Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a drip! Get a grip! Get a life Mark Adderley
He really makes my blood boil 😡 and his bloody followers sending him ❤❤❤ and hugs and he Is so awesome so courageous so brave🤮

Is this the beginning of a way out message on his treatment🤔🤨😡 I am sure he will never pursue it … “time after time”. I am really sorry as I do personally know what mental health issues are but I believe he really needs a kick up the a***. He can not play the victim all his life and personally having lived much trauma I really do not understand his🤔 I am sure we have all lived difficult life situations but strive for progress not perfection.
He is 50 years old for bloody sake with 4 children!!! Also I believe Nitty is really fed up with his woe is me and have you noticed that he seems only to mention it now on solo lives!! (versus in every single sentence a week ago)🤨

Oh and last rant! How on earth can he become a counsellor??? I would certainly research mine beforehand and SM data would put my right off him! I would certainly never engage with this twit! So is he going to use his vulnerable submissives?? 🙁😳
Ffs! Shut the duck up and get a job man!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a drip! Get a grip! Get a life Mark Adderley
He really makes my blood boil 😡 and his bloody followers sending him ❤❤❤ and hugs and he Is so awesome so courageous so brave🤮

Is this the beginning of a way out message on his treatment🤔🤨😡 I am sure he will never pursue it … “time after time”. I am really sorry as I do personally know what mental health issues are but I believe he really needs a kick up the a***. He can not play the victim all his life and personally having lived much trauma I really do not understand his🤔 I am sure we have all lived difficult life situations but strive for progress not perfection.
He is 50 years old for bloody sake with 4 children!!! Also I believe Nitty is really fed up with his woe is me and have you noticed that he seems only to mention it now on solo lives!! (versus in every single sentence a week ago)🤨

Oh and last rant! How on earth can he become a counsellor??? I would certainly research mine beforehand and SM data would put my right off him! I would certainly never engage with this twit! So is he going to use his vulnerable submissives?? 🙁😳
He is really upsetting me now. I'm pretty sure that most of you have experienced very real physical or mental problems, either now,in the past, yourselves or your loved ones. Or we know of people suffering terribly from grief /addiction or health problems while living alone. And I'm also sure that some of the subs's daily struggles would blow Marks mind if he experienced it for just one day.
He is a PISS TAKER . He's needs to shut up now. He is wasting his life. He hasn't a clue.
🤬☹😱

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mark says his penis made the permanent bulge in his boxers, I'm pretty sure they are stitched to bulge out in the middle. 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry… forgot to open the post so it could be read in full🤨😬View attachment 633141
Oh great M&N : “we will chip in” 😳 OMG I can’t believe the lengths these guys will go for their lovely community “everyone says so” ( you know the ones sending them gifts on benefit pay every day). We will CHIP IN!!!! They should be organising something private for Manky’s special friend but of course they will now dissociate themselves from him😡

Mark says his penis made the permanent bulge in his boxers, I'm pretty sure they are stitched to bulge out in the middle. 🤭
He also said he always peaked upwards and more or less the weight had made them large 🤢🤢 I do not understand how she has no control on his editing🤔 especially when she says NO! Revolting man🤮
@gloriarostron is this something to write home about as one tattler nicely put??? Or another tattler spoke about his cocktail sausage🤣 he seems proud parading here but admit I am really not sure😏😏😏

Sorry sent wrong pics! Here is the one😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
is this something to write home about as one tattler nicely
Nadia's bulge was nearly as big as his looks there. Maybe that's why he goes on about the "pressure" his penis puts on his boxers, to compensate for his chestnut mushroom. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nadia's bulge was nearly as big as his looks there. Maybe that's why he goes on about the "pressure" his penis puts on his boxers, to compensate for his chestnut mushroom. 🤭
Love it “ chestnut mushroom” and “ cocktail sausage”❤❤❤ Oh Manky hope you are reading👋👋👋 sure then you will feel the need to send further proof for our revision🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Who has a nervous breakdown then writes rubbish about it on social media, THEN adds hashtags to their post about said breakdown??? 🤔

Is hashtagging your nervous breakdown a new thing? 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
[
Love it “ chestnut mushroom” and “ cocktail sausage”❤❤❤ Oh Manky hope you are reading👋👋👋 sure then you will feel the need to send further proof for our revision🤣
I wouldn't be shouting too much about that, if i was him. Good lord! (n)from me, i'm afraid Manks.

Is hashtagging your nervous breakdown a new thing? 🙄
Only if you are a narcisstistic twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤬🤬🤬 Amazing mental health chat from the grimy guru tonight 👏👏👏 He actually criticises the use of lithium as a treatment for bipolar. He says Britney shouldn’t have been prescribed lithium for bipolar, he says lithium is a mallet smashing a hazelnut when it comes to bipolar. NO!

Lithium is a highly effective treatment for (real, actual) bipolar. Not always suitable, but for many the best treatment available. Argh
This FUCKER! 😤 When did Mr. Almost Ph.D get his medical license and specialize in psychiatric drugs? Lithium is the best drug there is right now to deal with mania. I had a family member on that and it kept them out of the hospital. It is so infuriating how he throws this uninformed opinions out there. You are not in the pub spouting out tit, you are on the internet preaching. STFU!

I saw his post and 😵. He can feel the meds jostling in his brain? I don't know about you, but don't pills go down your throat, absorbed in the stomach and released? He really is his illness when he asks what part of his illness makes him him. Jackass. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Bit early for a moan I know but against my better judgement I dipped into that "goes down in history as the worse vlog ever" HT and it really, really annoys me when he films her, usually half naked, screaming "don't put this in, Mark you are not filming are you" etc and then proceeds to put it in and film her..🤬.
Now I know this is attention seeking Nadia Sawalha we are talking about and we know that what she says and what she means are world apart but for a viewer it is uncomfortable viewing and gives a bad message.
Yes Mark would say it's comedy but again they spout such woke, right on crap yet he puts behaviour like this in family vlogs "for laughs". Again it's mixed messages.
Either way it makes me 🤮.

@bitterntwisted all I can see (through my rage) in his pityfest me me me bs post is his misuse of ellipsis 🤭.
KNOB

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All Ashley ever does, is ask for money from people,its nonstop,money for flowers,money for gifts for 2 manky people that have plenty money of their own,its shocking.

Bit early for a moan I know but against my better judgement I dipped into that "goes down in history as the worse vlog ever" HT and it really, really annoys me when he films her, usually half naked, screaming "don't put this in, Mark you are not filming are you" etc and then proceeds to put it in and film her..🤬.
Now I know this is attention seeking Nadia Sawalha we are talking about and we know that what she says and what she means are world apart but for a viewer it is uncomfortable viewing and gives a bad message.
Yes Mark would say it's comedy but again they spout such woke, right on crap yet he puts behaviour like this in family vlogs "for laughs". Again it's mixed messages.
Either way it makes me 🤮.

@bitterntwisted all I can see (through my rage) in his pityfest me me me bs post is his misuse of ellipsis 🤭.
KNOB
Absolutely right popular, to me wasnt a vlog,it was her making an arse of herself literally, and him getting off on it in 2 ways,
1. Humiliating his wife and 2.Him laughing and acting like a 12yr old boy at her trying to get into certain positions, I'm sure he then went to his boy cave for a bit of "handy pleasure" 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This FUCKER! 😤 When did Mr. Almost Ph.D get his medical license and specialize in psychiatric drugs? Lithium is the best drug there is right now to deal with mania. I had a family member on that and it kept them out of the hospital. It is so infuriating how he throws this uninformed opinions out there. You are not in the pub spouting out tit, you are on the internet preaching. STFU!

I saw his post and 😵. He can feel the meds jostling in his brain? I don't know about you, but don't pills go down your throat, absorbed in the stomach and released? He really is his illness when he asks what part of his illness makes him him. Jackass. :rolleyes:
I’d like to know how they found his brain? As small as his cocktail sausage! I’ve got a dear friend on lithium, clozapine and a multitude of other drugs because she does have bi polar, attachment disorder, anorexia and depression (I’m seeing her tonight and she really struggles with life) but she tries so hard every bloody minute of the day! She doesn’t have any of the things in life that she has.

We live in a small town in the Cotswolds which is beautiful and I’m very grateful for my life but for my friend who is so poorly it’s a nightmare. No car, money to splash, large home, family there all the time, playroom for of toys, a city full of places to explore etc etc. He truly needs to give his head a wobble and appreciate what he has.

I should add to my post above ^^^ that my friend was sectioned for 5 years of her life! Now that to me shows someone who has been extremely poorly and still tries her hardest every day.

• Heart
All Ashley ever does, is ask for money from people,its nonstop,money for flowers,money for gifts for 2 manky people that have plenty money of their own,its shocking.
And they hand it over to him every time - despite often saying that they can’t really afford to contribute.
They’re scared they’ll be outcast.
It is so much like a cult it’s unreal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yuk, the pair of vile creeps Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha on CM nice and early full of excitement and glee at the Matt Hancock story, they both look like they’ve slept in a skip, you can literally smell them through the screen, absolutely loving it but they feel sorry for his wife off course sweetie, they make me nauseous 🤢👎

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So I waited till almost midnight last night to see if she would post her daily 😂😂yoga 💩.
As you’re all probably aware, she did.
The caption on last night’s post was tweaked to say “Day 14 of 365 days of every day yoga.

The ‘every day’ part is new. 😂😂😂
I’m sure that’s for our benefit in an attempt to wind us up.
It doesn’t Nitty.
It is laughable.
Not in a way where you are, what I for one might call ‘a good comedian,’

I, (and seemingly many others,) am laughing at you, not with you.
(Just to clarify.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No one has mentioned the other thing on that Hometime video! As soon as she went to put the iron on those pants, I just knew she was going to scorch them... and of course she did. She has no home keeping skills whatsoever! Then screeches at Mark ‘more fool them’ for the women that wash their husband’s clothes?

I’ve always washed my husbands clothes and wouldn’t want it any other way. Apart from the money, what does she actually bring to that house?

Also what a waste by not doing everyone's washing together. In this house whoever is putting a wash on includes everything appropriate in the basket, no matter who it belongs to.

Reactions: 22
Unbelievable the lies that fall out of her mouth. Discussing Matt Hancock manky says nearly everyone has an affair at some stage and says to nitty haven't you had one....a great big fat no, erm she was having it off with Marc Bannerman while her husband was commiting suicide. I'm sure that wasn't the first time either, the woman is demented she is such a whopping great big fat liar.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.