Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If mank is a bit down today he'll be cheered up when Lisa arrives for her overnight stay tonight. He's probably already looking out of the window waiting for her to arrive with one of his mad masks on or he might be zoom calling his understudy AG to see how he's coping with with his new-found fame. The whole thing is a bloody circus, they are all as crazy as each other:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How greedy. They're that far behind in vlogs they surely could put them up? We'd finally catch up in real time but I think they're probably not even edited until a smidge before upload. A good you tuber should always have some 'filler uploads' up their sleeve
I bet they are that far behind. The vlogs may be a fairer indicator of M’s mental state than what they actually say about it. Over the past year the vlogs have become more and more disjointed, frantic, poorly edited, meandering, nonsensical and time delayed. If HomeTime is a window into M’s soul, in all seriousness he needs help. I’m glad to see they are not posting content. I hope it’s not a ploy to generate demand and interest. I hope he is getting proper assistance.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm so sorry if this has already been posted but I'm crying 😂
Good lord,what is happening AG is taking over the world,I'm in shock with all this,why are these people reacting in this way,they aren't their friends or family,will they ever wake up and realise this.

Reactions: 18
What annoys me most about the Swadderleys is their duplicity.
On the NNSS #48, chucked to their minions as scaps to a pack of starving hyenas, it is profoundly apparent as Nardia seeks to replicate a Jamie Oliver recipe she is not a cook.
She has no feel, no flair, no passion and no understanding of flavours and how to combine foods.
Coupled with the salubrious husband's constant filming of her breasts/buttocks, the very, very dirty saucepans and frying pans, the dogs, the dirt...it all makes for such uncomfortable viewing.
And true to her #bekind self she slates Oliver off to boot. He who has chosen lovely, probably organic sausages, has cooked with flair and no-nonsense to produce a pleasing result.
I cannot but wonder about the authenticity of all the cookery books and programmes she has partaken in. (As a side WHY has she never learnt to chop using her knuckles to shield from the knife like every cook does?).
None of it matches however, Manky's insidious choosing, now, in his 'decline' to show his wife in as bad a light as possible to milk empathy from the 'subs' in order to generate 'narcissistic supply'.
Treachery worthy of Captain Cook 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It will have been the 'burned off' alcohol in the gravy which triggered him, which he didn't eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It will have been the 'burned off' alcohol in the gravy which triggered him, which he didn't eat.
Do you think its maybe teddy that's ill or definitely manky,I think if it was teddy they wouldve posted something about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On the fan page on Facebook, I couldn't resist joining 😄
I can’t find it😩
Which post is it on?

More people need to join the group because every now and then he deletes people who he suspects to be spies👀 Got to make sure at least one of us stays!
My days are probably numbered!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dearest Tattlers, I’m absolutely beyond perplexed at this mornings coffee droning off the Gardener chap! WTAF will dim and dimmer make of that eh!
I’m hoping those in my office don’t actually think I’ve lost the plot but I seriously can’t stop laughing at this bullocks.
They have created a monster and it’s only going to get much, much worse.

I shouldn’t be having these feelings surely? But it’s like a comedy of errors happening in the worst disaster you could imagine and it’s getting more hilarious by the hour!

I can’t believe that LW will let that lot in just to surprise N. It’s beyond anything I’ve ever thought of and I’m beginning to think I may write a book about this. Move over Melanie Blake, I’m going to do a blockbuster over this pantomime!!!!

I can’t find it😩
Which post is it on?

More people need to join the group because every now and then he deletes people who he suspects to be spies👀 Got to make sure at least one of us stays!
I’m blocked on all three of my Facebook accounts 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Dearest Tattlers, I’m absolutely beyond perplexed at this mornings coffee droning off the Gardener chap! WTAF will dim and dimmer make of that eh!
I’m hoping those in my office don’t actually think I’ve lost the plot but I seriously can’t stop laughing at this bullocks.
They have created a monster and it’s only going to get much, much worse.

I shouldn’t be having these feelings surely? But it’s like a comedy of errors happening in the worst disaster you could imagine and it’s getting more hilarious by the hour!

I can’t believe that LW will let that lot in just to surprise N. It’s beyond anything I’ve ever thought of and I’m beginning to think I may write a book about this. Move over Melanie Blake, I’m going to do a blockbuster over this pantomime!!!!
It’s mad isn’t it! Like a car crash... you don’t want to look, but you just can’t stop yourself.
Maybe we’ll all wake up and it’ll be a crazy dream😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What annoys me most about the Swadderleys is their duplicity.
On the NNSS #48, chucked to their minions as scaps to a pack of starving hyenas, it is profoundly apparent as Nardia seeks to replicate a Jamie Oliver recipe she is not a cook.
She has no feel, no flair, no passion and no understanding of flavours and how to combine foods.
Coupled with the salubrious husband's constant filming of her breasts/buttocks, the very, very dirty saucepans and frying pans, the dogs, the dirt...it all makes for such uncomfortable viewing.
And true to her #bekind self she slates Oliver off to boot. He who has chosen lovely, probably organic sausages, has cooked with flair and no-nonsense to produce a pleasing result.
I cannot but wonder about the authenticity of all the cookery books and programmes she has partaken in. (As a side WHY has she never learnt to chop using her knuckles to shield from the knife like every cook does?).
None of it matches however, Manky's insidious choosing, now, in his 'decline' to show his wife in as bad a light as possible to milk empathy from the 'subs' in order to generate 'narcissistic supply'.
Treachery worthy of Captain Cook 🤓
Her sister is the cook in the family and we summized Dina is the one who did all the work for the books. She has some great recipes on her Insta, mostly vegan and does the cooking for her parents which Julia mentioned last week.

• Wow
I reckon hes fell off the wagon 💅 hence the secrecy and silence. She’l be getting him into a rehab 🧳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her sister is the cook in the family and we summized Dina is the one who did all the work for the books. She has some great recipes on her Insta, mostly vegan and does the cooking for her parents which Julia mentioned last week.
I realise this...as I said it's the duplicity that I find so irratingly appalling.

Reactions: 10
Update...

"Marks having some well deserved time off"

It must be all the hard work he does 😂
The *Well deserved time off is start to wind me up, time off from what exactly?.. Not uploading videos, because she can't do that!.. What a joke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t find it😩
Which post is it on?

He's deleted the comment, basically there is a post on there touting for money for yet another gift and that's where the comment appeared.

Good lord,what is happening AG is taking over the world,I'm in shock with all this,why are these people reacting in this way,they aren't their friends or family,will they ever wake up and realise this.
I used to think Xander was the issue now its definitely AG, he's unhinged

I’ve not posted before but do read on here from time to time, I stopped watching them around vlogmas 2019, after seeing some of their Insta posts I thought I’d come and have a nosey to see what was happening, I am a big advocate of mental health but the really frustrating thing with manky is that for years he’s had issues with his m.h yet he never ever does anything about it, I remember him trying anti depressants for a couple of weeks and then stopping saying they weren’t working, he’d not given them long enough and he didn’t seek out other medication which may have helped better, it’s always the self diagnosis of everything for them both yet they never get the help they need. If he is having a breakdown then they’ve only himself to blame as he should have done something about it years ago and then maybe it wouldn’t have gotten to this, how can they talk so much about mental health on their platforms yet fail to treat themselves it’s always the feel sorry for me act and I know better yet they don’t, I also don’t know how he thinks he can become a councillor, I’m sorry but one session with him and I’d come out feeling worse than I did before, he needs to step up, he needs to see a dr or therapist and he needs treatment whether that being meds or therapy, aa meetings won’t help his breakdown as it’s not specific to how he’s feeling, brushing it under the carpet it’s just going to keep on going for years to come. I know some people don’t seek help straight away due to stigma or worried it will make things worse and I understand that but when he’s constantly talking about it, doing his mental mankeys etc then it shows that he isn’t worried about stigma etc, if he’s feeling so low then why not let nads just do a post saying they need to take time out but not discuss why, get the help and then when feeling better go on their social media and talk about what help he received and talk to the subs about ways that they could seek out help if they too are suffering, not constantly doing the woe me all over s.m, having a breakdown but yet can still post, yeah okay it’s like their constantly wanting the attention, it’s always the same old story. No one else can help u mark if you don’t help yourself first, If anyone on here is struggling please do not take this the wrong way it isn’t aimed at everyone with m.h problems, I truly do know the struggles, it’s only aimed at him because of how he is, how he fails to deal with it, fails to get help, seems to mainly have these moments when something as happened that he doesn’t like/feels pushed out and he preaches about being a mental health advocate yet doesn’t get help for himself

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve not posted before but do read on here from time to time, I stopped watching them around vlogmas 2019, after seeing some of their Insta posts I thought I’d come and have a nosey to see what was happening, I am a big advocate of mental health but the really frustrating thing with manky is that for years he’s had issues with his m.h yet he never ever does anything about it, I remember him trying anti depressants for a couple of weeks and then stopping saying they weren’t working, he’d not given them long enough and he didn’t seek out other medication which may have helped better, it’s always the self diagnosis of everything for them both yet they never get the help they need. If he is having a breakdown then they’ve only himself to blame as he should have done something about it years ago and then maybe it wouldn’t have gotten to this, how can they talk so much about mental health on their platforms yet fail to treat themselves it’s always the feel sorry for me act and I know better yet they don’t, I also don’t know how he thinks he can become a councillor, I’m sorry but one session with him and I’d come out feeling worse than I did before, he needs to step up, he needs to see a dr or therapist and he needs treatment whether that being meds or therapy, aa meetings won’t help his breakdown as it’s not specific to how he’s feeling, brushing it under the carpet it’s just going to keep on going for years to come. I know some people don’t seek help straight away due to stigma or worried it will make things worse and I understand that but when he’s constantly talking about it, doing his mental mankeys etc then it shows that he isn’t worried about stigma etc, if he’s feeling so low then why not let nads just do a post saying they need to take time out but not discuss why, get the help and then when feeling better go on their social media and talk about what help he received and talk to the subs about ways that they could seek out help if they too are suffering, not constantly doing the woe me all over s.m, having a breakdown but yet can still post, yeah okay it’s like their constantly wanting the attention, it’s always the same old story. No one else can help u mark if you don’t help yourself first, If anyone on here is struggling please do not take this the wrong way it isn’t aimed at everyone with m.h problems, I truly do know the struggles, it’s only aimed at him because of how he is, how he fails to deal with it, fails to get help, seems to mainly have these moments when something as happened that he doesn’t like/feels pushed out and he preaches about being a mental health advocate yet doesn’t get help for himself
Agree completely with this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Welcome @Bluebell88

Been removed 😉
Damn. That’s disappointing 😐 Thanks for the taster screenshot though 😄

If mank is a bit down today he'll be cheered up when Lisa arrives for her overnight stay tonight. He's probably already looking out of the window waiting for her to arrive with one of his mad masks on or he might be zoom calling his understudy AG to see how he's coping with with his new-found fame. The whole thing is a bloody circus, they are all as crazy as each other:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
He’ll be grand again cause he can wear a new mask ....mental awareness over😂

Watch out for the middle finger too!
Now “sweetie “ behave 😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.