Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't they feel embarrassed begging subs to pay a membership? Nadia must be a laughing stock among her colleagues in the industry. So desperate you have to ask people to pay £1.99. Are they really that hard up? The only time she really response to subs is when they ask about how to sign up and I think many of them only ask because they are hoping for some engagement and conversation from Nadia. She also never tells them they have to pay she just says press the join button. I've noticed that when they put out thire Sunday vlog they ONLY get 100 likes, if the paid vlog is taking so long to edit why would you only want just over 100 subs to see it? I just don't think they are liked enough, big enough or famous enough to go down the road of paying members. Mark is a nobody for a start.

I haven't seen it but Maddie is probably moody because he is forcing his hobby onto his kids. Kiki doesn't really seem interested in any of the movies they review, I think she's more into fashion but they are all too scared to upset Mark incase it triggers him. It must be like walking on eggshells with him. I thought youtube was putting in a policy that was going to prevent family channels exploiting their kids?

Nadia is obsessed with doing live Love Island chats every night, really not healthy to not be able to switch off from social media. She should start thinking how this impacts her kids, I get the impression she sees her kids as an inconvenience. :(
They have no shame. I'd rather survive on jam & bread rather than literally Beg for funds like they do. It's truly disgusting, the level of greed of these people. When Is enough money Enough?!

Have some fffing PRIDE

Marrrkkkk get a bleeping Proper job, you Sponger.

Reactions: 9
when I was N&K we all enjoyed the female sisterly banter which was good fun, boychild fees left out takes over, bores everyone to death with his silly nonsense - rounds up lots of vulnerable people reels them inand makes them feel wanted and part of the virtual family and then dictates what he will put out... move reviews (yawn) realy low viewing figures considering they have 91K subs - home vlogs which are all about him playing around like a child, and boring walks in the park and lots of chat ...about himself.... before long he wont be able to distrngish what is real life and what is vlog life!-i have got i can barely watch more than a few mins now as so predictable and ony watch the odd bit to follow up whats been said on here. He needs to get out of the house and into the real world -yes a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 13
when I was N&K we all enjoyed the female sisterly banter which was good fun, boychild fees left out takes over, bores everyone to death with his silly nonsense - rounds up lots of vulnerable people reels them inand makes them feel wanted and part of the virtual family and then dictates what he will put out... move reviews (yawn) realy low viewing figures considering they have 91K subs - home vlogs which are all about him playing around like a child, and boring walks in the park and lots of chat ...about himself.... before long he wont be able to distrngish what is real life and what is vlog life!-i have got i can barely watch more than a few mins now as so predictable and ony watch the odd bit to follow up whats been said on here. He needs to get out of the house and into the real world -yes a real job
All his followers are women on Instagram..& the way these members come across on YouTube are like they are personal friends..why are they so obsessed with them that they can’t see there just nothing. They think there special because they see stuff that non paying INTELLIGENT people don’t! Do we want to see her stuffing her face yet again??
Answers below!!
I find them so irritating so I unsubscribed, they have become very self obsessed & imo quite rude..if someone wants to write a nasty comment dont get crappy about it..u put this crap on the internet. So deal with the backlash. U might think that everybody has to like u,grow up & get in the real world. Cos not everybody does like u..FACT

All his followers are women on Instagram..& the way these members come across on YouTube are like they are personal friends..why are they so obsessed with them that they can’t see there just nothing. They think there special because they see stuff that non paying INTELLIGENT people don’t! Do we want to see her stuffing her face yet again??
Answers below!!
I find them so irritating so I unsubscribed, they have become very self obsessed & imo quite rude..if someone wants to write a nasty comment dont get crappy about it..u put this crap on the internet. So deal with the backlash. U might think that everybody has to like u,grow up & get in the real world. Cos not everybody does like u..FACT
I see from insta education is in full swing..laying on sofa..oh yeah when your 12 year old stays up all night just because it suits u..bad parenting..he will say watching the Oscar is educational..No Mark it was for your benefit only

They have plenty of money just greedy it’s not even worth paying for

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
After reading the comments on here I went and listened to a bit of the podcast with Nadia does with Louise P. My goodness Nadia was virtually patting her own back and talk about blowing her own trumpet regarding her parenting skills. Not what we witness on their vlogs. Also, I wonder how her stepchildren feel about her discussing them? Nadia seems to consider herself an expert on many subjects. 🙄

@No one most of Marks followers are Loose Women fans, he wouldn't have any otherwise, it would be interesting to see how many subscribers he would have on youtube if he set up his own movie channel. Very few going by how low the watch numbers are.

Wow the lies on the podcast are unreal. The thing is I get the impression the other two kind of see right through it although Louise does occasionally stroke her ego. Also, does Nadia not realise they've probably checked out her vlog, lying does seems to come naturally to Nadia, she does it on her vlogs and I remember her being like it on Celeb Bog Brother hence why she was disliked so much on there.

Last edited:
Listened to a small bit of the podcast..when did she become so perfect😆she actually shows herself up in the vlogs..u never see the other 2 daughters up at the house so there not that bothered about blended family time.. all there bothered about is YouTube & being the next Posh & Becks😂

Reactions: 3
Mark has bombarded the channel with Oscar lives, which I am sure must be copyright infringement. Who tunes into these lives? I was watching some of the Oscars yesterday and the last thing I am going to do is interrupt and ignore who I am with so I can tune into boring Mark swaying the camera everywhere wearing the the same Freddy Krueger jumper he has been wearing for about 6 days in a row now.

Mark has bombarded the channel with Oscar lives, which I am sure must be copyright infringement. Who tunes into these lives? I was watching some of the Oscars yesterday and the last thing I am going to do is interrupt and ignore who I am with so I can tune into boring Mark swaying the camera everywhere wearing the the same Freddy Krueger jumper he has been wearing for about 6 days in a row now.
@won't_be_dupped he's really let himself go he’s looks a mess..don’t think all this exercise is doing him any good. She just sits there & laughs at herself for not doing anything to help herself & then later she will sit in her cupboard & moan to the subs how fat she is after eating loads of crap

Reactions: 4
He looks grubby.
They all do, they all look like they need a dettol bath!🤢

Dont they usually do a reactions vlog to the hot showbiz /breaking news ? Are we not getting one on schofe? Quite interested to knows Nads views on it all. Especially as she hasn't publicly gushed about him on Twitter like the majority of ITV presenter's have 🤔

I think schofe was a well known secret in showbiz circles for years. They probably spoke about it in the sunday show where they go through the newspapers

Reactions: 2
Does Nadia know how rough she looks in the lives she puts on insta😏actually I correct myself..does she know how rough she looks in general

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Nadia know how rough she looks in the lives she puts on insta😏actually I correct myself..does she know how rough she looks in general
It's the bloody mucky looking lashes and eye make up she leaves on for days that disgusts me 🤢

Why are they reviewing everything on tv??? We’re not all as stupid as we look..nobody is interested in the reviews🥱

Nadia has the cheek to say about Renée Zellweger needs to eat a hamburger in their Oscar reaction vid. Yes, Nadia but not 5 burgers a time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they reviewing everything on tv??? We’re not all as stupid as we look..nobody is interested in the reviews🥱
🤷‍♀️ Probably because he’s no friends to chat about telly with.
That and his clearly deep and insightful observations that us mere morals couldn’t possibly think of on our own
🤮

Reactions: 7
Someone on the live on insta just asked Nadia..Why do u never clean up😆

They seem to have given up with a lot of the vlogs..it’s all live..so he can’t moan that he’s always editing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.