Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Sunday. Hope your weekend is going well for you all. Title today is "Lisa and Nadia talk relationships, Parenting Teens, Friendship & Coming out of Lockdown." There is nice little palsy walsy snap of Nads and Lisa before the live. They have skull ornaments hanging from their ears. :p This might be an interesting live, a nice reprieve from whatshisname. Here we go 7 mins late!

So we have Lisa and Nads, camera adjusting goes on as Nads says that Mark needs more time. :cautious: Take all the time you need bud. :p Lisa and Carlitos cheered him up. She says he is feeling fragile but then says that is not the right word. Who gives a duck really at this point eh? Nads tries to do the roll call and Lisa mentions how fast the chat goes. The words duck me were employed. Lisa seems amused by the novelty of it all. They have their coffees at the ready. Lisa mentions Nads doing an amazing thing and Nads doesn't know what. "Have you forgotten already?" Are you new here Lisa? Nads remembers they were saving lives whilst making coffee. Lisa does an impression of this bee on its last legs and Nads frantically mixed honey and water. 🐝 They caught it all on camera. Morning Carlitos! Shows us the footage and telling us as it was taking in the glucose it was growing. "It was burgeoning with honey and water." Some family row over slippers and two fingers x4 used.

They are off to Brighton and Mark is staying to have a bit more rest. Nads blows more smoke up the subs arses, thanking them for being so wonderful. It seems Skye Elise has too much time on her hands and did a montage of the best No Not Now tit Show bits for Mark, in lieu of the original. Ellen says she will look after Mark and sort her drawers and cupboards out. Lisa says "Good luck with that! No, no. Just don't go there, Jesus Christ. Because the next day it will be completely the same it is now." Lisa knows what we all know, Nads can't be arsed and likes living in a shithole. So today's live is going to be a bit like a Loose Women show. :rolleyes: Lisa says she can't compare to Mark "He is so intelligent." That is debateable. Lisa was skittish about doing CM, as she can only talk tit. Xander is okay says Ashley. Nads wants more details and big hugs to Xander. He lost his brother in the last few months as well. (I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss Xander. WTF?)

Nads talks about her anniversary coming up and asked Lisa her secrets to being married 25 years. Lisa :"It's a bloody life sentence." :ROFLMAO: Nads says those who say they haven't had tough times in their marriage are rare or bullshitters. Says there were many times early in their marriage that she wanted to leave. Nads says of Lisa's marriage that they have such an understanding between them and they genuinely like each other. Goes on to say how you can love someone, but not like them and that she has said that to Mark (I can believe that.) Says she knows a friend who will say she loves her husband, but won't ever say she likes him. Lisa says that's bad.

Nads asks her her happiest point in marriage and she can't think of just one. :p She says there are loads and she didn't know she was going to talk about her marriage. Nads wants Lisa's opinion on why her and Mark's marriage works. (It doesn't work so much as grumbles along.) Lisa evades it and says her happiest moment was having her boys and the wedding day. Apparently she told her husband that since she is taking the kids, he can paint Carlitos' room, but didn't moan about it. (That would never happen with Mark, he would witch and whine.) Nads thinks that is outrageous of her to do. Sally says she just nags her husband. Charming. A psychologist at GMB once told Lisa that you suggest, don't tell your spouse what to do. Nads says that is like a toddler. (Call me sexist, but yes you have to do that with most men duh.) Lisa says it bloody works. Faith Goodman has a kind husband. Lucky her.

Lisa has a Boris story, but can't tell it. Nads asks if it is the Jennifer one? Yes it is. Oh come on! πŸ˜– Nads says maybe for the vlog. Lisa say not because she doesn't want to be in the Sun tomorrow. Nads advice on relationships that she says to everyone, the most important thing to look for is kindness. Hmmm. Lisa tells us a story of when she broke her ankle and her husband dragged her up the stairs willing her on. That is when she said to herself "aww, he's a good lad." (Mark would probably film Nads trying to get up the stairs on her own and put it on the vlog.)

Next topic is teenagers and there eyes follow one passing into the kitchen. Plug for Confessions. Nads describing how teens withdrawing from parents, like a crush and someone goes off you. Lisa says it like that time when you go to the playground with them and they let go of your hand, but the boys then adjusted their bags so as not to hurt her feelings. "Oh you let go of my hand." 😭 Carlitos was all over Lisa having to pry him off for school, whereas Eddie was see ya! :LOL: Somone asks them how to get their kid out of their bedroom. 🀭 (Cut the power to the room. :p) Eddie makes a cameo appearance. Nads says he looks straight out of central casting. Nads says both Eddie and Maddie were both on their phones and didn't acknowledge each other. Kids! Brenda says they greet with an eyebrow lift. Sound cuts out and now they are out of sync. Nads says you have to have respect for their room. (So the scribblings are parent sanctioned, gotcha! :rolleyes:) :LOL: Lisa's hair is doing the Cameron Diaz jizz special today. :ROFLMAO: Nads, as advised by a child psychologist, says to not push teens just make them aware you are available and not invading their room. Suggests watch Fast and Furious even if you don't want to. (Yeah that is not happening.) Someone in chat puts a wet sponge to their kid's face to get them out of bed. :ROFLMAO: LInes of communication, not getting pissed off blah, blah. "I don't want my kids when they get in trouble, going to someone else for information." Or selling you out to the tabloids? :p (Have they had the chat about spliffs on the Instagram yet?)

Coming out of Lockdown. Lisa "Oh so amazing." Nads says a lot of people have PPSTD. :LOL: She's thinking about that one. "Post Pandemic Stress Disorder." Where is the T? :oops: "Did you get that right?" "Yeah I said STD." Anyway, Nads says she has it a little bit, kinda like when you are a little bit pregnant right? Jesus Lord above! Nads talks about the job they did and everybody doing the showbiz kiss and her being taken aback by it. Glitch in the transmission and it skips. Lisa says she was told off recently at ITV. It was for cuddling Lance. :eek: She hadn't seen him in ages, he burst into tears then she burst into tears and the next thing there were cuddles and the cuddles led to a reprimand. Lisa says they didn't know that he had lost someone during lockdown and she is a terrible for hugging. (I'm not a hugger, you got your warning.) "I find it hard not to hug somebody who is crying, sod that! I'm just going to hug you no matter what." Nads says she is pushing through, she is going to have her second vaccine (June 4th I believe, it may change though.) Lisa has had her's. Lisa says when there is suddenly a crowd and she feels overwhelmed, she just removes herself. They are still in lockdown in Glasgow. (We are still in lockdown until June 2nd and that might change. 😭) Nads is on her soapbox about everyone having their own time, no pressure, we need dialogue blah,blah. Lisa doesn't want to go abroad, they go to the States at least once a year. (What is this fascination with the States with a segment of British people? It aint all that. Maybe sharing a border with those yahoos makes me jaded. πŸ˜’) Nads wants to go to the Greek Islands. Lisa is looking forward to Brighton and a spa. Happy birthday Mandy and her sister! "God you can sing" Lisa says.

What would be your #1 tip for making friends Lisa? (She is obsessed with this isn't she? How to Try to Make Friends and Alienate People by Nadia Sawalha.) Nads says to be interested with people, she is fascinated by them. (Some are, most are annoying, selfish, dickheads that think the world revolves around them.) "Ask anyone who has met me, I will have asked them a million questions." (I am imagining her chasing people around the room, following them to their taxis to get every bit of info on them. What an annoying _____ 😫 ) Lisa says she would have been bored. Lisa tells her she is really good at listening. "Really? Do you think? That's such a good compliment." Lisa says even if they are boring her shitless she will continue to listen. Nads says you have to be careful, that if someone is not asking about you it can "trip into something." What that something is, we may never know. Nads can't understand people just asking one question and not expanding on it. Some are nervous, some forget their interest. (No those people are self-centred asswipes.) Lisa said she felt bad when she dragged Nads away from someone she thought was boring her. Lisa says she is always rescuing people.

Apparently both Lisa and Nads make people like them, even if they hate them. Okay. Talks about the make-up world being catty and she heard someone didn't like her. They break into song singing "I'm gonna make you love me." Nads gets the words wrong as per. Lisa says she is mortified if she has upset someone. Nads understands when people don't like her. (Are you writing this down kids?) Lisa is all about killing them with kindness. Get this, there is someone in a certain group that Nads doesn't like. She said to someone else that she is going to tell them that and the other person was what? This person has talked smack about her and is trying to be her friend "proper fake." Who could that be? :unsure: Nads doesn't care if she has upset someone she doesn't like, if she deems them a horrible person "I just enjoy it and you will see the South London girl come out of me." (Is she going to take her hoops out before she starts to scrap?) Lisa says if someone crosses her, she never gives second chances. "Is that really bad?" Nads says if she was on a job and someone was lovely to her, but not to crew, she is done with them. Nads is cautiously spilling beans about a very famous actor she did a film with, at the end of filming he would order all these drinks and he would NEVER, tip in for the bill "and he was like a STAR." Lisa says a lot of celebs do that. Lisa says there is a certain celeb who said to her and we won't know because Nads sidetracked Lisa. Thanks a bunch witch. :mad:

So they have to go and Lisa says it has been nice. Nads thanks their #1 fan Ashley for updating her on Xander. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME TO THE CHANNEL HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND NOTIFICATION BELL. Lisa says she isn't as good as Mark. Stop putting yourself down, the bee would have been a good replacement for Mark, now that I think of it. They off to Brighton so BYEEEE! Laters! :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
First few minutes of the cackling,potty mouthed gobby cows on CM and "Mark needs more time, Mark is still fatigued,Mark having a rest, Mark is sooo intelligent"
🀣🀣
Mark is a big fat baby, mark is still sulking,mark is still unemployed,mark talks πŸ’©
Sorry but he's got me fuming with this drama.
Ok so he hit a wall, (possibly felt ill after jab, possibly got sick of πŸ‘Ž, possibly they had a row about renewals...who cares) simple close the channel for a week or longer, no big loss. Maybe see a doctor,come back refreshed or preferably get a job and disappear.
No , no ,no they make a drama that is so stinking of inaccuracies,bs,lies, attention seeking posts,pity , false information , thoughtlessness that it's mind-blowing.
Still can't get over the boy who cried wolf, Mr MH guru,Mr we know what depression is , blah blah blah ..yet has never had a day when he couldn't get out of bed before this week.
Who can forget he had autism a few weeks ago now it's mania. Nah!
So basically he's an attention seeking,moody,bullshitter with a personality disorder that his crazy, deeply stupid wife panders to, to the detriment of her daughters and herself and her career.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
As everyone has said I just wish he would shut up about his MH and depression, its gone on far too long. I suffer from depression, anxiety and have CFS/ME but I just have to accept it, I got help, I'm on antidepressants which have helped hugely. Mark needs to get help and not keep moaning about it and wanting attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As everyone has said I just wish he would shut up about his MH and depression, its gone on far too long. I suffer from depression, anxiety and have CFS/ME but I just have to accept it, I got help, I'm on antidepressants which have helped hugely. Mark needs to get help and not keep moaning about it and wanting attention.
And this is why he/they enrage me.
β™₯ to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still don't think there is much wrong with him, if anything. He has been sitting around the house too much doing nothing, a 50 year old man should have a job. Covid has kept people at home a lot but apart from the vulnerable most have been trying to carry on with their jobs and getting out and about. He didn't have to keep going to the same park down the road he's got a car he could have gone somewhere different. He craves attention and that is what he is doing now, the same old sob story and we've seen him all this week he looks his usual self, showing off and pouting as always and seems happy enough. If he was really down he wouldn't be like that and that remark she made about his sleep and what the doctor said is just rubbish. He can't sleep because he doesn't use any energy in the day he doesn't do anything, then he has to stay up half the night in case he misses anything on SM and then when he goes to bed foghorn Lil keeps him awake snoring.

What's even more sickening is the way nitty tells everyone he is so ill, so poorly. No he is not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Great new title @Podular and thanks to @bitterntwisted for the new thread.😊
Great to see more new members popping over to Tattle in the last thread too.πŸ‘‹
Wahoo!😬

Some giggles from the last thread which will show the new members (and remind the rest of us) why Tattle is utterly worthwhile and actually... bloody good therapy.😬

MANKY- should loosen up and enjoy it - cheaper that going private with a psychotherapist.🀭
(Oh yeah- dohπŸ™„... you’re already here!πŸ˜‹)

What in the name of mama's spaghetti is this?πŸ˜‚
@Rosieposey

...she gonna throw creamed coconut on noodles isn't she. lolπŸ˜‚
@superminty

She also has the unenviable task of sweeping N's cholesterol-ridden treats out of their father's arteries using the powers of broccoli.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@missmickey

She really has got a slate loose (as we used to say as kids).πŸ˜‚
@rivermonster

Nads mentions a pink cloud of sharing. (Is this where Care Bear Overshare resides?)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@bitterntwisted

...half the music he uses sounds like the flumps theme song.πŸ˜‚
@superminty

When i read the topics for coffee moaning, I thought "assisted dying" was describing the experience of watching them.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@superminty

...like the last supper! ONE OF YOU WILL BETRAY ME!
@superminty

I think she only lets him out of the house to go to the park and Sainsburys just in case he meets someone else and cheats on her.πŸ˜‚
@CarrieAnne

AG has superseded the Sawalha-Adderleys drama by taking over the empire from his own front room...

And...
YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS tit UP πŸ˜‚
@notSUBmissive

Good lord,what is happening AG is taking over the world.πŸ˜‚
@Annother

I bet the subs are getting the shakes nowπŸ˜‚
@Rosieposey

When his pouting ,gurning,flabby face and her faux dutiful,earth muvva jowelly chops are spread over the newstands...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Podular

Guess her "Stinking Thinking" about food has switched to "Scoffing and Troffing" πŸ˜‚
@notSUBmissive

.in my opinion why he's had time off is he's had his teeth done. Low blow. #gnashergateπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
@Yanhan

Boris Johnson started trotting out this analogy before you crawled into the hot tub for your second home birthing experience aka 'the orgasmic one'. Take your head out of the Kardashians, N and pay attention to #MrSpainπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@missmickey

Manky has risen. It's a miracle.

Nitty looks like a deflated air mattress...
@Miss LDN

... she thinks she can forever hide behind her fake smiles and yoga mat
πŸ€”@notSUBmissive

she has been prancing around like a fat sausage in lycra for the past few weeks...
@Waffle3

lol even the doctor has to have told Mank what a special little soldier he is.......πŸ˜‚
@superminty

I think he has suffered with spoilsportitis most of his adult life πŸ˜‚
@Podular

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Are they all related?
They all look related. πŸ˜ΆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜¬
[/QUOTE]
πŸ˜‚

Thank you @bitterntwisted for creating the thread and great summary, and thank you @Podular for the excellent title, I told you, you are a funny, intelligent, insightful and witty Tattler! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Thanks for all the brilliant reminders @seekclarity and to all the Tattlers who make me laugh and help me to look at my own behaviours too.

No, I'm not accepting an award, apologies for this sounding like I am. Welcome to all new Tattlers!! Happy Threading!! πŸ₯³

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he told his "doctor" about the copious amounts of espressos that he drinks all day and the Pepsi Max he drinks into the night??? Just a couple more reasons why he doesn't sleep!

He self sabotages himself everyday, he's fully aware he's doing it aswell...

He's made it his life's purpose to live in the past and moan about the past and evade treatment and I believe doing so actually floats his boat, I think he gets a peverse kick out of punishing his mother in the smiling assassin way that he does...

The Sawalha-Adderley vlogs have shone the spotlight firmly on both of their untreated complex personality disorders...

I'm utterly bemused why people think he's a hero for doing NOTHING for decades to fix his mental health???

I GENUINELY don't think he will "treat" his issues for very long... Well, long enough to sell his story 100 times over, but once the dust settles he will retreat to not taking the tablets or engaging in any talking therapy once again because playing the victim is Mark Adderleys default setting 😑

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ok soz πŸ˜‚

Sounds like something mank would say… β€˜this isnt a coffee moaning its an international live broadcasting news report from a highly sought after leading almost award winning reporter’ πŸ˜‚
lol i get your point. it's just gossip for me is when people are like i heard so and so did this etc......... We discuss things that we all see and witness.... and that makes it not gossip. it's to do with a case of someone at work seeing something and telling people, and the management trying to give him a disciplinary for "gossip". unfortunately he brought his brother who was a policeman to his disciplinary, who said talking about what you have witnessed isn't gossip, and he was correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well that Live makes an easy start for us - loads of lies!

Nadia tells the members they haven’t seen Mark for ages - LIE - it was yesterday, and almost every day since the β€˜crisis’ anyway.

He’s sleeping really well and the doctor said it’s because he’s exhausted from years of not sleeping - LIE - that isn’t how sleep works and no way would a (real) doctor say that.

And they talk about the wedding photos YET AGAIN.

They didn’t invite a magazine - LIE.

They didn’t have a photographer - LIE.

Mark adds he couldn’t think of anything worse than having an official wedding photographer - so why did you have one then? LIE

The press got the photos because Betty (in the middle of a family crisis about those photos) decided to send the photos to the press... right of course. LIE
WOW!! There was a huge Daily Mail article which Alan Davies did about Hello covering the wedding without telling him or Julia and they only discovered it when they saw it in Hello a few weeks later; that was the cause of the bust up because of Nitty's and the whole family's duplicitous behaviour towards Julia.

Julia has also said she had thought it strange at the time, that her and Alan were bundled into a car at the wedding service and sent back first, only after the magazine being released she realised that Hello were doing all the traditional wedding shots at the registry place.
Nadia didn't want them finding out about Hello because they were at the beginning of their relationship and keeping it private from the press. Julia said, you only have to look at all the family photos to see, she isn't in them.

She had always wondered why Nitty had not invited her to get ready ( yet all the other females were there) again refer to Hello photos. I think she was only in reception photos, the photgrapher walked about taking 'unofficial' photos and both Julia, Alan and any other celebrities would not have known it was HELLO.

Wish I could get to Hello's archives!! πŸ˜…

Phone: Brrrrinng, Brrrrinngg.

MRS B: Hello?

HELLO: Oh Good Morning are you NaRdia's Mum, we hear she has just got married and would like to do a 10 page spread on it.

MRS B: Oh, how lovely, there is nothing I love more than having my privacy intruded upon, and my youngest, Julia, will be thrilled to be in the magazine, she's going out with Alan Davies you know.

HELLO: Oh, even better! Any other celebs there? We hope not too many as we pay per celeb, but as we weren't actually there we won't be paying anyone at all. Any chance you could send the piccies to our office?

MRS B: Why yes of course! Think it will cause a fabulous rift between well, at least one of my other daughters, here's hoping it's Julia eh? Then all the press can get some real mileage out of it for years to come, and that will help Nadia no end, (she really could do with the publicity) Right I'll pop them in the post right away. Don't tell anyone it was me though. πŸ˜‰

Why, were they even bringing up the story about the Hello Wedding spread? Have we talked about it on here recently? πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
WOW!! There was a huge Daily Mail article which Alan Davies did about Hello covering the wedding without telling him or Julia and they only discovered it when they saw it in Hello a few weeks later; that was the cause of the bust up because of Nitty's and the whole family's duplicitous behaviour towards Julia.

Julia has also said she had thought it strange at the time, that her and Alan were bundled into a car at the wedding service and sent back first, only after the magazine being released she realised that Hello were doing all the traditional wedding shots at the registry place.
Nadia didn't want them finding out about Hello because they were at the beginning of their relationship and keeping it private from the press. Julia said, you only have to look at all the family photos to see, she isn't in them.

She had always wondered why Nitty had not invited her to get ready ( yet all the other females were there) again refer to Hello photos. I think she was only in reception photos, the photgrapher walked about taking 'unofficial' photos and both Julia, Alan and any other celebrities would not have known it was HELLO.

Wish I could get to Hello's archives!! πŸ˜…

Phone: Brrrrinng, Brrrrinngg.

MRS B: Hello?

HELLO: Oh Good Morning are you NaRdia's Mum, we hear she has just got married and would like to do a 10 page spread on it.

MRS B: Oh, how lovely, there is nothing I love more than having my privacy intruded upon, and my youngest, Julia, will be thrilled to be in the magazine, she's going out with Alan Davies you know.

HELLO: Oh, even better! Any other celebs there? We hope not too many as we pay per celeb, but as we weren't actually there we won't be paying anyone at all. Any chance you could send the piccies to our office?

MRS B: Why yes of course! Think it will cause a fabulous rift between well, at least one of my other daughters, here's hoping it's Julia eh? Then all the press can get some real mileage out of it for years to come, and that will help Nadia no end, (she really could do with the publicity) Right I'll pop them in the post right away. Don't tell anyone it was me though. πŸ˜‰

Why, were they even bringing up the story about the Hello Wedding spread? Have we talked about it on here recently? πŸ€”
🀣🀣🀣 that tickled me pink 🀣🀣.
Lying tossers

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Jesus, Mary Joseph and the wee donkey... They are going to "live steam" their wedding renewal from a Cornwall Beach in 2022!?!?!

Who the heck do they think they are!!! or is it because they know NOBODY other than their subs would turn up πŸ˜‚

Is Manky going to gaze lovingly into his wife's eyes, on the beach, whilst holding a selfie stick for the subs? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jesus, Mary Joseph and the wee donkey... They are going to "live steam" their wedding renewal from a Cornwall Beach in 2022!?!?!

Who the heck do they think they are!!! or is it because they know NOBODY other than their subs would turn up πŸ˜‚

Is Manky going to gaze lovingly into his wife's eyes, on the beach, whilst holding a selfie stick for the subs? πŸ˜‚

is manky going to be able to make it - if hes feeling so low and in such a dark place, I doubt he will cope wiht live sttreaming!
who the hell do they think they are?jesus you couldnt make this tit up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

AAH! So that is why they are lying about never having HELLO at their first wedding, because.. toooooo embarrassing; they have asked HELLO to cover their renewal and I doubt GLEAM's email request went beyond '[email protected]' #delete. πŸ€©πŸ˜•

EDIT: to say I made that Hello address up, I didn't realise it was real πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am re-posting this for anyone who hasn't heard Manky telling the tale of his sexual abuse of a woman, and then laughing about it with the presenter, the 'caper' begins time stamp14:30 (- 38:13)
Even if this is made up (why would anyone want to do that?) it is beyond gross and belongs in the same place as Weinstein, Kavanaugh and Polanski, not that Manky is so famous, but he is a man saying it wasn't him it was the drink.
He then has the audacity to rant on Utube about men who are sexually harassing his daughters verbally.
He seriously needs to 'own' his tit and get help and stop blaming his past
His followers would do well to listen to this.
(An after thought: why is so openly declaring this? I suppose he is trying to say aged 15 he was a child and therefore not culpable? Omg)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
AAH! So that is why they are lying about never having HELLO at their first wedding, because.. toooooo embarrassing; they have asked HELLO to cover their renewal and I doubt GLEAM's email request went beyond '[email protected]' #delete. πŸ€©πŸ˜•

EDIT: to say I made that Hello address up, I didn't realise it was real πŸ˜…
why on earth does she want to marry him twice, surely once is enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.