Nadia Sawalha #31 Be kind, be true, it's what M&N say but not what they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hopscotch for the new title. Two threads in a row congrats! 🥳

To recap: Mark being on his bully pulpit over the trolls. Watch out he's gunning for you if you call them out on their bs.
Can Maddie smell and taste or not?
Daddie leaving encouraging comments on Maddie's rique photos.
More slap and dash cooking and intuitive eating.
Line of Duty backlash, even Nanny Di got her licks in.
Nads and her HRT revelations.
Nads stripping off, AGAIN!
Are the cushions mouldy?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And to top it all off don’t forget the IG story last night off Lydia regarding trolls. She’s given me nightmares 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread 👍 love the title too 😂
Her rant was about us tattlers, im guessing the recent posts are touching some nerves 👀 iv nothing to hide tho, i kno im not a troll, just someone who dislikes dishonesty and scammers 🤷‍♀️ Iv never direct messaged anyone with anything nasty. Everything that is posted here is either opinion, truth or insight (and sometimes jokes), none of that is illegal 🙄 unlike fleecing vulnerable people and fiddling taxes 💅

the thing is with narcs, they believe their own bullshit....and woe betide anyone who doesnt lap it up, thats when they turn full victim and produce crocodile tears.
Seems to me tho that more and more ppl are taking baby steps to speak out about grabias lack of ‘kindness’ in the industry......hopefully this means the itv’s clock is ticking 🥾

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her rant was about us tattlers, im guessing the recent posts are touching some nerves 👀 iv nothing to hide tho, i kno im not a troll, just someone who dislikes dishonesty and scammers 🤷‍♀️ Iv never direct messaged anyone with anything nasty. Everything that is posted here is either opinion, truth or insight (and sometimes jokes), none of that is illegal 🙄 unlike fleecing vulnerable people and fiddling taxes 💅

the thing is with narcs, they believe their own bullshit....and woe betide anyone who doesnt lap it up, thats when they turn full victim and produce crocodile tears.
Seems to me tho that more and more ppl are taking baby steps to speak out about grabias lack of ‘kindness’ in the industry......hopefully this means the itv’s clock is ticking 🥾
Can somebody screen shot her comments please

Reactions: 3
they dont get anywhere near abuse the likes of Harry & Megha, Katie Price, in fact I dont think they get any abuse, its just comments exposing them or tripping them up when they talk bullshit. I commented on her food with my real YT name etc, hes just blocked me - so if you have nothing to hide or concern about being exposed then leave the comments there, all i said was I didnt think she cooked real food

Reactions: 23
I’m actually so angry with Nadia. When you read this Nadia (as you will) can I just tell you how absolutely patronising and pathetic you sounded in your ‘troll’ IG story. Either you have no idea how nasty Ashley can be or you turn a blind eye. If it’s the latter then I’ll bet it’s because you now damn well he will fight your corner no matter what rubbish you spout.

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself, your husband and the way you manipulate vulnerable people.

I have family in your industry and you really need to take a long hard look at your life.

The absolute tit show you put up yesterday morning was pathetic. Just grow up. This is my own opinion of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was she referring to us when she was on about Ashley? I am pretty sure that discussing someone's posts that have been published on a social media platfrom on a forum that is away from that platform and does not notify them of our comments directly is NOT trolling. No one has said anything un toward about Ashley. People have commented that his obsession with the Sadderleys is unhealthy and I do think a lot of it comes from concern about a wider range of the Subs who genuinely believe they are part of their family. As such, they spend their money on these 2 and some of them seem to be struggling with mental health issues, so might not be working and might not really be able to afford all of these gifts as well as the £1.99 subscription.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The TV favourite looked radiant with a natural makeup look
In one image, the TV host pulled her mid-length tresses around her visage before playfully fastening two black clips on her nostrils.
The Loose Women star looked incredible on Tuesday in a black lace bra as she showed off her best angles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just 3 of the quotes from her latest bar of shame article. Why on earth would she want those photos in the National Press.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It seems like Coleen N. is telling porkies now denying her diva comments were about a Loose Woman, pretty obvious who she was referring to. In the talk-in with Melanie Blake when Melanie was talking about the actress/tv presenter she couldn't name for legal reasons (but we all know who she was talking about) and she was calling her morally corrupt, desperate for attention, a stone cold witch etc. Coleen was laughing and giggling. If she was friends with nitty she wouldn't have been doing that, no she was agreeing with everything Melanie was saying. I don't think we will ever see nitty and Coleen on the same show.

• Heart
The TV favourite looked radiant with a natural makeup look
In one image, the TV host pulled her mid-length tresses around her visage before playfully fastening two black clips on her nostrils.
The Loose Women star looked incredible on Tuesday in a black lace bra as she showed off her best angles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just 3 of the quotes from her latest bar of shame article. Why on earth would she want those photos in the National Press.

Oh my goodness, how can she not be mortified that photos like that are in the national press! And they’re clearly mocking her in places ... ‘bizarre snaps’, having ‘fun’ in her bathroom, ‘her wiry chestnut hair’ and ‘playfully fastening black clips in her nostrils’🤢

She then falls back into her pattern of sexist stereotyping when saying how her girls are embarrassed by her but she’ll do what she wants. She says ‘dads can be funny and outrageous but girls want their mothers to be very quiet’. No Nadia, I think you’ll find that it’s your children who would like you to be quiet for once as firstly your exploits are not at all funny, just plain embarrassing and humiliating and the level of drama and cacophony in your household would drive anyone to a nervous breakdown!

• Heart
  • Haha
Grabias thirst for attention is just ridiculous, its never ending, she’l do ANYTHING to get it, this self absorbedness runs in the family tho, mank and moodie are just as thirsty. It must be incredibly exhausting for kiki to live with, its incredibly sad and quite revealing that at the tender age of 13 shes having to have therapy.

• Sad
It was an instagram clip but this is what she said...

Can somebody screen shot her comments please

Reactions: 7
I’m actually so angry with Nadia. When you read this Nadia (as you will) can I just tell you how absolutely patronising and pathetic you sounded in your ‘troll’ IG story. Either you have no idea how nasty Ashley can be or you turn a blind eye. If it’s the latter then I’ll bet it’s because you now damn well he will fight your corner no matter what rubbish you spout.

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself, your husband and the way you manipulate vulnerable people.

I have family in your industry and you really need to take a long hard look at your life.

The absolute tit show you put up yesterday morning was pathetic. Just grow up. This is my own opinion of course.
And in my opinion, I wouldn’t be surprised if the ‘Troll’ insta post is picked up and put in the gutter press.
She’ll jump on the bandwagon with that one.
Oh... correction... as with all news stories on her, she’ll ring the press and ‘sell’ the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow manky really is a bitter angry “man”, yet another spewing this morning about his so called trolls, come on mate, people who don’t agree with you or catch you out and call you out about your lies and bullshit and weird nasty behaviour aren’t trolls and you know it and you and while im here you and nads constantly begging and begging for people to press the 👍 is so cringie and down right embarrassing 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Sad

Thank you @Hopscotch for another great thread title and thank you @bitterntwisted for setting it up, and for your CM'S!

I didn't watch it because when she does those threatening smarmy, smug, 'we're coming to get you posts,' they make me wriggle, not because of being on Tattle, but because she makes me feel really nauseous and disturbed.

She always looks like she is feeling a bit turned on about the whole idea :sick: and it's really creepy and very troll-like.

Like the one she did after MB's tweet. When she had a tough couple of days, fair do's it was a cruel tweet; but she planned her recovery speech, so she got a "Nadia speaks out after days of silence" title in some rag.

She had a shower, lay in bed, she made it seem as if she had been very badly physically abused and was recovering after a long involved police report and medical examination. IT WAS A TWEET FROM YOUR EX- MANAGER WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU!

I think what Julia said was far worse, not trolling just her truth. She didn't do any of her sick IG shoots then. Was just passive aggressive about how much her family loves her on yt ( yes,yes that's very evident, we see them fawning over you everyday )

Was she talking about Tattle? I got the impression she was talking about her platforms i.e IG, YT, Twitter.
Even if the law did come into place we wouldn't be investigated. She get's critique on here, it's a forum. We are not her platform.

So many performers from all different areas of life from singing, dancing, acting, PRESENTING, sports, say they never read critical things about them in the Newspapers. Same thing.

Also, if the law does come out then surely the IG she posted last night would count as an aggressive and threatening post?

Can you imagine all those poor, frightened young people who wish to remain anonymous who might have seen it?

AND!! If the law comes in, surely the police will be knocking at her and her husband's door?

*Whatever she did last night, is clearly an example of what a Tattler posted on here yesterday about Covert Narcs. Sheep in Wolves clothing.
If they don't have enough time to hide and manipulate, they get very nasty and show their true colours. Sounds like she used the Ashley thing as cover (making her look kind) but her anger was actually transference from the LW fans working out it is NaRdia who MB tweeted about.

Sorry about the long post, one more question? Is the IG post still up or did she do one of those short ones? If so, even more cunning.

I'll say it again, she is one nasty, destructive piece of work, and Tattle must literally be making her want to pull her sheep clothing off and reveal the wolf, hence why her skin has been RAGING.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you @Hopscotch for another great thread title and thank you @bitterntwisted for setting it up, and for your CM'S!

I didn't watch it because when she does those threatening smarmy, smug, 'we're coming to get you posts,' they make me wriggle, not because of being on Tattle, but because she makes me feel really nauseous and disturbed.

She always looks like she is feeling a bit turned on about the whole idea :sick: and it's really creepy and very troll-like.

Like the one she did after MB's tweet. When she had a tough couple of days, fair do's it was a cruel tweet; but she planned her recovery speech, so she got a "Nadia speaks out after days of silence" title in some rag.

She had a shower, lay in bed, she made it seem as if she had been very badly physically abused and was recovering after a long involved police report and medical examination. IT WAS A TWEET FROM YOUR EX- MANAGER WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU!

I think what Julia said was far worse, not trolling just her truth. She didn't do any of her sick IG shoots then. Was just passive aggressive about how much her family loves her on yt ( yes,yes that's very evident, we see them fawning over you everyday )

Was she talking about Tattle? I got the impression she was talking about her platforms i.e IG, YT, Twitter.
Even if the law did come into place we wouldn't be investigated. She get's critique on here, it's a forum. We are not her platform.

So many performers from all different areas of life from singing, dancing, acting, PRESENTING, sports, say they never read critical things about them in the Newspapers. Same thing.

Also, if the law does come out then surely the IG she posted last night would count as an aggressive and threatening post?

Can you imagine all those poor, frightened young people who wish to remain anonymous who might have seen it?

AND!! If the law comes in, surely the police will be knocking at her and her husband's door?

*Whatever she did last night, is clearly an example of what a Tattler posted on here yesterday about Covert Narcs. Sheep in Wolves clothing.
If they don't have enough time to hide and manipulate, they get very nasty and show their true colours. Sounds like she used the Ashley thing as cover (making her look kind) but her anger was actually transference from the LW fans working out it is NaRdia who MB tweeted about.

Sorry about the long post, one more question? Is the IG post still up or did she do one of those short ones? If so, even more cunning.

I'll say it again, she is one nasty, destructive piece of work, and Tattle must literally be making her want to pull her sheep clothing off and reveal the wolf, hence why her skin has been RAGING.
The post was on her IG short post, 24hrs, so it will disappear today

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just having a bit of lunch and switched Loose Women on. Nitty is shuffling around the floor, goes to stand up and shows her FILTHY DIRTY FEET. That's put me off my lunch, where's my remote? She is so gross and totally FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I absolutely think Mank would be in for a nasty shock if the law that Grabia wants came in to force. What was it he said... was it something about knowing people's addresses? Was a baseball bat mentioned?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The post was on her IG short post, 24hrs, so it will disappear today
How typical, just long enough to terrify her already vulnerable followers, just enough time for her 'insider' to grab things out of context and too short a time before the really intelligent people on Twitter, Reddit, Insta, etc.. rain down a storm on her!

After reading that article earlier about how it could push so many people to the brink if they had to reveal their anonymity, surely, surely, someone should be calling her out for an aggressive threatening post?

I'm sorry to say this, but when people are intimidated by something like that on SM from an Influencer/Celeb, it would have a very bad effect, they would believe it without informing themselves, and that could put them into self destruct mode very quickly.

I very much hope the tables are turned on her extremely quickly and she is called out for that post. It is unacceptable.
She is behaving like some crazed Roman Emporess, do I mean Roman? Egyptian, Grecian? Whatever, she is behaving as if she runs the world.

As I said, 5 mins on Eastenders of pretty poor acting 20 years ago. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.