Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if the dogs have eaten something in that tit hole of a garden, its odd they are both ill - or maybe been bitten by a rat?Either way they dont seem bothered about them at all
They don't give a shiny shite about anything, apart from the #gifteds, £££'s and (y). They are despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Toffee should be at the Vet's too. They probably don't want to pay for 2 dogs 😠 Considering Chi Chi is supposed to be Kiki's dog, she doesn't seem to be that bothered about her.🤔 When I was a teenager I would have been so upset about my dog and would have wanted to go to the Vet's with her. I've been really upset about the neglect if those dogs and have agreed with everything you fabulousTattlers have said on this subject. The hypocrisy of the 'be kind' really gets to me. When the other LW show photos of them with their dogs you can see how much they love them. You never see photos of N. hugging any of their dogs. I just want to reach in and give those dogs a big hug😥❤

That's heartbreaking😥She should be seen by a Vet! What's wrong with these people?😠
Like I said, we know animals sense things, they are extremely unhappy because they are unloved. They know they are not wanted.
This dogs are depressed. Lack of exercise, lack of play, lack of stimulus, lack of comfort, lack of genuine love. Their pack leaders are brutal,toxic,greedy,loud,lazy, teasing,taunting bullies.

The article in which Julia describes how Nitty would be so horrible to her outside of school in general yet,when they both arrived at school Nitty would be lovely to her for the day. All the kids would say your sister is so lovely to you,then as soon as they left Julia had to walk way ahead of her. Julia said she found these social messages very confusing,hurtful, and she then became frightened of the behaviour and dreaded going to school.

I see the same thing with the dogs. Bought to show off on social media, both dogs. Used on camera ‘aren’t we the perfect family we’ve even got dogs’, and when those cameras are turned off..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Another very annoying vlog has gone up. I couldnt be in a room longer than 5 minutes with these morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just found this thread as the Secret Celebrity Gossip posted a link. I had to start from the first post and although I don’t really know half of the people mentioned I am now hooked. As a dog lover the dogs’ condition is keeping me following I really hope they get called out for neglect etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another very annoying vlog has gone up. I couldnt be in a room longer than 5 minutes with these morons.

kelly-jane Stringer

kelly-jane Stringer 20 minutes ago

Let me guess , the next update is a promotion for a bra company If it’s advertising- do it and say your advertising but don’t wrap it up in a vlog

The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun

14 minutes ago

looking at your account you're clearly a GFH fan ... perhaps stick to that playlist if this one has caused offence ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
'Oh my God, why are you barking?' HE says as Nanni Di arrives. That's usually what dogs do when they are excited to see someone who loves them you total.... can't write the words on here.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In the vlog just gone up they have broken the covid rules again by having lisa in the house as in tier 2 no mixing of family or friends in or outside homes unless in support bubble. They make me so angry 😡

• Angry
In the vlog just gone up they have broken the covid rules again by having lisa in the house as in tier 2 no mixing of family or friends in or outside homes unless in support bubble. They make me so angry 😡
You’re a quite right. This could have been filmed weeks ago I think though, before the Tiers were even introduced.

Reactions: 8
Was it the one about bras? It starts with Nitty saying, "We are here to talk about bras."

Well HOLD THE FRONT PAGE UK! Everyone worldwide STOP what you are doing, because one of the most interesting subjects which most especially needs to be discussed at the moment and will help vulnerable lonely people who pay you £1.99....is... about bras. Turned off after 8 seconds with a👎

By the way Tattlers, I'm finding the name Nitty is becoming a little bit on the loveable side..? I know we've had Nadocchio, I'm good with that, just wondered if we might have a renaming ceremony. I haven't been able to beat to watch her for the week so don't know if she's still itching, if she is, thenNi
GFH
Poor Nanni Di just arrives before Mark has his phone up her nose..... There should be no camera and let her refresh herself from the long journey then give her a seat and a cuppa tea....Don’t video immediately and give her tasks and then family ask her why you disorganised .... poor woman
Revolting man, revolting couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the newest blog is from Sept 30th as that was date of Biden and Trumps first debate.... London I think was still in tier 1 ?

Reactions: 5
Just found this thread as the Secret Celebrity Gossip posted a link. I had to start from the first post and although I don’t really know half of the people mentioned I am now hooked. As a dog lover the dogs’ condition is keeping me following I really hope they get called out for neglect etc.
Wanted to greet you with a simple welcome,but software goes weird sometimes on here so I shall ty again now I've witten 2 sentences! Here we go.......

Welcome.🐶💜✨

kelly-jane Stringer

kelly-jane Stringer 20 minutes ago

Let me guess , the next update is a promotion for a bra company If it’s advertising- do it and say your advertising but don’t wrap it up in a vlog

14 minutes ago

looking at your account you're clearly a GFH fan ... perhaps stick to that playlist if this one has caused offence ?
Don't really understand what's gone on there, do we have a gnome joining us ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh ok, I'll forgive them this time 🤣🤣
Mark puts them up in the wrong order to confuse us on purpose 😔. But he may have been sneaky and put rule breaking Nadia and Lisa in tier 2 from October at the beginning of the blog to try and get away with it ??? ( I think Lisa and Nadia bra chatting might have been film at the wardrobe man time ?? So she shouldn’t have been staying night so u may be correct

Reactions: 9
They don't give a shiny shite about anything, apart from the #gifteds, £££'s and (y). They are despicable.
i dont now why anyone finds Di entertaining, I think she is really boring and lacks warmth - no real personality.... that vlog was terrible, what a bunch of idiots they all are - sad as F***

Tonight's vlog was absolutely crazy even nanny di was shouting and screaming on it shes usually the voice of reason in it .nadia on her phone ignoring it all all acting so crazy maddie joining infor the attention kiki on the vlog looks like she changed her mind about being in the vlogs totally unentertaining made you feel what the hell was that afterwards.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark puts them up in the wrong order to confuse us on purpose 😔. But he may have been sneaky and put rule breaking Nadia and Lisa in tier 2 from October at the beginning of the blog to try and get away with it ??? ( I think Lisa and Nadia bra chatting might have been film at the wardrobe man time ?? So she shouldn’t have been staying night so u may be correct
yes because they have the same clothes on from wardrobe mans visit

Tonight's vlog was absolutely crazy even nanny di was shouting and screaming on it shes usually the voice of reason in it .nadia on her phone ignoring it all all acting so crazy maddie joining infor the attention kiki on the vlog looks like she changed her mind about being in the vlogs totally unentertaining made you feel what the hell was that afterwards.
they are all so boring, what a wierd bunch of saddos
any 'cool' teenagers with an ounce of 'cool' about them would not want to be involved with that nonsense
when they enter the real world there will be some piss taking about their parents of that Im sure

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bleddy go for it chippy xxx
Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!👍and my stream of consciousness 🖐.
Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!👍and my stream of consciousness 🖐.
Wanted to greet you with a simple welcome,but software goes weird sometimes on here so I shall ty again now I've witten 2 sentences! Here we go.......

Welcome.🐶💜✨

Don't really understand what's gone on there, do we have a gnome joining us ?
Did I miss something? 👀
What happened?🙈

You’re a quite right. This could have been filmed weeks ago I think though, before the Tiers were even introduced.
It was filmed a few weeks ago but note that they welcomed Nanny Di back into their home the very same day they had the organisers and Lisa there, none of whom, save for the wardrobe designer, were consistently wearing masks. They really don’t give a damn, do they? God forbid Nanny Di or Nuddya’s parents get sick as a result of their recklessness.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They’re wearing the same clothes as Wardrobe Man day so I assume that’s when it was?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.