Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
The suggestion earlier by a Tattler that it could be Alabama Rot kind of makes sense as he said there were lesions in ChiChi’s ‘Bit where the tummy joins the hip area’ GROIN.
Wasnt there also a photo of Moodie & Saint Patrick in the woods with ChiChi in Norfolk?
Alabama Rot can be picked up in wet muddy areas.
Dog owners should be checking their pets daily for lumps nd bumps and all pet lovers do that naturally when they stroke and pet their animals.
How long were those lesions there and how were they only picked
up on when ChiChi was really poorly?
I don’t think any of them stroke or pet ChiChi & Toffee much at all except for a ruffle under the chin for the camera on the No Shit Sherlock Sunday Show.
I was trying to find the photo of Moodie & Saint Patrick in the muddy woods which was posted on her insta during their Norfolk stay but I don’t see it on Moodies insta now????
If they’re saying it’s blood cancer, valsculitis or whatever, would ChiChi have lesions in her groin?
Who knows?
Maybe it is Alabama Rot but he’d like us a to believe it’s not as they might somehow be responsible for taking ChiChi to a place where she could pick it up then not check her over?
I suppose we’ll find out soon enough…or NOT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

But what if the YouTube police find out its you and Manky has to take action? ..... Will you be as devastated as AG is going to be when he realises they are frauds?

Reactions: 14
I so get you, I'm a sweary bugger too!!! I really don't understand how their subs haven't seen through lies, we all have on here, they don't give a shit about their subs, it's all about the money to them, they lie constantly, they'll milk it out on chi chi, the fake grief, relief etc, it's just , shame on them.

Reactions: 19

I wouldn't be surprised if there were rats in the teens hovel or in their laundry room.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be surprised if there were rats in the teens hovel or in their laundry room.
Mark saw a mouse in a recent podcast and Nadia hinted that they might have rats a few years ago. I would not be sleeping on a mattress on the floor downstairs in that house if I was Maddie.

Reactions: 17
I think he felt pressured (from here?) to give an update and had planned to use it as click bait in tomorrow's CM title along with begging for more sympathy thumbs up. Though having said that he probably will still do so

Reactions: 19
Friggin journalists sicken me. Why would they think this is a story and why haven't they done any real research on the fake that is Nitty Swearahla and how she really lives her life? Just because she's" off the tele" they think people are interested in the mundane aspects of her false trivial life. If they had a read on here they would get a REAL story.

Reactions: 15
I think he felt pressured (from here?) to give an update and had planned to use it as click bait in tomorrow's CM title along with begging for more sympathy thumbs up. Though having said that he probably will still do so
Do you think if Chi Chi were to pass away, it would trigger another mental health episode for him?

Reactions: 12
But what if the YouTube police find out its you and Manky has to take action? ..... Will you be as devastated as AG is going to be when he realises they are frauds?
Ha ha I’m shaking in my boots at the prospect. . AG is never going to wake up and smell the coffee he’s far too invested and after all he thinks he’s family.

Reactions: 16
They are not protecting Kiki, he's telling everyone about how his dog died when he was away at the same place she's staying,doesn't he think she'll not look at sm? I feel so sorry for her.
Such a typical narcissistic trait, making it all about his experience. Makes me so sick.

Reactions: 24
Touching your nose is a well known trait in liars.

Reactions: 17
I don’t doubt ChiChi is poorly but they’ve already written off the NNSShow?
How convenient.
There’s always a reason these days not to do it.
So many reasons in the last month or two not to do Cm, yoga, Sunday show, cook along/meals in minutes, reviews etc.
when will the announcement be made that they will refund everyone their monthly payment?

Reactions: 28
[/QUOTE]the vet bill will be enormous, I presume AG will start a collection to help them out

Reactions: 21
I'm so angry, they are so quick to cancel the NNSS but not so quick to offer refunds to those stupid enough to pay for it.

Reactions: 29
I have no doubt the girls are upset but Kiki didn't get back until today and Maddie has spent all day posting on IG so isn't it very early to call off the NNSS?

Reactions: 21
I’m not a member (I was but cancelled) but it makes me so when they don’t do the members content.

People have PAID for it you utter a****oles. You haven’t had your leg amputated Mark, you have a dog at the vets. Stop doing GFH, film reviews and all the other and fulfil the contract you have with these people

And what a load of tripe he was spouting this morning. In over 200 years, Chichi is the most unusual case the RVC have ever encountered? Yeah ok Mark. That rings about as true as your bipolar diagnosis.

I can’t find it to quote it but someone mentioned earlier that maybe they regret getting the dogs. They admit this in a recent COAMP. Quick summary - They bought the dogs for their very young children, were surprised the very young children didn’t look after them, regret getting them. Who gets a dog for a 7 year old and genuinely thinks that 7 year old will look after it Morons.

Reactions: 33
The vets will struggle to diagnose as they haven't seen the Sawalha-Adderleys sh*t tip of a garden.

It's a hazardous petri dish of filth! Rats, mice, old nappies, years old household rubbish, mattresses which will house LOTS of rats... I dread to think what else is in the garden, no vet would ever dream anyone lives like the SLOBerleys do...

As for them supporting their children! That'll be a 1st! IF THRY WERE SUPPORTING KIKI, whose dog it is, there would be no uploads to social media as thry know she hates it... There would have been no live today discussing football...

I dread to think what their definition of "supporting" their kids means! Something along the lines of throwing a just eat McDonalds at them and keeping them in their bedrooms whilst they film something irrelevant important downstairs

Im sure the vets know by now, Day 3, what's wrong with the dog... The Sawalha-Adderleys are probably too embarrassed to say...

The BIGGEST thing that's wrong with chi chi, is her adult owners who shouldn't be allowed children never mind dogs!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.