Nadia Sawalha #32 One Person's Misery is the Sawalha-Adderley's Money-Making Opportunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise Welch is a perfect example of someone enjoying her sobriety and gaining so much from it
she is happier, healthier & bursting with life and energy
Unlike someone we know who cant get over his sobriety, and chooses to wallow in misery
Denise also suffers terribly with depression but she is embracing her sober life - she is a beacon

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh, so M's a 'TV producer' again, this week ... :sleep:

View attachment 534436
Nadia married TV producer Mark Adderley in June 2002Credit: Instagram
That's, the super edited picture from Christmas. Neither of them look like that. Her chin is lengthened, their skin looks flawless and it isn't. It's complete bull her sending in that photo to use.th

Their reality is NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO. THEY ARE SOOOOO VAIN!!!!
REALITY 👇 v edited pic 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her mate Jane Moore has arranged a desperation few quid interview for her in the Sun again
harking back to Eastenders bit role FFS!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
As much as Denise annoys the sh#t out of me, she deserves respect and praise for her sobriety 👏
As for Manks, using something so serious for your own gains. He, by now should be uplifted in life and showing his subs how good life can be in recovery.
I feel all his life he has had to be "unwell" to get 1 2 1 attention. I know, I've a family member who is exactly the same, hence I've pulled back completely (not my children btw)
If he isn't careful over time his daughters will resent him for their childhood. He feels safe in the knowledge they are around and he can behave like this, that's only because they need him, but once they become independent.....Bye Bye Daddy? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another AD (not stated as an AD) for her sisters Art Box, also stating she MIGHT be attending the event where her sister is going to be today.
Either you are going to be there or not N, don't say that just to get more people turn up and you not be there.....prove me wrong 🙃

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
her mate Jane Moore has arranged a desperation few quid interview for her in the Sun again
harking back to Eastenders bit role FFS!
He was bad mouthing The Sun the other day as I thought at the time that J. Moore would not be happy with that if she read it. (doubt she would) Now we have this so called exclusive, 2 faced or what.

Reactions: 20
I think she started Nadia's issues around body and food. When Nadia was younger, she told someone to get a picture of Nadia looking fat for the photo album, so Nadia would be shamed in to losing weight. I know Nadia claims to be body confident now, but someone who was comfortable in their own body wouldn't talk about it as much as she does. She is always complaining about not being able to fit in to clothes.
Yes I'm sure lots of how Nadia is now is a childhood throwback. The old dear sits there like butter wouldn't melt. You get the feeling she's constantly seeking her approval. Quite sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m half expecting Mank to address the fat shaming as too complex for normal People understand. You have to ‘unpack’🙄 the situation and blah blah blah. Only those at almost PHD level would understand.
Seriously though there is now a fair few comments at the top of the vlog now with lots of likes. Surely he can’t just ignore it?
When he sees them he will just delete them as always.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is their filtered and distorted look: https://tattle.life/attachments/_20210418_083833-jpg.534545/
Can someone please post a photo of both manky and narrrrrrdia when they are outside? They don’t apply the filters to their faces when out and about, for example when “working” in the garden or walking in a park, so we see how they really look and without tv makeup. The difference is quite shocking 😳

Reactions: 7
How dare Nadias nasty parents call out an NHS volunteer for having a large stomach! What has that got to do with anything? The volunteer has done more good during the pandemic than the whole of the Sawalha-Adderleys family put together.

Nadia's mother always looks and sounds like an old harriden to me. Her father who's a diabetic is grossly overweight too, he probably lives off mamas spaghetti and cakes.

Bearing in mind nadia only took this picture a couple of months ago it really would be wise of Bitchy Betty to keep her mouth shut on the Sawalha-Adderleys vlogs.

Reinforces what a nasty snarky lot they all are 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How dare Nadias nasty parents call out an NHS volunteer for having a large stomach! What has that got to do with anything? The volunteer has done more good during the pandemic than the whole of the Sawalha-Adderleys family put together.

Nadia's mother always looks and sounds like an old harriden to me. Her father who's a diabetic is grossly overweight too, he probably lives off mamas spaghetti and cakes.

Bearing in mind nadia only took this picture a couple of months ago it really would be wise of Bitchy Betty to keep her mouth shut on the Sawalha-Adderleys vlogs.

Reinforces what a nasty snarky lot they all are 😡
Bitchy Betty! I like that! If the family sit and discuss the NHS staff like that, can you imagine what they say about the subs!

They haven’t for a genuine bone in their bodies and nasty Nadia is a bully. She could easily have pulled her mother up with that comment but no!

I think that they will have upset quite a lot of their followers with that vlog. Shame on them and anyone else that thinks this is acceptable.

• Heart
Sticking to covid rules as usual...

View attachment 534648
She has such a funny face and it is getting worse with age but somehow she just sometimes manages to pull it of with whatever artefacts! However you see more and more in the photos how bad her bottom teeth are .. are they just more noticeable or was she using some sort of beautiful white aligned teeth filter??

Reactions: 12
Nipped over to show my appreciation for CM 👎 and caught few minutes of a hugely fake solo Nads , faffing, scratching, sucking food out of her teeth, blatantly unprepared and making up lies and excuses.
L'Oréal wouldn't think she was worth it with those roots.
Just all round poor...it may have got better but I wasn't going to hang around 👎
Small mercys.. at least I didn't get to see the sweaty,pouty , busy, busy one 🤸

• Haha
  • Heart
Bitchy Betty! I like that! If the family sit and discuss the NHS staff like that, can you imagine what they say about the subs!

They haven’t for a genuine bone in their bodies and nasty Nadia is a bully. She could easily have pulled her mother up with that comment but no!

I think that they will have upset quite a lot of their followers with that vlog. Shame on them and anyone else that thinks this is acceptable.
You’re quite right she should have pulled them up and corrected them for the nasty, unnecessary comments but she decided to laugh along. Mark then decided to include it in the vlog. This always amazes me. He watches something like that when he’s editing the rubbish he puts out and makes a conscious decision to include it. It shows them for who they are. Opinionated rude people

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So Nitty think Prince Philips funeral was “clarrrrrrsey” , phew, bet the Royal Family are breathing a sigh of relief that it met Geezer Birds high standards.
Then Pow! straight on to Harry......praps she should have a look at a few of her own family skeletons ........I’d love to see Julia do an Opra interview about surviving a childhood with a bully for a sister ......

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's, the super edited picture from Christmas. Neither of them look like that. Her chin is lengthened, their skin looks flawless and it isn't. It's complete bull her sending in that photo to use.th

Their reality is NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO. THEY ARE SOOOOO VAIN!!!!
REALITY 👇 v edited pic 😡
Middle finger with tatty nail polish, can't expect much else really.
And all the others.... so later in life, the only photos she’ll have to Mark her early friendships - are all like this...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.