Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she could have made it any clearer who she is talking about, and including LW she must be referring to all the times Nitty has made stories up, with no expert there to be devil's advocate and challenge her with real based facts.

I wonder if Melanie B has tweeted that?

Reactions: 13
Glad to see they have turned the Christmas lights off and put their jumpers on haha
How? How do they have time to read on here, we only mentioned the jumpers and lights yesterday. Bet they've still got the heating on though and are boiling in those jumpers

Reactions: 15
Saira’s stories on Instagram were laughably un-self aware:
1) first, she says “ignore celebrity endorsements and advice! Listen only to the experts!”
(Saira then remembers she has a skin care line coming out and so a little while later she says—)
2) “I only meant to say ignore advice celebs give about COVID!”
3) “did I mention I have a skin care line coming out? It will developed by experts!”

Yes, Saira, I’m not going to take any celeb endorsements seriously, whether it involves COVID or skin care!

And I do think she might have been referring to folks like Nittya who give dangerous advice regarding COVID...

Reactions: 18
Wonderful post, thank you.

Would just like to re-iterate how hard Nitty is trying to stop Judi's star from climbing, her light is scorching Nitty's eyes. Love LOVE her? Means hate HATE her. 'Make out I'm besties with her, so everyone will think Judi loves me.' Don't think Judi will buy it personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Rivermonster Hi, I meant Fads has removed Instagram comment, not the comment on here.
Social Media must be heaven for a Narc, just sit scrolling through 100's of adoring comments, obliterating any that don't suit them. I can't honestly think of anything more boring than liking and deleting comments all night.
What did narcissists do before SM? Just had to put up with a simple old mirror I suppose.

Reactions: 19
Have those two pointless parasites deigned to comment on fellow YouTuber, Grace Victory being placed in a coma due to to Covid, a day after giving birth? Apologies if it's already been discussed but I can't stomach them on a regular basis any more, her insincerity makes me seethe.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if they have commented. I wouldn't put it past her to jump on the bandwagon of a famous youtuber with an 'Awe bless you, am thinking of you #bodyconfidence + another 50 hashtags' after that.

I don't dare look at her INSTA because I will make a comment and it will only get deleted, then I'll get even more mad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am
I predicted their book, oops of course I meant pamphlet : “Honey I didn’t homeschool the kids” would end up in the Poundland bin for £1......well even better, the kindle version is now even cheaper 99p . My next prediction is: that even if they gave it away for free, hardly anybody would be interested and download that poor excuse for a pamphlet.
NADIA (we know you read here, so I am sending you this very polite message,) you must be a very unhappy person with lots of problems, if you cannot be bothered to read the Top negative review correctly. IT WAS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY READ AND BOUGHT THE BOOK !!!!!
If you are asking people to click on “helpful” but only on the positive reviews, you are deceiving buyers. Maybe we should do the same but on the negative reviews. You are encouraging voter cheating! We all know that is a very slippery slope! You should be reported to Amazon and be very ashamed of yourself! You are the only LW I know that has to beg people to buy their book, begs for good reviews, for likes, for people to subscribe to their channel and who cannot accept genuine criticism. VERY SAD!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Hmm I think this might prove they have very little to offer on their channel - talk about resort to desperate measures.

Reactions: 16
Brilliant! You just missed out that about 10 seconds after saying there’s no name calling here, he said we block the idiots

She called Judi her favourite new loose woman. Stupid thing to say. Imagine singling someone out at work and telling everyone that that person is your favourite colleague. What world does she live in where that’s ok?

Maybe theyve ot met their target of the advance they go for the book, desperate measures if its at 99p

Reactions: 10
He is too tight to put the heating on.
Had a 20 second peak and noticed they have the back door open! So they obviously do have the heating on, are sweating in their jumpers whilst trying to look environmentally sound (well done Manks and Nitty for taking note) May I just point out that if you turn all the lights off, wear woolly jumpers but have to open the back door, because you have kept the heating on and you are boiling, it rather defeats the issue somewhat!

..and.. Are you both just really stupid and genuinely don't know how your actions have an impact on climate change, or, do you think your watchers are really stupid and won't notice what you are up to?

Answers next Coffee Moaning please. Thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.