Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia in hello mag today
Look at all the jumpers they supplied for her (more freebie clothes to trample on the floor) and some of the prices!

Oh dear me yes that was a shocker, the smile, the eyelashes, the pouting (clean?) hubby and the laughable gulf between the bullshit they project about their lives on articles like this compared to the reality seen on their bullshit"channel" !!! I'm still laughing at Chipmunks sellotape comment ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 9
She has even made the front cover of woman's own magazine this week pictured next to saira khan! The story of their feud. I bet she's pleased about that one...
First 2 comments on FB page -

Can't stand that nadia she takes over the show its all about her so don't watch it when she is on! Bring back the originals carol especially love her!!
i can't stand Nadia either and if she's on I turn it off...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least they didnt have the cockwomble mug out on display for the hello photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she tidied ๐Ÿ˜„
One of the jumpers is the exact mixture of a brown Liquorice Allsort and Battenberg Cake, AND...they are STILL flogging a dead horse I mean book/pamphlet.
Suppose her manager is doing everything to deflect from Melanie.

The Hello article (which is just about homeschooling - all lies of course) is the digital online version shes not in the main mag - its probably has affililiated links to their terrible book so Hello will get a cut of any orders from online readers - though I cant see thousands rushing to buy it when all school are back week after next -their agents are trying desperate measures to get the advance fulfilled.
She probably got a few free jumpers and free promo for the book - they dont pay much (if anything) for digital promos - as its just about promoting yourself for free really

Reactions: 11
First 2 comments on FB page -

Can't stand that nadia she takes over the show its all about her so don't watch it when she is on! Bring back the originals carol especially love her!!
i can't stand Nadia either and if she's on I turn it off...
Right, so that is 3 women now. Julia, Melanie and Saira, when is everyone going to notice who the common denominator is in these 'Fall-outs?'

Reactions: 15
She seems to forget about her own drinking habits!

"When people first started talking about lockdown and homeschooling, I would actually get really upset hearing all the moaning about when are the kids going back to school. I know there's a lot of humour in that, but when you see on Facebook people joking that they need a bottle of wine at lunch to get through homeschooling โ€“ I just think it's such a shame.

• Wow
  • Heart

"When people first started talking about lockdown and homeschooling, I would actually get really upset hearing all the moaning about when are the kids going back to school. I know there's a lot of humour in that, but when you see on Facebook people joking that they need a bottle of wine at lunch to get through homeschooling โ€“ I just think it's such a shame.
yes everyone I know who is home schooling are really finding it difficult and very stressed - one of my friends says she take a nip of gin about 11.30 to get her through the day! :LOL:

• Haha

bottle of vodka and whatever for a day at the beach is fine though. lol. anyway, i really don't think it's her that does ANY homeschooling whatsoever. she's such an arse

• Haha
I don't think Nadia has a clue how children are being taught at the moment, my experience is nothing how she is describing in the article and she doesn't need to feel horrified for my children that's for sure. My children aren't tied to a computer for 8 hours, the teacher's at my children's schools are working bloody hard and they have also really taken into consideration how this is all impacting children's mental health so it really pisses me off when she makes these untrue throw away comments.
Encouraging children to stay in bed for school is also beyond ridiculous, I don't want to sound insensitive but considering her children suffer from depression and anxiety perhaps staying in bed doesn't help them with their mood. I certainly wouldn't take advice from Nadia!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
yes everyone I know who is home schooling are really finding it difficult and very stressed - one of my friends says she take a nip of gin about 11.30 to get her through the day! :LOL:
..and Lydia was three sheets to the wind when sitting through a short film trailer with her kids and husband.. not even a stressful event, and that was shot in daylight.

Oomph! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ The hypocrisy is becoming completely intolerable. She actually loves the game. She loves what Melanie has done, she has just turned it around and is playing a return game of revenge.

Does anyone know if The Womans Own Article is pro Lydia anti Saira, or the other way around?

Reactions: 10
Lol what's with all the sparkle, heart and rainbow jumpers in the hello article. hello must get money off of the links for those who want to look like ken dodd going to a my little pony themed party for five year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
..and Lydia was three sheets to the wind when sitting through a short film trailer with her kids and husband.. not even a stressful event, and that was shot in daylight.

Oomph! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ The hypocrisy is becoming completely intolerable. She actually loves the game. She loves what Melanie has done, she has just turned it around and is playing a return game of revenge.

Does anyone know if The Womans Own Article is pro Lydia anti Saira, or the other way around?
Mags like that are like her, they make things up as they go along so it could be 6 of one and half a dozen of the other and will be a nothing article.
I liked it when Ruth Langsford used to say things to her husband like - don't say that it will be in the mags next week as a full pager and once she said they did an article about her going somewhere she had never been.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lydia in hello mag today
Look at all the jumpers they supplied for her (more freebie clothes to trample on the floor) and some of the prices!

Nittya/Lydia continues to regurgitate and reveal sensitive info about her children - oneโ€™s anxiety and the otherโ€™s alleged suffering at the hands of bullies. Maybe these two should stop shining a spotlight on their daughtersโ€™ vulnerabilities for once. ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I noticed that Coleen Nolan doesn't follow Lydia, though Lydia follows her ๐Ÿคญ
Well, she would follow her, all part of her ongoing Masterplan of "I'm so kind, look how the ovvers are so meany to me, " and she needs to sustain the position of an 'original' Loose Woman at LW Hq.( even though she 'mysteriously disappeared for 11 years..:unsure:)

I'm on the fence regarding Colleen, she always looks like she has a bad smell under her nose.. but good for her for sticking by her beliefs. If Lydia has hurt her or a friend she is simply being loyal. Why would she want to follow her? I admire her for even agreeing to be on the panel when Lydia is on it.

HOW is Lydia still on it.....๐Ÿ˜– She must fight like a rottweiler to keep her position. No offence to Rottweilersโค

I don't think Nadia has a clue how children are being taught at the moment, my experience is nothing how she is describing in the article and she doesn't need to feel horrified for my children that's for sure. My children aren't tied to a computer for 8 hours, the teacher's at my children's schools are working bloody hard and they have also really taken into consideration how this is all impacting children's mental health so it really pisses me off when she makes these untrue throw away comments.
Encouraging children to stay in bed for school is also beyond ridiculous, I don't want to sound insensitive but considering her children suffer from depression and anxiety perhaps staying in bed doesn't help them with their mood. I certainly wouldn't take advice from Nadia!
I was diagnosed with depression, (just need to say that in order to write about my point in this post) a huge part of this mental disorder for me.. when I am having an episode, is not being able to get out of bed.
So maybe that is why they stay in bed, they are depressed; which suits Madame, because then she can prance about all day in her Baby Jane world. Heinous woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.