Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipmunk

VIP Member
But there is certainly something going on and it is certainly not 14 days of yoga! What is she up to? Skimpy bikinis, skimpy dresses, batwings on display at LW (and must admit there is some change no???). What do you think she is up to??certainly not “no diets no riots”. Something is being hidden and/or lied about🤔🤔🤔🤔
She looks like she’s holding it all back behind her arm, or someone else is..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

diamondtext

VIP Member
My mind is boogied by marks alcoholism
Do you think he still drinks?
Do you think he’s dying for a drink ?
Do you think he follows the 12 step programme?
Do you think he’d happily pour a few if she let him and didn’t go into a rage?
Do you think he has been sober for 16 years?
If he has I hope he can sustain it

It’s just that I headed to their cancel to hear about sobriety and I’m very confused
No offence to anyone who is struggling with alcoholism I know that is a complete minefield

Yanhan

FFS indeed! Look, he didn't have dear old dad but at least he had family and father figures. This is what bugs me about people on social media whinging about their lot in life and getting monetary compensation in the process. Save the crabbing for the shrink. Every single one of us in this chat thread I am sure has had something they have been lumbered with. These things can be crap families units, bad school/work experiences, health issues or just random shitty situations that happen to us. Some of us have been able to rise above it, some of us it's a daily struggle and that is fine, because we are all individuals with our own paths to tread. I just get sick of the pity party nonsense that goes on for Mark. He reminds me of someone I was in group therapy with once, whom I eventually let have it. He should have got help ages ago, but he let his pride and arrogance get in the way, he knew best as always. He needs 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos. 😆 Does Mark make his bed? :unsure: :p
Time to repeat myself again. Poor old tattlers we could do with a laff.

• Haha
  • Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
The live tonight,😬 so this is gonna be a regular thing is it this wine o’clock with Mads, this is what she’s like after she’s had a few, ranting and shouting FREE BRITNEY, I LOVE YOU BRITNEY. And Nark pretending to be interested in anything his wife has to say, while just waiting for her to stop talking, so he can talk a different shade of shite that he thinks is far more highbrow don’t you know 😂 And this is the man who wants to be some sort of drug therapist, when he can’t even listen for more than 30 seconds 🙄
She was intolerable, she reminded me of someone who turns up at the pub with a friend of one’s group, nobody knows her and she just rants about nothing. I had to mute at her at one point; and..how does her neck (and his) look so unwrinkled and smooth, do they use a filter? I know she had her LW make-up on, but she had the skin of a 30 year old, and the brains of a ranting, opinionated drunk. 🥴 She didn’t stop necking back the wine, very helpful for anyone with addiction who may be subscribing .:rolleyes:

@Tea&Toast, I missed the beginning and just caught him apologising for something, what was it about? She responded with her usual “Has someone complained?” So I didn’t know if it was something that was said on here about HT#30 or was he rude at the beginning of ‘WhineTime?’ He was droning on about why Nitty was writhing around on the floor…

• Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I thought he met his real father as an adult but didn’t want to see him again I wish they would talk more about his real father .... Di could tell us quite a bit???
I'm sure I've heard Di say the father lived with them in the early years... unless my memory deceives me.

Waffle3

VIP Member
Yep, she didn’t do the pose that she (Nadia Sawalha) should have done whilst on a staycation after her Matt Hancock rant, but that’s because she filmed that at home. Is that not her living room?

My review I’m afraid won’t add up to much, as she only had seems to know 4 poses.

A very poor Lotus, apalling Happy Baby, barely acceptable Downward Dog, and Cat/Cow. I won’t include Tree-pose as she cheated and was trying to look advanced :rolleyes:.

Of course now I have said that she will be pawing the internet for advanced poses.

As we know she is particularly interested in our NOga posts, I mentioned it would be dangerous for people to copy her..and…look what clever lickle NaRdia thought of writing on her posts.

I see the 365 days of EVERYDAY NOga have completely disappeared now as has the very lovely Rachel Spain yoga. Didn’t get your freebie Nits?
Probably should have practiced YOGA before you went on your begging spree.

Right, no more tips from this Tattler, except STOP IT! No-one wants to see your vag, or you rolling about like an upturned cockroach.

YOGA REQUIRES, GRACE, HUMILITY, DIGINITY and KINDNESS.
Well guess what she is practising her tree pose🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Dinaaaaa

It’s bloody strange how some of you tattlers know what they are going to do next before they even do it! I love it! MASSIVE hugs to all today x

• Heart

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
But there is certainly something going on and it is certainly not 14 days of yoga! What is she up to? Skimpy bikinis, skimpy dresses, batwings on display at LW (and must admit there is some change no???). What do you think she is up to??certainly not “no diets no riots”. Something is being hidden and/or lied about🤔🤔🤔🤔
Positively concave in this one.
She’ll probably say it’s the HRT

Attachments

• Haha