Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every insta story she does now is picked up by this is heart

Bet she’s well pissed off denise Welch has a new tv series starting April 30th😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

She always has to be the centre of attention doesn't she? Yes I know this video is from 10 years ago but....

Reactions: 3
It seems lying comes very naturally to Nadia. She flips from saying one thing to saying another.

Everytime she goes out into her tit tip of a garden she has to bleat on like everyone should feel envious. No, I have a garden and one that isn't full of dog poo. And even if I didn't have a garden some people are very happy with that - not everyone is as greedy and glass half empty all of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There article is in hello it’s online I tried to get it on here but couldnt🤣there is a video of 6 minutes long & she still looks rough as tit & he has the front to sit there as it’s a Sunday with about 10 papers to go through. Still got the stupid voices didn’t even wash her hair🙄& at the end there doing a how u feeling for YouTube & just sat there reeling off her super fans..such a riveting watch for hello!

Nadia cant host a show, when she stood in for Lorraine years back she was terrible, she had no timing, got her words mixed up read the auto cue wrong, complete car crash, there are old clips on YT - they soon got rid of her and shes never done it since, she has no natural flair or curiosity in people to host a show. Her opinions are one sided her way or no way, even in that latest cookery show - (I only watched one and skimmed through a couple it was to awful) the guests took the limelight there was no point to her being the host, she looked uncomfortable & out of her depth. Thats why she likes all this reality shite as she can be silly and just do what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If u people have iPhones go to the news app tap on following & put in Hello & then scroll down to
9F1119FD-774D-47BE-A96C-DDFEC9E2E461.jpeg

Reactions: 1
There article is in hello it’s online I tried to get it on here but couldnt🤣there is a video of 6 minutes long & she still looks rough as tit & he has the front to sit there as it’s a Sunday with about 10 papers to go through. Still got the stupid voices didn’t even wash her hair🙄& at the end there doing a how u feeling for YouTube & just sat there reeling off her super fans..such a riveting watch for hello!

Nadia cant host a show, when she stood in for Lorraine years back she was terrible, she had no timing, got her words mixed up read the auto cue wrong, complete car crash, there are old clips on YT - they soon got rid of her and shes never done it since, she has no natural flair or curiosity in people to host a show. Her opinions are one sided her way or no way, even in that latest cookery show - (I only watched one and skimmed through a couple it was to awful) the guests took the limelight there was no point to her being the host, she looked uncomfortable & out of her depth. Thats why she likes all this reality shite as she can be silly and just do what she wants
She was positively embarrassing standing in for Lorraine...Who are these morons that give people like her the jobs on TV. They might just as well pluck a member of the public off the street..they’d do a better job than her.

Reactions: 4
I hear you - what do you make of her line of questioning here? Nadia's dress was green and her eyes were green with envy.

In my opinion, Lisa Faulkner is living her dream life. Both won C Masterchef and both were on Eastenders. One has talent.
Oh and the irony of John Torode's comment: "You have to be honest with them. Otherwise they get built up to think they are really good."

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh rice today so exciting

CAB6F546-B7C7-47D7-ACE2-5DED177FF9B8.jpeg

The arse licker..creepy super fan is back👅

Ffs there getting worse😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hear you - what do you make of her line of questioning here? Nadia's dress was green and her eyes were green with envy.

In my opinion, Lisa Faulkner is living her dream life. Both won C Masterchef and both were on Eastenders. One has talent.
Oh and the irony of John Torode's comment: "You have to be honest with them. Otherwise they get built up to think they are really good."
When N won it it was a new novelty show no real skills required. She would have no chance these days. She used Dina's recipes and DIna coached her & they used Arabic spices etc, which at the time was still quite new & a novelty in food. She has basic cooking skills that most people can do at home - Ive never seen her do anything thats difficult, its all pasta roasts steak & chips etc. Lisa Faulkner is a fabulous cook (and presenter) and her books are great - Nadia's are rubbish & just have basic stuff in them thats why they drop out of cirulation so quick as has a cheap publisher as a decent publisher wouldnt touch her bks with a barge pole - as they are rubbish

Reactions: 9
1963BFF7-A371-4B69-BECB-2A2072704414.jpeg

Maddie isn’t in this lot & all names are in comments..so she’s obviously not in there league of being able to sing..well we know that. Not good enough as a YouTube artist..I’m surprised mummy didn’t have her input in having golden child in it😝as she such a star on the channel

Have you seen this comment on an Instagram live today? 😁😃View attachment 114765
@Patsy on that same live she said oh look it Louise pentland..Oh Mark say hello to our friend Louise..I need to do a live with u soon my fellow gleamer..🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 114623

Oh rice today so exciting

View attachment 114639
The arse licker..creepy super fan is back👅

Ffs there getting worse😖

I can’t watch his stories anymore 🤨
View attachment 114665
View attachment 114766
Maddie isn’t in this lot & all names are in comments..so she’s obviously not in there league of being able to sing..well we know that. Not good enough as a YouTube artist..I’m surprised mummy didn’t have her input in having golden child in it😝as she such a star on the channel

@Patsy on that same live she said oh look it Louise pentland..Oh Mark say hello to our friend Louise..I need to do a live with u soon my fellow gleamer..🤢
Yes I saw that. Even Mark behaves to say hello to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.