Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be too harsh! Here she is in Casualty (2:20), displaying an oscar worthy performance. Loving the swaying side to side, Italia Conti taught her well.
Oh good find @Gloria Rostron! 😂
Bloody terrible acting... and what’s with her swagger?
It should be entered into ‘The Ministry of Silly Walks’ (Monty Python.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't be too harsh! Here she is in Casualty (2:20), displaying an oscar worthy performance. Loving the swaying side to side, Italia Conti taught her well.
shockngly bad. the idea she is playing a psychiatrist- laughable. i thought she was supposed to be a vicky pollard mother type when she first appeared. still, at least orlando bloom went on to have an acting career. thanks for sharing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww come on @chipmunk! The kids are all about being non-binary or gender fluidity these days. Did you not get a memo from the Society of Sexual Identity Types? :ROFLMAO:
I’m laughing at your comment, but I hope I haven’t offended anyone.
Think I was feeling a bit envious of that garden, my tweet was a bit too smiley and unfair I think.
Sometimes I have to check what is my truth and not just assume. They probably really got on very well 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My question is... now that Keeekeee is going to school come September and Moodie looks set to follow P to Bristol, what will N & M have to talk about???
Don’t suppose it will change what they talk about already - not much knowledgeably! Where/when did they talk about M moving to Bristol with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 12
Mark discussing on Coffee Moaning how things haven't been normal in the members area this week...

His excuse...

"it's a movable beast" 😂 😂 😂

What an absolute w*nker

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He said he lost all the edits to the film but not the underlying video and sound files from 2018(!). So he said he had to start editing all over again.
yeah he wanted to avoid Lee Peart coming over, even though he said in a CM that he couldn't wait to meet him and get together (lies)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He is very hyper and full of himself this morning isn’t he. I wonder what he was up to yesterday?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
shockngly bad. the idea she is playing a psychiatrist- laughable. i thought she was supposed to be a vicky pollard mother type when she first appeared. still, at least orlando bloom went on to have an acting career. thanks for sharing
oh god, cringe!!!! you can 'see' her acting. And when she speaks normally like this (not geezer-bird) she sounds same as Julia Sawalha

Mark discussing on Coffee Moaning how things haven't been normal in the members area this week...

His excuse...

"it's a movable beast" 😂 😂 😂

What an absolute w*nker
ie, different to what people signed up for ..

Reactions: 14
LW Nadia as anchor has managed not to answer any questions so far... Boring 😴 💤
Someone asking how she get her lovely curls that don’t go frizzy .. shame it is looking frizzy today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
LW Nadia as anchor has managed not to answer any questions so far... Boring 😴 💤
Someone asking how she get her lovely curls that don’t go frizzy .. shame it is looking frizzy today!
Glad somebody is watching - I just flicked over and zzzzzzfest L. Robson was talking rubbish so straight back to Steph to listen to a woman who is having a relationship with a chandelier :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Think I had better find something better to do.

• Haha
Just mentioned how she gets her itchy hair, opps i mean curly hair 😄
So not nits then? She leaves conditioner on her hair all the time that's what makes her scratch scratch scratch all the time. I notice they didn't answer any of our questions I wonder why......and her head looks enormous today not a good look from the side view nitty, jowls!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He is very hyper and full of himself this morning isn’t he. I wonder what he was up to yesterday?
‘do you know what i mean?’

he has to keep saying this or other pause techniques because while
he’s talking he also has to read all the live chat (in case of differing opninions).

when she’s there, she can blabber on and he has more freedom to troll-hunt

• Haha
Just like Nitty doing CM yesterday, he jumped from one subject to another without even finishing sentences about the first.
Sometimes he opened with ...”and what about...” then never continued.
Really erratic in my opinion.
Has anyone noticed how they both do this????
I am beginning to think one of the reasons they do a live is so they can revert to everyone’s comments when the say something controversial, or when they dig themselves into a hole.
“Oh thanks Xander, Ashley, Glitter Knickers, Zoe, Skye Elise” etc.
She does that thing where she’ll waffle on about something she knows nothing about so she’ll ‘fake it to make it’ and she says... “so.... yeah.” Mid chat which abruptly ends the convo.
and goes on to read out names or sing happy birthday to some poor sucker-or pretend the dog is making a noise which nobody else can hear.
This is her way of changing the subject as she’s realised she sounds like a fool or she remembers we all dissect every vlog to log into the crapometer.

Manks does the same by saying he’s buffering, blurry, has to swap to 4G, says there’s someone at the door, stares at her in silence to instigate a faux row... etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t suppose it will change what they talk about already - not much knowledgeably! Where/when did they talk about M moving to Bristol with her boyfriend?
N mentioned it on COAMP a while back, not long after P got accepted at Bristol Uni which was announced during a CM, Moodie interrupted them to tell them.

Reactions: 10
Did mummy say she was doing the paying for accommodation etc ?
No, she just said it was something Moodie was thinking about, although one of Mank’s older daughters lives there so could Moodie be thinking of crashing there perhaps!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.