Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had no idea she had done a fitness dvd 🤐 View attachment 114933s
YE that was some time ago
again, proves shes never been scared to get her baps/body on show at any opportunity! body dysmorphia? I think not!

Interesting!

looks ike that are going down the 'influencer' route - lots of stuff in the media though at the moment that influencers wll fail post COVID as people wont want to buy what they are pushing on line as will be no rle for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I looked at a vlog last nite from a year ago..how they’ve changed & it’s certainly not pretty🙈If only they could see that!

Reactions: 12
I looked at a vlog last nite from a year ago..how they’ve changed & it’s certainly not pretty🙈If only they could see that!
I completely agree, the old vlogs are nothing like what they currently produce. They remind me of performing monkeys at the moment. It's evident that different people with different agenda's are all telling them what to do and what not to do. They are also middle aged people acting like children. Acting been the operative word. I'm consciously watching them less and less as I used to watch everything they did. I don't swear but the amount of times I whisper "nob head" whilst watching the bits I do is ever increasing lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I completely agree, the old vlogs are nothing like what they currently produce. They remind me of performing monkeys at the moment. It's evident that different people with different agenda's are all telling them what to do and what not to do. They are also middle aged people acting like children. Acting been the operative word. I'm consciously watching them less and less as I used to watch everything they did. I don't swear but the amount of times I whisper "nob head" whilst watching the bits I do is ever increasing lol
maybe Gleam are going to advise them to promote themselves as slobby so they get lots of cleaning products to promote? Household stuff etc - but god knows what brands would want them pair promoting their products as would put people off buying anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Nadia is lonely. She seems obsessed with doing Insta stories and lives. Although she may go out with some of the Loose Women for work they seem to be just collegues apart from Kaye. Then she has Lisa...but who else? I think social media has become a "drug" for them. They get a rush when they receive nice comments or lots of likes. They need millions of subs to make any decent money from social media.

I just can't believe how many times Mark goes out. The last time I checked any of their vlogs I noticed he talked about going to the shops a lot. Also the throwing away of food a lot annoys me...We made this for the show but have to throw it away because none of us can eat it...hmm but come to think of it I doubt that will be true they will be running off to a corner stuffing their faces with it.

Now to be very picky too...I've noticed Nadia doesn't recycle, she stuffs all the plastic and food waste in the same bin. All that can contaminate a whole refuse load. Selfish woman. Croydon council have separate bins for recycling but they obviously can't be arsed to use their bins accordingly.

Reactions: 7
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I joined because of Nadia and family. I have watched their videos on and off over the last few months, I was led there because I had enjoyed her videos with Kaye. When the Covid 19 situation started I subscribed to their channel because my family is having to shield and I thought they would help me through this isolation. Ummm no!

There has been a rapid deterioration in the quality of the content they are putting out - they seem to have gone for quantity over quality. They are churning out hours of total crap. And I can't handle them together. They talk over each other and wind each other up. Mark is appalling with how stupid he is. He acts like a 5 year old. I have watched videos where he has been alone and he isn't like that at all. They constantly play with their hair and it makes me feel dirty especially with the state of their house and also the fact that she cooks whilst doing this. Their hygiene is appalling. I settled down with my other half to watch their first quiz night and had to turn it off because it descended into mayhem and as well as not being a quiz it was also not funny. They think they are funny, but they aren't.

I am also growing increasingly concerned for Kiki. She is 12 years old and no one seems to be spending any time with her or even looking after her. All of Nadia's attention is going towards Maddie. They are trying to make Maddie the next best thing in the music world and so are pushing her constantly and forgetting the fact that they have another daughter who needs their attention. And I'm so sick of hearing about how hard this lock down is on the teenagers. Its hard on everyone and we are all having to get on with it. I have an 18 year old son at home who is not now going to be doing his A Levels and who is also having to shield here with us and he is fine with it because he understands the current situation.

Finally maybe I am more sensitive because I'm someone who is shielding, but I am so angry with their preaching about isolation and then them not following it themselves. Dina coming and sitting in their garden is wrong. Mark constantly going out to the shops is wrong. Mark going to his mothers house to take medication is also wrong. She is not a vulnerable person and can get her own medication if she needs it. The constant drives to the park for their daily exercise winds me up as well. Nadia says she feels lucky to have a garden - well then use it and exercise in it! Those dogs are fine exercising in the garden if they throw a ball for them which is what we are having to do with ours. And who knows what else they are doing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
d4
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I joined because of Nadia and family. I have watched their videos on and off over the last few months, I was led there because I had enjoyed her videos with Kaye. When the Covid 19 situation started I subscribed to their channel because my family is having to shield and I thought they would help me through this isolation. Ummm no!

There has been a rapid deterioration in the quality of the content they are putting out - they seem to have gone for quantity over quality. They are churning out hours of total crap. And I can't handle them together. They talk over each other and wind each other up. Mark is appalling with how stupid he is. He acts like a 5 year old. I have watched videos where he has been alone and he isn't like that at all. They constantly play with their hair and it makes me feel dirty especially with the state of their house and also the fact that she cooks whilst doing this. Their hygiene is appalling. I settled down with my other half to watch their first quiz night and had to turn it off because it descended into mayhem and as well as not being a quiz it was also not funny. They think they are funny, but they aren't.

I am also growing increasingly concerned for Kiki. She is 12 years old and no one seems to be spending any time with her or even looking after her. All of Nadia's attention is going towards Maddie. They are trying to make Maddie the next best thing in the music world and so are pushing her constantly and forgetting the fact that they have another daughter who needs their attention. And I'm so sick of hearing about how hard this lock down is on the teenagers. Its hard on everyone and we are all having to get on with it. I have an 18 year old son at home who is not now going to be doing his A Levels and who is also having to shield here with us and he is fine with it because he understands the current situation.

Finally maybe I am more sensitive because I'm someone who is shielding, but I am so angry with their preaching about isolation and then them not following it themselves. Dina coming and sitting in their garden is wrong. Mark constantly going out to the shops is wrong. Mark going to his mothers house to take medication is also wrong. She is not a vulnerable person and can get her own medication if she needs it. The constant drives to the park for their daily exercise winds me up as well. Nadia says she feels lucky to have a garden - well then use it and exercise in it! Those dogs are fine exercising in the garden if they throw a ball for them which is what we are having to do with ours. And who knows what else they are doing?!
Welcome to the clan Ulrika great to have you onboard. Very well written post. You’ve covered everything and more about the dreadful pair. As you know we all feel exactly the same about them. Your last sentence “And who knows what else they are doing?” is something I often question about them because they both tell lies Nadia being expert at it.

Reactions: 9
E261BBD4-693B-4F92-BC14-2F4BAA8D5C1F.jpeg

Pass me the sick bucket🤮 taken from latest crap they posted which I add I did not watch just looked at comments!

• Sick
  • Haha
I have just skimmed through their morning video from today and someone asked them to recommend a mental heath book and they literally couldn't think of any! Hahahaha I thought they are mental health advocates? :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 115272
Pass me the sick bucket🤮 taken from latest crap they posted which I add I did not watch just looked at comments!
You see that says it all. I don’t even say things like that to my husband who I love to bits....honest!😉

Ulrika’s comments should be copied and sent to Mark’s Doghouse e-mail address. It’s about time those two read the truth about themselves and this post just about sums them both up perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome @Ulrika you're definitely not alone in your thinking. They are heading towards 100k subs now but their viewing figures are low. It has been a long struggle for them to reach the 100k mark. People/subs aren't allowed to have an opinion therefore, many people ( apart from the few superfans) don't bother writing on their youtube comments section now either. I also don't understand all this feeling sorry for the teens...I have kids and they've been great during the lockdown. Kids today have so many ways to communicate with their friends that it isn't such a massive hardship.

You see that says it all. I don’t even say things like that to my husband who I love to bits....honest!😉

Ulrika’s comments should be copied and sent to Mark’s Doghouse e-mail address. It’s about time those two read the truth about themselves and this post just about sums them both up perfectly.
They read here every now and then. They usually have a rant up about the "trolls" when they've had a read through this site!

They
Welcome @Ulrika you're definitely not alone in your thinking. They are heading towards 100k subs now but their viewing figures are low. It has been a long struggle for them to reach the 100k mark. People/subs aren't allowed to have an opinion therefore, many people ( apart from the few superfans) don't bother writing on their youtube comments section now either. I also don't understand all this feeling sorry for the teens...I have kids and they've been great during the lockdown. Kids today have so many ways to communicate with their friends that it isn't such a massive hardship.

They read here every now and then. They usually have a rant up about the "trolls" when they've had a read through this site!
They just want there YouTube plaque bet we won’t hear the end of it either
I’m proud to be a troll😂

its odd how they have 100K subs and so few watching or commenting, it just doesnt make sense

Reactions: 5
Anyone would think she’s a professional..her opening line was loads of u have been reaching out to me about binge eating😆erm self control maybe! She’s in her bedroom with that same bedding that’s been in for weeks🤢she giving the sob story of emotional eating..Her words I eat what I want..no low fat no low sugar my body deserves to have nice food!!

Reactions: 3
its odd how they have 100K subs and so few watching or commenting, it just doesnt make sense
It will be people who liked them enough to subscribe, and just like we did, got sick & tired of looking at them...but haven’t unsubscribed...Yet!😜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.