Nadia Sawalha #30 Cushion-gate, raw meat plates, while Mark shows "trolls" hate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I just say, I have noticed quite a few new members on this thread who are making comment via emojis; just want to say, welcome! These threads move fast and we are about to start the next one. So come on in and have some fun, we don't bite. ❤
I’d like to echo chipmunk’s comment.
I too have been aware of many silent Tattlers.
If you want to remain silent, please do BUT we’d love to hear your thoughts if you’d like to share.
I was made very welcome when I first started to comment (having been a silent Tattler for quite some time). In fact, it was chip who responded to me first and made me feel right at home. There isn’t any nastiness between Tattlers, which is great!🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jane Moore who also works at The Sun obviously didn't get to veto this article re the Sawalha-Adderley Witch 😂

Coleen Nolan fans convinced they know exactly who mystery diva who ‘is lovely on TV but isn’t very nice’ is

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d like to echo chipmunk’s comment.
I too have been aware of many silent Tattlers.
If you want to remain silent, please do BUT we’d love to hear your thoughts if you’d like to share.
I was made very welcome when I first started to comment (having been a silent Tattler for quite some time). In fact, it was chip who responded to me first and made me feel right at home. There isn’t any nastiness between Tattlers, which is great!🙂
.. and I'm so glad you did join in!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yer, you're not a bad lot here on Tattle...🙃
You've stopped possible divorce proceedings, hubby was getting sick of my moaning about N & M 😆

😖

You've stopped possible divorce proceedings, hubby was getting sick of my moaning about N & M 😆

Look at her Instagram
😖

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yet again I have tried to create a new thread and failed miserably :rolleyes: I have a feeling it might be @Hopscotch, only because I saw earlier today it had around 17+ likes.

Reactions: 5

😖
Maybe all the companies who gift her things should see who she really is and be shown these pics then they might think again about giving her gifts

Reactions: 9
509979-2f444e89f67a9e3b95d1eab431baeb5e.jpg
What is she doing here? Is this a demonstration of what her and Mank get up to before a Coffee Moaning? 🍆👅💦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ignores most of the comments but dives straight into these. Mark... take a break from the daily thumbs-up dopamine hit and have a bath or shower instead. Tattlers shouldn't have to remind you to wash.

123YouTube.jpg
1234YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ruth Langsford has 1 million followers and did an IG Video. I don’t think Lydia congratulated her but the other loose ladies did.

Reactions: 7

😖
She is addicted to posting on social media. Time to herself and all she does it post pictures of her filthy looking self. Vile woman 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She's put up about the trolls on her Instagram. Again saying the law is very soon changing.
Well all I can say, is YES Nadia the REAL trolls need to be accountable
Not the label of a troll you give to someone of differing opinions to you both

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jane Moore who also works at The Sun obviously didn't get to veto this article re the Sawalha-Adderley Witch 😂

Coleen Nolan fans convinced they know exactly who mystery diva who ‘is lovely on TV but isn’t very nice’ is

"A TV insider also refuted the claims, telling The Sun: "Nadia is genuinely one of the nicest people you will meet in the industry, and anyone who has the chance to work with her has nothing but good things to say"

Always the same comment from an insider! Wonder who the "insider" is?

She's put up about the trolls on her Instagram. Again saying the law is very soon changing.
Well all I can say, is YES Nadia the REAL trolls need to be accountable
Not the label of a troll you give to someone of differing opinions to you both
Perhaps she'd like to give us an update as to when this law is actually changing? Does she think this will stop people disagreeing with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, just wow! Who does she think she is. IG Story about trolls is super creepy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ignores most of the comments but dives straight into these. Mark... take a break from the daily thumbs-up dopamine hit and have a bath or shower instead. Tattlers shouldn't have to remind you to wash.

View attachment 510097View attachment 510108
🤬🤬🤬🤬😠😡 he jumps in and replies to the 'mark is annoying' ones and the one about celebs pushing the Vax but leaves these type of devoted people begging. Sweaty,nasty Narc 👎👎👎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Maybe all the companies who gift her things should see who she really is and be shown these pics then they might think again about giving her gifts
She loves herself though, you can see by the way she is pouting in those photos, she thinks she's 'a batshit crazy gorrgiss woman living the life in her 50's'

Maybe she is, maybe we are all missing something.. :unsure:

The way she looks at her image so adoringly on the CM's (she loses interest in what people are saying because she is literally drowning in herself) the way she stomps about thinking she is cutesy beautiful, absolutely 100% in love with herself.

That's why people ask her to do things, they know she thinks she's being asked because she's some "National Treasure" and she can't say no to ANYTHING because of her adoring fans. :rolleyes: Fact probably is, they asked 20 people who did say no before her.

Honestly, on Eastenders for 5 minutes 20 years ago. Unreal.

Jumping on the ...anyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll bandwagon. 🙄😴😴

Don't think I can stomach it. I imagine this is all to do with the fans working out it was her who Colleen was talking about?

• Heart
Jumping on the ...anyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll bandwagon. 🙄😴😴

Have they ever had a thought that was their own?? Braindead sheep always singing from someone else's hymnsheet and ALWAYS making it about THEMSELVES. 😴 Honestly teenagers think more maturely than this pair!

Reactions: 11
She loves herself though, you can see by the way she is pouting in those photos, she thinks she's 'a batshit crazy gorrgiss woman living the life in her 50's'

Maybe she is, maybe we are all missing something.. :unsure:

The way she looks at her image so adoringly on the CM's (she loses interest in what people are saying because she is literally drowning in herself) the way she stomps about thinking she is cutesy beautiful, absolutely 100% in love with herself.

That's why people ask her to do things, they know she thinks she's being asked because she's some "National Treasure" and she can't say no to ANYTHING because of her adoring fans. :rolleyes: Fact probably is, they asked 20 people who did say no before her.

Honestly, on Eastenders for 5 minutes 20 years ago. Unreal.

Don't think I can stomach it. I imagine this is all to do with the fans working out it was her who Colleen was talking about?
Can somebody post the IG please. Really must join this if only to see this batshit stuff.

View attachment 510085 What is she doing here? Is this a demonstration of what her and Mank get up to before a Coffee Moaning? 🍆👅💦
It is when he reaches out to her in bed. :sick: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.