Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think LW has suspended her?
She has y ever been able to stay away this long
It’s her happy place away from Horacio Hornblower

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she's doing a body confidence q and a at 8pm on youtube...........looooooooooooooooooooooooooooxamillionl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
she's doing a body confidence q and a at 8pm on youtube...........looooooooooooooooooooooooooooxamillionl
In other words how to be an EXIBITIONIST!
How to expose yourself to public ridicule and derision (because this is Nadias signiture style and if she's setting herself up as an influencer I guess she thinks she is an example to follow?) oh and in case we forget how to enable a misogynist (Mark) and also how to be a bad example for your daughter's!
Yeah way to go Nadia you are such a positive role model for woman everywhere :rolleyes: (not)!
yeah thanks (y) (maybe if you were not so confident but a little more modest (and competent) that also might help?)
Just a thought!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s just done a live and going live on YouTube now. Says it’s been many weeks that chichi has been poorly? Also said that loads of other bad stuff has happened??

Any body confidence chat now on YouTube

Why couldn’t Dina have chichi? Why a 5 hour Journey and 2-5 hrs for chichi when she’s just left the vets? Grrrrr

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Body confidence at this stage to me is
I have two legs .... they work ....GREAT!!!!!!
I have two arms......they work......GREAT!!!!!
See all this here naval gazing talking shite about cellulite that is a glorified waste of time and energy
In my opinion any way
We would all be better getting on with our short lives ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He thinks by posting stupid photos his fawning flock they will keep loving him & keep throwing £1.99 at him

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh and Happy third birthday 🎉 Tattle life!
Long may it continue!
Personally I'm quite liking my party hat 😉 🥳
Yeah tattle life is the place to be to celebrate (why the heck not!)
Cheers everyone 😍🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has chichi had a sex change while she was in the animal hospital, I thought she was a female dog. Could AG please clarify?
She had a sex change during his post!
And he calls himself a super fan … super fans should know this kinda stuff🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had a sex change during his post!
And he calls himself a super fan … super fans should know this kinda stuff🤓
Why didn’t AG or SE the super family members step in the look after Chi Chi 🤣

In other words how to be an EXIBITIONIST!
How to expose yourself to public ridicule and derision (because this is Nadias signiture style and if she's setting herself up as an influencer I guess she thinks she is an example to follow?) oh and in case we forget how to enable a misogynist (Mark) and also how to be a bad example for your daughter's!
Yeah way to go Nadia you are such a positive role model for woman everywhere :rolleyes: (not)!
yeah thanks (y) (maybe if you were not so confident but a little more modest (and competent) that also might help?)
Just a thought!
Yep this is the influence 😳🥲

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Same here. Would love to join but it’s a bit too far to travel for the day. I would suggest that everyone show up wearing a cap with “DIRECTOR” or a silly mask but that might be too conspicuous.
This has made me want to travel 4 hours to be there and turn up dressed in a curly wig with a birds nest in it, wearing spanks and huge bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think we help you too much, Narc.

Someone said that you act like a five year old, you remove your post.

Lots of folk said that you wore the same striped t shirt for 2 maybe 10 days on the trot. You have hopefully binned aforementioned rag and donned a shirt, although i personally feel that it doesn't look like it has ever been ironed and quite frankly, that colour looks rather shite on you.

What ever would you do without us? 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
This has made me want to travel 4 hours to be there and turn up dressed in a curly wig with a birds nest in it, wearing spanks and huge bra.
Yes would be nice but don’t know when I will be able to travel back to the UK 😳 Look forward to the feedback! Enjoy👍
Sorry, will just do a Manky😏 have so many fond memories of Crystal Palace, my granddad used to take my brother and I to the adventure playground and we would also skateboard there end 70’s beginning 80’s 😎 will stop there not to bore the tit out of you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a load of rubbish she spouts...she's removed her instagram post because of racism? Bollocks! She removed it because she realised after reading the Daily Mail comments that she went a step too far.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m surprised Manky doesn’t go & play in the sandpit in cp park he would fit right in with the children..all he needs is a nappy & a bucket & spade

Nadia u took the post down because dm comments totally slaughtered u your 56 u need to put it away. Your agent really must want to shame u getting your lard out at any opportunity just to stay relevant..oh & the fake tears are pathetic the 2 of u need to take a long hard look at yourselves your an embarrassment the way u look & act conning vulnerable people out of money every month & your not even giving them what they pay for😡your husband is a mess if u care at all you would encourage him to wash & even get a haircut..sitting at home rotting must be really appealing🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No they haven't. They love her because she is fake, very loud and can tell lots of lies.

Manky will probably turn up with his baseball bat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.