Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but how would the nation know about any news, anything going on in the world if we didn’t watch amazing clever manky the man is a big headed embarrassment, as if nittys dressing gown would be clean, grimy grotty pair, they both need a trip to the dog groomers, not for the dogs, for themselves,

dirty manky man...... night time creeper and stalker
He is a creepy slimy looking pervert, he is a dirty old man, I feel so sorry for his daughters, they must be mortified having that for a dad

Reactions: 15
Dear God just when you think Nitty can’t possibly get any more embarrassing or attention seeking she jumps around like an absolute moron all for the gram. Her daughters must watch and cringe. She gets more pathetic every day. Calm down love. You’re going to do yourself an injury.

Reactions: 17
Wonder what they will put on their tshirts.
M&Ns sad cunt sorry I meant cult

Reactions: 14
Completely agree. Making someone think that you’d be suicidal if they left you... utterly selfish and manipulative. Teenagers might sob it at each other but an educated ‘family man.’ WTF Putting that pressure on someone who’s last husband killed himself after she left is just beyond. Putting that pressure on your kids...

It’s this kind of stuff that makes me think he’s got a personality disorder rather than mental illness (or maybe both). Treating a partner like that would fit with some form of borderline personality disorder, but doesn’t fit classic depression/anxiety/addiction IMO. These happen because of chemical imbalances and don’t just magically get easier with the ‘right family.’ Although of course people with PD can also suffer from them.

Makes me wonder if what happened to Nadia in her last marriage was actually something that attracted him to her (maybe subconsciously). He would have known he could hold that threat over her knowing she’d experienced it before and would probably do anything to avoid it happening again.

She talks about how utterly awful he was to live with in the years immediately after he stopped drinking. What was it that made her stay I wonder

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Mark soooo jelly of nadia’s Andy Burnham crush. 🥱
Yet nadia doesn't seem to be too jealous of nicola sinnots/borderline stalking huge crush on mark? Hhhmm wonder why? .
When another sub suggested nadia leave mark the reply was well nicola will have him...also when mark briefly left coffee moaning for a moment nicola quickly welcomed him back...Sexys back....
Reminds me of the justin timberlake song sexyback oh god no...

still i suppose that explains a lot about her recent meltdown/tantrum over toffee and giving the thumbs up etc etc eh!

Attachments

Last edited:
Wonder if the man fixing the washer in their house this morning thought what a pair of idiots!.....I think it everyday mate!...

Reactions: 13
Agree, but that is also a carbon copy of her, excepts she DOES get pissed and ends up in a wardobe doing someone else's joke (badly) in her underwear.

As soon as they leg it from home and she has an affair (if she's not already, she's good at that) he'll be necking anything he can get his hands on so they come running back.

Omg their channel has been verified. Should be certified.
what does verified mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I bet he's loving the fact that someone likes his #gifted glasses. Nicola needs to calm the feck down with her adulation, it's making you look a little odd, love!.

I'm not sure how Lee is going to feel with a minibus full of desperate housewives rocking up at his mum and dads house.

Reactions: 15
jesuschrist on a bike. sad as F**k. Nitty could drive the bus in her truckers vest

Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever heard them give a shout out to Jacqueline Frost, bless her.
Wouldn’t you think he’d take a milli-second to write ‘Hi Jacqueline’ under her comments instead of wasting all that time being so arrogant in replying to other comments?
Its abysmal.
They both really need called up on how they pick and choose which subs are to become favourites and which very loyal subs get pushed under the carpet.
Nasty, nasty, nasty pair.

Attachments

Last edited:
If she was cringing why be there? Nothing worse than cringing and if it can be avoided it should be done so.

See he doesn’t remove these either-
Well of course he would this is a man who has fathered children with 3 different women, he is an absolute sleazball.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.