Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What posting old pics to Instagram🀣with a tissue in his hand😷
He needs to take his rings off...I noticed N has finally although she never bothers when rubbing butter into a raw chicken! I’m desperate for loose women to test the panels jewellery for bacteria like they did their make up bags in the past!

Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion...
Nadia Sawalha#3 - Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch
Giving Mark the limelight he cravesπŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope can’t watch it..so cringeπŸ˜†
Already has a few thumbs down!

Just skimmed through the first few minutes of the trailer and N says that on her lives loads of people have been asking what the Sunday show is! Yeah right!

• Haha
Got to just over 2 mins in and had to switch off when Mark was dad dancing... the whole thing is so dated and cheesy, just cringy. Mark can keep bleating on about it ONLY costing Β£1.99...it could cost 1 pence and I still wouldn't pay.

Reactions: 7
They must spend their whole day just watching their own channel and deleting comments to make themselves look loved but there is one giveaway when do that they then end up with just a few comments. Nadia was hated in Celeb Big Brother and the least favourite on loose women so why does she think she's going to get thousands of people paying to watch her?

Reactions: 9
They’ve deleted comments..well I suppose they have nothing else to doπŸ™„

• Haha
Seriously... greed is a really terrible trait. Why would anyone pay to watch Mark prancing around? I also noticed that he was really trying to copy Nadia's annoying bellowing laugh in that trailer as I fast forwarded it - being cautious not to get to the end to enhance their viewing figures. lol. Who actually pays to watch this tit? Mark looks such a fool when people tell him how good his editing is. πŸ₯±πŸ˜‚ Anyone in the industry will read in amusement.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.