Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Nadia’s meal in minutes - sausage and mustard pasta, @9:45 onwards. Nadia adds alcohol to the pan.

She says “If you have problems with alcohol don’t add that splash of wine. Don’t have it. Better safe than sorry”.

Mark then says about the meal “Well I won’t be having it”.🤥

Fast forward to yesterday’s CM @8:15, Mark says of the sausage pasta “I have to say, it was bloody delicious”.

🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Another paid movie promotion by the “tell-it-like-is” (ahem) critics. Which are you Manky - critics or paid promoters? Actual critics have given terrible reviews to the picture they are selling to their subs.
E7530B26-8F4A-4DE6-80DA-8D1BE57E531B.jpeg

This is getting bloody ridiculous

View attachment 514474
I think a giant bronze garden gnome is in order with a card signed, “Happy Anniversary. Luv, the ‘trolls.’” 😉
5DA544C4-87E5-4C9C-BFEB-25184B191ACF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find Nanny Di really OTT and fake? Also when mark keeps saying ‘mama mama’ makes me feel quite queasy!
I used to like Di in the early days but he made her into a performing seal and she seems to have found that to be her role now.
I’d say she’d actually be interesting to talk to on a one to one level.
She appears to have a lot of knowledge about certain things but we know Nitty hates anyone to outshine her and I think Di isn’t allowed to elaborate when Nitty’s around.
It ends up with awkward silences which are filled with childlike behaviour.
Nadim (Teddy) is the same. They are being directed as to what to and what not to speak about and how to behave.
Betty, is a law unto herself j think and doesn’t play into it so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
I've never known so many 'family dishes' to have alcohol. The whole conversation last week in that cooking video was odd and it's right it's questioned.

Her.... don't add if someone has a problem with drink
Him.. well I won't be eating
Her... but you don't have a problem when it's in food. Silence.

Then you're saying he's commented having eaten it? Something doesn't add up around his sobriety.
Totally agree. Something definitely doesn’t add up.

*If you’re not a recovering alcoholic, why claim that you are?

*If you are a recovering alcoholic, why consume meals that contain alcohol?

*Why claim you don’t consume them, when later you have slipped up, multiple times, and confessed you have consumed them?

*Why regularly reminisce about your ‘drinking days’, talk about it so fondly, mention that you can’t wait to take your daughter to one of your old regular haunts for a pint, when you know many of your subs are battling sobriety and may well be totally triggered by such talk?

*Why would you even want to go back to such a place, with your daughter?

*Why so much alcohol laying about the house if indeed you are a recovering alcoholic?

*Why post photos of you posing with bottles of booze?

*Why constantly joke on your vlogs that your cup/glass contains alcohol?

*Why do you often appear like you’re under the influence, and claim it’s too much coffee. Then later you appear totally hungover.

*Why is it such a regular topic of discussion for you?
(I live around recovering alcoholics, and it’s not something that’s spoken about on a regular basis).

Something about all this is very weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The problem with the Sawalha-Adderleys is they try way too hard to be relatable... They both think by saying thryve experienced the things "normal" people have experienced they'll be more liked.

Unfortunately for them they are as far from normal as its possible to be...
They are both compulsive liars and grifters who live in a self deluded, filthy and deceitful bubble.

They both have obvious untreated personality disorders, they thrive off drama and crisis which is always of their own making. Their delusions make them think they are a cross between an earth mother & captain fantastic, when the reality is so far removed from either.

Normal people don't have an obsession with stripping off and humiliating their young children by pimping themselves out to the mainstream media.

Normal people don't ruin their children's childhood by removing them from school and any semblance of normality and encarserate them in a filthy toxic house with two failed wannabes who are desperate for any attention, so much so that the time they should be devoting to their children's development is spent helping stressed and depressed strangers online so they'll boost their ego's.

Normal people don't live in such squalor and chaos.

Normal people have boundaries that they live by and teach to their children.

Normal people have a moral compass that prevents them from behaving like a complete tit 99% of the time.

Normal people don't air their dirty laundry and personality flaws on social media on a daily basis.

Normal people don't have professionals calling them "witches" and "fake and always trying to gain sympathy and attention"

Normal people don't humiliate their elderly mother on social media for "shits and giggles"

Normal people don't set up a TV studio in their home and profit from the tradgedy of others on a daily basis.

Sawalha-Adderleys... Normal? Relatable? Don't make me laugh
😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chatterbox34

Watched a small bit of coffee moaning and suprise surprise, they are going to do a Confessions of a modern parent about Nikki Graham/eating disorders...anything for money 😡
Also watched Nadia stir her coffee with the arm of her glasses 🤢
I couldn't watch anymore.....

• Sick
  • Wow

CeeThreeTV

Screenshot_20210406_163300.jpg

As someone above said, it looks like the actual Subs are beginning to see the light. They are beginning to see what Nadia and Mark are really like.

Hey hey subs, if you're reading here please feel free to say hello. You WON'T be blocked, you WON'T be ridiculed, you WILL be able to have your OWN opinion. I believe I am correct in saying that every single one of us USED to be subscribers and fans of Nadia. Eventually and slowly we saw the truth and saw the light. Please. Let us know your thoughts and opinions. Even if you don't agree with everything that is said here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
For someone who doesn't want to be involved in the "family reality show" Moodie has alot to say via confessions of a modern parent...

We're not allowed to see her living the "family reality show" but podcast listeners are forced to listen to her emotionally manipulate her parents... Hmmmm it's obvious who rules the roost in that house and its not the parents 🤔

• Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Hope he doesn’t ‘lose’ his coursework, like he ‘lost’ his film and play.
Ahhh, you gotta feel for the man - the poor guy does SO much work, and then it all just keeps disappearing, like it was never there in the first place 😔🤐

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Let's hope to God that if N did have a friend with any kind of eating disorder their loved ones would keep them well away from her. Her warped ideas about food are a danger to herself, never mind anyone who may be vulnerable.
Totally. A LW came up on my feed the other day. Nadia talks about her eating disorder. WTF, another condition she's diagnosed herself with.
We all know she is a complete over eater. Her cooking is extremely unhealthy. Yet she talk's constantly about being healthy. Then feeds her family absolute junk. If she was really concerned, she could get help with her issues. It's an insult to those with genuine problems.

Reactions: 28

lj_525

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find Nanny Di really OTT and fake? Also when mark keeps saying ‘mama mama’ makes me feel quite queasy!

• Heart

kais93

Chatty Member
Kaye spoke on LW on being so upset when her daughter left for uni at age 18. Nadia also said she was really emotional when Maddie turned 18... and just stayed at home doing nothing?

• Haha
  • Wow

CeeThreeTV

Screenshot_20210412_184932_com.instagram.android_edit_824180293499239.jpg

She says, and I quote: "How has the passing of Nikki Grahame affected you and your family?"

You Tattlers called it. Yes, they are cashing in on yet another death, yet another tragedy. I would love to be a fly on the wall in their kitchen the morning they read breaking news like this..... I would even go as far as to say they absolutely love it when news like Nikki Grahame and The Duke of Edinburgh passing away. I can see them rubbing their hands and saying "This is great!" with pound signs in their eyes. Then of course as soon as the cameras are rolling they say how devestated and heartbreaking it is.

They are sick, sick, sick individuals. And they say that is Tattlers are the sick ones?!?!?! HAVE SOME F***ING RESPECT SAWADDERLEYS!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Hils

VIP Member
There was an earlier post attaching social blades figures for the past 30 days. I questioned what happened on the day where there were nearly 3 million views were taken away. Apparently, after looking at google, youtube look at all the views for the channel 2 or 3 times a year and and see if they are actual views and not bots. YouTube then take away the views of bots in that period. So they have done this with mark and nadia and found nearly 3,000,000 views werent proper views 😯😯 so now from social blades figures they wont get paid until they get 3 million views which are legitimate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

kais93

Chatty Member
I couldn't give a flying fig if she or a child of mine was bisexual but what I would want is for them to respect sex, relationships, themselves and their partners by not sharing online whether its with Patrick, Penelope or next doors parrot. Respect doesn't seem to be part of the foundations in that family.
Me neither, but I'd hope my child wouldn't exploit LGBT communities for attention.

They can't respect themselves, let alone anything else.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I find it very strange that as the family of an alleged "ex alcoholic" all his wife and daughter post is pictures of them drinking and cooking with alcohol.

Something definitely doesn't add up 🤔

Mother and daughter appear consumed by a desire to drink alcohol recently.

Their actions speak volumes!

Either

He's not an ex alcoholic and never was?
The family don't care about him?
He's drinking again so there are no issues re alcohol?

NO FAMILY who lived with an ex addict/alcohol would behave as Nadia and Moodie are if what he tells us is true and if they cared about him.

• Heart