Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour in the dental clinic was appalling IMO.
Both her (and Hannah) were like giggly schoolgirls. She was loud and as usually talks way too much about herself or about nothing of any use or interest.
It was very cringe.

She behaves so inappropriately.
Dentist was relatively handsomeโ€ฆwas she trying to impress him by doing the whole - โ€œLook at me, Iโ€™m such great fun โ€œ thing?
I donโ€™t think he was impressed Nardiar.๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, when have we ever seen her wear a visor apart from occasionally on vlogs from LW?
She barely wears a mask ๐Ÿ˜ท
Was the visor so that she could be recognised and get some attention.
Going on about being โ€˜Queenโ€™???!!!
๐Ÿ™„
I really think she went in there feeling and acting like a superstar and if the treatment was #gifted or part of an ad, sheโ€™d be lording it up as a result. Intolerable.
Who behaves like this (below) in such a setting?
Edina Monso
People who emotionally abuse their significant others do some very odd things in my experience.

I truly hope their dog is not unwell BUT I also hope he hasnt lied about it to cause upset to Nadia and Kiki who are helpless and away from home?

It's the kind of thing an emotionally abusive person would do to punish them for daring to leave them and go away without them. To spoil their trip by causing them unnecessary stress and anxiety.

I've seen so many examples of emotionally abusive partners behaving in a similar way throughout my career so nothing surprises me.

I really really hope I'm wrong but I ๐Ÿ’ฏ% would not put such behaviour past narcissistic Mark Adderley ๐Ÿ˜ก
Conversely, she could have got him to post that so she has the excuse to cut the holiday short?

Must be utter hell for her, in a lodge, with three people who aren't utterly obsessed with themselves and SM, she might have had to have a conversation.

*I do agree with your post, but I also keep my eye on Little Miss NOga.

Reactions: 16
Thanks to not SUBmissive for setting up the new thread and for the great summary.
Love the title @Tuppence.๐Ÿ‘
Hereโ€™s my two penโ€™orth.๐Ÿค—

Funnies from the last Thread.

OMGoshness!

The last thread has to win ๐Ÿ† for being one of the best yet for witty remarks.
Just soooo funny and fast moving. Thanks to all for the great laughs๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

There were so many โ€˜crackersโ€™ but Iโ€™d just end up filling this new thread with the old one again.

In the style of โ€˜sweet liโ€™l Helen from South Africa,โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‡ Iโ€™ve added relevant emojis for effect. (That was actually quite fun- sad eh?)๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Despite all their shenanigans, and our differing opinions, itโ€™s good to remind ourselves that we all have the giggles in common.
Not from a place of malice but just human nature.
(If ya didnโ€™t laugh-youโ€™d cry kinda sentiment.)

Great to see SEVERAL new Tattlers arriving too.๐Ÿ‘‹โค
I think this thread saw more new arrivals than ever before.
(Trying to recall what triggered that?
Answers on BBC a postcard please?๐Ÿค“)

Hereโ€™s some hi-lights-๐Ÿ˜Š

'Food poisoning'. Must have been Nadia cooking chicken then.๐Ÿ—๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚@kais93

Sheโ€™ll be too busy holding his hair back for him while heโ€™s chucking up, and wiping his arse for him๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ@HereForAScroll

โ€ฆthey are all driving home in their Covidpod.๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿš™๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

She says hot ๐Ÿ”ฅhusband, I say he looks like worzel gummidge let out on day release ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€ฆlooks like he could contaminate/poison the food and not the other way around?๐Ÿคขโ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚@Misbehaving

Patrick run for the hills mate.
๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜‚@Miss LDN

โ€ฆabsuloute knob cheese, what a prick๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ˜‚@tomtomclub

#cantcountchristmastreeseither
๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ˜‚@Hopscotch

โ€ฆher โ€˜Snow Whiteโ€™ mirror, convinces her everyday๐Ÿชž๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

Where is your pretty little sister, have you eaten her?๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜‚@rivermonster

โ€ฆto crown it out his smut and the KOOMBIAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

And sheโ€™s still got the fooking dungarees on๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿปโ˜ขโš ๐Ÿ˜‚@Dinaaaaa

Sad bastard syndrome๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚@Podular

The stinking dungarees are holding her up, thus making her appear like sheโ€™s almost sober.โ˜ ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚@HereForAScroll

โ€ฆas my old granny used to say

Iโ€™d probably tickle them to death with the bread knife .......๐Ÿž๐Ÿ”ช ๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

I still feel like the dogs are cleaner than them๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜‚@The godmother1

For Pete's sake, your on holiday in Norfolk, I'm here stuck with no haircut and sweltering heat witch!๐Ÿ˜กโ˜€๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโœ‚๐Ÿ˜‚@bitterntwisted

โ€ฆthat whole shitshow is madder than Billy Smarts Flying Circus โ€ฆ
๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽช๐Ÿ˜‚

Letโ€™s not forget the banofee desert, the stuff of nightmares ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜…@diamondtext

(About the holiday home in Norfolk)

โ€ฆcall in the priest to do an exorcism!

Give the condemned building the last rights put it out of its misery!! โ˜ฃ๐Ÿšโœ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ˜‚@Misbehaving

The piano on her new song sounds like Manky in a bipolar state sat going plinky plonk on his piano...
๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ˜‚@notSUBmissive

Liberace on speed. All those bleedin' silver rings still make me shiver.๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

โ€ฆshe's just slipped off a yoga incompatible sandal just to pose for the pic.๐Ÿฉด๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ˜‚@kais93
*it will take the cleaner a day to calm down.

Definitely will need petrol and a match.โ›ฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚@Podular

The lies just drip off his tongue like the sweat from his man boobs(.)(.) ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜‚@Bulls**t detector

AG ... "wanna buy a watch"
โฑโŒš๐Ÿ˜‚@notSUBmissive

She thinks she's so fecking wonderful, next she'll be telling us that she pisses glitter.
๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿงปโœจ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

No no no that is not his toenail.. Its like a pork scratching.... Yak!
๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚@Oohlia

The dungarees were sitting up in the front seat without support and there were flies on the windows trying desperately to get out. ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿชฐ๐Ÿชฐ๐Ÿ˜‚@Bulls**t detector

thumbsdownitisโ€ฆ
The more thumbs down you get, the further your hairline slides back.
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฒ๐Ÿ˜‚@HereForAScroll

Grunge-arees๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

โ€ฆone prominent goblin toenail is suitable revenge for the close ups of her generous labia.๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฉฒ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜‚@missmickey

Jeez Louise dungarees๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

"Generous labia". Don't know whether to laugh, cry or hurl.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿคข@Villanelly

Mark suggests her in the mini waving and Nads just looks at him very seriously and says "I don't think driving after what happened." "Oh yes sorry." Clang, clang, clang went the trolley. IDIOT!๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚
@bitterntwisted

FFS, i need to calm my shite down a little, as i've just posted loads of ๐Ÿ˜กin the space of 15 mins .๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ•ฐ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Herbert2005

โ€ฆhell he would more than likely have played for England if it wasnโ€™t for his lesbian mother, alcoholism, depression, creative talent ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
โšฝ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜‚@armywife119

Yeah, and i'm Father Christmas. Ho Ho Ho witches. ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

The clenched fist will be printed on sleeveless muscle tops in size Xs to xxxl and will be available nationwide just swipe up and click the link and if youโ€™re a family member you will also get a sticker like the wee children get at the dentist

Clenchin for her pension.
โœŠ๐Ÿ‘š๐Ÿฆท๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

Well, if you like bitter lemon you have psychopathic tendencies. ๐Ÿคฃ

(Who is thinking of Julia right now?)
๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜‚@bitterntwisted

I wonder if teacher Mark has put Maureen on the naughty step
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿชœ@notSUBmissive

Mank the hot gangster producer expressing himself through his grungy toe where in fact his brain is
๐Ÿ˜‚
Dawg ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ˜‚@

Acting like a mega dick won't make yours any bigger, Narc. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚@Herbert2005

Don't be a sheep, Little Mo Peep
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚@CeeThreeTV

trulling or trawling.
You know what they say, if you can't pronounce a word then don't use it. โš“๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚@bitterntwisted

He'll be frantically hunting for that cricket bat ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

The poor woman (Betty) looks like she's being held hostage.๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜‚@notSUBmissive

.Writing his next Amazon bestseller. Honey I'm just a twit. ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜‚@Miss LDN

โ€ฆmost of her body seems to be outside of the garment. I don't even know how that is possibles๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

AG has fallen over twice whilst out walking & of course he replyโ€™s to nittys emojis..perhaps his wig slipped over his eyes.
Wigs & labias I canโ€™t cope.๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿช
@Bash a Troll

See the wee hillbilly dungarees -
Do they come with a pair of pliers to prize them off yourself after 5 days wear?๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ˜‚@diamondtext

Oh go on Nitty, show him your tree pose, except this time, raise your LEFT leg.๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

Mr Moob and Lady Gunt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚@missmickey

It can't be much of a turn on when your not so hot (but certainly sweaty) husband presents you with a selection box of tampons / a fridge full of aspirin / a pair of stripper stilts he bought with the pocket money you gave him.
๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜‚@missmickey

Why didn't I get a welcome message off gettin wiggy with it
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚@Rosieposey

Why does Moodie type like she is texting on a 2003 Nokia.๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚@Gloria Rostron

It definitely looks like something my dog does after my son has given her too many chew sticks.@Herbert2005

Oh and do feel free to add your wondrous FART effects where suitable. ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜‚@chipmunk

Mark Adderley wants to dig out the nail clippers (and use them) before he pierces Nadia Sawalha's lucrative saggy fun bags. โœ‚(.)(.)๐Ÿ˜‚@

.We've all seen the way his dirty ringed hand has stuck itself inside a pickled onion jar๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿง…๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜‚@afrozenpea

Heโ€™ll Probably have an array of new t-shirts to show his moobs off .
๐Ÿ‘•(.)(.)๐Ÿ˜‚@Waffle3

Hoping I credited all funnies to correct authors.
Apologies if not.
โค๐Ÿ˜Š
Love Love that ๐Ÿ’ž.... A proper laugh out loud post ๐Ÿ˜‚....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
See, she HAS been doing yoga everyday ๐Ÿคฃ
Her yoga is so ineffective;she really isn't going to be getting a good calorie burn and there will be negligible cardiovascular benefit. If the only position she is able to do after eight with any degree of effectiveness is cow position, she may as well just have sex doggy style for ten minutes/however long it lasts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It always amazes me how parents with home schooled can just swan off on holiday whenever they feel like it, when if I want to take my child out of school for a day I have to jump through all sorts of hoops then probably turned down. Even though it might be for a holiday which could be classed as educational in SAโ€™s world.

I got particular pissed off when my husband returned from an op tour I requested two days off so we could go visit family weโ€™d all not seen for months and let the kids be with their dad for some quality time. School said NO, yet this lot get to spend every second of everyday together as a family (as horrific as that must be for their youngest) and can go on holiday every other day if they want to. Makes no sense.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They blamed lockdown for their lack of content, so now we are basically out of it, it should be 10x better. Pure laziness, money for nothing

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Her yoga is so ineffective;she really isn't going to be getting a good calorie burn and there will be negligible cardiovascular benefit. If the only position she is able to do after eight with any degree of effectiveness is cow position, she may as well just have sex doggy style for ten minutes/however long it lasts.
It's insulting to her Followers and the art of Yoga.

I don't really have time for RachelSpain yoga either. I understand the woman needed to drum up attention for her business, doesn't she understand people have followed her because they want to look good in Nitty's eyes?
I don't believe any of them would ever make an effort to visit Spain or even buy a mat.

To give Nadia such a glowing report of what has been an appalling display of poses does not put that woman in a good light. She is clearly a very bad teacher. Not only having to grasp attention through an Influencer, but Nitty clearly hasn't learned anything from the woman.

Also she can't do any poses on THAT mat because that isn't the one she supposedly took with her.

The post she put up the other day of her yoga bundle she took with her, the mat was covered in gold print. Another slip-up from the thick as two short planked liar. she will find a cunning way around it, especially now i have flagged it up.

She is using what look like, Liforme yoga mats, the cheapest of which come in around ยฃ115. The one embellished with gold would be around ยฃ135 +.

Yet again not a good look to be portraying to all her new genuine Leftwing followers. A different ยฃ100+ yoga mat depending on what holiday she is on.

Her behaviour is beginning to become offensive regarding her so called 'practice.'

So her followers are now reduced to having to 'spot' her mat? Not even bothering to post what day she is on.

I'm losing my grip with this and her effing DIETING! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
I got such a surprise seeing my title suggestion used when I logged in today. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ten minutes and tax deductible ยฃยฃยฃยฃs in the last year, if you add it all up. :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
'He found in Nadia not the love of his life but someone gullible and needy and easy to manipulate.'

Great and insightful post @Misbehaving , but I don't think she is gullible, needy and easy to manipulate, quite the opposite.

I do think he is a Narc, but I think she is too. They both act out their issues on one and other. I think they both deserve each other. The children though, certainly did not deserve that upbringing.

They should have sought therapy years ago or got divorced; but don't they say narcs don't seek therapy as they don't believe anything is wrong with them? It's everyone else who has a problem/s.

I've been discussing them with a friend who used to watch their channel with me. He stopped watching as he spotted the decline and couldn't be bothered with them. I became fascinated purely because human nature interests me, then of course the monetising started and I found Tattle. I was really fuming earlier, these last two weeks of their duplicitous behaviour has riled me more so than usual and I think by the pace of our threads I'm not alone. So I asked my friend to watch snippets of them and he couldn't believe how much they had changed. He said something very interesting:

"They have morphed into each other."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
In the beginning of hometime, I was surprised to see Mark appears to have a proper job! Mark's talking about his 'last day on the film' to do the 'final edit' in what looks to be an office building. I wonder if it's been commissioned by BBC or ITV? Or maybe Netflix?

Wait, he's now talking about putting Maddie's music into the film... It's hardly Celine Dion for Titanic but I suppose I'm not up to scratch on current film trends.

Good news, he's now 'running through the set'. That's weird, that doesn't look like Universal Studios. Rather, that looks rather much like a random public park. Ah, he's just confirmed the entire film is set in their local public park.

Wow, he's now talking about the cast. I wonder who's starring in it?! Maybe Reese Witherspoon's cleared her calendar? Oh, wait, the entire cast seems to be family and friends.

The good news is he's definitely a serious director because he's wearing a cap which says director on it.

He's now waxing lyrical about his film being his baby and now released into the world and now it's the people's film and how it's gone down well.

He's genuinely speaking about it as if he hasn't just popped down the park with some friends. It screams amateur.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
In the beginning of hometime, I was surprised to see Mark appears to have a proper job! Mark's talking about his 'last day on the film' to do the 'final edit' in what looks to be an office building. I wonder if it's been commissioned by BBC or ITV? Or maybe Netflix?

Wait, he's now talking about putting Maddie's music into the film... It's hardly Celine Dion for Titanic but I suppose I'm not up to scratch on current film trends.

Good news, he's now 'running through the set'. That's weird, that doesn't look like Universal Studios. Rather, that looks rather much like a random public park. Ah, he's just confirmed the entire film is set in their local public park.

Wow, he's now talking about the cast. I wonder who's starring in it?! Maybe Reese Witherspoon's cleared her calendar? Oh, wait, the entire cast seems to be family and friends.

The good news is he's definitely a serious director because he's wearing a cap which says director on it.

He's now waxing lyrical about his film being his baby and now released into the world and now it's the people's film and how it's gone down well.

He's genuinely speaking about it as if he hasn't just popped down the park with some friends. It screams amateur.
Is he really wearing a cap with Director written on it? Surely worn with irony?

Oh my word, this is going to be quite some thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'He found in Nadia not the love of his life but someone gullible and needy and easy to manipulate.'

Great and insightful post @Misbehaving , but I don't think she is gullible, needy and easy to manipulate, quite the opposite.

I do think he is a Narc, but I think she is too. They both act out their issues on one and other. I think they both deserve each other. The children though, certainly did not deserve that upbringing.

They should have sought therapy years ago or got divorced; but don't they say narcs don't seek therapy as they don't believe anything is wrong with them? It's everyone else who has a problem/s.

I've been discussing them with a friend who used to watch their channel with me. He stopped watching as he spotted the decline and couldn't be bothered with them. I became fascinated purely because human nature interests me, then of course the monetising started and I found Tattle. I was really fuming earlier, these last two weeks of their duplicitous behaviour has riled me more so than usual and I think by the pace of our threads I'm not alone. So I asked my friend to watch snippets of them and he couldn't believe how much they had changed. He said something very interesting:

"They have morphed into each other."
Thats actually the thing right there @chipmunk.
For me personally the wording would be slightly different.
I would say Iโ€™m interested because human nature fascinates me.
So if and when he says to people โ€œwhy watch then?โ€ฆโ€
This is exactly why.
It really is fascinating.
(Quite like the circus.)
You know itโ€™s wrong and pretty shocking staring at the bearded lady but you still want to know all about her and watch her shave.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for great summary, title and laugh out loud funnies.โ™ฅ

I've got a funny feeling towards them today- I almost felt sorry for Nadia!
Yes she's a nightmare,a liar,a mean girl,a spoilt brat, a fake,a sloven,attention seeking loudmouth,a narc and I really wish she would disappear but at least she puts makeup on and earns a wage to keep them all in grotty food, grotty clothes and everything else they desire. She indulges his long term unemployment.
But she can't even go away without him playing up in some way. She's paid for his drive through diagnosis, probably in the hope of better times but he seems to be declining. I don't know if he's actually taking the tablets ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”but he's looking awful!!
I've never bought the depressive alcoholic labels as his actions don't match my experiences of family members struggles. But he's starting to look genuinely unwell and clearly not washing or doing any self care. His mind isn't numbed enough however to ignore or politely debate with his critics. He thinks it's ok to act like a complete twit!

I just get a horrible feeling about the whole situation now.. the bs NOga,the endless #ad,him thinking that
a few hundred people paying to hear him preach or acting a tit while making zero effort with appearance or content is a valid way to live your life ( I mean, who is he?๐Ÿคท), thinking it's ok to ignore said people when they are crying out for attention, not even having the time to reply to their best wishes ๐Ÿคฌ, the whole power trip, self obsession... I'm trying to feel pity for him as it's so messed up BUT I can't. He's such a knob.
Get a job Mark Adderley for everyone's sake !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I meant to ask this question on the last thread, but it moved so fast, I couldn't squeeze it in.

Does anyone know why he chose to do Coffee Moaning from his car which is still outside his house? Isn't it?

I can't bring myself to watch but I know someone said it was because he was going to work. Well, I could understand if he had to actually go to work early and therefore had to film CM from his ha-ha ๐Ÿคฃ WORK place; but.. he hasn't had to go to WORK early.

I'm sorry, I know I'm not making sense, because I can't make sense out of it. Why did he not film in the kitchen before he left, for WORK?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.