Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which vlog is that from? I think more and more ppl are noticing and speaking out, i noticed on the live insta post earlier lots of ppl were telling her to stop with the bread and that she never sticks to anything. Obvs they always get ignored, would love nadia to respond to the comments n take them on board.

The sunday show is more of the same. Bore fest
More & more speak out & more get deleted & warned

Reactions: 3
@IMHO thanks! 5 shows already, they’re probably running out of ideas.

over and hour for each episode, no wonder their other content sucks more than usual

963F8DAF-CDE5-4D99-88F8-4C9982978ED7.jpeg
3EEFF439-0C90-47BE-B178-8FB3D207E389.jpeg

These are the Responses to the sub that hit the nail on the head see previous post from unsubscribed 😬

Reactions: 5
The subs who defend her make me laugh. Nadia herself has called it a shithole subs so why get on your high horse when someone tells her to do something about the shithole?!?

Reactions: 9
The member is trying to protect them well he/she has to get there money’s worth😂

Wish the parents wouldn’t give her the impression she can sing😖droning on insta stories again with an occasional strum of the guitar
Then the post mysteriously disappeared..there definitely reading this thread😜

Yeh another 26 minute vlog....and they say nothings changed 🙄 its all the same stuff, another art gallery, another film, mark as always hogging the camera....hes so addicted to himself its unreal. Maddie bores me to death, shes so mediocre, no star quality that theyre desperate for her to have. I think kiki is the dark horse, shes starting to really blossom imo.
I’m finding the vlogs are less frequent, shorter and are filmed in an over confident manner, just showing us any old thing and thinking it’s not important as these are non paying subs.

Reactions: 11
In each video you can see that Kiki is the only one with some self control and common sense, she is only 12 years old but comes across much older, the sooner she attends school the better, it can only benefit her being away from manic Mark and Nadia and attention seeking Maddie!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the vlog in Spain when Mark goes on for about half hour about how much he fancies joe wicks and all his man crushes. (In front of Nadias parents ) Then nanny Di says, ‘remember when u dressed up as a woman and u were so convincing you upset Kiki.’ If I was nadia, I’d have suspicions. and he liked to wear nadia’s jewellery.

it was about 7 mins in A FAMILY IN SPAIN #7

Ahhh so I was wondering why there has been a rise in subs in a couple of days.
Nadia done a podcast with Louise Pentland called Mothers Meeting and of course she plugged her YouTube channel and it's 30 uploads a week 🙄
That's where the surge in subs have come from.
Let's just sit back and wait for Mark to get pissy with one of Louise's subs and blocks/mutes them. They won't hold back on Louise's channel 😂🍿
Shes so ignorant she doesn't even know Louise's name, she called her Louise Pendleton! ffs

Does anyone else think Mark looks ill? The amount of coffee he drinks is so unhealthy. Was just scrolling through my insta feed

Last edited:
I’ve just looked up on YouTube Louise Pentland as I had no idea who she was. How refreshing is she..I just played a vlog from a week ago just a couple of minutes. No jealous person in the background,she doesn’t love herself & she even asked her small child do u want to be on camera if not just say so now that’s respect. Her house was immaculate☺With Nadia & Mark is feels so fake & desperate & unorganised. The shouting & screeching is embarrassing & what they do never seems professional

Mark is staying up all night watching tv..wish we could all have a life stay up all night & not have to go to work on a Monday morning..but then he doesn’t seem to have a proper job..just editing a vlog & running round a running track

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Louise P is okay, I've watched a few of her vlogs over the years but she has never really grabbed me. I don't think her followers will have much interest in Nadia and especially not Mark....their non paying vlogs are boring but they are too greedy to realise it.

He looks grubby.
I drink a lot of coffee it doesn't really affect me, it doesn't keep me awake etc. However I think it sends Mark hyper. I always think he looks like he needs a good wash but I think that about Nadia too.

Reactions: 6
Maddie was so moody with Mark in the live oscar results vid. Why let Kiki, who’s 12 stay up until 3am to make the video, talk about exploiting your kids. He could have done it on his own.

Don't they feel embarrassed begging subs to pay a membership? Nadia must be a laughing stock among her colleagues in the industry. So desperate you have to ask people to pay £1.99. Are they really that hard up? The only time she really response to subs is when they ask about how to sign up and I think many of them only ask because they are hoping for some engagement and conversation from Nadia. She also never tells them they have to pay she just says press the join button. I've noticed that when they put out thire Sunday vlog they ONLY get 100 likes, if the paid vlog is taking so long to edit why would you only want just over 100 subs to see it? I just don't think they are liked enough, big enough or famous enough to go down the road of paying members. Mark is a nobody for a start.

Maddie was so moody with Mark in the live oscar results vid. Why let Kiki, who’s 12 stay up until 3am to make the video, talk about exploiting your kids. He could have done it on his own.
I haven't seen it but Maddie is probably moody because he is forcing his hobby onto his kids. Kiki doesn't really seem interested in any of the movies they review, I think she's more into fashion but they are all too scared to upset Mark incase it triggers him. It must be like walking on eggshells with him. I thought youtube was putting in a policy that was going to prevent family channels exploiting their kids?

Nadia is obsessed with doing live Love Island chats every night, really not healthy to not be able to switch off from social media. She should start thinking how this impacts her kids, I get the impression she sees her kids as an inconvenience. :(

Last edited:
You should listen to the podcast Louise done with Nadia and another mother who's name escapes me.
Nadia would make you sick the way she talks about her parenting skills
The other two women were in awe of her
If they took a look at their Vlogs they would see how full of tit Nadia was!

@Grace Kelly you are so right! They aren't good enough for paid membership!

@IMHO I listened for a few minutes and had to switch off. The garbage coming out of her mouth, I just couldn't bear it. Talking about her step-daughters and making it sound like they're one big happy family. 🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.