Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How wonderful that the unemployed mankchild can spend his days twiddling his knobs on some fantasy make believe ,hot shot ,film editor career while the love of his life/meal ticket provides his and his childrens board and lodging by regularly degrading herself.
This man is a leech,a bull💩er, a smelly bore,a fake,a fantasist and Nastia with the help of the brainwashed subs is too stupid or too desperate to tell him he's 50 not 15, shape up or ship out.
I can't stand the fake witch but FFS he doesn't even appear to help around the house and shows her zero respect.. I can imagine him regularly subjecting the family to nasty teenage strops.....he can't even wash his flipping hair.
I can't watch his love affair with the camera 🤮👎😠🤬
Couldn't have put it better myself. He absolutely loves himself. He can't stop pouting and looking at himself..... Then he goes on about having body dismorphia and how he hates showing his body as he feels it's disgusting.... Well Manky, your actions are really telling a different story to what comes out of your mouth.... Oh and when he posts pouting selfies going on about how depressed he is or how much he hates himself. You're not fooling anybody Manky. You absolutely love yourself. You think you're God's gift to women and men (Xander and Ashley?!?!). You're pathetic and you make me feel physically sick. Disgusting, vile cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldn't have put it better myself. He absolutely loves himself. He can't stop pouting and looking at himself..... Then he goes on about having body dismorphia and how he hates showing his body as he feels it's disgusting.... Well Manky, your actions are really telling a different story to what comes out of your mouth.... Oh and when he posts pouting selfies going on about how depressed he is or how much he hates himself.
He posts more selfies than a teenage girl... 👧 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thanks for voting for my title 🙏
I wrote it out of frustration from seeing the Sawalha-Adderleys profiteer from the death of Prince Philip and Nikki Grahame. The pair of them using the tradgedy of others to make a profit. Absolutely no moral compass as usual.

They are not a news organisation or a chat show, they are two filthy greedy sloths sitting in their filthy kitchen profiteering from the misery of others.

A pair of utter nobody's thinking they are somebody's 😡😡😡
Excellent title,thank you @notSUBmissive, so on point; and thank you @bitterntwisted for creating the new thread.

Reactions: 15
I think what annoys me the most apart from their lying is their preaching on the days news events when they both lack the brains, knowledge,experience, research, well formed views or life experience to do it justice. They see what's trending and open their stupid gobs knowing that their weeded down audience of believers hang onto every stupid word. He thinks he's cleverer than them and she thinks she's a shiny ⭐. It's pathetic but they don't do anything themselves to have anything interesting to talk about. I get the feeling she just wants to have boozy, gossipy,bitchy sessions with "the girls".
And their jumping on the bandwagon of peoples tragedies is rage inducing, tacky, disrespectful and greedy ,especially when they use it as an excuse to use their favourite words "I , me, my" 🙉🙉 😠😤🤯
I see The Moodster has posted smoking, drinking from a bottle,🖕, gun gestures " my witch$$" photos....TRASHY!!!
Thank you Podular this is exactly what I wanted to say. You have hit the nail right on the head and summed them up perfectly. I suppose I’ll have to watch them now and again to keep up to date with everyone’s brilliant comments here but they really do anger me. Glad to see we have a few newbies joining us too. We can’t all be wrong. Keep giving them the thumbs down tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi, I’m new here!

Like so many, I got sucked in by their waffle and then started to find it annoying how much they repeated themselves and talked down to us lesser mortals 😡 so looked to see if anyone else was having the same feelings, and oh my, I’m so glad I did!

My question is... now that Keeekeee is going to school come September and Moodie looks set to follow P to Bristol, what will N & M have to talk about???
Is Moodie just going to live with him in Bristol, funded by mummy?

Reactions: 12
Lee has just put this photo up of them both
..and.. surprise, surprise, get straight in there with the Rozaaay. It's usually Cocktail o'clock at any time with these two. Wonder if they have ever had a sober conversation?:unsure:🥴

I'm sorry but what does this man see in her, other than social ladder climbing, and my goodness that is a long ladder he is going to have to climb. I'm sure she can be quite funny, but.. she just hasn't got the X factor as they say. I wonder why someone like him, chooses to visit someone whose mind and home is so filthy. It doesn't add up. She thinks she looks cool hanging out with someone young and homosexual ( I mean no offence to anyone or their sexuality, but really, that was done in the 80's) I'm surprised she hasn't hunted down a Pan sexual, or Transgender, if she had, Lee would be kicked to the gutter.

I'm sure they have a good giggle, but what makes me dubious is that everything we have ever seen of them, alcohol is at the centre of their 'friendship.'

Too judgemental? Maybe.. but then, show us a photo of him just sitting down in the garden and having a glass of water after what must have been a very long journey to come and see her.

I smell 'users,' on both sides, and of course as I am a huge AbFab fan, we all know the kudos he would get if that photo was of him and Julia..

I don't know, something very unnatural about it all.

Reactions: 18
So she was so excited to go and meet her friends yesterday and see the sea. Wonder did she tell her mates that all those photos are now on an Instagram ad??
I actually almost feel sorry for her. I don't know how anyone could live their life like that. Almost every moment documented, a day out with friends is an Ad opportunity. Not being able to live in the moment and enjoy life without having to film it for Instagram or YouTube.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It doesn't add up. She thinks she looks cool hanging out with someone young and homosexual ( I mean no offence to anyone or their sexuality, but really, that was done in the 80's) I'm surprised she hasn't hunted down a Pan sexual, or Transgender, if she had, Lee would be kicked to the gutter.
Aww come on @chipmunk! The kids are all about being non-binary or gender fluidity these days. Did you not get a memo from the Society of Sexual Identity Types? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I despair at the GFH vlogs. They faff about in that garden, neither of them have a bloody clue what they are talking about and the whole place just looks a mess. Why does nanny do always have to be swathed in scarves?

Reactions: 27
Don't be too harsh! Here she is in Casualty (2:20), displaying an oscar worthy performance. Loving the swaying side to side, Italia Conti taught her well.
:ROFLMAO:
That 'natural' swagger up the stairs as the STAR exits.
Look at me. Look at me. Look at your favourite daughter ACTING her bestesth on the Telly just like Julia, Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
:ROFLMAO:
That 'natural' swagger up the stairs as the STAR exits.
Look at me. Look at me. Look at your favourite daughter ACTING her bestesth on the Telly just like Julia, Daddy.
Funny how she didn’t make any good friends from EastEnders or Casualty,
She always seems embarrassed when an old EastEnders star appears on LW.

Reactions: 20
Is this woman wearing Nadia’s hat?
D13110CF-EC21-4FC9-B16B-86F4FFC25E24.jpeg

Ugh... she’ll be itching and scratching soon because she’ll also be wearing some of N’s nits 😬🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m finding them very difficult to watch recently. I detest their lying, their filthy hovel, their pontificating on subjects they know nothing about, their fake sincerity. in fact I detest everything about them. I dip in to leave my thumbs down before they start their Coffee boring. Especially as Nardia said it annoys her so much 🤣.
me too I havent watched for ages, they make me feel queasy & the content is so pointless there is no point! lol but love reading on here & commenting

Reactions: 17
Don't be too harsh! Here she is in Casualty (2:20), displaying an oscar worthy performance. Loving the swaying side to side, Italia Conti taught her well.
Thanks for that clip 🤭🤣🤣 , thinking of that will keep me going today on my first mega busy work day this year. 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.