Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark has replied. No Mark I wasn't nasty in the past. I was honest and told you I didn't like some thing. Then you blocked me. Now I'm giving you nasty!

But then it's ok for you to call Courtney Cox and Madonna horrible in your Showbiz News!!
So what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
View attachment 94682
He can’t take criticism & thinks everybody has to like them & everything they do..WRONG WRONG & WRONG🙄he seems to have developed a chip on his shoulder..there both so cocky & it’s not pretty

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Makes him look silly because in that case they have deleted quite a few people. The majority of the few comments on their fee paying membership "trailer" have been left by members. The majority of people will not pay. There are loads of youtube videos on why creators won't introduce the join membership on their channel. A lot of them agree that actually they earn more money by not having it because it only isolates the majority of their loyal subs who eventually sign off. He needs to realise youtube has been around for over 10 years and his subs won't only just watch their channel, many will also know how monetization works so he can try to hide that as much as he likes.

Reactions: 5
Mark has replied to that comment.
No Mark I wasn't nasty in the past. I was honest and told you I didn't like some thing. Then you blocked me. Now I'm giving you nasty!

But then it's ok for you to call Courtney Cox and Madonna horrible in your Showbiz News!!
So what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
View attachment 94682
Gawd wouldn’t you just love to meet him to tell him the truth.
So..”People who’ve been nasty as hell” is he including comments about Nadia’s terrible hygiene (just ONE example) which NOBODY can deny.
If you CHOOSE to put your life out there for the world to see you live like Steptoe then EXPECT to be inundated with not the most pleasant of comments...Nasty they are NOT!

Is Mark for real? Does he know how idiotic he sounds. Does he think that he is the only person who can set up a youtube channel no one needs to be an "expert" to set up a youtube channel therefore that doesn't justify why he is charging.And to be honest his terrible Sunday show does not show any expertise or talent. My almost 12 year old could and does a better job at editing!
I’m sorry but the sub who left that comment sounds like an idiot. Completely understand them not wanting to pay which they don’t have to but why say Nadia for second Mum..how much they love them..been a loyal fan for years..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
& she’s still going on about handwashing🙄has she read the headlines 10000 of us already have it😷it is what it is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.