Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki (and Maddie) never stood a chance with those two as parents.
Sadly, he rubbed off on Issy too as she followed in his faux footprints when wanting to be a ‘film maker.’

I consider myself a lover of the arts and appreciate a diverse range of genres but there is some artistic expression which I struggle to digest.

The following is beyond me… on every level.
This is creativity from Isobel Adderley featuring their youngest daughter ‘K.’
(See credits at end of video.)

How old was ‘K’ here? 6? 7?
How much older was Issy?

Should she have known better than to film this and put it on YouTube?

What were they thinking as parents to allow this to be put out there for all and sundry to see?

Did they think it would make either Issy or ‘K’ famous?

Is this why ‘K’ now hates being in front of the camera?

So many questions arise from finding this.

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

WTF with this p**** arty farty crap 😦 that’s one fucked up family, explains a lot about Moodie’s Instagram now too.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Nadias hair has been dyed 3 shades darker than suits her, makes her look much older. I think she's lost some weight, certainly looked slimmer in that dress yesterday on LW though she has podgy arms with cellulite like her legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nadias hair has been dyed 3 shades darker than suits her, makes her look much older. I think she's lost some weight, certainly looked slimmer in that dress yesterday on LW though she has podgy arms with cellulite like her legs.
Every time she dyes it herself she says oh I’ve bought a darker one than I meant to! Not sure why she finds it so difficult to get a lighter one!

Reactions: 12
I get the impression she's getting bored of YT. She does none of the actual vlogging, leaving it to Mark to gurn into the camera. She seems more interested in instagram where she can interact with the people on lives that she actually knows as opposed to the likes of Ashley.
It’s very strange behaviour. This is why Moodie thinks it’s ok to behave the way she does on TikTok and Instagram. Some of her videos leave little to the imagination and are over sexualised
Jesus they’re as Bad as each other. She’s manic and he’s now comparing his life to Britney Spears and A list celebrities. They’re delusional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They make me so angry. For quite some time their youngest had an Insta account and a Depop account which were available for anyone to see, add this film into the mix, and it just screams neglect to me.
And to think that Nadia and Kate wrote a book called Parent Alert: How to Keep your Kids Safe Online. So ridiculous. There are articles on line re Depop that dirty old men posing as teenagers ask youngsters to wear certain things that they then buy from them. Even going as far as to ask them e.g. to wear a yellow top with no skirt or trousers on, things like that. The men then pay a tenner or whatever for the top. All so weird. I know about this without having a child of their daughter's age. What's their excuse?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
But then, don’t forget - those same people are saying how hilarious the latest HT is.
Half an hour of N being totally useless, trying to mock other women, while just making a complete idiot of herself.
Who in their right mind would put this kind of stuff out there to be viewed…View attachment 632099
I’m presuming this is their bed sheet…View attachment 632098
Why would you want to show that off…View attachment 632100
She could do with introducing herself to a razor 🪒😑
Well this ends the possibility of N ever having an Onlyfans 'career'. She's just given the whole damn gallon of milk away for free. 🐫
How sad. :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The live tonight,😬 so this is gonna be a regular thing is it this wine o’clock with Mads, this is what she’s like after she’s had a few, ranting and shouting FREE BRITNEY, I LOVE YOU BRITNEY. And Nark pretending to be interested in anything his wife has to say, while just waiting for her to stop talking, so he can talk a different shade of shite that he thinks is far more highbrow don’t you know 😂 And this is the man who wants to be some sort of drug therapist, when he can’t even listen for more than 30 seconds 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@Unsubscribed posted an interview with Melanie Blake time stamp 12.06, talking about, one would imagine Nitty. She says when people DM me and say “Is it this person?” She tells you yes or no!
Thanks for the explanation Chippy😊.
The original post had no way to open and see what it was but I noticed further below that you could open and listen to it.
I’m my opinion, Melanie Blake needs to move on with this now.
Its kinda cowardly and I see it as sh*t stirring.
She hasn’t the guts to just say it so why bother?
The book should sell itself with the background she has in managing certain celebrities.
What is there to gain from insinuating that it may be a particular celebrity without actually revealing who?
It’s like playground cat fighting.
“She said/ he said - I’m telling on you etc”
She should grow up.🙄
(Hoping she does actually reveal its Nadia Dawalha who is the B*tch she’s referring to though. )😬

Reactions: 11
Oh gawd went over to 👎 and saw professional lying lush Nadia Sawalha manically waving her flab and gob around ,while her unemployed greasebore of a husband Mark Adderley was impatiently biding his time to spout bollocks with a pen in his hand. More arm waving from both and it's a goodbye from me. 👎👎👎
Utter 💩.
Is she ever sober/truthful/thoughtful?
Is he ever interesting/clean/humble?
👎👎👎👎👎
No one cares what you think.
Count your blessings.
Nadia stop pretending you are holistic while promoting hrt and vaccines.
Leave yoga alone, it's not a fad.
Mark stop crying wolf, get a job and be thankful for you and your family's health.
Stop censoring peoples comments on your channel,it's cruel to silence people.
Sort your daughter out before it's too late. It's not "cool" to be a social nuisance in the park. Get her being a useful member of society or at least tell her about digital footprints.
Stop degrading yourself for a few bob Nadia, it's tragic.
Stop acting like two toddlers playing house.
Stop taking the piss out of vulnerable subs. You take money off them with no shame!🤬

Sorry T♥ttlers for the epic same old, same old but they are doing my swede in.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Oh gawd went over to 👎 and saw professional lying lush Nadia Sawalha manically waving her flab and gob around ,while her unemployed greasebore of a husband Mark Adderley was impatiently biding his time to spout bollocks with a pen in his hand. More arm waving from both and it's a goodbye from me. 👎👎👎
Utter 💩.
Is she ever sober/truthful/thoughtful?
Is he ever interesting/clean/humble?
👎👎👎👎👎
No one cares what you think.
Count your blessings.
Nadia stop pretending you are holistic while promoting hrt and vaccines.
Leave yoga alone, it's not a fad.
Mark stop crying wolf, get a job and be thankful for you and your family's health.
Stop censoring peoples comments on your channel,it's cruel to silence people.
Sort your daughter out before it's too late. It's not "cool" to be a social nuisance in the park. Get her being a useful member of society or at least tell her about digital footprints.
Stop degrading yourself for a few bob Nadia, it's tragic.
Stop acting like two toddlers playing house.
Stop taking the piss out of vulnerable subs. You take money off them with no shame!🤬

Sorry T♥ttlers for the epic same old, same old but they are doing my swede in.
Couldn’t agree more, especially the bit about being holistic but then using vaccines and HRT. I’m a strange one because I can hand on heart say I am holistic. Never, ever had a single vaccine and don’t intend to start now, don’t use HRT and will never try it and I’m half decent on the 🧘‍♀️ mat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not defending Mads here, but this Melanie Blake woman sounds pretty fucked up to me, you can’t come from the childhood she had and not be and she’s not the type to go into therapy to sort it out. She reminds me of one of those people you get cornered by at a party, that just spouts toxicity at you about their ex husband, until you have to ask where the loo is to get away. Yes I’m sure Mads is not one to be crossed and Melanie I’m sure frequently crosses others, there’s something of the toxic narc about her, she’s like a female Pete Burns. So these two would probably just clash anyway, I don’t believe Mads is any more of a witch than Melanie or anyone else she’s represented.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t agree more, especially the bit about being holistic but then using vaccines and HRT. I’m a strange one because I can hand on heart say I am holistic. Never, ever had a single vaccine and don’t intend to start now, don’t use HRT and will never try it and I’m half decent on the 🧘‍♀️ mat 😂
I'm exactly the same with you on all those and I certainly don't have any issue with people who do use hrt,etc BUT SHE spouts such 💩 and her actions NEVER match what comes out of her gob 🤬. No integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
why dont they just send all their shite smut to readers wives -as pervy Mark would be right at home putting pics of his wife in there
They really are totaly smut fiends
VILE!
No doubt they've tried, the images were probably rejected for poor camerawork.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.