Nadia Sawalha #31 Be kind, be true, it's what M&N say but not what they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any time she has people over he magically disappears even if it’s minor things like having a house job done
If I were married to him, I'd also make him scarce if I had anyone over!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would too
Manky always looks like he’s crawled out of a skip, and very obviously smells like it as well, I know they live in a filthy hovel and she dosent seem that keen on washing herself but she must be embarrassed of him in front of her showbiz mates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
must make a change for him to not be going to crystal palace park, change of scene etc. no wait, he's editing a film filmed in crystal palace park. Oh well,..... You can take the bore out of crystal palace park but you can't take the crystal palace park out of the bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They are obviously bored in their life and have very little going in in terms of real work...when they have things planned they're very quiet on social media.

Nadia has gone back to advertising Dina's artbox without listing it as an AD.

Reactions: 9
must make a change for him to not be going to crystal palace park, change of scene etc. no wait, he's editing a film filmed in crystal palace park. Oh well,..... You can take the bore out of crystal palace park but you can't take the crystal palace park out of the bore.
Welcome Superminty! We love new members! We’re all very friendly here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.