Nadia Sawalha #30 Cushion-gate, raw meat plates, while Mark shows "trolls" hate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute Nadia Be Kind Sawalha... I'm guessing your blind to the vile threatening nastyness some of your Be Kind subs post when anyone disagrees with their opinion??? Have you not seen Ashley's vile rants? Did you miss the vlogs where your not hot husband threatened people?

If a law is made where you have to post your name online when posting then I'll post my name and STILL call out the Sawalha-Adderleys on their lies and hypocrisy. Just like they call out anyone and everyone every morning under the guide of "coffee moaning"...

Trolls who bully and threaten should absolutely be called out. Calling out liars and cheats isn't trolling Nadia. Having a different opinion isn't trolling, holding liars to account isn't trolling.

The only reason I don't post my name online is because of my husbands job. I'm not hiding. EVERYTHING I've said about the Sawalha-Adderleys online I'd say to their face. They are vulgar, duplicitous, Filthy liars. It's OK for us to hear their bias misogynistic ridiculous opinions but our opinions amount to trolling??? Yeah whatever! The truth hurts, but it's still the truth 😡

Hi Nadia, my names Lucy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow, just wow! Who does she think she is. IG Story about trolls is super creepy
And the “lovely” person Ashley she is defending against the trolls, while clearly a vulnerable and lonely sort, also has been quite vicious with many fellow subs who don’t toe his line...but that’s all I say on it as Ashley has enough challenges in life...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Don't think I can stomach it. I imagine this is all to do with the fans working out it was her who Colleen was talking about?
No, she's talking about Ashley's film posted today. She said she couldn't tag the person to thank him for the film due to trolls on her platform and goes onto to say.... "you lot out there, that are the trolls, YOU are SO unwell and you need to get proper help instead of dealing with your issues by being unkind to a really lovely person like he is (starts to grin) and the time is nearly up anyway cos the the law is moving towards putting a big spotlight on you, so that we know who you are and you can get help, so yeah poor souls".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No, she's talking about Ashley's film posted today. She said she couldn't tag the person to thank him for the film due to trolls on her platform and goes onto to say.... "you lot out there, that are the trolls, YOU are SO unwell and you need to get proper help instead of dealing with your issues by being unkind to a really lovely person like he is (starts to grin) and the time is nearly up anyway cos the the law is moving towards putting a big spotlight on you, so that we know who you are and you can get help, so yeah poor souls".
She's a f*****g idiot. Her and her useless hubby are the one's that need help.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She loves herself though, you can see by the way she is pouting in those photos, she thinks she's 'a batshit crazy gorrgiss woman living the life in her 50's'

Maybe she is, maybe we are all missing something.. :unsure:

The way she looks at her image so adoringly on the CM's (she loses interest in what people are saying because she is literally drowning in herself) the way she stomps about thinking she is cutesy beautiful, absolutely 100% in love with herself.

That's why people ask her to do things, they know she thinks she's being asked because she's some "National Treasure" and she can't say no to ANYTHING because of her adoring fans. :rolleyes: Fact probably is, they asked 20 people who did say no before her.

Honestly, on Eastenders for 5 minutes 20 years ago. Unreal.

Don't think I can stomach it. I imagine this is all to do with the fans working out it was her who Colleen was talking about?
anyone and everyone can see who view there stories on insta, why do they think thats a scaremonger! ? thick idiots

No, she's talking about Ashley's film posted today. She said she couldn't tag the person to thank him for the film due to trolls on her platform and goes onto to say.... "you lot out there, that are the trolls, YOU are SO unwell and you need to get proper help instead of dealing with your issues by being unkind to a really lovely person like he is (starts to grin) and the time is nearly up anyway cos the the law is moving towards putting a big spotlight on you, so that we know who o you are and you can get help, so yeah poor souls".
stupid cow, is she for real? clueless
she needs to do some research - abuse on SM platforms will never stop
we dont abuse them we justexpose the lies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nadia likes to throw the word troll around but if she's relying on Katie Price to change the world she might have a wait....

And....The last paragraph of the government's response to Katie's petition:

"It is important to recognise the benefits of anonymity, as well as the challenges. Anonymity underpins people's fundamental right to express themselves and access information online in a liberal democracy. This is particularly important for those who sadly have reason to fear the consequences of speaking freely, such as young people exploring their gender or sexual identity, whistleblowers, journalists' sources, victims of abuse or modern slavery and political dissidents. A blanket ban on anonymity would wash away these important benefits and would be unlikely to stop online abuse".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When I commentated about her crap food on you tube I used my real y t account and when I realised I was going to remove it but thought sod it, this is what I think so it can stay there. Let him come round to my house and my oh will be quite happy to sort that load of :poop: out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
anyone and everyone can see who view there stories on insta, why do they think thats a scaremonger! ? thick idiots

stupid cow, is she for real? clueless
she needs to do some research - abuse on SM platforms will never stop
we dont abuse them we justexpose the lies
Perfect succinct new thread title suggestion @tomtomclub

Nadia Sawalha #31 "Just Exposing The Lies"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.