic acting like a child..they both need help
He's bloody sick... he finds it funny to repeat 'bum bum, boobies, boobies and wee wee'.. how could any parent let their child watch that...when they are meant to be learning cookery... it's just weird and wrong.

• Sick
He's bloody sick... he finds it funny to repeat 'bum bum, boobies, boobies and wee wee'.. how could any parent let their child watch that...when they are meant to be learning cookery... it's just weird and wrong.
It’s has to be all about him & if he can detour in the middle he will..sad really when u have to act like that to be noticed

FA8F92E1-CE1E-4635-B752-B598EC328C4F.jpeg

Wow looking proper rough tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It will be people who liked them enough to subscribe, and just like we did, got sick & tired of looking at them...but haven’t unsubscribed...Yet!😜
Agreed. I unsubscribed a while ago as I didn't want to add to their figures while they're putting out so much crap, but checked in again the other day as I wanted a bit of " Comfort viewing" but it was still the same old.
Minutes of total boredom listening to them read out names of randoms I dont know or care about, followed by their total surprise at seeing themselves in the monitor and adjusting hair, picking their faces etc. *Sigh. They could at least check their appearance before switching on.....it's the small things !

It’s has to be all about him & if he can detour in the middle he will..sad really when u have to act like that to be noticed

View attachment 115605
Wow looking proper rough tonight
I think Nadia appears a bit downtrodden lately, she used to come across as lively and in control but now it's almost as though she's scared to contradict Mark at all

I skimmed that live. They were actually shouting at each other about these aa meeting to me it seems she is just trying to help him & his response was when the f**k have I had time him the last 3 weeks to join one. Perhaps if he put his phone down for 5 minutes but clearly YouTube is more important

I skimmed that live. They were actually shouting at each other about these aa meeting to me it seems she is just trying to help him & his response was when the f**k have I had time him the last 3 weeks to join one. Perhaps if he put his phone down for 5 minutes but clearly YouTube is more important
Nadia is constantly telling Mark and everyone else what to do. It's all she does, it's a way to stop herself focusing on her issues. Wish she'd sort herself out before preaching to everyone else. Sort your own tit out Nadia.

@Rosieposey did u see previous photos of them out to lunch..as somebody else said she’s in love with him..they chat on Instagram etc who knows what else!
I immediately went to her Instagram and I noticed he comments and like most of her posts!😬 also quite surprised she's only 30🤣🤣

Just had hometime #24 on, it's ok for Dina to just casually walk through the house then 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.