Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youpie! Prime entertainment for tonight 🤣 enjoy fellow tattlers!
I love gardening. At the moment I only have window boxes but the extreme joy of nurturing a cutting, surreptitiously taken from a local park, or an abandoned 'dead' plant put out with the rubbish is beyond joy.
The Swadderleys are so blessed to have a garden, so big, in London. You'd think as their motto is #bekind they would be so grateful. Oh no not the Ayatollah (🤣) and slapper of Croydon. For years it was a place for the dogs to tit, put out any old rubbish and hurl unwanted objects, despite having two kids who would have loved to have played out there.
Three years or more he's been milking it for the gardening vlog, featuring his mother, as she rated so highly with the subs. They've achieved relatively little. The colour Nitty so craved could easily have been dealt with by buying in a lovely selection of bedding plants in May. They're useless. I used to think 'Nanny Di' was the good one out of the lot of them and never believed Manky and Niitty when they said off camera she is terrible. It begins to show through. She is after all the narcissist wannabe loser's 'ma'.
I despair. Every bit of their content is old fashioned, dreary, boring and sexist. How can you manage to turn such an exciting project into one massive old yawn? Big ol' thumbs down Manky for you to go to sleep on. 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes there are a ridiculous amount of sycophantic comments but a few critical ones in there too including one about her not being Celeste Barber...
‘you have half an ounce of old Holburn falling out the sides. Brilliant! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I were the SA’s I’d definitely do the following with utmost urgency.

* employ a landscape designer to get the garden to a doable level and then I’d enjoy pottering in it.
* get skips on the drive and declutter the house. I would employ the services of a professional company to achieve it.
* window cleaner and odd job person to fix any problems
*painter to magnolia through and gloss the white paintwork
* employ a cleaning company to blitz the cleaning and continue to do so on a weekly basis
* weekly ironing lady
* someone to ‘dress’ the house so that it feels like a home
* accountant/virtual PA to keep on top of admin
* spent quality time together without the cameras
* get Mark out doing productive jobs
* N to spend time alone with her girls to build a relationship that is clearly lacking due to M being the hero and her being the villian
* sort out finances and wills

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All the thousands and thousands of pounds he's spent on that garden and it still looks a tit Heap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If I were the SA’s I’d definitely do the following with utmost urgency.

* employ a landscape designer to get the garden to a doable level and then I’d enjoy pottering in it.
* get skips on the drive and declutter the house. I would employ the services of a professional company to achieve it.
* window cleaner and odd job person to fix any problems
*painter to magnolia through and gloss the white paintwork
* employ a cleaning company to blitz the cleaning and continue to do so on a weekly basis
* weekly ironing lady
* someone to ‘dress’ the house so that it feels like a home
* accountant/virtual PA to keep on top of admin
* spent quality time together without the cameras
* get Mark out doing productive jobs
* N to spend time alone with her girls to build a relationship that is clearly lacking due to M being the hero and her being the villian
* sort out finances and wills
*Get someone to teach Nadia Sawalha how to cook.
(That one might sting a bit.)😋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loves admiring an old photo of himself doesn’t he. Why doesn’t he just speak these words of gratitude to his wife. She’s probably sitting next to him. All for engagement from their sad subs. Nitty comes back with - effing awful photo. Which then creates more engagement from people saying how gorgeous she is 🤦‍♀️
Of course Maddie has to pipe up how much she loves them then Manky has to reply to her how much he loves her.

Here’s an idea Sadderley’s - why don’t you all sit around the dining table, have a nice dinner together and talk to each other. Like normal people do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why do her family let her do this. Surely she must be the laughing stock at LW. They can’t possibly think it’s ok or remotely funny.
124 comments in 18 minutes all telling her how good/fabulous she looks. What aren’t I seeing that they are?
They are lying and encouraging nadia sawalha to keep making a tit of herself... They're saying nice fake things so she keeps humiliating herself...

Nadia NEEDS constant adoration so her KK skits allow her followers to tell her she looks fabulous all while laughing at her behind her back... At least on tattle we are honest and we say what we see...

I know I'd prefer people to be honest with me... Then again I'm sure her Instagram is monitored like their youtube so any honest opinions will be instantly deleted...

Everytime she humiliates herself like this I just think or her youngest daughter and how humiliated she must feel about her mothers actions...

We ALL remember being 13, I wouldn't have coped well if my elderly mother did this when I was 13 that's for sure, and I wasn't an anxious child like Kiki 😡

it looks like if you win (or are nominated) you can order a trophy for 475 dollars...... looks like the fest is a way to make money from saps.

For only £4.49, Mark can have his own plastic film Oscar to go with his fake youtube plaque 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
how wonderful that she "accepted" his two other daughters; that they were allowed in to HER universe; that she was just fine with the millstones round his neck.

Honestly, how bleeping terrible is it to write of your two daughters as having to have been accepted.

Also, I failed them, and the person that that affected was MEEEEEEE....... narcissistic personality disorder all the way.

HE. MAKES. ME. VOMIT.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
how wonderful that she "accepted" his two other daughters; that they were allowed in to HER universe; that she was just fine with the millstones round his neck.

Honestly, how bleeping terrible is it to write of your two daughters as having to have been accepted.

Also, I failed them, and the person that that affected was MEEEEEEE....... narcissistic personality disorder all the way.

HE. MAKES. ME. VOMIT.
Me too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.