Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fgs! im watching the series ‘behind her eyes’ (episode 5) on netflix, and who comes on the tv that one of the main characters is watching? Bloody grabby liar liar pants on fire lydia thats who!! I cant escape her 🤦‍♀️ theres no wonder shes so bloody smug, her mug gets everywhere 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought they said a vlog was coming out tonight, it's gone 10.00 and still hasnt appeared, another thing they havent done. They also didnt do men are from Mars and women are from venus yesterday. They must be far too busy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh fgs! im watching the series ‘behind her eyes’ (episode 5) on netflix, and who comes on the tv that one of the main characters is watching? Bloody grabby liar liar pants on fire lydia thats who!! I cant escape her 🤦‍♀️ theres no wonder shes so bloody smug, her mug gets everywhere 🙄
How old is the series? No disrespect to you @Jax04; but is it a recent shoot? Are people now actually hiring her as an actress, because she sells washing machines to 'girls?' 😦 🙈

I'm thinking, I'm going to have to write a non-fanmail/fanmail to Julia Sawalha. Saying..I don't know.. what? Except.. please come back!! Don't let her your so called sister who is not an actress first and foremost, take over!! I know that statement was misconstrued within a CM post, but, we all know she was projecting about herself and using Meghan as a shield.

NO. Sorry Tattlers, I'm a Julia fan and I try to keep it quiet, though I don't think I've done very well in that department :giggle:.

Lydia, you carry on doing what you're doing, I have my eyes on you. I would like to think your sister Julia, is waiting for the right job, and doesn't need to sell her body, gloves or washing machines for recognition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, she would follow her, all part of her ongoing Masterplan of "I'm so kind, look how the ovvers are so meany to me, " and she needs to sustain the position of an 'original' Loose Woman at LW Hq.( even though she 'mysteriously disappeared for 11 years..:unsure:)

I'm on the fence regarding Colleen, she always looks like she has a bad smell under her nose.. but good for her for sticking by her beliefs. If Lydia has hurt her or a friend she is simply being loyal. Why would she want to follow her? I admire her for even agreeing to be on the panel when Lydia is on it.

HOW is Lydia still on it.....😖 She must fight like a rottweiler to keep her position. No offence to Rottweilers❤

I was diagnosed with depression, (just need to say that in order to write about my point in this post) a huge part of this mental disorder for me.. when I am having an episode, is not being able to get out of bed.
So maybe that is why they stay in bed, they are depressed; which suits Madame, because then she can prance about all day in her Baby Jane world. Heinous woman.
I understand what you are saying. Someone very close to me has bipolar so I appreciate your point, my post was badly worded there so apologies.
My parenting style is very different to Nadia so I tend to disagree with most things she says on the matter and I feel she says things sometimes just to plug their pamphlet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How old is the series? No disrespect to you @Jax04; but is it a recent shoot? Are people now actually hiring her as an actress, because she sells washing machines to 'girls?' 😦 🙈
its new. Shes not acting in it....its a scene in the show, a character is watching loose women...and its nadia mcgrabia ranting away!
Like i said, no escaping her at min 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
I just went to have a look! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
RIGHT
I understand what you are saying. Someone very close to me has bipolar so I appreciate your point, my post was badly worded there, so apologies.
My parenting style is very different to Nadia so I tend to disagree with most things she says on the matter and I feel she says things sometimes just to plug their pamphlet.
Oh no, please don't apologise , I really repeated your post! It simply opened the gates for me to explain that possibly the girls are in bed because they are depressed, and their parents have moulded their behaviour, as.. 'we let them be free'. When it really means..Brilliant, we don't have to look after them for at least 6 hours of the day.

The most important, vital, beautiful,active hours in anyone's life, let alone a young persons. I bet those girls had that Pat woman come in and Nanny them, they would have had some structure, Julia would have been around as well, now..those girls are living with two delinquents. No male figure, no female figure, no compass at all.

I hope they get out, I hope the they find refuge, and most of all, I hope they find a a damn good therapist!

• Heart
nadia-sawalha-homeschooling-mug-z.jpg
Is it me or has this picture been heavily edited? Look at how out of proportion her left arm is with her right one. 🤔

• Sick
View attachment 451186 Is it me or has this picture been heavily edited? Look at how out of proportion her left arm is with her right one. 🤔
Ooh weird!?
I’m usually a very mild person and I can’t say there are many people who get under my skin but I can’t bear to look at that smug face with that arrogant mug 😠 (Or you could say they are one and the same, haha!) I’m a teacher so I think I must be more sensitive to their conceited attitude to how they’re ‘educating’ their children.

• Heart
It looks like Lydia got to keep the jumper from the Hello! shoot, she's wearing it in tonight's live.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh weird!?
I’m usually a very mild person and I can’t say there are many people who get under my skin but I can’t bear to look at that smug face with that arrogant mug 😠 (Or you could say they are one and the same, haha!) I’m a teacher so I think I must be more sensitive to their conceited attitude to how they’re ‘educating’ their children.
To be fair, there are many ways to ‘educate’ children, the school system is just one way which doesn’t work for everyone. I home educate my children because the school system, and a large percentage of teachers, failed my children. I’m not saying all teachers and schools are the same, but the system is, which even the best teachers are bound by. There is sadly so much ignorance around home education (we were guilty of it too before we started), but our children have thrived since being taken out of school. We’re “sensitive” to the prejudice and stereotyping home educators receive. My children have made so many friends, from all walks of life, we haven’t bared witness to any bulling or nastiness (not saying it doesn’t happen, but we don’t know of any) and every child we know has been free to learn the way that suits them best, in a safe and nurturing environment. School has never been a case of “one size fits all” and more a case of trying to force a square peg in a round hole. I’m not defending Nadia’s choice of educating, I don’t know enough of what they do, but I’d hope they are making choices based on what they feel is best for their children.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, there are many ways to ‘educate’ children, the school system is just one way which doesn’t work for everyone. I home educate my children because the school system, and a large percentage of teachers, failed my children. I’m not saying all teachers and schools are the same, but the system is, which even the best teachers are bound by. There is sadly so much ignorance around home education (we were guilty of it too before we started), but our children have thrived since being taken out of school. We’re “sensitive” to the prejudice and stereotyping home educators receive. My children have made so many friends, from all walks of life, we haven’t bared witness to any bulling or nastiness (not saying it doesn’t happen, but we don’t know of any) and every child we know has been free to learn the way that suits them best, in a safe and nurturing environment. School has never been a case of “one size fits all” and more a case of trying to force a square peg in a round hole. I’m not defending Nadia’s choice of educating, I don’t know enough of what they do, but I’d hope they are making choices based on what they feel is best for their children.
I think you’ve misunderstood me - I wasn’t criticising home educating at all. We have a strong home education community where we live and I have many friends who do it. In fact I’d have loved to have home educated my child so I’m enjoying the opportunity to spend time supporting them in lockdown. I’m not showing prejudice or stereotyping anyone. I’m sure that Nadia and Mark made the right choice for their children and applaud them for it - in fact that’s what drew me in to watching their channel in the first place. I was saying in my post that I found that picture of Nadia to be smug and annoying and that I don’t like it when they say they’re doing things that they’re not. For example, one day last week on LW Nadia said she and Mark were both working during the day but would spend time working with Kiki between 6-8pm. However, Mark was posting on Instagram from the park at that time and she was doing a Kim K video from her bedroom. I know many people would have been genuinely interested to hear how they go about home education and this last year would have been a good opportunity but I’ve only really heard woolly statements from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Melanie Blake a guest on Jo Goods show on BBC Radio London today. Not sure if we've missed her? 🙄

Edited, missed her but I'm away to listen back. 14.36 onwards... 😊
This is the link to Melanie Blake interview , don’t know where abouts it starts
1:06 Melanie starts that’s one hour and six minutes in , enjoy 👍

Last edited:
‘It’s been fascinating for us to watch people reeling with homeschooling and realise how far we’ve come’ - it’s like she takes delight in seeing other people struggle with this when we know in actual fact she does zero home educating herself.
Oh give me a break! It's not like she does the homeschooling, that is Mark's department. How many times has she said that what people with kids in lockdown are doing is NOT homeschooling. GFY. As far as taking care of their mental health, why don't you start by cleaning up your house. Living in a tip is not good for one's mental health doncha know. When I watched their review of "The Dig", Maddie didn't even know what Sutton Hoo was. I learned about that in Year 3 at the school I went to. It's a pretty important piece of British history for crissakes! :mad:

Just had a second thought...what were the circumstances for them homeschooling in the first place? First I thought it was because of Kiki's anxiety, but how does that explain Maddie? Did they feel like oiks at the gates of the private school they were sending them to, or could they not be bothered paying the fees? Travel vs school trips. I can understand not wanting to put your kids on meds, but loads of kids with anxiety manage to get to school with accommodations made. I'm going to state the fact that I am not a fan of homeschooling or private schools for that matter. I do understand that there are always acceptions to every rule, circumstances, different learning styles, etc., but everything thing they say is such shite. This is annoying me, the contradictions, the smugness, that I can't articulate what I want to say. God they are full of it. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
I remember they said that they needed to get Kiki up to the national curriculum standard, before she starts school in September. I know nothing about homeschooling, but surely a child shouldn't be so far behind

Reactions: 17
I know I've mentioned this before but I remember nitty lydia saying in one of their vlogs that the girls educate themselves sitting with their laptops on the sofa or in bed. That's her way of homeschooling unless that was another one of her lies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.