Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre really desperate now, is it really worth selling your souls for 1.99 a month off ppl?? Theyre looking ridiculous ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Why cant he just get a proper job? If hes so amazing at editing/directing then surely theres work out their in tv land, youโ€™d think nadia would have a foot in door at itv for him! Its just bonkers that theyd rather beg ppl for money so they can prance about on youtube. Its embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Why cant he just get a proper job? If hes so amazing at editing/directing then surely theres work out their in tv land, youโ€™d think nadia would have a foot in door at itv for him!
I have a sneaky suspicion that he's burnt every bridge he's ever had at ITV. I mean, can you imagine him being in charge of some tv production?! It would be a farce of epic proportions! And if a potential employer Googled him these days, well, good luck to him.

Potential employer: 'Can you show me examples of your work over the past 2 years?'
Mark pulls up their YT channel...๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doctor Hilary talking today about coronavirus said wearing rings is the worst cause of contamination and the reason why you never see a surgeon wearing rings.
The times N plunges her hands into raw meat etc is disgusting. The gunk that must be under her rings doesn't bare thinking about. For someone who regards herself as a Tv celebrity cook she lacks the most basic of food hygene. Whoever gives her work on Tv should be held accountable.
I would LOVE one day to hear one of the LW tell us what they really think of her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I knew that was u @Nellinton๐Ÿ˜‚
I posted a comment on the vlog about her not going out.. I said canโ€™t all stay at home all day & do nothing๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Haha did you? Yes guilty and good it was defiant
I knew that was u @Nellinton๐Ÿ˜‚
I posted a comment on the vlog about her not going out.. I said canโ€™t all stay at home all day & do nothing๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I couldn't help myself hehe

Reactions: 2
I have no picture on here but one on YouTube..I donโ€™t want to be known.i live a few miles from them
You live a few miles from them ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Let us know if you see her out and about then as she's supposed to be staying indoors ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodness those rings she wears will be riddled with bacteria and all those bangles that probably dangle in very unhygenic places at times. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ Mark's hands..well, they are always dirty as he doesn't like washing or bathing/showers.

Mark is probably unemployable now especially after all the vlogs and the instagram stories. I remember they talked about working with Nigel Slater once in a very early days vlog and something about them not liking to mention his name in their house because of Nigel not wanting to extend a contract with Mark.

Reactions: 6
Is Mark for real? Does he know how idiotic he sounds. Does he think that he is the only person who can set up a youtube channel no one needs to be an "expert" to set up a youtube channel therefore that doesn't justify why he is charging.And to be honest his terrible Sunday show does not show any expertise or talent. My almost 12 year old could and does a better job at editing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also I think people are bored of his film reviews....They HATE everything they review...including most TV series and most theatre shows - how many shows have they told us they walk out of? I have easy access to the west end so have seen loads of shows and plays over the year and never once felt the need to walk out. I think they do it to make a statement. They are such a negative family.

Loving this comment....viewers aren't silly! No one is allowed any opinion unless kissing Marks backside that's why!

Mark has replied to that comment.
No Mark I wasn't nasty in the past. I was honest and told you I didn't like some thing. Then you blocked me. Now I'm giving you nasty!

But then it's ok for you to call Courtney Cox and Madonna horrible in your Showbiz News!!
So what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
20200312_171313.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.