Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they replied with
I’d have thanked them.
(In my wee head means in sexy, yet strong.)

Reactions: 10
When they replied with
I’d have thanked them.
(In my wee head means in sexy, yet strong.)
Haha! I told her to go and use them on the channel where the kids are playing school and she could show them who's boss. I just hope penny and maureen saw my post and Lee didn't get to it first and deleted it. I've been back there to give you a on your comment.....

Agree with everything you have said here. The Organised friends were extremely unprofessional. Talking about and naming other clients is a no no. Can’t imagine why they would want to handle and organise the Sadderleys crap. It will be a complete waste of time. Nitty is incapable of keeping things orderly and clean. I cannot get over how they live in such a rank, filthy shit tip. It’s absolutely disgusting and will never change. All they do is laugh about it. They should be ashamed.

Reactions: 13
Untidiness is one thing, utter squalor and ground in dirt is another.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
They're trying to promote their book again today on instagram probably because of the ranking on Amazon is so low

Yeah buts she's going to be doing her 'KimK skim SarahCooper Ripoff,' in her filthy bra and pants in there. Not sure how well that will go down..

Last edited:
This flog has made me so unspeakably angry!!! How many times did she say, ‘We are finally going to get a cupboard - I haven’t had a cupboard for 25 years!’. Then she proceeded to show us two large inbuilt cupboards in the master bedroom, a triple fitted wardrobe in the new ‘dressing room‘ (a.k.a. Nanny Di’s bedroom - RIP) and then to my amazement an entire wall of fitted wardrobes in yet another junk/spare room. That is more wardrobe space that in the average house already.

Wittering on about ‘art rooms’ and the like when we know that the three spare bedrooms will continue to be a dumping ground. It makes me so angry to think that they have all that wasted space that they don’t care about and there are families living in cramped conditions who still manage to keep things organised and take pride in looking after their belongings.

And then there’s the kitchen with all the larders and pull-out drawers that can’t be used properly because they have junk spilling out of them. She doesn’t know how lucky she is and how entitled she behaves. I only realised the other day that she has two fridge freezers in the kitchen, always jampacked with food, and then another SMEG fridge freezer in the laundry room. For a family of four??!!

I can’t bear the greed of it all - it’s actually making me feel upset.

Oh and yes, we will have the weekly Insta lives to look forward to. Of course we will Nadocchio ...

Reactions: 23
They're trying to promote their book again today on instagram probably because of the ranking on Amazon is so low
Oh for God's sake, isn't everyone on half term? Who is going to want to home school their kids on half term? No-one wanted it when all the kids went back to school and no-one wants it now. Think... I'm not sure, that the publishing term for unsold books is called PULP, and your book is most certainly FICTION. See what I did there?

I can't say I disagree with you. It's pretty shocking that both N&M are not in therapy, separately and together. You are quite right. I think I have always just assumed they were, but didn't talk about it. I mean, how could they not be. But I have come to understand that they would definitely talk about it if they were. Sad state of affairs, you are quite right. I still feel sorry for them both, just not for the reasons they might wish.

Yes, what you say is quit true.

Also very true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Let it out @Veracity Let it out.

That's why we are all here. My stomach is in knots most days, for the children's sake, for the vulnerable sub's sake, for her parents and other family members who must be mortified by this behaviour. Poor Teddy and Betty always look so baffled and Nanni Di so dreadfully bullied.

I've looked after toddlers who have more respect for belongings than she does, and they didn't have to be taught.

It is disgusting.

So many people below the poverty line, working every hour of the day to put food on the table, and she prances about on a trampoline telling us how much she loves herself and her UNFIT overweight body. Earning £1000's from INSTA,YT,GLEAM adverts. Not to mention an overrated fee for sitting drinking tea (sorry water) out of a mug on Lousy Women.

All I want to do is for someone in the press to see this behaviour. Honestly some celebrities do the smallest thing. I think I remember an actress from Eastenders who had become unemployed and was papped working in a shop. ALL OVER THE FRONT PAGES, how degrading it was, when the woman was trying to earn living.

Yet this filthy, untalented, blob who lives off her Father's name would be a no nothing without him.

My main reason for staying on here is to listen to all the wise words I read, have a good laugh, BUT, the main reason/ MISSION is to EXPOSE her for the cheating, lying, tax dodging, interloper that she is.

Thank you, rant over.

Reactions: 22
Having reserved the right to wade back into the comments, and with a tip of the hat to those who have already made this observation: these two selfish, self-involved nincompoops have monetised their Covid-mania and their daily moaning about how hard it is for them to deal with lockdowns, fear of the virus, and the impact on their poor children and parents, YET they have the gall to continue to disregard social distance, face covering and number of people in the household guidance. Their engaging in and endorsing irresponsible behavior like this is one of the reasons we’re seeing a second wave.

Reactions: 17
Let it out @Veracity Let it out.

t
Thank you @chipmunk Don’t know where that came from - that vlog just really got to me.
Like you, I just can’t understand why they haven’t been called out on any of their behaviour when it’s all out there for all to see

Also, did you see her face when geezer bird organiser said they’d provide her with a memory box to put all her kids’ precious mementos in? They obviously don’t know that as well as lacking in empathy she is also lacking sentiment and hasn’t bothered to keep anything from her daughters’ childhoods...

Reactions: 15
Did you notice all Marks stuff ...old toys of one of his other daughters that he wants to eBay.......Please just take it all to charity or chuck it.
Also he had piles of old videos of his tv stuff he has produced ....He could put them all on a few usb sticks save a lot of space. I think he doesn’t want to let go of the past

Reactions: 17
Hello there, glad to see you back.
well this is my point, how, when it is being transmitted to the public via Youtube, has no-one gone, hang on a minute.. and reported it? Maybe she's just not famous enough for anyone to care. I know if squeaky clean Holly Willoughby was seen anywhere without a mask, she'd probably have to make a public apology on the News!

apart fromher daughterssivler baby bracelet that was buried ina drawer full of out of date stuff and mice in there - and she casually said, h thers maddies bracelet what is it doing in here!

Reactions: 11
My pleasure @Veracity and don't you apologise for having a heart which beats with genuine kindness.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to admit I haven't watched it, partly because I can't bare them getting the view count and I really believe this vlog would have sent me over the edge.

I very much appreciate when the clever technical Tattlers put vlogs up with a counter so I don't have to stomach the whole thing, but even then I think, 'has that counted as a view?' It makes me feel a bit pathetic and mean actually, because I love to see people succeed.
Not liars though, especially not tax dodgers, hypocrites and people with no social skills other than to manipulate in order to steal whatever they can from you. Be that an emotion they can emulate, a Ninja, some beige pants, garden plants, wardrobes, shampoo, Dysons etc.............

OH AND.....
Memory box? HAH! She was more likely thinking 'In 2 weeks I won't remember where it is;' but yes, you are absolutely right. I do believe the only things they probably hold dear from the children are photos.. naturally..

I know Julia when once talking about the love she had for her nieces and nephews said she had kept every single drawing and Birthday card all 4 of them have given to her since they could hold a crayon, and she was planning to put them in some sort of montage glass box frame once the youngest had reached 18. So there will be memorabilia, though a good few years of the nieces lives missing from it now.
Strange isn't it, how people from families can be so different. I believe her eldest nephew is in his 30's and Julia didn't need 'A Organiser' to suggest such a thing, and she isn't even their Mother!

Reactions: 14
The Indian man in vlog was very professional and to the point. He wasn't putting up With marks guff. They constantly kept talking over the poor man. Came away from the vlog exhausted from Pair of them. Jesus shut the F up like. The organised friends women, whoever the F they are where so dodge lol. Love the comments on here calling them the geezer birds

Reactions: 14
Organised friends have also organised Kerry Katonas house another zzzzzzzzzz lister celeb - as its on their instagram stories before and , no doubt another freebie - and as for them saying to NItty you cn just put your coats in her as if she would EVER HANG ANYTHING UP!

he cant let go of the barbie dolls -his ideal woman - fake and plastic

I've watched the first 4 minutes of the Organizers/Wardrobe vlog and I have already lost all hope. I cannot believe they are not wearing masks. I do not know how they can go on about the pandemic day after day, and not show the tiniest amount of courtesy to the gentleman from the wardrobe company and wear masks while keeping 6 feet away. Tell me this company is being paid, please! I can't really believe what I'm seeing. It's unforgivable, really.

Reactions: 18
Oh genius, both comments genius, thank you @tomtomclub.

Now, I predict, there will either be a load of teenagers sleeping on top of each other inside them within two weeks, or, she'll be vlogging how it all had to become Kiki's 'safe place' to protect her. Which actually is not a bad idea.

Hear that Nitty? Let Kiki have the wardrobes to chill out in!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.