Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aph44

The thing is without his ‘mental health’ problems he doesn’t have anything else to really talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
thats been the thing with all the demos. like the recent chinese spare ribs one where she dumped prebought sauce, honey and garlic powder cos she was too lazy to crush a bulb on grim grey ribs, when it was done it was a starter which she dumped on on plate for everyon to eat standing up whilst they waited for the chinese takeaway they had ordered where they could have got spare ribs anyway (but apparently they are too dry (read not oily enough) for Greedy piggia; she also says the ninja inject moisture in to the ribs, which is a lie and quite frankly a matter for trading standards, because you shouldn't be using exaggerative bs to sell a product). So the best demonstration of that device is to show it make a side dish for a meal ordered in from a place that does the same side dish using a prebought sauce, and then you photograph the machine amongst all the other debris and clutter and dirt after you've used it and stick it on instagram. seriously..... is that supposed to sell the machine to anyone? If she even got close to cooking a meal for two on it I'd be more impressed, and it was actually served properly (not just dumped on a single plate like a pimple from which piggia starts to dig in and making greedy pig noises) at a laid table

She also came up with the technology is for boys and men line when using the ninja again today, like the sexist greedy pig she is.
The ribs looked grey and fatty. Nothing she cooks appeals to me. I still remember when she got into an argument on big brother because some of the housemates said her food was heavy and unhealthy.

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Omg her on Lee Pearts you tube. saying how the no name Sunday shite is so superior to the tv channels. Her losing her signal all the time, mmm they don’t normally have a problem.so attention seeking.
According to Nitty, it would take 20-30 people to make the Shite Show. What a load of bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
In the vlog Dina has achieved more in the garden for her dad than Manky has done in 3 years- and those grapes looked amazing
also did Betty say Julia bought the hubble bubble for teddy? so DIna &Julia must have decided to do an arabic garden for their parents & Nitty didnt know?

• Heart
  • Haha

cormorant

Chatty Member
Looks like the people at Loose have realised that Nadia is an attention whore with a terrible voice who is bad at hosting the show, if they are making Kaye fly down or whatever from scotland whilst keeping Nadia at home in Croydin.

• Haha

Shmily1

There is no way that 'Dani' isn't known to Mark & Nadia. There was no real enthusiasm from her at all.
N&M knew they had to do something this time as they're being called out so much on other things they haven't done.

I think she's a member of staff from Gleam, or a friend of a friend.
Most people would have had a selfie with them & tagged it online, considering she's happy to have been vlogged. I smell BS 💩

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I dont agree he is sensitive, if he was that sensitive he would not be splashing all his life, with all his self diagnosed vulnerabilites all over the internet 24/7. He is an attention seeking woe is me type person, who thrives on being a victim. He has the intelligence to do something about his mental health, he chooses not to. That does not make him sensitive, that makes him selfish. He is putting everyone around him through his moods, he thinks the world revolves around him, it does in his home, but outside in the real world, in the work place especially he cannot function.

• Heart

Oohlia

Chatty Member
I can see I've not missed much on coffee boring....popped to give my 👎.. also agree with an earlier comment, my friend has depression and struggles to get out of bed some days....not Manky tho, he's up and sat waiting to say *give us a thumbs up guys ...👎👎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Herbert2005

VIP Member
They can't stand those dogs, it's all pretence. They just bought the girls puppies because they were and are absent parents. Guilt buy. The girls were far too little to take on that resposibiity all on their own. Yes who doesn't love cuddling a puppy and having a dog lie next to you when you've got a cold and watch films all afternoon, but take them for walks? What on my own? Everyday?
Shit, thinks Nitty, we'll have to do it. Hmmm dog sitters, dog walkers, hopefully they'll die early.
Oh God can you imagine if there is something seriously wrong with Toffee?(poor poor little thing) The mileage Nitty will get from that.
Cockerpoos are very sensitive little dogs. They hate people getting upset or angry. I can only imagine the stress those two dogs are under sometimes.😟

• Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
What problems does she project on to him and Kiki?

He just sounds incredibly selfish to me in the HTSM videos, especially this one. She’s asked repeatedly in the past for him to just be honest with them about how he’s feeling and not expose the girls to his moods (i.e. take himself away from them), but it sounds like he can’t even do that for them.

Interesting that this video focussed almost entirely on his terrible ‘depression’ even though in the last HTSM she said she doesn’t even think he’s got depression.

The way he describes depression/bipolar just doesn’t ring true to me for these conditions. He just sounds moody and self-absorbed.
I just had to add the comments from this vlog they are imo so spot on and accurate i felt like i had to post them. Cheers C D you said everything so well.

Attachments

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Apparently M set up another failed social media account. #lookatme
I don't have Instagram. Is anyone able to see how many followers mental marky has after 2 and a half years? :sneaky:

So he uses an old 2017 Snapchat wide eyes and mouth filter and she thinks he is brilliant?! I'd feel so embarrassed if that was my husband.

missmickey

VIP Member
In the vlog Dina has achieved more in the garden for her dad than Manky has done in 3 years- and those grapes looked amazing
also did Betty say Julia bought the hubble bubble for teddy? so DIna &Julia must have decided to do an arabic garden for their parents & Nitty didnt know?
That's a bit unfair tomtomclub.
N's been breeding the live rats for 'authenticity' (N's perception of authenticity - Arabic homes are very clean as are the vast majority of British ones), because she's definitely the bestest daughter.

• Haha
  • Sick

missmickey

VIP Member
Good job I screenshotted the comments for posterity. He cannot silence tattlers

Masterful work notSUBmissive.

Now I can't wait for the comments to kick off under this article, where M has no come back. Although, he's not like he's actually fussed about the garden gnomes trolling his wife. M seems to be able to leave the 'your cooking's shit' comments alone ... but then had a nervous breakdown about Jay the little rat catcher speaking truth to power.

I wonder if he'll be popping next door to have a toke on his father-in-law's hubble bubble pipe whilst admiring their beautiful garden? :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
How sad it this from the narc?

At least she had time to fill them in on how he abandoned her and her mother because he couldn’t keep his little cocktail sausage in his trousers.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Aaarggh the vlog why do i put myself through it..its like viewing fit for masochists..
Its both superficial and miserable...so bad.
I like diane but i get peoples point on here its as if she,s been scripted nadia plumped my pillows and it was like a hotel bed i,m sorry so inane all of a sudden you are praising nadias hospitality and housekeeping even i am incredulous!
Marks over the moon that his daughters lovelife is thus far successful ?(seems like he values that above all else) yes because you lead by example don,t you mark hmm
Then nadia reiterates her spiel about being worried about bad news and the state of the world fucking hell love you already have one very anxious child (because of that same reason) why not knock it on the head?
As michael douglas used to call catherine zeta jones dame doom well i think we have another contender for that title...i just switched off they are about as appealing as toothache...is this really what they think the audience wants to see flacid self indulgence...:sleep:...still if i have trouble sleeping...good remedy...

• Heart
  • Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I think i must have missed something, who has cried?

( Oh for the record, I think Julia revealed her for what she was,called her out, I don't think that's classed as bullying. Nitty loved it as well, squeezed all she could out of that Tweet.)

too fat for it to do up
I agree with all of the above yes she has obviously been a monster to her sister julia and deserves to be held to account for that.
The person i was referring to this time was a different julia one who posted yesterday in the comments section under coffee moaning.There was a huge fight over mark and his use of toffee to basically get more thumbs up.The subs reacted angrily to this with some accusing him of emotional manipulation a lady named julia was one of the first to call him out for this. Lots of people piled on her back getting all defensive so another lady called lucy backed her up and said she felt the same that this was low behaviour.One particular sub called nicola was not willing to accept a different opinion and kept on challenging julia and lucy and calling them trolls.They tried to explain to her that they didn't like marks behaviour but she basically kept on and on reiterating the same point until tempers flared up a bit and she made a whole woe is me defensive speech about how other people had made her cry.Nevermind that up to that point she was the one getting wound up and increasingly angry.It was basically someone having a hissy fit/histrionics just because they were convinced that only their opinion mattered.Dear me

• Heart
  • Wow

GlitterKnickers

They could incorporate her ''Up there for thinking, down there for dancing'' routine. Besides, there's no way she could take any criticism.

• Haha

Ck13

Chatty Member
Why does she call it sod it Saturday, Sunday.. Mon- Fri etc. That's just the way her house is. You don't actively clean so how can one call it a sod it day. Ugh. More like sod it homeschool days. Let's go cinema and fine dine day.

• Haha
  • Heart