Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if poor Chi Chi was infected they definitely shouldn’t have let her on the Norwich Couches

Reactions: 23
And if poor Chi Chi was infected they definitely shouldn’t have let her on the Norwich Couches
I'm sorry I seem to have had a glitch, and my post went onto chipmunks post
I wanted to say that I'm sure Manky said ChiChi slept on his bed...there's the answer to her infection..she got it off her filthy dirty master

Reactions: 17
Nadia’s convoluted over exaggerated description of the honey story was pathetic. So much going back and forth to set the scene. Just far too much information (lies). Distracting from the true Chi Chi situation perhaps? I honestly don’t know how they keep up with their constant lies and fabrication of the truth. They’re a disgrace.

Reactions: 21
Mank in CM “I was being told it might be fatal”. Funny phrase considering they are adamant no one knows what’s wrong ( and this was prior to many tests etc). What’s is “It” in this context? Wouldn’t have been more normal to say “I was being told she could die” if no specific cause had been identified by the vets? Struck me as odd.

This statement suggests knowledge of cause and consequence in the discussions that were being had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I just had a look. Wow how busy has she been posting all those pics and videos? But they all seem to represent a rather sad wasted life. Do they do nothing else but sit around getting stoned? (Or whiling away the time in bed ...) Yes @Seek Clarity I too would have serious words if that was my daughter

Reactions: 19
Exactly. Why not just spit it out?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
You are correct!!!!! Shitshow

Reactions: 10
What sad examples of the youth of today they are. ()
Laying around at night in the park. rolling around on the grass which is probably caked in dog/fox/badger/human macca.
They’ve got a chuffin’ teenage room for fluff sake. At least they’d be off the streets.
Or….. and it’s just an idea… but why not actually meet up together and do something other than this?
Yes, I was a teenager once, yes I was somewhat rebellious (I wore a ra ra skirt and boob tube.) but I NEVER rolled about in the park smoking dope and drinking like a wino.

Reactions: 25
I'm not very technical, can someone explain how I get a picture on my profile icon please

Reactions: 7
I'm not very technical, can someone explain how I get a picture on my profile icon please
Press on your name here on this page
Then press on the blank picture circle and then again when it takes you to next page
Then it lets you take a pic from your phone photo album
Hope that helps

Reactions: 10
Click on your profile pic at the top of your screen, then click on it again to edit and add a pic from your camera roll

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m no vet but because their house and garden is so dirty it’s possible the dog picked up something really dirty, even stale food that led to an untreatable infection. I hope she recovers in peace.

Reactions: 19
Press on your name here on this page
Then press on the blank picture circle and then again when it takes you to next page
Then it lets you take a pic from your phone photo album
Hope that helps
Thank you so much

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.